May 27, 2024, 05:51:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342772 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #440 on: June 16, 2009, 03:10:39 PM »

Great new article by Jan Barrett:

Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Go After the Spotlight Once AgainPosted on June 16th, 2009 by Jan Barrett in All News, Society and Culture

http://www.bloggernews.net/121265

Yep....that pretty much sums it up 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: June 16, 2009, 03:11:26 PM »

Caylee Anthony’s Grandparents Go After the Spotlight Once AgainPosted on June 16th, 2009 by Jan Barrett in All News, Society and Culture

Great article indeed.........sock it to the a's..............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: June 16, 2009, 03:13:29 PM »

Good gravy mama mushroom head needs a serious bra consultation!   Damn get those droopy things properly supported, geez doesnt Cindy know you dont wear a white bra under a white top, you wear a nude shade.

Really?  And what's up with GA wearing a black vest and blue jeans?  Trying to look like Leonard?

Cindy wanted to roll play last night and Georgie only had time to ditch the toothpick and cowboy hat.  Giddy Up!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: June 16, 2009, 03:15:12 PM »

O/T Horrible story out of Vegas. Woman left her 22 month old daughter with her
boyfriend, while she went to Pheonix to work.(she was a hooker) Baby's body was found in a dumpster. She had been raped. The boyfriend then went to Pheonix to
meet the mother. He did not mention the baby to her???? Boyfriend has been charged.
Story is in (inside the law.com) thats a fox 5 station. The mother and boyfriend are
scary looking people.
I really am starting to believe the world is coming to an end, if not I'm really scared. Everyday there is some horrific story.

nrcg..I was just sitting here thinking the same thing..has there ever been a time in history where all around the world people treated others (women, children, men) as though life was trash and there for the taking.  What kind of sick minds are lurking out there?

I know there have been some very bad leaders and some very sick people through out history..but never have I ever seen such murder and mayhem and disrespect for life as we see today. 

WTF is wrong with people that someone throws babies and children off bridges..how many in just the last 6 months..I have lost count..and then grown men rape 22 months old and throw them in the trash?  It would be bad enough if this the first time we ever heard of such a thing...but this is becoming the norm.  I am starting to believe there are only pockets of sanity left in the world..the rest are evil, sick  or about to be and we are going to hell in a hand basket fast!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: June 16, 2009, 03:15:16 PM »

Yes, I agree. I was amazed that article was quite well done!

Irish: a couple of posts awaiting you starting at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg837620#msg837620

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: June 16, 2009, 03:15:25 PM »

Video: George and Cindy Anthony on ‘Early Show’ discuss Caylee, Haleigh Cummings’ father

To commemorate the anniversary of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance, the slain toddler’s grandparents, George and Cindy made a second appearance on CBS’ “Early Show.” To see the Anthony's first "Early Show" interview, click here.

The couple spoke about the last time they saw Caylee and how hard the year has been for them.

Quickly the conversation turned to a discussion of the foundation George and Cindy have created in Caylee’s name.  According to Hal Boedecker of the Orlando Sentinel, this was “an action that many see as self-serving.”

They also spoke about the Haleigh Cummings case and how her father, Ronald “made a mistake” by turning them away.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d16-Video-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-on-Early-Show-discuss-Caylee-Haleigh-Cummings-father

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: June 16, 2009, 03:19:18 PM »

Good gravy mama mushroom head needs a serious bra consultation!   Damn get those droopy things properly supported, geez doesnt Cindy know you dont wear a white bra under a white top, you wear a nude shade.

Really?  And what's up with GA wearing a black vest and blue jeans?  Trying to look like Leonard?

Tacky attempt at covering up this morning's syrup dribble - total miss ABC!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #447 on: June 16, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »

Video: George and Cindy Anthony on ‘Early Show’ discuss Caylee, Haleigh Cummings’ father

To commemorate the anniversary of Caylee Anthony’s disappearance, the slain toddler’s grandparents, George and Cindy made a second appearance on CBS’ “Early Show.” To see the Anthony's first "Early Show" interview, click here.

The couple spoke about the last time they saw Caylee and how hard the year has been for them.

Quickly the conversation turned to a discussion of the foundation George and Cindy have created in Caylee’s name.  According to Hal Boedecker of the Orlando Sentinel, this was “an action that many see as self-serving.”

They also spoke about the Haleigh Cummings case and how her father, Ronald “made a mistake” by turning them away.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d16-Video-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-on-Early-Show-discuss-Caylee-Haleigh-Cummings-father

So, on the day that Caylee died a year ago, the Anthonys felt the need to go on tv, and say that Ronald Cummings made a mistake. Why are they even talking about him for?  I never saw that picture of Cindy before, she looks like a paranoid bag lady, who found some spiffy new clothes. 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #448 on: June 16, 2009, 03:20:50 PM »

Gag....please, don't say nude and Cindy in the same sentence.

Okay...

Do No Evil 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: June 16, 2009, 03:22:07 PM »

So, on the day that Caylee died a year ago, the Anthonys felt the need to go on tv, and say that Ronald Cummings made a mistake. Why are they even talking about him for?  I never saw that picture of Cindy before, she looks like a paranoid bag lady, who found some spiffy new clothes. 

Not only that, but Cindy taking credit for Haleigh Cummings' disappearance getting national media coverage just took the cake!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: June 16, 2009, 03:23:31 PM »

Not only that, but Cindy taking credit for Haleigh Cummings' disappearance getting national media coverage just took the cake!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: June 16, 2009, 03:24:32 PM »

That pic was taken on the weekend the were staying at the Ritz, and they came home I suppose to get the dogs. They went back to the Ritz that night too. I suppose Spindy felt like it was her and her's against the world.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: June 16, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »

Gag....please, don't say nude and Cindy in the same sentence.

Okay...

She just wishes those puppies would float like that.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: June 16, 2009, 03:26:26 PM »

Cindy, Cindy you think it is hard now?  Wait until trial and they pass around the pics of the autopsy or worse yet if they should put them up on video and describe the remains (George)?  Then we will see your true colors.  Buckle up!!!!

They will not allow the pictures to be put up.  They will stand up and yell that they are in too much anguish.  Are you kidding me ?  Georgie will get an injunction against anyone in the court room to speak the word REMAINS as he is so frail.  Cindy will them pass around her overstretch bra for donations to the CMA fund and the Milstupids will drive a billboard in front of the courthouse that advertises free software for a LOUSY $9.95 donation.  Casey in the mean time will be pretending to be the lead lawyer and giving LKB and AL makeup tips while feeling important by turning hte mic off and on.

The way things are going this may not be so far fetched.

i could actually see that happening....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: June 16, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »

Brandi, sweetheart, you are such a darling!   I love my little Irish Monkey girl!

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: June 16, 2009, 03:29:13 PM »

Brandi, sweetheart, you are such a darling!   I love my little Irish Monkey girl!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: June 16, 2009, 03:29:55 PM »

The way we keep talking about Spindy's girls, she is probably going to get some implants with some of the Cayleemarie Foundation funds.
She ought to just get some new foundation garments, but that would be to easy and inexpensive.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: June 16, 2009, 03:30:09 PM »

NoRose while George tried to handle it, Cindy couldnt resist making her digs & even for her it was shocking to hear her take credit for getting the Haleigh story out to the national media (it was already being covered nationally dum beeotch!) but what she didnt realize similar to her foopah telling detectives she sent someone to the woods in November in an attempt to say "someone else had to have put Caylee there because Casey was in jail"  (videotape not known then) Cindy just announced to the world that people are turning them down...what was that supposed to do for them?  She then steps on her tongue again by stating that she should have been home taking care of herself instead of concerning herself with others...transparency duly noted  bahahaha

That pic was taken with a series when DC and Hoover brought them back from the Ritz to get their dogs & more things from the house on the 12th or 13th.    2 1/2 hours, I vowed not to mention the Anthonys as of 5PM my time until after Caylee's memorial.    I sense from our fellow monkeys that we are all struggling with a host of emotions today so monkey huggs to everyone.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: June 16, 2009, 03:32:29 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: June 16, 2009, 03:33:51 PM »

Irish Monkey, you look just beautiful!   an angelic monkey

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.