June 03, 2024, 09:55:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384834 times)
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #700 on: August 08, 2009, 02:06:16 PM »

I was looking at some info on witnesses in the case and came across Lauren Coppel.  They have her listed as a friend of slores and that she was dating Troy Brown.  Also mentions they have photos from a party at here house in Jan. 2008 that include both slore and Caylee, have we seen these photos anywhere?  I seem to recall some discussion on this but can't remember if these pics have been released.

Oh yea - JOJO you are a complete POS and I so look forward to seeing you in cuffs!       
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: August 08, 2009, 02:10:58 PM »

Congrats Karma and Loca.  Now all the fun times begin.

Granchildren are the best gift God gives to us.

an angelic monkey

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: August 08, 2009, 02:29:08 PM »

Good morning Monkeys
Thanks for this great article Trimm!How true it all is.....and sad that we even have non humans like the anthonys roaming our beautiful earth and trying to suck the life out of anyone near them.

On a happier note I won't be around much today because I have a new baby grand daughter(a real live baby dolce) about to be born.
I'm just waiting on the call to go to the hospital to wait for her birth.I'm so excited!

Good Morning Everybody.  an angelic monkey

KARMA, I am sorry I missed you this morning, but I know you are beside yourself with excitement and happiness. There is not a thing I can think of that is more wonderful than a new life. I wish you all much happiness.   
Congrats fanny I too became a great grandmother yesterday!! WHAT  A JOY!!

How happy you must be LOCA!an angelic monkey
Sorry I missed you earlier.

Children, Grandchildren, and Great-Grandchildren are all such a blessing. Nothing is more life afirming than a new, warm, snuggly baby. And I guess the best little part of them is their tiny little feet. They are just irresistable for giving little kisses to.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: August 08, 2009, 02:33:37 PM »

I was looking at some info on witnesses in the case and came across Lauren Coppel.  They have her listed as a friend of slores and that she was dating Troy Brown.  Also mentions they have photos from a party at here house in Jan. 2008 that include both slore and Caylee, have we seen these photos anywhere?  I seem to recall some discussion on this but can't remember if these pics have been released.

Oh yea - JOJO you are a complete POS and I so look forward to seeing you in cuffs!       

I only have a couple on my Photobucket. Some more organized monkey may have the whole album.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #704 on: August 08, 2009, 02:38:20 PM »

I only have a couple on my Photobucket. Some more organized monkey may have the whole album.

Fanny
Have you seen any of the pics from the actual party with Caylee in them?  I'm assuming she would be in the background asleep.  Anywho, guess that's just one more item we may have to wait till the trial to see.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: August 08, 2009, 02:41:01 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1694915/Casey-Anthony-BBQ-Party-Photos-January-2008

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: August 08, 2009, 02:49:02 PM »

Fanny
Have you seen any of the pics from the actual party with Caylee in them?  I'm assuming she would be in the background asleep.  Anywho, guess that's just one more item we may have to wait till the trial to see.

There were lots of children shown at the party. I don't know where Caylee was when the party moved inside. We have wondered before about it here on the thread. Wish I could help you more, and can see the rest of them on the docstoc Trimm posted. I think Lauren is the one in pigtails. IIRC

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: August 08, 2009, 03:02:19 PM »

Fanny

There were lots of children shown at the party. I don't know where Caylee was when the party moved inside. We have wondered before about it here on the thread. Wish I could help you more, and can see the rest of them on the docstoc Trimm posted. I think Lauren is the one in pigtails. IIRC

Fanny,I think that's her too.I'd like to get inside her head and see what she knows about old skanky pants.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
NCMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #708 on: August 08, 2009, 03:03:12 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1694915/Casey-Anthony-BBQ-Party-Photos-January-2008

Thank you so much Trimm and Fanny
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: August 08, 2009, 03:03:46 PM »

It's almost little Caylee's birthday. She would've been 4 years old. But the sad thing is she never got a third birthday. Poor baby.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2Q3JBSGlYw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/f2Q3JBSGlYw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: August 08, 2009, 03:08:21 PM »

Tell him if he finds out, let me know, I'm so confused    I'll bet ole George spent a lot of time cleaning that car when Cindy went back to work. That makes a lot more sense to me that the chloroform was from cleaning then the other scenario, for some reason that just never sat right with me, that Casey was using that on Caylee.

The part about the chloroform that has always confused me.....when the trunk of the car was opened at the tow yard, a lot of flies flew out. I don't see a lot of flies being very active if there was a high concentration of chloroform in there. Plus it evaporates, especially in high heat. A decomposing body does emit chloroform, if I understand the reports correctly, but I too feel the trunk was cleaned with the chloroform by someone at the Anthony house, which gave off even higher amounts of chloroform than the decomposition alone. Of course I am no scientist and could be totally wrong here.

The CF is going to be an issue in this case.  I had to google to see if flies can breathe!  They can.  So, I submitted the question can cf kill a fly to wiki questions - I will let you know what I get. 

What does the acronym CF means?

Some of us use CF as shorthand for Chloroform.  Now we could use the chemical name CHCl3 but that takes work, but it is fun using the sub key! 
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #711 on: August 08, 2009, 03:29:03 PM »

Hi, well I have to say something and I can't really prove anything but....I think Caylee was dead on the 15th, something is wrong about the nursing home video, turning up with the fathers day date on it, yet in the nursing home there was NO evidence of any fathers day celebrations. Shirley Pleasea said herself she thought the day was the 9th and was shocked to see otherwise but she like everyone went with the date on the video and considered herself wrong. I can't find anything much about Caylee from about the 12th June, how difficult is it to change the date on the video camera anyway. People would tend to rely on that date, asking people about what happened the month before, they would probably be rather vague, the video date would be a very convenient place to agree on.
Apart from anything George, Cindy, or KC says, is there any reason to suppose the video date to be correct..or altered. Can the nursing home corroborate the date to the day or just the weekend or week did Cindy visit more than one time that week...Leaving out anything by the Anthony's, when was the last time she was seen with certainty by anyone, not including the "I think" or "maybe I saw" of various people, but cold stone certainty..? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: August 08, 2009, 03:43:08 PM »

Hi, well I have to say something and I can't really prove anything but....I think Caylee was dead on the 15th, something is wrong about the nursing home video, turning up with the fathers day date on it, yet in the nursing home there was NO evidence of any fathers day celebrations. Shirley Pleasea said herself she thought the day was the 9th and was shocked to see otherwise but she like everyone went with the date on the video and considered herself wrong. I can't find anything much about Caylee from about the 12th June, how difficult is it to change the date on the video camera anyway. People would tend to rely on that date, asking people about what happened the month before, they would probably be rather vague, the video date would be a very convenient place to agree on.
Apart from anything George, Cindy, or KC says, is there any reason to suppose the video date to be correct..or altered. Can the nursing home corroborate the date to the day or just the weekend or week did Cindy visit more than one time that week...Leaving out anything by the Anthony's, when was the last time she was seen with certainty by anyone, not including the "I think" or "maybe I saw" of various people, but cold stone certainty..? 

It is strange how that June 9 date kept popping up, again and again.
Her friend Christine Chester said she remembered seeing Caylee after that. That was her recollection. I have been assured that the forensics on the camera could tell if the date had been changed, so having no real experience to go by, I have to rely on the fact that it could be checked. It just seems strange to me, that it was also the night Skanky stayed over at Ricardo's apt, and that Caylee was mysteriously not there in the morning.

I would think that a Grandmother and a mother would know right down to the date, hour minute and practically second they had last seen their beloved child. The whole 31 days scenario seemed fishy to me too. I, like you, have often wondered if that video was taken a week earlier, and Spindy had gone there to see her dad on father's day and just signed Caylee in too, even if she wasn't there. 

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: August 08, 2009, 03:51:31 PM »

I should have added that Cindy says the 12th was when KC started saying Caylee was with the nanny and that she was working, she was actually staying with her friends and boyfriend but Caylee wasn't there with her. She must have been telling them the same story. I wonder if this was when she began to make her sleep in the trunk, on the weekend of the 14th, 15th did she really bring her to grandma, or is that what the fight was about. If KC was on the computer Monday morning, George would have said Caylee was out and about because toddlers get up early have to be fed and get into everything, something is not adding up here..but I guess we all knew that.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #714 on: August 08, 2009, 03:54:33 PM »

It is strange how that June 9 date kept popping up, again and again.
Her friend Christine Chester said she remembered seeing Caylee after that. That was her recollection. I have been assured that the forensics on the camera could tell if the date had been changed, so having no real experience to go by, I have to rely on the fact that it could be checked. It just seems strange to me, that it was also the night Skanky stayed over at Ricardo's apt, and that Caylee was mysteriously not there in the morning.

I would think that a Grandmother and a mother would know right down to the date, hour minute and practically second they had last seen their beloved child. The whole 31 days scenario seemed fishy to me too. I, like you, have often wondered if that video was taken a week earlier, and Spindy had gone there to see her dad on father's day and just signed Caylee in too, even if she wasn't there. 

Yay!!! I am glad I'm not the only one who thinks this way...

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: August 08, 2009, 05:21:39 PM »

The Nursing Home staff have testified that it was taken on Father's Day.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: August 08, 2009, 05:32:36 PM »

The Nursing Home staff have testified that it was taken on Father's Day.

Yes, I saw one nurse said that, but Cindy was also quite a frequent visitor, did this testimony come after the video was found? I think it did. Up until that was found there was no need to question the staff at the nursing home. The question only came after the video was found...Shirley Pleasea said she was certain the date was the 9th...I think there is still a question here.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #717 on: August 08, 2009, 05:43:11 PM »

I started a thread for grandma Karma!!!!!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5893.new#new
Thank you all very much for the well wishes and blessings.Updates(pics!)are in my thread above that NewsJunkie started for me,thank you NewsJunkie.   an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #718 on: August 08, 2009, 06:29:46 PM »

From momlogic
has anyone seen this before
It's been a full year since Caylee Anthony disappeared, last seen by her grandparents Cindy and George Anthony. One month later, Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, admitted that the two-year-old had been missing for five long weeks. Ultimately, the 22-year-old mother would be charged with the little girl's murder.

To mark the anniversary of the last day they saw their grandchild, George and Cindy Anthony granted CBS's "Early Show" an exclusive interview -- the majority of which they used to promote their Caylee Anthony Foundation. The foundation, according to its official website, was formed to "prevent child abduction through the creation of awareness of child safety measures and the missing child epidemic." Although the Anthonys' hearts might be in the right place, many are suspicious of the Florida couple's motives in spearheading an organization for missing children when their own daughter is accused of Caylee's murder.

Most outspoken against the Anthonys' newfound calling has been Ronald Cummings, the father of missing Florida girl Haleigh. George Anthony says he initially offered help in the Haleigh Cummings case "to show some support ... moral support." George says he promised to "stand in the background." The mother of Casey Anthony admonishes Cummings for turning down their aid. "To him I say: You made a mistake," she said. "When your child's missing, you can't turn anyone away." Cindy Anthony even dares to give herself credit for netting Cummings national media exposure on the night his daughter disappeared. "We had just got back from [Caylee's] memorial," she says. "We hurried up and made phone calls, desperate phone calls, to people. That was a day I should've just been home worrying about myself."

Do YOU think the Cummings made a mistake in turning down help from the Anthonys? 

Odd choice of words, imo.  There were others to worry about.

I think Ron Cummings seen right through the anthonys!! they werent there to offer help because they cared! they were on a promotion frenzy to of course promote their scam of a foundation. I am glad that ron refused their help!! smart man!!  The anthonys refused help from many people with good intentions. The anthonys had nothing to do with  Rons daughter getting more media exposure! thats just another of their lies. they themselves mocked and rediculed the very media they claim they used to  help Ron look for his daughter. Is there no end to these people and their antics!
I agree.  This whole family lies and manipulates even when the truth is obvious.  They seem to think the facts of the case will change because they are telling a version  that is made up and self serving.  Nobody believes their lies.  I can't wait for the trial.  I hear it may start in January 2010 !!

wouldnt it be nice if it was televisied like oj's trial  or even to be on court tv!!
I'm hoping it is fully televised so I can DVR it and watch it in my own time after work.I doubt they'll let me take a month off work to see it lol   

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #719 on: August 08, 2009, 06:40:09 PM »

It's almost little Caylee's birthday. She would've been 4 years old. But the sad thing is she never got a third birthday. Poor baby.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f2Q3JBSGlYw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/f2Q3JBSGlYw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
Thank you Cece
My little Evie was almost born on sweet Caylee's birth date  :*(

How could casey do that to her!
How could cindy and george do what they have done(and are still doing)since June 15th?!?
Not one of those non humans in that house of horrors deserved to have sweet Caylee near them!

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.