June 03, 2024, 08:45:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384814 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: August 13, 2009, 07:56:47 PM »

Thanks.

Happy birthday, Trimmy!  I was trying to post another Youtube, but my computer needs an enema.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: August 13, 2009, 07:56:49 PM »

..this is just a theory a friend has...I am fairly sure she used the term Dissociative Amnesia...saying it COULD be a defense kc might try to use. It's just her opinion. I am sorry I brought it up....I just thought it was interesting to hear someone else's point of view...I will not make that mistake again. Sorry to ruffle anyone's feathers. I thought it might be interesting to look at another's point of view.

thanks Fanny.....that picture certainly looks like a demented woman!!

Kinda like this demented woman

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1402 on: August 13, 2009, 07:57:13 PM »

She was a baby. A defenseless little baby. 

{{{{Fanny}}}}
Hang in there Fanny
There will be justice for sweet Caylee.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: August 13, 2009, 07:57:49 PM »

NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE BELIEVE IN CASEY'S GUILT,  I WOULDN'T PUT ANYTHING PAST BOZO, INCLUDING THROWING GEORGE UNDER THE BUS, CLAIMING INSANITY OR ZANNY.
Agreed. And if this does go to trial I wouldn't put it past a juror to buy it, seen it happen more than once.

It will not happen.  Justice will be served, on a silver platter from the Ritz!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: August 13, 2009, 07:58:23 PM »

When LP had his first forum, I was a member, and LP told us about the pavers in the woods before they became public knowledge. He said that they were not from the Anthony's backyard but that there was a significant meaning to them. LP's forum closed down later on but I believe the significance to them was that Dom Casey was told that Caylee would be found near where there were 3 pavers.  I know a lot of people don't believe what LP says, so make of this what you will.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think LP gave a lot of info but sometimes it was difficult to follow.  I listened to him recently on a live cyber cast thingie...he clarified, for me, the statement about kc being seen in a hotel.motel parking lot. He said he received an anonymous call from a man who said he saw kc that night early morning in a parking lot.....LP said on the broadcast he wished that man would contact him again.
Yes, it is strange that LP has on several occasions asked that man to come forward and that has not happened. Was it a hoax?  Is this person afraid of what will happen to him by being dragged into this by his statement? I for one, believe most of what LP has told us. Much of what he has said has come true. The search of the Little Econ was his biggest blunder, but he did what he felt was right at his expense. And, we did get something from that.....Casey's nonchalant reaction to compare with her reaction when Caylee was found!  Priceless!

tupelo...I am going to go out on a long thin rope on this...I THINK...LP said this guy wouldn't give him his name because he was just out of prison or jail and didn't want to get involved with the police.  That has stuck in my mind since that broadcast. Perhaps someone who talks to LP and LP trusts could call and ask him....BLINK????
Hmmm....that would explain a lot! Maybe he was at a place he wasn't supposed to be. I really don't think it matters if he comes forward or not. It might be able to help the state, but I feel they feel quite confident in what they already have, thus bringing the DP back to the table.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: August 13, 2009, 07:59:27 PM »

<a href="http://" target="_blank">http://</a>

http://www.youtube.com/v/8CuZby1gFMw&hl=en&fs=1&

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: August 13, 2009, 08:00:15 PM »

It's getting so graphic in here.

Sometimes I just don't want to keep seeing pictures of this case over and over. We all are different to some extent. That's what makes this place so nice. Different people from different walks of life adding our perspectives.

I think I need to take a break, maybe come back when there is some news.

Brandi, I don't think you need a break!   I agree...I don't particularly want to see the same photos over and over especially the ones of the crime scene....I had dreams about that place for several weeks...they weren't nice dreams either.  Perhaps we can agree not to post them??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: August 13, 2009, 08:00:50 PM »

..this is just a theory a friend has...I am fairly sure she used the term Dissociative Amnesia...saying it COULD be a defense kc might try to use. It's just her opinion. I am sorry I brought it up....I just thought it was interesting to hear someone else's point of view...I will not make that mistake again. Sorry to ruffle anyone's feathers. I thought it might be interesting to look at another's point of view.

I think it is important that all points of view are stated.  Squelching someone's point of view can leave us clueless at trial time.

Respecting others and their points of view is what makes the monkey cage different from other forums.  We have the right to attack a theory, but not the right to attack other posters or their dental plan here.

AMEN!!!

I saw what you bolded.  Are you planning on attacking my dental plan?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: August 13, 2009, 08:00:57 PM »

Sunny - don't be sorry to bring it up.  Doesn't mean anyone looking at anything medical is looking for a way to give cASSy a pass.  This is exactly the process that goes on before trial for both sides.  You have to use your head, not just your heart if you are to be successful in the legal system.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1409 on: August 13, 2009, 08:01:13 PM »

I meant Baez.   

Monkey Devil!  I kinda like Beaz!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I just can not spell today.    Monkey Devil!  I despise that man.The whole bunch drives me crazy.

too much birthday cake perhaps! 

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1410 on: August 13, 2009, 08:03:19 PM »

Sunny - don't be sorry to bring it up.  Doesn't mean anyone looking at anything medical is looking for a way to give cASSy a pass.  This is exactly the process that goes on before trial for both sides.  You have to use your head, not just your heart if you are to be successful in the legal system.
Exactly, and speaking of using one's head, Sunny is your friend a lawyer, I find her thoughts to be very interesting.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1411 on: August 13, 2009, 08:03:24 PM »

Sometimes I just don't want to keep seeing pictures of this case over and over. We all are different to some extent. That's what makes this place so nice. Different people from different walks of life adding our perspectives.

Brandi, I don't think you need a break!   I agree...I don't particularly want to see the same photos over and over especially the ones of the crime scene....I had dreams about that place for several weeks...they weren't nice dreams either.  Perhaps we can agree not to post them??

I would just thinking the same thing.  Thank you Sunny for putting it so sensitively!  You are a sweet monkey.   an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: August 13, 2009, 08:03:49 PM »

thanks Fanny.....that picture certainly looks like a demented woman!!

Kinda like this demented woman

OHMYGOODNESS!  Look at the eyes on both of them!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1413 on: August 13, 2009, 08:04:12 PM »

Where were George and Spindy when Caylee needed them? JMO

They were(and still are)floating around in lala land somewhere.It's where they have always lived except now a little reality broke thru and they are being smothered by it.I say GOOD!That's exactly what they get,exactly what they deserve.Let them rot in hell along with with their monsterdaughter.I really cannot stand george and cindy,I can't stand them as much as I can't stand casey.I have no sympathy,empathy,nothing for george and cindy.karma,karma,karma

Me neither. Instead of actually looking for Caylee, they were more concerned about setting up a foundation, using her name, to line their pockets. They proved to me what their priority was at that point.
Exactly,sitting and dining on crab puffs at the Hilton or where ever while it was just announced that a baby's bones were found around the corner from where you live AND your sweet little innocent Grand Daughter has been missing?
Lord have mercy,sometimes I wish our God was not so forgiving.
I understand standing by your daughter somewhat but they DENIED Caylee even existed by doing that.Am I passing judgement on cindy and george based on facts?YUP,I sure am.

ITA!!  That was unbelievable.  Many of us sat home in tears while they where at the Ritz dining on crab puffs.  How could they??   
They are not human,that's how I explain them to myself.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: August 13, 2009, 08:04:47 PM »

She was a baby. A defenseless little baby. 

Yes, she was, and justice will come.  It comes in God's time, not in our time.  KC will pay for what she has done and what she is still doing.

Because I am passionate about Caylee. Haven't you noticed? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: August 13, 2009, 08:05:49 PM »

I guess I'm missing something.....how can placing duct tape on a child, and numerous pieces of duct tape, be accidental?

That leads me to the next headscratcher.  Some people's theory is that the defense going to try to throw GA under the bus.  How can they do that with the duct tape and KC's fingerprint?

They found her fingerprint on the duct tape?

There was a clear fingerprint on the last doc dump. Very clear, with no explanation. Makes one wonder. JMO

Fanny - I agree the necklace sindy wore in Ohio and the emblem is eerrie.  Remember, I was the one who saw it.  I hope someone looks into that.

The fingerprint - was on a seperate page of that dump.  It could be a baseline print, an error in inclusion, a print from someone who was known to have touched evidence (say like Kronk) -- that print tells us nothing.  There is no explanation of whose print it is. It could be cindy or george or lee.  We have to be careful not to read too much into that print to satisfy our own desire for it to be the smoking gun.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: August 13, 2009, 08:06:13 PM »

I would just thinking the same thing.  Thank you Sunny for putting it so sensitively!  You are a sweet monkey.   an angelic monkey

Murdering isn't a pretty scene. But it is the facts. And that is why we are her. JMO

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: August 13, 2009, 08:06:48 PM »

When LP had his first forum, I was a member, and LP told us about the pavers in the woods before they became public knowledge. He said that they were not from the Anthony's backyard but that there was a significant meaning to them. LP's forum closed down later on but I believe the significance to them was that Dom Casey was told that Caylee would be found near where there were 3 pavers.  I know a lot of people don't believe what LP says, so make of this what you will.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think LP gave a lot of info but sometimes it was difficult to follow.  I listened to him recently on a live cyber cast thingie...he clarified, for me, the statement about kc being seen in a hotel.motel parking lot. He said he received an anonymous call from a man who said he saw kc that night early morning in a parking lot.....LP said on the broadcast he wished that man would contact him again.
Yes, it is strange that LP has on several occasions asked that man to come forward and that has not happened. Was it a hoax?  Is this person afraid of what will happen to him by being dragged into this by his statement? I for one, believe most of what LP has told us. Much of what he has said has come true. The search of the Little Econ was his biggest blunder, but he did what he felt was right at his expense. And, we did get something from that.....Casey's nonchalant reaction to compare with her reaction when Caylee was found!  Priceless!

tupelo...I am going to go out on a long thin rope on this...I THINK...LP said this guy wouldn't give him his name because he was just out of prison or jail and didn't want to get involved with the police.  That has stuck in my mind since that broadcast. Perhaps someone who talks to LP and LP trusts could call and ask him....BLINK????
Hmmm....that would explain a lot! Maybe he was at a place he wasn't supposed to be. I really don't think it matters if he comes forward or not. It might be able to help the state, but I feel they feel quite confident in what they already have, thus bringing the DP back to the table.

So do I. I don't think they brought it back, as some lawyers say on TV, to get her to plea out...I think they have what they need to qualify as a DP case.  But my gut thinks she will get LWOP.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: August 13, 2009, 08:07:23 PM »

I guess I'm missing something.....how can placing duct tape on a child, and numerous pieces of duct tape, be accidental?

That leads me to the next headscratcher.  Some people's theory is that the defense going to try to throw GA under the bus.  How can they do that with the duct tape and KC's fingerprint?

They found her fingerprint on the duct tape?

There was a clear fingerprint on the last doc dump. Very clear, with no explanation. Makes one wonder. JMO

Fanny - I agree the necklace sindy wore in Ohio and the emblem is eerrie.  Remember, I was the one who saw it.  I hope someone looks into that.

The fingerprint - was on a seperate page of that dump.  It could be a baseline print, an error in inclusion, a print from someone who was known to have touched evidence (say like Kronk) -- that print tells us nothing.  There is no explanation of whose print it is. It could be cindy or george or lee.  We have to be careful not to read too much into that print to satisfy our own desire for it to be the smoking gun.

Who's do YOU think it is, ANJ?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1419 on: August 13, 2009, 08:07:43 PM »

LWOP so do I Sunny.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.