June 03, 2024, 09:33:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384825 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: August 14, 2009, 04:40:32 PM »

SunnyTX, Thanks for taking time to answer my question & explain it so I could understand. 

Lovinlife

You are welcome...but remember that is just what I think....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: August 14, 2009, 04:42:22 PM »

I'm cynical, I know, but somehow, particularly after Caylee was found, the jewelry and shirts that the Ants wear seem like a badge on them. To me, it seems they are for pictures, cameras, and the public's eye, so they can make a statement. It just seems they wear that stuff to say, "I loved Caylee, I'm grieving and I knew her better than anyone of you who claim to care!" The dispaly seems to be more about them than anything else, IMO. After all, I don't think they have much else to point to that honors Caylee since they've been in the public eye. JMO.

As soon as I read this post, the thought crossed my mind that wearing their paraphernalia is their way of drawing attention to themselves.  They really don't want to draw attention to Caylee because that invites close examination of Casey, the Anthonys, the family dynamics, and points up the lies they've all been spouting.  At first glance, it looks like they're grieving Caylee.  But it's never really about Caylee.  It's about how they're feeling, promoting their foundation, what they're doing.  It's not about Caylee at all, IMO.  If it was really about Caylee, they'd be in Yuri's office pouring their hearts out about the fight on June 15th, what George really did or did not see on June 16th, the gas cans, the years & months of family feuding leading up to the 15th, Casey's constant partying, their concerns for Caylee all along, apologies for washing the pants, giving LE the wrong hairbrush,attacking LE, and on and on. If it was really about Caylee, we'd see a broken Cindy & George-not an angry Cindy & George.  We wouldn't continue seeing Cindy & George because they'd be way too busy mourning to get highlights, tans, new jewelry and give interviews to anybody about anything.  JMO   I, for one, have had it with the way they "wear" Caylee like she's some badge of honor.  It's absolutely (pun intended) disgusting.  They wear those Caylee buttons, Caylee jewelry, and carry those Caylee pics like they're some banner for a cause, some battle standard or something.  It reminds me of a talisman to ward off the truth or something (like a DP conviction, maybe).  I get the sense that everything the Ants do is planned, contrived, a means to an end, carefully controlled.  They couldn't even have a normal Memorial service.  It was nothing but a freak show.  I'm not calling them freaks. Rather, even the memorial was markedly strange and abnormal (thanks to Webster's Dictionary for the perfect description of freak).  The level of dysfunction here is off the charts, IMO.

ISpy as far as I am concerned you are spot on!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: August 14, 2009, 04:43:18 PM »

I fell pretty sure they take most of that jewelry and those Caylee buttons off when no one's around to see them.  I wnder how they really feel about their Caylee uniforms.

Well, nice discussing with you, but I need to go. Life calls and I'm heading out.  Have a great afternoon/night.  If you can, get out and enjoy some sunshine, blue sky, fresh air, mountain/beach views- whatever you've got that makes you glad to be alive today.  Take good care!

Bye....hope you have a great weekend!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1683 on: August 14, 2009, 04:45:37 PM »

Everything you all are saying about the As's is so true.  The whole gang is so transparent. 

G & C, like their whore of a killing daughter, honestly believe in their own sick minds that they are fooling the world.  Say what you may about KC's mental state when she killed Caylee, but IMO, most of what she was then and is now, is made up of what she learned from her parents during her 22 years of living with them.  Those people didn't just start being like this a year ago.

Everyone has been so kind about Sinsin's folks, but in my mind I've always questioned what "her" family life was like.  Same with Georgie.  I can see one person in a family being disfunctional, but with so many of them, it leaves me wondering.  I don't know, though.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: August 14, 2009, 06:29:24 PM »

Here's the other image on page 7:

EDIT**********did not offend me, lol......but that has F word in it and I am not allowed to leave it.........sorry
Kind of sounds like Casey to me.

(Hope I don't offend anyone by posting it.)

Sorry, Nut. I thought it would be okay in the context it was given. I surely did not want to cause a problem.

How about this one?

Brandi, it was OK by me!  LOL...now you know why I am not a MOD! Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: August 14, 2009, 06:31:22 PM »

I fell pretty sure they take most of that jewelry and those Caylee buttons off when no one's around to see them.  I wnder how they really feel about their Caylee uniforms.

Well, nice discussing with you, but I need to go. Life calls and I'm heading out.  Have a great afternoon/night.  If you can, get out and enjoy some sunshine, blue sky, fresh air, mountain/beach views- whatever you've got that makes you glad to be alive today.  Take good care!

Hey ISPy.Great advice.Sorry I missed you.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1686 on: August 14, 2009, 06:49:52 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT!  AT 9PM ET!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1687 on: August 14, 2009, 07:03:30 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  Can't wait for Blink!!!!!!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: August 14, 2009, 07:18:08 PM »

an angelic monkey Justice For Caylee

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1689 on: August 14, 2009, 07:21:45 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  Can't wait for Blink!!!!!!
Thanks 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1690 on: August 14, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »

Please feel free to disagree with me - I know I have gone a little soft.

Here is my problem with some posts - Has there been anyone to say Casey or Cindy was abusive to Caylee before she died?? 

From all reports that I have read, including Jessie, no one but an unkown hairdresser would say Casey was an abusive mother. 

I guess I just don't want to think Caylee was abused before she died.  The death alone was so horrific......

MyTime- I don't think Cindy or George were abusive to Caylee.  Casey, however, lacked a normal maternal bond (IMO).  This is evidenced by: her various postings calling Caylee derogatory names; the volume of time she spent on the computer, texting, and talking on her phone while Caylee was in her care; taking Caylee to "Adult" parties with alcohol & drugs present; disinterest in providing a set routine for her toddler; frequent "sleepovers" at various people's houses; and social isolation for a developing toddler (theories: Casey couldn't take Caylee to Library Story Times or set up playdates because someone might see her or Caylee may talk about it, there was no money for ballet/music/tumbling/swimming classes, it was too much effort).  Add to that Casey obviously felt taking care of Caylee was a burden/obstacle to her party lifestyle, lack of money was an ongoing issue  with Cindy & George (not buying George's story that Casey contributed sometimes and they were o.k. with that), stealing from family & relatives was no longer an option, and Casey's temper (Jail visit tapes) all tend to lean toward abuse of some nature.  There was just so much jeaousy and palpable resentment in Casey's first call home from jail when she said," All everybody cares about is finding Caylee...". It's nearly impossible for me to think that she would not have ever taken any of it out on a defenseless Caylee.  Mommy Dearest comes to mind.

Bumping these posts because I agree that Caylee was probably both verbally and physically abused by Casey.  I think that towards the end Casey had lost all feeling for Caylee.

But my biggest reason to believe that Casey had physically hurt Caylee before...Do you really think that on June15-16th was the first time Casey ever lost her temper with Caylee?  Do you truly believe that the first time she lost her temper she actually killed her child..without any prior abuse? 

If so that would be one for the record books.

No ..I think she was having problems controlling Caylee..and had inherited Cindy's control freak side.  Caylee had those bruises on her face, in the same place ..on 3 photos we have seen..there maybe more.  Yes toddlers do fall and get banged up..but not in the same place on the face.  Legs bruised, skinned knees, bumps on noses , foreheads..but cheeks..with nothing else visiable, repeatedly..unlikely.

I think she probably was seeing very little of Cindy and George for the couple months prior..and when Casey did she probably told them Caylee fell onto a coffee table..etc.

But in my heart..I can not believe that she never hurt Caylee and then bam..suddenly hurts her enough to kill her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: August 14, 2009, 07:53:39 PM »

It's hard to look at that photo of a beautiful little kid and then picture the bag of bone fragments and hair, held together with duct tape, found in a filthy swamp.
An image of the crime scene is what the Anthonys should be wearing around their necks- all of them...
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1692 on: August 14, 2009, 08:06:33 PM »

Oh Western, your comment almost made me cry.  I am so frustrated that the judge does not move this case along and cut the crap.  This poor baby.  For the life of me, I cannot fathom the actions of these grandparents, let alone the mother of this precious little one. 

Hope everyone is doing well and a big "HI" to all.

Thought you all might enjoy this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ocPLQY1xzo&NR=1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1693 on: August 14, 2009, 08:23:40 PM »

Oh Western, your comment almost made me cry.  I am so frustrated that the judge does not move this case along and cut the crap.  This poor baby.  For the life of me, I cannot fathom the actions of these grandparents, let alone the mother of this precious little one. 

Hope everyone is doing well and a big "HI" to all.

Thought you all might enjoy this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ocPLQY1xzo&NR=1

Hi sirensong, good to see you!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: August 14, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »

It's hard to look at that photo of a beautiful little kid and then picture the bag of bone fragments and hair, held together with duct tape, found in a filthy swamp.
An image of the crime scene is what the Anthonys should be wearing around their necks- all of them...

I agree.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: August 14, 2009, 08:49:18 PM »

WesternObserver,I am sorry.I did not mean to upset you.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: August 14, 2009, 08:55:42 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT!  AT 9PM ET!

Show starts in about 5 minutes.  Click on the link below:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1697 on: August 14, 2009, 09:05:14 PM »

Here are some facts on Women Sentenced to Death in FLorida.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/oth/deathrow/women.html#recieved

Women on Death Row

* Women Who Have Received The Death Penalty in Florida
    * Women Who Have Been Executed in Florida
    * Women Currently on Death Row

Women Who Have Received The Death Penalty in Florida
     Bertha Hall    23, and Gordon Denmark, 22, were sentenced 10/9/26 to the electric chair for the killing of her grocer husband. The death sentences of Hall and Denmark were commuted in 1929. She was sentenced from Duval County and released in late 1934 or early 1935.

Billie Jackson
WF, was sentenced in Duval County on 2/1/27 for the stabbing death of her musician husband. Her sentence was commuted seven months later by Gov. Martin and she was released in 1935-36.

Ruby McCollum
   BF, born 1901 was sentenced in Suwannee County in 1954. She was convicted of shooting a doctor in Live Oak on 8/3/52 and spent two years in jail awaiting death until the Florida Supreme Court reversed the sentence. She was sent to the state mental hospital in Chattahoochee before re-trial and remained there 20 years before she was released to her family in 1974.

Irene Laverne Jackson
DC# F00970    

BF, born 6/26/19, was, with her son and another man, sentenced to death in Pasco County 4/24/62 for murdering her husband for his insurance money. A new trial had been ordered and she was convicted and sentenced to life imprisonment for second degree murder in the second trial on 2/6/64. She was paroled on 1/17/72 and discharged from parole status in 1980.

Maria Dean Arrington

DC# 149933

BF, born 8/16/33, was sentenced form Volusia County on 5/22/68 to twenty years for manslaughter in the death of her husband. While out of prison on appeal bond, she sought revenge against the public defender who unsuccessfully defended two of her children on felony charges. On 12/6/68, in Hernando County, she was sentenced to death for first degree murder in the killing of the secretary of the Lake County public defender. While at Florida C.I., she escaped by cutting through a heavy window screen. She became the second woman ever to be named to the FBI's Ten Most Wanted List. She was captured two years later, on 3/14/72 in Marion County. She was sentenced to 10 more years for escape. Her death sentence was commuted to life on 8/28/72 when the U.S. Supreme Court determined capital punishment laws unconstitutional. She is in prison at Lowell Correctional Institution.

Sonia Jacobs
DC# 149957    

WF, born 8/24/47, was convicted in 1976 for her part in the shooting deaths of a Florida Highway Patrol trooper and his friend, a Canadian constable on vacation. Jessie J. Tafero was also sentenced to death for the same crime. Jacobs began her sentence at Broward C.I. on 8/20/76. Her sentence was overturned by Supreme Court on 3/26/81 and she was resentenced to life with a 25-year minimum mandatory term. On 10/9/92 her case was reversed on appeal. She plead to second degree murder, time served and was released on 10/9/92.

Kaysie B. Dudley

DC# 160874

WF, born 7/24/63, was sentenced to death in Pinellas County on 1/27/87 for the murder of her mother's employer, a wealthy Redington Beach widow, on 9/30/85. She was resentenced to life with 25 year minimum mandatory on 10/2/89. She is at Lowell Correctional Institution.

Carla A. Caillier
DC# 160904    WF, born 9/11/63, was sentenced in Hillsborough County on 3/19/87 for the murder of her husband on 11/20/86 in Tampa. She was re-sentenced to life with a minimum mandatory 25 years on 7/26/88.

Dee D. Casteel

DC# 161033

WF, born 6/5/38, was sentenced in Dade County on 9/16/87 for the 1983 murder of an 84 year old woman. The woman had begun asking about her missing son, who Casteel and a fellow employee had ordered killed a month before. Casteel paid two mechanics to kill the woman. Her death sentence was vacated on 12/6/90. She was resentenced to life on 12/19/91 and died at Broward Correctional Institution on October 7, 2002.

Deidre Hunt
DC# 161918

WF, born 2/9/69, was sentenced from Volusia County on 9/13/90 for the 10/20/89 shooting murders of two men she involved in a murder for money scheme. She was videotaped shooting one of the men by her co-defendant Kosta Fotopoulos, her former boss and lover. She plead guilty. She was resentenced to life on May 7, 1998. She is at Homestead Correctional Institution.

Andrea Hicks Jackson
DC# 279567 

BF, born 2/26/58, was sentenced in Duval County on 2/10/84, for the murder of a Jacksonville police officer. She shot the officer five times when he tried to arrest her on 5/17/83 for filing a false report about a vandalized car. She was the first woman in Florida to have her death warrant signed, which occurred on 3/7/89. Her warrant was stayed on 5/4/89 by the Florida Supreme Court. She was resentenced to life on June 16, 2000. She is at Lowell Correctional Institution.

Ana Marie Cardona
DC# 162180

WF, born 11/26/61, was sentenced from Dade County for the torture murder of her three-year-old son. The boy was nicknamed "Baby Lollipops" because of the tee shirt he was wearing when the police found his beaten body. The sentence was vacated on November 22, 2002 and she was released from prison.

Virginia Larzelere
DC# 842556

WF, born 12/27/52, was sentenced from Volusia County on 5/11/93 for masterminding the killing of her husband, an Edgewater dentist. She was resentenced to life on August 1, 2008. She is at Lowell Correctional Institution.

Women Who Have Been Executed in Florida

Judias Goodyear Buenoano
DC# 160663

WF, born 4/4/43, was sentenced in Orange County on 11/26/85, for the 9/16/71 death of her husband by poisoning him with arsenic. Nicknamed the "Black Widow," Goodyear was also convicted (and sentenced to life) for the May 13, 1980 drowning murder of her paralyzed son in Santa Rosa County. She had two death warrants signed and stayed. On March 30, 1998, the state of Florida executed Bueonano. She was the first woman to die in the electric chair in Florida.

Aileen C. Wuornos
DC# 150924

WF, born 2/29/56, was sentenced from Volusia County on 1/31/92 for the December 1, 1989 shooting murder of a Clearwater businessman. She has been implicated in the deaths of several other men. She was executed on October 9, 2002.

Women Currently on Death Row

Tiffany Cole

DC# J35212

WF, born 12/3/81, was sentenced from Duval County on March 6, 2008 for her role in the double murder of a Jacksonville couple who was buried alive. She is currently on death row at Lowell Correctional Institution.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: August 14, 2009, 09:14:06 PM »

Ana Maria Cardona was convicted and sentenced to death for the long-standing abuse and murder of her three-year-old son Lazaro Figueroa.

The body of a severely beaten unidentified child was found abandoned in the Miami Beach area on November 2, 1990. The boy was later determined to be Lazaro Figueroa, the youngest child of Ana Marie Cardona. Cardona was subsequently arrested in connection with the murder.

The circumstances surrounding the abuse and murder of Lazaro were revealed during Cardona’s trial. When Cardona’s well-off, drug-dealing boyfriend was murdered, he left her a $100,000 estate, which she squandered in a matter of months. Cardona had two children from him, the youngest being Lazaro. Cardona, penniless, left her children with friends and family, and they were subsequently taken by the social services. Eventually, the children were returned to their mother, and during this time, Cardona became romantically involved with Olivia Gonzalez-Mendoza. The two women hardly worked, and supported themselves, their children and their drug habits by shoplifting.

After the children were returned to her, Cardona began horrific and frequent abuse of Lazaro, as she blamed him for her fall from wealth. Lazaro was often tied to the bed, locked in a closet, or left in the bathtub with extremely cold or hot water. When his body was found, it was covered in bruises and bedsores and the child weighed only 18 pounds.

On Octover 30, 1990, Cardona split Lazaro’s head open with a baseball bat, and when the child would not stop screaming, she beat him to death. Cardona and Gonzalez-Mendoza dumped the body in a Miami Beach neighborhood, fled to Orlando and were eventually apprehended in St. Cloud.

Medical examiners testified that Lazaro was dying from the extreme abuse and neglect he suffered at the hands of his mother and her lover even before he was fatally beaten with the bat that day. Lazaro had endured numerous tortures prior to his death, suffering brain damage due to untreated meningitis, anemia, malnutrition and spinal cord damage.

Source: Florida Commission on Capital Cases

Read this is you can..it's chilling...and then remember this woman eventually walked FREE

http://www.wfsu.org/gavel2gavel/transcript/00-1366_01-1056.htm

One of the reasons some doubt kc will get the DP

Rest in Peace Caylee

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1699 on: August 14, 2009, 09:32:56 PM »

Was anyone brave enough to listen to Dana while Dianne Fanning was talking about her book?

I didn't have the stomach for it so if anyone would like to give a synopsis that would be great. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.