June 03, 2024, 11:12:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384856 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: August 10, 2009, 01:55:57 PM »

My brain is buzzing - sorry monkeys.  I also meant to say - casey hired him as a bail bondmen and at best as security.  Actually, I can see LP arguing he was not even hired as security - that he provided that to safe guard the financial interest of the bond co. 

Okay, I am probably boring you all with my play by read rants - so this is the last one- unless I just can't help myself again.   
no you are right...LP was never paid and he said he was sticking around to safe guard his interest. so there is no deal...

Not only no deal to provide security - he was also not hired in the capacity of an attorney - and even it they try to spin that bozo gave him agency - again it was not in the capacity as an attorney. 

What I find funny is on first read (and haven't sat with it yet, which is when my good thinking has a chance! LOL@ ME) but if you give someone agency - you give them permission to act in your behalf.  Then if you have a privacy agreement - then you either limit or revoke the agency agreement it would seem. 
LP privacy agreement was re: photos, books etc, if I remember correctly.  (I will check or someone tell me if I am wrong!)  So if he was made to sign that then ORALLY (    ) agreed to be casey agent - then it begs the question - Which is it?  Was he last assigned as an agent - and as an agent he would be able to speak on behalf of his client. 
Wonder if they are going to go after Todd Black for his verbal slip as agent?
I can't wait for the hearing!!!!!!!!!!!  I love this stuff. 

ANJ, thank you for you analysis...I am still reading. IIRC Tim has already stated that the place where Caylee's remains were found were NOT searched. They were close but the EXACT area wasn't searched due to the standing water. I am so grateful that Tim has Mark NeJame to represent him in FL.  Also the forensics will PROVE that Caylee's remain were there for many months. BOZO and Big Drawers are trying to throw up smoke screen...not going to work!!  kc is going to pay for killing Caylee and letting her little body rot in the much and mire.  Also I believe what you stated about the 'agreement' is correct.
Tim Miller and his searchers, Dom Casey and Hoover, Keith Williams, and even Joy Wray were not in the exact area when searching. I believe most were at least 100 yards, or maybe it was feet, away from the actual spot. Only Kronk had the right area and thanks to a lazy and inept police officer, Caylee was not found until December.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: August 10, 2009, 01:56:26 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/081009_anthony_hearing_scheduled

Casey Anthony hearing
next week

Updated: Monday, 10 Aug 2009, 11:29 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 10 Aug 2009, 11:22 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A hearing has been scheduled for next week in the Casey Anthony case. On Friday August 21 at 9:30 a.m., four motions will be heard.

Click here to read the motions

The first is a defense motion to certify Timothy Miller as a material witness. Miller is the President and Founder of Equusearch, a non-profit search and recovery team. Equusearch searched several areas for Caylee Anthony including near where her remains were found in December. The defense team says Equusearch’s records on how their searches were conducted are material to Anthony’s capital murder charge because they directly pertain to the discovery of Caylee’s remains.

A second motion will also be heard asking that Casey Anthony’s trial for check fraud be delayed because the defense attorneys say they are extremely busy getting ready for the capital murder case.

A motion will also be heard asking that bounty hunters Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Tracy McLaughlin, and Robert Dick not be allowed to testify for the state. Padilla posted Anthony’s bond last August and then members of his staff moved into the Anthony home to monitor Casey.
Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a baby sitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.

(link to motions):

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/0810709anthonymotionstobeheard082109/indexGallery.htm

Hello, Monkeys!  Could someone clarify for me:  In the beginning, didn't Casey have a separate legal team dealing with the fraud case?  If so, why are they not still "on the case"?  That would free up JB's team to work on their defense and the check charges could go forward.  As I recall, there was a different judge hearing the case, too?  Or am I going crazy?
Jose is the attorney for this case.  It's the civil suit that has Kasen as attorney.

Tupelo I am so glad you have such a great memory......

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: August 10, 2009, 01:57:07 PM »

Casey Anthony: Even the family's baptisms are controversial
posted by halboedeker on Aug 10, 2009 1:36:15 PM

Motions by Casey Anthony's defense team made headlines on noon newscasts today.

WKMG-Channel 6 and WFTV-Channel 9 reported that the defense wants Anthony's check-forgery case delayed until after her murder trial. Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Both stations reported that the defense wants Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch certified as a material witness.

WKMG also reported that the defense wants these people barred from testifying for the state: Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Tracy McLaughlin and Robert Dick. The defense said those people had an attorney-client relationship with Anthony, anchor Erick Weber said. (Those four people entered into agreements with the defense counsel.) The hearing on the motions will be Aug. 21.

But another Anthony story -- from Sunday -- was stirring heated conversation on the Internet. On what would have been Caylee's 4th birthday, grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were re-baptized, according to people who attended the service.

In a sign of low regard for George and Cindy, some readers questioned the Anthonys' timing and motives in being re-baptized. I read about this development on the WESH-Channel 2 Web site. And I've heard about it from readers who were outraged.

Were the Anthonys upstaging Caylee on what should have been her day? When your baptisms are controversial, you really have an image problem.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-even-their-baptisms-become-controversial.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: August 10, 2009, 02:01:36 PM »

Case Against Casey Anthony Headed Back To Court

http://www.wftv.com/video/20345945/index.html
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: August 10, 2009, 02:06:13 PM »

Is January 21 the date scheduled to hear AL's briefs?

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #905 on: August 10, 2009, 02:16:44 PM »

Ahhhhh, yes!  Thanks, Tupelohoney!  My poor brain can't keep things straight with this case......
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: August 10, 2009, 02:56:01 PM »

WKMG-Channel 6 and WFTV-Channel 9 reported that the defense wants Anthony's check-forgery case delayed until after her murder trial. Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Both stations reported that the defense wants Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch certified as a material witness.

WKMG also reported that the defense wants these people barred from testifying for the state: Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Tracy McLaughlin and Robert Dick. The defense said those people had an attorney-client relationship with Anthony, anchor Erick Weber said. (Those four people entered into agreements with the defense counsel.) The hearing on the motions will be Aug. 21.

But another Anthony story -- from Sunday -- was stirring heated conversation on the Internet. On what would have been Caylee's 4th birthday, grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were re-baptized, according to people who attended the service.

In a sign of low regard for George and Cindy, some readers questioned the Anthonys' timing and motives in being re-baptized. I read about this development on the WESH-Channel 2 Web site. And I've heard about it from readers who were outraged.

Were the Anthonys upstaging Caylee on what should have been her day? When your baptisms are controversial, you really have an image problem.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-even-their-baptisms-become-controversial.html

Its no wonder their baptism is controversial.   Has anyone here ever seen a baptism like this one?   Most baptisms are about a commitment between the person and God.  It is about what God has done to save that person.   It was not the time for a video montage of Caylee to be playing.    I think most people see through what the A's are doing.    AND GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: August 10, 2009, 02:56:39 PM »

I sure want to know what BOZO et al are so afraid of LP, Tony, Tracy or Rob saying re: the numerous statements and conversations kc made in their presence. Gee, isn't his client  innocent? SO what's the worry BOZO!!  How could they be protecting her by spending numerous hours in the A's backyard?  LOL

ROTFLMAO at the new mad monkey   Klaas you are on a roll!  I am still waiting for that monkey beating the dead horse!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: August 10, 2009, 02:59:07 PM »

Its no wonder their baptism is controversial.   Has anyone here ever seen a baptism like this one?   Most baptisms are about a commitment between the person and God.  It is about what God has done to save that person.   It was not the time for a video montage of Caylee to be playing.    I think most people see through what the A's are doing.    AND GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!

Well said Sassy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: August 10, 2009, 03:00:13 PM »

I sure want to know what BOZO et al are so afraid of LP, Tony, Tracy or Rob saying re: the numerous statements and conversations kc made in their presence. Gee, isn't his client  innocent? SO what's the worry BOZO!!  How could they be protecting her by spending numerous hours in the A's backyard?  LOL

ROTFLMAO at the new mad monkey   Klaas you are on a roll!  I am still waiting for that monkey beating the dead horse!!

Good point.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: August 10, 2009, 03:05:34 PM »

Hi NR...thanks for the updates....the bolded statement above really says a lot.....the A's can't even let it be about Caylee on her birthday.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #911 on: August 10, 2009, 03:08:48 PM »

You might never expect to see the words 'Tasteless' and 'Baptism' in the same sentence, but with the Anthonys all things are possible...
Every time I ask "How disgusting can these people be'   they come up with a new definition...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: August 10, 2009, 03:09:10 PM »

IIRC Tracy demanded, and got immunity BEFORE she would talk to LE.....uummmm no wonder BOZO and Big Drawers don't want anyone to hear what she has to say.

Rest in Peace Caylee

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: August 10, 2009, 03:19:38 PM »

You might never expect to see the words 'Tasteless' and 'Baptism' in the same sentence, but with the Anthonys all things are possible...
Every time I ask "How disgusting can these people be'   they come up with a new definition...

I can't find words disgusting enough for them.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: August 10, 2009, 03:21:20 PM »

My brain is buzzing - sorry monkeys.  I also meant to say - casey hired him as a bail bondmen and at best as security.  Actually, I can see LP arguing he was not even hired as security - that he provided that to safe guard the financial interest of the bond co. 

Okay, I am probably boring you all with my play by read rants - so this is the last one- unless I just can't help myself again.   
no you are right...LP was never paid and he said he was sticking around to safe guard his interest. so there is no deal...

Not only no deal to provide security - he was also not hired in the capacity of an attorney - and even it they try to spin that bozo gave him agency - again it was not in the capacity as an attorney. 

What I find funny is on first read (and haven't sat with it yet, which is when my good thinking has a chance! LOL@ ME) but if you give someone agency - you give them permission to act in your behalf.  Then if you have a privacy agreement - then you either limit or revoke the agency agreement it would seem. 
LP privacy agreement was re: photos, books etc, if I remember correctly.  (I will check or someone tell me if I am wrong!)  So if he was made to sign that then ORALLY (    ) agreed to be casey agent - then it begs the question - Which is it?  Was he last assigned as an agent - and as an agent he would be able to speak on behalf of his client. 
Wonder if they are going to go after Todd Black for his verbal slip as agent?
I can't wait for the hearing!!!!!!!!!!!  I love this stuff. 

ANJ, thank you for you analysis...I am still reading. IIRC Tim has already stated that the place where Caylee's remains were found were NOT searched. They were close but the EXACT area wasn't searched due to the standing water. I am so grateful that Tim has Mark NeJame to represent him in FL.  Also the forensics will PROVE that Caylee's remain were there for many months. BOZO and Big Drawers are trying to throw up smoke screen...not going to work!!  kc is going to pay for killing Caylee and letting her little body rot in the much and mire.  Also I believe what you stated about the 'agreement' is correct.
Tim Miller and his searchers, Dom Casey and Hoover, Keith Williams, and even Joy Wray were not in the exact area when searching. I believe most were at least 100 yards, or maybe it was feet, away from the actual spot. Only Kronk had the right area and thanks to a lazy and inept police officer, Caylee was not found until December.

Well, what he is doing is setting the stage to be able to depose and call them all as witnesses - even if only for the purpose of adding confusion.  He is mentioning TES, DC, HOOVER, Williams, FOX, local stations, David Lohr and on page.......4 item 15 he states that a former TES team leader contacted John Allen and told him that she had searched the location Caylee was found on her search with TES.  Referenced is Appendix  B at 2:25 -- Fox documents suck cause they are so fuzzy    so I am going to go see if Orlando Sentinel have them to see if I can find this appendix.
He will argue, IMHO that unless he can question them all under oath as to exactly where they were that casey is being denied due process............. UGGGGGG
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #915 on: August 10, 2009, 03:21:43 PM »

I can't either Trimm, I'm waiting to see their faces when the jury comes back with their verdict, I'm so angry  with these people that brings a smile to my face.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #916 on: August 10, 2009, 03:34:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! I've been sick and I have some catching up to do! I'm waiting with you, NR, to see the Ants faces when the "guilty" verdict is read! Talk about Cindy shooting a bird on that exit from the courtroom...........

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #917 on: August 10, 2009, 03:34:05 PM »

I agree Sassycat!  Once again it is all about THEM - they are beyond disgusting.  It tells me they are trying to rid themselves of the guilt they must be filled with for what they didn't do for Caylee when they knew she was more than likely dead rather than missing - they ought to be ashamed of themselves and what is worse is they seem to think they can "use" God now to polish up their image and relieve them of the pain they must feel for the injustice they have done to Caylee.  I really have a hard time with these 2 lying, hypocritical souls.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: August 10, 2009, 03:47:20 PM »

I can't find words disgusting enough for them.   

trim, I can but Klaas would have to BEEP them out!  BTW Can I come to your house for breakfast...biscuits and gravy!  pretend we have a slobbering monkey inserted right here!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: August 10, 2009, 03:48:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys!! I've been sick and I have some catching up to do! I'm waiting with you, NR, to see the Ants faces when the "guilty" verdict is read! Talk about Cindy shooting a bird on that exit from the courtroom...........

CBB are you feeling better.....stay away from those old M&M's from now on!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.