June 03, 2024, 09:54:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384833 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: August 13, 2009, 09:11:38 PM »

And I for one am very interested in what the defense will do, and I'm waiting on Andrea's briefs which should be coming anytime now.

We have a little wait, it is scheduled for Jan. 21st at 10:00, providing she doesn't come up with some reason to delay that too.

I hope there is no delay.January will be here before we know it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1501 on: August 13, 2009, 09:12:28 PM »

Who stands for Caylee?? I do. Who elses?? 

[center][/center]
I do!

We all stand for Caylee!  

Just because we all don't agree on what will happen at trial does not mean we don't all stand for CAYLEE!

I may be mistaken but I seem to remember something in the recent document release that indicated that Caylee was alive when the duct tape was placed on her mouth.  Anyone else remember that?  That indicates murder to me but even so, if I were the defence I'd certainly attempt to claim it was an accident.  That's really all they have.
how could you accidently duct tape your childs face?
With multiple pieces of duct tape to boot! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: August 13, 2009, 09:12:29 PM »

LWOP so do I Sunny.

And I am OK with that. In fact as much as I would like to see her get the DP...I think her in the GP will be REAL punishment for her!
I think if she gets LWOP she won't be in general pop right away.Too many people would want to kill her there and you know how they must protect the rights of prisoners.Although I would love to see her sharing a cell with scott peterscum.     Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1503 on: August 13, 2009, 09:12:31 PM »

SUNNY, could you go back to your friend and tell her some of our thoughts on her theory and see what she comes up with? Yeah, it's called picking her brain, but I really would like to know. I guess in my own way I'm preparing for the worst when the trial does come to be. 

I will.....she is a neat woman.
Thank you so much!!   an angelic monkey

I look forward to them too Sunny!   
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1504 on: August 13, 2009, 09:12:40 PM »

As I read Caylee's thread and wait for justice.  I have left a message in both Musings and JSM's thread.  God bless you and keep you Caylee, we have not forgotten.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: August 13, 2009, 09:12:44 PM »

I can imagine the smell of the dead squirel 

It was pretty bad.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: August 13, 2009, 09:14:03 PM »

Mamacrazy - I'm not saying it will work, and I'm not saying I agree.  I'm just saying that the defense is going to have to go for insantity or accidental. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: August 13, 2009, 09:14:22 PM »

SUNNY, could you go back to your friend and tell her some of our thoughts on her theory and see what she comes up with? Yeah, it's called picking her brain, but I really would like to know. I guess in my own way I'm preparing for the worst when the trial does come to be. 

I will.....she is a neat woman.

Yes,please do.I find it very interesting. 

~ Peter Frampton
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1508 on: August 13, 2009, 09:14:24 PM »

And I for one am very interested in what the defense will do, and I'm waiting on Andrea's briefs which should be coming anytime now.

lol  -  can't help it.
I was expecting that picture, I would have used another word, but didn't know what word to use 
This pic?     I was going to post it in my answer, but forgot. We need a little jocularity right about now.

Oh no, not the giant briefs.....LOL  I knew they would show up soon enough. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: August 13, 2009, 09:15:05 PM »

LWOP so do I Sunny.

And I am OK with that. In fact as much as I would like to see her get the DP...I think her in the GP will be REAL punishment for her!
I think if she gets LWOP she won't be in general pop right away.Too many people would want to kill her there and you know how they must protect the rights of prisoners.Although I would love to see her sharing a cell with scott peterscum.     Monkey Devil!
I was told by someone who is a jail officer, not prison, jail, that Casey would be housed with women who had committed similar crimes and had the same mind set as Casey, "I didn't do it, I'm innocent". No general population, no contact at all with GP. I remember being shocked that there were that many women that they had their own housing and yes it's true....there is a large amount of women who commit these crimes on their own family members.

I am shocked too that there are many women like that. I can't imagine what a evil place that must be.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1510 on: August 13, 2009, 09:15:54 PM »

lol  -  can't help it.
I was expecting that picture, I would have used another word, but didn't know what word to use 
This pic?     I was going to post it in my answer, but forgot. We need a little jocularity right about now.

Oh no, not the giant briefs.....LOL  I knew they would show up soon enough. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: August 13, 2009, 09:16:07 PM »

Have a good night you all,see you tomorrow.
    an angelic monkey

good Night Karma....I wish you peaceful dreams

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1512 on: August 13, 2009, 09:16:09 PM »

lol  -  can't help it.
     Everytime that is posted for some reason I can actually see her in those, and it isn't pretty 
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: August 13, 2009, 09:16:40 PM »

Mamacrazy - I'm not saying it will work, and I'm not saying I agree.  I'm just saying that the defense is going to have to go for insantity or accidental. 

Can the defense go with accidental, such as the pool, etc... and.... still throw JOJO and Spindy under the bus for covering up while Casey was lying to protect her parents?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: August 13, 2009, 09:17:51 PM »

LWOP so do I Sunny.

From what I have been told by my sources LOL, she will stay protected and not go to GP.  Casey is camelian and can adapt anywhere.  She will probably even be intimate with others.  I want the DP or I will be so    Just sayin'     

You are probably right but I am still gonna hope she someday gets put in GP an angelic monkey

Scoot over.I'd pay to see that.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: August 13, 2009, 09:20:39 PM »

Who stands for Caylee?? I do. Who elses?? 

[center][/center]
I do!

We all stand for Caylee!  

Just because we all don't agree on what will happen at trial does not mean we don't all stand for CAYLEE!

I may be mistaken but I seem to remember something in the recent document release that indicated that Caylee was alive when the duct tape was placed on her mouth.  Anyone else remember that?  That indicates murder to me but even so, if I were the defence I'd certainly attempt to claim it was an accident.  That's really all they have.
how could you accidently duct tape your childs face?
With multiple pieces of duct tape to boot! 

Breaks your heart,doesn't it?   

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: August 13, 2009, 09:20:49 PM »

Karma, so do I. I will admit I tried to pulled duct tape off the roll wearing gloves......couldn't get it off the glove.  I was using non latex surgical gloves...there has to be some prints on that duct tape...I just have to believe there was at least one GOOD one.

I tried the duct tape thing too.I do not recommend trying to re-inact the dead squirrel smell.It was bad.   

LOL..I am glad I am not the only one....my husband was cracking up...I was trying to pull it off the glove with me teeth ...the harder I pulled...the stucker it stuck!!  On no! to the dead squirrel...no way would I try that!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: August 13, 2009, 09:22:25 PM »

lol  -  can't help it.

"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" .... J. Buffett   

truer words were never spoken....eerrrr besides 'it's five o'clock somewhere!!'

Rest in Peace Caylee

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: August 13, 2009, 09:23:54 PM »

We have a little wait, it is scheduled for Jan. 21st at 10:00, providing she doesn't come up with some reason to delay that too.

I hope there is no delay.January will be here before we know it.   

In all honesty, I'm wondering what Andrea's supposed excuse of a teaching schedule is for the 2nd semester.  She could continue to drag this on for another six months.  On second thought, one of the other attorneys could all of a sudden have a class to teach for the next semester.  Awhile back, someone posted to me that trials can't be detained forever.  It seems like the Bozo team is sure trying to push this to the limit.  I'll be surprised if everything is a go in Jan.  JMO.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: August 13, 2009, 09:26:54 PM »

..this is just a theory a friend has...I am fairly sure she used the term Dissociative Amnesia...saying it COULD be a defense kc might try to use. It's just her opinion. I am sorry I brought it up....I just thought it was interesting to hear someone else's point of view...I will not make that mistake again. Sorry to ruffle anyone's feathers. I thought it might be interesting to look at another's point of view.
but even if that is the defense..wouldn't that kinda' be like admitting she did it but she doesn't remember?  i would stick with the nanny story myself.  cause even if you don't remember doesn't mean you didn't do it.  wouldn't that go with an insanity plea?   
sorry just trying to catch up.

I may be wrong but I will ask her again...I think that the Dissociative Amnesia would not be an insanity defense.  Yes, it would mean she was guilty...this was just a possible situation when going for a possible plea bargain.  But I really hesitate to bring this to the board again

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.