June 03, 2024, 10:08:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384837 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: August 06, 2009, 11:26:12 PM »

Klaasend
can you please delete the  first post I did regarding the website for the book publisher shuster. I meant to only post the comment by the poster known as :
FBIs_Number_1_Fan
It sounds like cindy is posting there to make her push her book.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: August 06, 2009, 11:27:01 PM »

Klaasend
can you please delete the  first post I did regarding the website for the book publisher shuster. I meant to only post the comment by the poster known as :
FBIs_Number_1_Fan
It sounds like cindy is posting there to make her push her book.

TO PUSH HER BOOK SORRY IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY.

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: August 06, 2009, 11:27:34 PM »

I'm confused over all this, could the Anthonys have signed with another publishing company, or do you think S and S are lying? 

This is the reply I received from corporate:
Thank you for contacting Simon & Schuster.  Please be advised that Simon & Schuster does not have a book deal with George and Cindy Anthony, or anybody else associated with this case.   Any reports to the contrary are inaccurate.

The part in bold, is what really made me feel better. Although I think the Sentinel was being mean to Kathi about her tipster, I think we all know that the word tipster means just that.  I didn't take it for gospel and we were acting in a proactive way.  I hope that all of you that did write, realize that the Anthony's or their minions were on the same pages and it still did some good.  Anytime any of us do something to keep Caylee from being further exploited is a good thing.  The monkeys and others are not going to be forgetting Caylee anytime soon and I love knowing that the Anthony's know this.  We are breathing down their evil, lying necks and we will never stop.  Although they still see this all as a money making venture, we are still mourning that baby girl and are waiting for justice.  Nothing will stop us.  I love you all for your care and support.

Hugs, Magic 

Way to go, Magic.  You are so right.   What makes me smile is thinking that Cindy was reading the wonderful comments that showed how aghast normal people are when confronted by the crassness of the Anthonys.  Perhaps they will take notice that Caylee is the only thing that the "public" cares about, and just...fade away.  (I truly doubt it, but a girl can dream, right?)

Sorry everyone for the long quote stack (haven't had time to practice cropping the things!).  Monkalicious- In reading your comments (I bolded in red), a flash of insight (I think) just hit me.  That's exactly why Cindy rushed in loud and proud to defend Casey.  IMO, the dysfunctional dynamics of the Anthony family (particularly Cindy) revolve around control and self-seeking attention.  Just as Casey couldn't stand to see Caylee getting attention, what if Cindy can't stand anyone else getting attention (and therefore "commanding" the situation)?  In this case, what if the someone is Caylee?  Think about it, if she & George & Lee SO loved Caylee, wouldn't defending Casey be a rabbit trail, compared to finding and prosecuting the killer?  In a normal family, it would be a top priority because in finding the killer, Casey would also be freed.  IMO, when Casey sarcastically and angrily complained that "all they're (her family & friends) are interested in is finding Caylee"., she was speaking from the Anthony mindset.  You see, it's all about each of them: Cindy with her poor-me-grieving grandmother-defending my baby from the the bloodthirsty LE and media wolves; George with his grieving grandpa-I can't get a job-I'm just an innocent bystander dragged into this-poor me-we're going to look for every missing child for the rest of our lives white knight syndrome; and Lee's my sister is a liar-I'm her closest confidant-I'm a PI-part time bouncer/bodyguard-I believe my sister because I have to-playing both sides against the middle to see which way the wind blows to cover myself-CMA.  Meanwhile, Casey's underlying recurring complaints in her emails, texts, and webpage entries are that Cindy & George force her to somewhat take care of Caylee.  You know, it's a major tragedy that Cindy wanted Caylee home in bed at a decent hour or her parents refuse to babysit sometimes.  Forget the fact that Casey wasn't: paying for her & Caylee's food and medical bills; paying for Caylee's diapers/pull-ups/toys/gifts; paying car insurance/gas/personal property/licensing/city stickers/car maintenance or repairs; paying any rent or any part of the utilities; and wasn't paying a babysitter when she went out.
I have to wonder did George always play the passive-aggressive victim (attention-getting, manipulative control)to Cindy and Caseys' struggle for dominion and attention?  Did Lee relish his role as the trusted keeper of Family Secrets (power, control)? Where did Caylee actually fit in to all this subterfuge and yes, violence (IMO).  I say violence because it's a documented fact (interviews, videos, jail visits, depositions) that the family members lack basic civility and self-control within their family unit, much less extending the same to "outsiders".

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: August 06, 2009, 11:33:15 PM »

There was actually a raw video of the part where Caylee pulls Casey's lip, approx .27 sec into the video. Casey plays with her for a few more seconds roughly and Caylee pulls away and you can hear Casey say under her breath at appox .37 sec "I hate her."

The raw video has been pulled and this is the only one I could find. The video cut off abruptly when she said it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPUXPEBeapc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPUXPEBeapc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: August 06, 2009, 11:37:04 PM »

I found something in the 8/4/08 interview with CA. On page 27 about line 20 she says GA saw caycee and Caylees backpacks when HE WAS LEAVING THE MORNING OF JUNE 16. Much differant then seeing them leave in the afternoon for work.

They are all liars but come time to face off with the prosecution!! they will be cooked gooses!! someone please!! does anyone have the link to the video that was mentioned! regarding casey saying I hate her at the end of the video!!  about hating caylee!!???????????

LOCA That video I just posted was for you. It was the best I could do.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 06, 2009, 11:51:42 PM »

Pardon my lack of manners-  Hello, everyone!  Had to come down out of lurking to point up Monk's thought-provoking comments.  Also, had a second thought while typing.
I'm thinking someone in the Anthony household is going to be in a world of trouble with the IRS when this murder trial is all said and done.  Someone filed tax returns showing Casey worked (if you believe Casey).  Or else someone filed tax returns claiming Casey/Caylee if she didn't work (Cindy, Cindy & George).  If Casey or her parents filed her as working, where are the W-2's?  Are they forged?  Casey couldn't have been simultaneously working and unemployed.  Then there's the whole Casey had a Nanny story.  Really, how was the Nanny paid?  Being that the Nanny kept Caylee weekly for two years and took extended trips footing the bill for Caylee's care and necessities, were are Casey's/Cindy's/George's records for paying "Zanny"?  Was "Zanny" paid under the table? Did someone create W-2's for a Nanny and file taxes showing childcare payments for a tax credit? Who got the tax credit money for Caylee for the last two years?  Cindy, George, and Casey have all backed themselves right into an IRS audit, courtesy of their "mistruths".

If they thought keeping their financial heads above water was difficult prior to Caylee's murder, they haven't seen anything yet.  Cindy got nailed in Zenaida Gonzales' deposition hearing, with the last question.  ZG's lawyer proved, by Cindy's own admission, that she knowingly perpetrated the Zenaida Gonzales suspect, while failing to publicly clear this ZG.  Hence, this caused ZG irreparable emotional, mental, and financial harm.  BAMM!  IMO, ZG is going to win her damages lawsuit against Casey Cindy, George, and Lee because they failed to publicly clear her, even though they knew she wasn't Zanny.

So, let's see...Hindering an Investigation, Obstruction of Justice, Destroying Evidence, Perjury, Contempt of Court (we'll likely see this one at the murder trial), Tax Evasion, Libel & Slander...a laundry list to choose from.  This could get far uglier than the Anthonys ever imagined in their worst nightmares.  Glad I'm not in the Anthony camp.  All of this could so easily have been avoided by the Anthonys simply telling the "absolute" truth, not their version of the truth (or is it "mistruth").

BTW, I really hate the word mistruth.  There is no such thing.  A statement is either the truth or a lie.  If any part of it is a lie, by virtue of the intent to deceive, it all becomes a lie.  It's like putting a little sawdust into the flour.  It can't be called flour anymore, nor can it be called sawdust.  Call it what it is Cindy, a lie!  Mistruth is not a word, according to Webster's Dictionary.  Cindy, the word is Lie:  to make an untrue statement with the intent to deceive; something that misleads or deceives; an assertion of something known or believed by the speaker to be to be untrue with the intent to deceive (Cindy= Casey's hairbrush, pizza in the trunk, Zanny's hair straightener, videos taken to Zanny's, picture of Zanny, Zanny's address for LE, Casey's "mistruths", and on and on).

**Rant over** Thank you and good night.  LOL!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: August 06, 2009, 11:58:20 PM »

Hey Fanny Mae- good to see you!  Thanks for your excellent posts these last few days.  Caylee is the reason we are here.  My prayer is that God reveals exactly what all of the Anthonys have done, as well as Baez, Dominic Casey, and anyone else who needs their house cleaned.  Having said that, it's my preference that they all honestly confess their sins, get saved, and get real with themselves, LE, and us.

Trimm- Thanks for the earlier greeting!  I'm lurking when I get a few here.    

Forecast for the Day:
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: August 06, 2009, 11:59:52 PM »

I believe this is the same day as the cooking show story.

That is what I thought.  Would seem the schedule for his show could be checked easily!   I wonder what he said yesterday - under oath.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: August 07, 2009, 12:18:54 AM »

There was actually a raw video of the part where Caylee pulls Casey's lip, approx .27 sec into the video. Casey plays with her for a few more seconds roughly and Caylee pulls away and you can hear Casey say under her breath at appox .37 sec "I hate her."

The raw video has been pulled and this is the only one I could find. The video cut off abruptly when she said it.

Fannymae thank you and a big hug!
question?
does Le have this video or have they seen it! seems to me this is important!!
again thanks

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPUXPEBeapc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZPUXPEBeapc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Loca
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: August 07, 2009, 12:35:04 AM »

Do we have any way to break that down?  It sounds to me like she's saying "I hate you.", but I can't be sure.  We need one of those machines where you can play it super slow, filter out all the miscellaneous noises, and draw out each syllable Casey says here.  Think they have one of those at Wal-Mart?     I've been practicing, but I can't get any other logical comment to sound like what Casey says.  The only other thing I can think of is that she's just making a random sound.  However, that is inconsistent with her facial expressions and Caylee's in the preceding seconds though, IMO.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: August 07, 2009, 12:37:14 AM »

Magic Eyes-wanted to take a minute and tell you how much I appreciated your recent posts.  Thank you for sharing with us.  I'm glad you're on the real Team Caylee with us!

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: August 07, 2009, 12:37:58 AM »

Well, something's come up and I need to swing.  Catch you all when I can.  Take good care!

Forecast for the Day:
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: August 07, 2009, 01:04:02 AM »

You're welcome, Loca. I wish it was the first raw video that was on YouTube. It show the whole thing all the way through and was much plainer. 

The other one was where she was laying on the floor playing with Caylee. There were two different videos that were spliced together and it cut if off short in the one I posted.

I am pretty sure LE has it. It came out when the Anthony's wanted some good things about Casey and Caylee to come out, and that first video kinda messed that up. JMO

I am still looking for the LE interview with the neighbors and they were telling the police about the guy Cindy had living with her while George was gone. It was one of George's attorneys. IIRC

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #233 on: August 07, 2009, 01:08:26 AM »

Magic Eyes-wanted to take a minute and tell you how much I appreciated your recent posts.  Thank you for sharing with us.  I'm glad you're on the real Team Caylee with us!

Thank you so much ISpy, I have been on Caylee's team since I heard on the news the voice of Cindy, saying, "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car".  The day is so clear in my mind, I was curling my hair and I couldn't see the TV but I heard her voice.  When I logged on to my computer, my homepage was Comcast, they had a link for it, from there, I found my very first forum, the Comcast Forum.  From there I went to Topix, which was a mean and horrid place.  Thank God, I found a link to Sacred Monkey's and I have been here ever since.  I read almost everything I can get my hands on and I am getting braver at posting.  I am so glad not to be alone in this nightmare.  I have taken Caylee to my heart in a way I never knew possible.  I have also found so many friends and feel so loved and welcomed here.  We have gone through so much together and we still have the whole trial.  I don't know how I could do it without my monkeys.  I just keep telling myself, justice will prevail and Caylee is not forgotten.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: August 07, 2009, 01:11:19 AM »

Thank you so much ISpy, I have been on Caylee's team since I heard on the news the voice of Cindy, saying, "It smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car".  The day is so clear in my mind, I was curling my hair and I couldn't see the TV but I heard her voice.  When I logged on to my computer, my homepage was Comcast, they had a link for it, from there, I found my very first forum, the Comcast Forum.  From there I went to Topix, which was a mean and horrid place.  Thank God, I found a link to Sacred Monkey's and I have been here ever since.  I read almost everything I can get my hands on and I am getting braver at posting.  I am so glad not to be alone in this nightmare.  I have taken Caylee to my heart in a way I never knew possible.  I have also found so many friends and feel so loved and welcomed here.  We have gone through so much together and we still have the whole trial.  I don't know how I could do it without my monkeys.  I just keep telling myself, justice will prevail and Caylee is not forgotten.

Hugs, Magic 

Magic, I see you up a little later tonight too. I am glad to see you posting and you are definitely getting braver. I am proud of you.

I am very tire, and I'm going to bed now. I'll see you all tomorrow.

Good Night ya'll. And God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: August 07, 2009, 01:15:17 AM »

Hugs, Magic 
(edit)
Oops, meant Scared Monkeys but they are Sacred to me too. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: August 07, 2009, 01:19:00 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

Magic, I see you up a little later tonight too. I am glad to see you posting and you are definitely getting braver. I am proud of you.

I am very tire, and I'm going to bed now. I'll see you all tomorrow.

Good Night ya'll. And God Bless.  an angelic monkey

Fanny, the funny thing about this is, that I am always up late, there is just no one up with me, lol.  I am in Oregon and I have insomnia, even the musing thread goes to bed early.  I check Caylee's thread till about 2 or 3 am every single night.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #237 on: August 07, 2009, 01:34:19 AM »

Pardon my lack of manners-  Hello, everyone!  Had to come down out of lurking to point up Monk's thought-provoking comments.  Also, had a second thought while typing.
I'm thinking someone in the Anthony household is going to be in a world of trouble with the IRS when this murder trial is all said and done.  Someone filed tax returns showing Casey worked (if you believe Casey).  Or else someone filed tax returns claiming Casey/Caylee if she didn't work (Cindy, Cindy & George).  If Casey or her parents filed her as working, where are the W-2's?  Are they forged?  Casey couldn't have been simultaneously working and unemployed.  Then there's the whole Casey had a Nanny story.  Really, how was the Nanny paid?  Being that the Nanny kept Caylee weekly for two years and took extended trips footing the bill for Caylee's care and necessities, were are Casey's/Cindy's/George's records for paying "Zanny"?  Was "Zanny" paid under the table? Did someone create W-2's for a Nanny and file taxes showing childcare payments for a tax credit? Who got the tax credit money for Caylee for the last two years?  Cindy, George, and Casey have all backed themselves right into an IRS audit, courtesy of their "mistruths".

If they thought keeping their financial heads above water was difficult prior to Caylee's murder, they haven't seen anything yet.  Cindy got nailed in Zenaida Gonzales' deposition hearing, with the last question.  ZG's lawyer proved, by Cindy's own admission, that she knowingly perpetrated the Zenaida Gonzales suspect, while failing to publicly clear this ZG.  Hence, this caused ZG irreparable emotional, mental, and financial harm.  BAMM!  IMO, ZG is going to win her damages lawsuit against Casey Cindy, George, and Lee because they failed to publicly clear her, even though they knew she wasn't Zanny.

So, let's see...Hindering an Investigation, Obstruction of Justice, Destroying Evidence, Perjury, Contempt of Court (we'll likely see this one at the murder trial), Tax Evasion, Libel & Slander...a laundry list to choose from.  This could get far uglier than the Anthonys ever imagined in their worst nightmares.  Glad I'm not in the Anthony camp.  All of this could so easily have been avoided by the Anthonys simply telling the "absolute" truth, not their version of the truth (or is it "mistruth").

BTW, I really hate the word mistruth.  There is no such thing.  A statement is either the truth or a lie.  If any part of it is a lie, by virtue of the intent to deceive, it all becomes a lie.  It's like putting a little sawdust into the flour.  It can't be called flour anymore, nor can it be called sawdust.  Call it what it is Cindy, a lie!  Mistruth is not a word, according to Webster's Dictionary.  Cindy, the word is Lie:  to make an untrue statement with the intent to deceive; something that misleads or deceives; an assertion of something known or believed by the speaker to be to be untrue with the intent to deceive (Cindy= Casey's hairbrush, pizza in the trunk, Zanny's hair straightener, videos taken to Zanny's, picture of Zanny, Zanny's address for LE, Casey's "mistruths", and on and on).

**Rant over** Thank you and good night.  LOL!
ISpy, excellent and thoughtful post as usual. You are correct on so many levels. I do think the Anthonys could be in serious trouble with the IRS. It has always seemed to me that their spending was very disproportionate to their income. This was for all practical purposes a single income family. While George worked on and off it was mostly in security and while that line of work is respectable it pays very little. Casey's work was that of a scam artist and thief and generated sporadic income. We are left with Cindy and to her credit she appeared to be a consistent and hard worker, a nurse manager at a home health agency. While she had a good income, home health agencies usually pay less than hospital nursing salaries.I am a pediatric nurse at a hospital and could come nowhere near the Ant's lifestyle without my husband's salary, which is comparable to mine. When you look at the house,the furnishings,the pool,the 3 automobiles,every toy and item of clothing imaginable for Caylee, it does not add up. I,too would like to know how many dependents Cindy claimed as well as child care tax credit. It is clear to me that Cindy used money as a way to control her family. She neglected to give that Caylee that which was most important-love. The kind of pure love that seeks not to control,but seeks to protect and nurture. The kind of pure love that springs forth from the awareness that the children in our lives are not possessions but are ours as gifts from a loving Heavenly Father who loves to give His children good gifts. This kind of love costs nothing monetarily but costs everything emotionally for to love with reckless abandon requires a willingness to be transparent and give ourselves away. The members of this family were unwilling and  too self centered to love Caylee with this kind of pure love. They will spend an eternity with that awareness. Caylee, on the other hand, will spend eternity with an over abundance of this pure love. She has that kind of love on earth from those of us that she has never even met yet, and in Heaven from the One who takes the little children in His arms and blesses them and says"for such is the Kingdom of Heaven."
Thanks again, ISpy, for the thought provoking post.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: August 07, 2009, 01:40:18 AM »

You're welcome, Loca. I wish it was the first raw video that was on YouTube. It show the whole thing all the way through and was much plainer. 

The other one was where she was laying on the floor playing with Caylee. There were two different videos that were spliced together and it cut if off short in the one I posted.

I am pretty sure LE has it. It came out when the Anthony's wanted some good things about Casey and Caylee to come out, and that first video kinda messed that up. JMO

I am still looking for the LE interview with the neighbors and they were telling the police about the guy Cindy had living with her while George was gone. It was one of George's attorneys. IIRC

fanny
 I do hope that LE has  it! I Just get so  mad and  sick thinking that poor little caylee was killed and hated by her own mother out of spite and Jealousy!
makes me think  that when cindy wasn't around casey  more than likely was mean to little caylee. some of caylees !! pictures  bother me because of the scared unhappy !!  look on her face.  Do you think that cindy was shacking up with the that  guys that  lived there!!!??? or am I misunderstanding? never know about those nuts! Caylee is fortunate to have the love  of so many people. I just hope that in the end Justice will be served. It would be so devestating for her to walk which is highly doubtful. more so I am bothered my the actions of those  crappy grandparents. I became a great grandmother today and am so blessed  to have all my grandchildren  and great grandchildren. I cant imagine ever  having to go through something like that. I can tell you one thing I wouldnt be  the  awful grandparents that the anthonys are. they are the scum of the earth the worst of the worst. I have followed this case from Day 1  R.I.P caylee

Loca
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: August 07, 2009, 01:51:41 AM »

Blumonkey, you are so right, something just doesn't add up.  From the very first time I saw the inside of the Anthony's home, it look *staged*, I have never seen a home with a toddler look like this.  We have never been rich or poor, somewhere in the middle but nothing in our homes has ever looked perfectly new and perfectly placed.  If Casey was adding no income, how could the Anthony's for a second believe she was working?  They never asked her for a dime?  They never asked to meet the nanny or asked how much she paid the nanny?  I think this family had all of our hinky meters going off way before some of the truth even came out.

When something looks too good to be true it usually is.  I don't think a thing about this family has been true, long before Caylee was murdered.  If what we know is the truth, can you just imagine the evil that we don't know?  Very, very scary stuff.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.