June 03, 2024, 11:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384855 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1540 on: August 13, 2009, 10:25:33 PM »

Mamacrazy - I'm not saying it will work, and I'm not saying I agree.  I'm just saying that the defense is going to have to go for insantity or accidental. 
oh, i get it...i would just like to see how they could explain it.  if bozo was smart he would have gone for insanity in the first place...isn't that why the first dp lawyer quit...?

yes.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1541 on: August 13, 2009, 10:29:57 PM »

Thanks.

Happy birthday, Trimmy!  I was trying to post another Youtube, but my computer needs an enema.

But,but,you said my name and enema in the same sentence.   
 Monkey Devil!

No, it was 2 sentences, see?

You know I love ya Bearly.   an angelic monkey

Yup!  And it feels so good!

I believe in miracles!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: August 13, 2009, 10:31:05 PM »

Mamacrazy - I'm not saying it will work, and I'm not saying I agree.  I'm just saying that the defense is going to have to go for insantity or accidental. 
oh, i get it...i would just like to see how they could explain it.  if bozo was smart he would have gone for insanity in the first place...isn't that why the first dp lawyer quit...?

yes.
i have no love for casey or for bozo but i really think he is not ???  working for her best interest.  yeah, not a popular point of view but as her lawyer he's not helping..at all..one little bit.  he should have gone with insanity...

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1543 on: August 13, 2009, 10:32:01 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!

As someone said earlier tonight....justice for Caylee will come in time, not by our time frame but in God's time. I do believe that is true. We are all here for the long haul, however long it takes. Patience is a virtue, let's all remember that. Caylee knows what is in our hearts, let that be a comfort to us all for now.   

Me, me, me, that was me!!!

You read me?  You actually read me?

I believe in miracles!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: August 13, 2009, 10:32:48 PM »

yes.
i have no love for casey or for bozo but i really think he is not ???  working for her best interest.  yeah, not a popular point of view but as her lawyer he's not helping..at all..one little bit.  he should have gone with insanity...
or..as i've stated before maybe thats his plan so she can appeal 'cause of lousey council...(yep thats my lawyer speak )

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: August 13, 2009, 10:32:56 PM »

And I for one am very interested in what the defense will do, and I'm waiting on Andrea's briefs which should be coming anytime now.

We have a little wait, it is scheduled for Jan. 21st at 10:00, providing she doesn't come up with some reason to delay that too.

I hope there is no delay.January will be here before we know it.   

Are we skipping Christmas this year?   

Don't tell CBB or Brandi, they probably have our Christmas avis almost finished by now.

No skipping Christmas.One thing I love better than Tink...Snowmen.   

Just watch out for the snowballs!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1546 on: August 13, 2009, 10:34:55 PM »

yes.

I agree.  I think Baez is certifiable.  You meant Baez, right?

I believe in miracles!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: August 13, 2009, 10:41:44 PM »

yes.

I agree.  I think Baez is certifiable.  You meant Baez, right?

c) all of the above

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: August 13, 2009, 11:16:44 PM »

..this is just a theory a friend has...I am fairly sure she used the term Dissociative Amnesia...saying it COULD be a defense kc might try to use. It's just her opinion. I am sorry I brought it up....I just thought it was interesting to hear someone else's point of view...I will not make that mistake again. Sorry to ruffle anyone's feathers. I thought it might be interesting to look at another's point of view.
but even if that is the defense..wouldn't that kinda' be like admitting she did it but she doesn't remember?  i would stick with the nanny story myself.  cause even if you don't remember doesn't mean you didn't do it.  wouldn't that go with an insanity plea?   
sorry just trying to catch up.

I may be wrong but I will ask her again...I think that the Dissociative Amnesia would not be an insanity defense.  Yes, it would mean she was guilty...this was just a possible situation when going for a possible plea bargain.  But I really hesitate to bring this to the board again

I don't think it would be a defense either, but would play on that one juror who at the last minute has second thoughts on DP.  Mostly, I think this would come into play with sentencing phase.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: August 13, 2009, 11:19:51 PM »

Here is one site, the Cleveland Clinic, that explains dissociative amnmesia.    http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/Dissociative_Disorders/hic_Dissociative_Amnesia.aspx   Hmmmm.....maybe the Anthonys had a double cause for going to the CC!

Now that is an interesting observation! 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: August 13, 2009, 11:20:46 PM »

DESI , I have been looking for you in the rafters. I remember you were digging into KC'S " spinner ring", and I thought I saw the same on Mally Bu's myspace page, same finger too. But, she has changed her default pic last I looked. I wonder if her original was saved anywhere?

Just thinking if there's any significance, probably not...

Anyway, maybe just some more food for thought for you!  an angelic monkey

http://www.myspace.com/mal322

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: August 13, 2009, 11:23:57 PM »

Good Night Monkeys!

As someone said earlier tonight....justice for Caylee will come in time, not by our time frame but in God's time. I do believe that is true. We are all here for the long haul, however long it takes. Patience is a virtue, let's all remember that. Caylee knows what is in our hearts, let that be a comfort to us all for now.   

Me, me, me, that was me!!!

You read me?  You actually read me?

BRAVO< BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I actually read you too!  I read everyone - that is why I am always so far behind!!!!!!!!!!!  Wait for me!!!!!!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: August 13, 2009, 11:26:56 PM »

DESI , I have been looking for you in the rafters. I remember you were digging into KC'S " spinner ring", and I thought I saw the same on Mally Bu's myspace page, same finger too. But, she has changed her default pic last I looked. I wonder if her original was saved anywhere?

I think that is very interesting!!  Do you know how to save a pic?  If not, with eyes like that we need to teach you.
Now, DESI is on?  Yippie - haven't seen her here in forever.  Will definitely check back to see her take on last doc dumper!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1553 on: August 13, 2009, 11:30:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

It has been quite awhile since I posted anything here, and even longer since the time when I was posting regularly.  I miss some of those great discussions we used to have… we “Sacred” Monkeys who care about justice and care about each other.

The “bogus Italian twin-mommy” fiasco shook the Monkeys’ tree, for sure.  I know it did mine!  ...As if the Caylee case was not already a really rough one – like no other case of its kind I can ever remember.  It is mind-boggling to consider all that has transpired since July 16, 2008!  We’ve learned things we never wanted to know.  We’ve seen behavior on the part of the Anthony family that shakes our faith in human nature.  Our minds have been baffled and boggled, and our emotions have been battered and buffeted.  It has taken a toll on some of us from time to time, myself included.  And I for one am humbled and oh so grateful to have these amazing, intelligent, like-minded and big-hearted companions to travel with on this long journey.

It is not important that I share with you, my dear Monkey friends, why I have chosen to remain silent though I’ve been right here reading every single word every single Monkey has posted, day in and day out.  Nor why I’ve long refrained from jumping in to join a discussion, share a thought or discovery, or point the way to the answer to a question posed…  which I have often longed to do.  The reasons are my own and are personal, though I suspect I am not the only one.  What IS important to me is to say that my heart is with all the Monks as time stretches out before us toward what we hope will be the day of justice for our dear Caylee.

Yes, my heart is with the Monkeys who write long heartfelt posts.  And with the Monkeys who write short, concise, often brilliant observations.  And with the Monkeys who make little jokes to lighten our heavy hearts.  And with the Monkeys who diligently focus on the facts and details of this complex case.  And with the Monkeys whose passion and enthusiasm send them down bunny trails and on wild goose chases.  And with the Monkeys whose nerves are affected when the cage is not a friendly place.  And with the Monkeys whose insistence upon justice extends even to the way we all treat each other here in the cage.  Grumpy or bitter, analytical or clinical, silly or emotional – we are all Monkeys and I so agree with those posters who have proclaimed that we are better united than biting… 

We are here for precious Caylee Marie – including me in my long silence, and including the many Monkeys and Guests who rarely or never say anything -- but are here with us always, caring and hoping and waiting right along with the Monkeys who have a lot to say.  I have joined their ranks in the rafters for some time now, and I know their hearts and wishes are a felt, though not seen, part of that Monkey unity as well.

I hope you will excuse the long post (don't I always say that?), but I’ve been saving this up and tonight seemed like the time to spill.  It hurts my heart when Monkeys do not treat each other as true equals and friends whose respectfully stated opinions matter and are always welcome.  I hope that the atmosphere in this thread will improve in the days and weeks to come.  Caylee, and all of us Monkeys, deserve our best.  This forum has some of the best posters and admin/mods on the Internet, IMO.  I'm not going anywhere.  Just wanted to say, I'm right here with you all, reading every day, and you all have my admiration and respect.

Keep up the good work,

Desi    (I must say, the new "monkemotes" are awesome!)

God Bless Our Caylee.

an angelic monkey

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: August 13, 2009, 11:36:01 PM »

I think that is very interesting!!  Do you know how to save a pic?  If not, with eyes like that we need to teach you.
Now, DESI is on?  Yippie - haven't seen her here in forever.  Will definitely check back to see her take on last doc dumper!
what ever happened to A1?  she used to post here alot!

Loca
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1555 on: August 13, 2009, 11:36:47 PM »

Really, Gizzy????    

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' bout!     

(Hi, ANJ!  LOL, Can't you see I just came here to publish my little heartfelt essay...
Doc Dump minutiae could take all night... especially with eagle-eye Gizzy digging up stuff!  O/T Glad to know you're baby's doing better.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: August 13, 2009, 11:38:08 PM »

..this is just a theory a friend has...I am fairly sure she used the term Dissociative Amnesia...saying it COULD be a defense kc might try to use. It's just her opinion. I am sorry I brought it up....I just thought it was interesting to hear someone else's point of view...I will not make that mistake again. Sorry to ruffle anyone's feathers. I thought it might be interesting to look at another's point of view.
Sunny-no, we need theories.  Theories spark discussion, which sparks analytical thinking, which sparks answers.  The more we pick this up, turn it around in our hands, and carefully examine it, the closer we get to the truth.  It's good to have a fresh perspective, a new set of eyes look at things.  It's kind of like looking for your missing car keys.  Sometimes you get so caught up in the hunt, you miss the keys.  Post on, girl!   

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: August 13, 2009, 11:41:45 PM »

The Caylee Sunshine doll, as cheesey as it is. The same logo I posted earlier, hanging around Spindy's neck. Conincidence???? I don't think so. JMO

O.k., I have two theories on this one: either Cindy bought this necklace/had this necklace made as an in-your-face to the company selling the Caylee Dolls or she/George were initially involved in marketing the Caylee Doll and weren't getting enough of a cut or saw the public opinion tide turning.  I'll take Theory #1 for $200 dollars.

Forecast for the Day:
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: August 13, 2009, 11:42:38 PM »

Hi ANJM ! I do, but unfortunately, did not when she was using that pic. It had been the same one every time I looked, and well, never thought of it! 

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: August 13, 2009, 11:46:05 PM »

You didn't ruffle my feathers and it's good to hear different theories on how Casey will try to weasel out of this. It's also good to give theories to show how it will or will not work. On the amnesia one though, it is my belief that when one has amnesia they can't remember all or parts of something. I just don't see how Casey could forget how Caylee came up missing or more importantly how she died, but had so many stories of where she was....and not the same story either, she had Caylee going to theme parks and to a birthday party and to the beach, something different as the days went by. She couldn't say I don't know where Caylee is, as someone who had amnesia would do, because then the search for Caylee would have begun immediately and she wouldn't have had the time to thoroughly decompose.  Amnesia will not work either IMO.

Tupelohoney- ITA!  Not remembering is far different from spinning several conflicting stories.  It's far too late to try Amnesia. 
Sunny- see?  Your friend's input caused a great discussion and some analytical thinking to occur.  Yay!  Thanks for bringing it to the cage.  Could you ask your friend a little more about why she thinks KC will pull this?  I'd like to hear a litle more about her theory.  TIA.

Forecast for the Day:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.