June 03, 2024, 10:21:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384839 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: August 11, 2009, 03:19:14 AM »

Hello monkeys, I just saw this site on another blog and I thought I would share it with all of you...I think this photobucket has almost every picture put out there and there are quite a few of little Caylee that I have missed....

http://photobucket.com/images/caylee%20anthony/?page=1

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Thanks. I found a large image of this picture of Caylee there, it inspired me to cut her out of the original and create this with it:

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: August 11, 2009, 04:58:01 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20339410/detail.html
Anthony's Tattoo To Be Photographed
Hearing In Case Scheduled For Next Week

POSTED: Sunday, August 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:11 pm EDT August 10, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge will allow prosecutors to go into the Orange County Jail to take photos of Casey Anthony's tattoo.

video....http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20350119/index.html

In a previously filed motion the prosecution requested to take photographs of a tattoo on Anthony's shoulder.

Tattoo artist Danny Colomarino told investigators he gave Anthony the tattoo, which says "La Vita Bella," meaning the beautiful life, in early July 2008, two weeks after her daughter, Caylee Anthony, went missing.

The prosecution said they need the picture for their case.

Although the tattoo does not prove anything, it verifies that Anthony visited the tattoo shop. Colomarino said Anthony never mentioned her child was visit.

"It just blows me away how calm of a demeanor she had, and openly talked about her kid. And you know, knowing what I know now, there was no emotion," Colomarino said.

Strickland said an Orange County deputy can go into the jail to take the photo of Anthony's tattoo.
Judge Stan Strickland made the ruling on Monday, the same day he scheduled a new hearing in the Anthony case.

Four motions will be heard Friday, Aug. 21, including a defense motion to certify Tim Miller as a material witness. Tim Miller is the founder and director of Texas Equusearch, a search group involved in the search for Caylee.

Caylee's body was found by a meter reader in a wooded area in east Orlando in December after a five-month search.

The defense is also asking Strickland to bar Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Robert Dick and Tracy McLaughlin from testifying for the state.

The defense said the four had an attorney-client relationship with Casey Anthony.

Leonard Padilla is the bounty hunter who initially bonded Anthony out of jail last summer.

Casey Anthony's defense is also asking that her check forgery case be delayed until after her murder trial and that the subpoena for her ex-boyfriend, Tony Lazarro, be quashed.

Meanwhile, Caylee's grandparents marked what would have been the child's fourth birthday by releasing balloons on Sunday

George and Cindy Anthony released the balloons at a ceremony held at Eastside Baptist Church in Orlando.

Caylee was 2 years old when she was reported missing in July 2008, about a month after she was last seen alive.
Casey Anthony, 23, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty.

The state attorney's office on Friday released new documents in the case, including photographs and a 3-D movie of the wooded area where Caylee's remains were discovered. The documents also showed that no blood was found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car.

Within the past two weeks, George and Cindy Anthony, and Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, were deposed by prosecutors in the case.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 11, 2009, 05:15:20 AM »

Brandi,beautiful work.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: August 11, 2009, 05:25:21 AM »

Sorry to post and run, but I have a few "miles to go before I sleep".  Thanks everyone so much for the updates and the beautiful remembrances for Caylee.  We will love her, even if her family won't.  Take good care!

Great post ISpy.Time will tell with the Anthonys.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: August 11, 2009, 05:26:52 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7aPI4OUOoo4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/7aPI4OUOoo4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #965 on: August 11, 2009, 07:57:15 AM »

FROM ABOVE:
In a previously filed motion the prosecution requested to take photographs of a tattoo on Anthony's shoulder.
~~~~~~~

Her shoulder? All this time I thought it was somewhere 'private' 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: August 11, 2009, 08:07:47 AM »

FROM ABOVE:
~~~~~~~

Her shoulder? All this time I thought it was somewhere 'private' 

No private parts there.JMO     
No nanners,Nutt.I'll be good.   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: August 11, 2009, 08:17:42 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/08/pictures-of-caylee/
Pictures of Injury Marks on Caylee Anthony Tell a Story
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
By Express

These pictures of Caylee Anthony are quite disturbing. As we have all seen the circles underneath Caylee’s eyes in so many pictures, these pictures may help tell the story of what really happened to Caylee.  Upon looking at the pictures, I noted the” location” of the injury marks underneath her eyes. One would be the opposite eye but in nearly the very same location. Picture #3 with the ice cream was hard to detect until you blow it up and can see that the mark is not ice cream like what is on the rest of her face..We do
know that Casey said that one of the injuries was from Caylee falling down accidentally(the picture that her boyfriend Tony Lazzarro had taken). Okay, then how can Caylee fall “repeatedly” and get injured in nearly the same area/place all the time on different sides of her face….  Many readers have been commenting all along about the circles underneath dearCaylee’s eyes.  And now with these pictures of injury marks underneath her eyes  I lean towards something was happening and doesn’t look like it was good or accidental.

I will not give a mother who killed her child then went out partying the benefit of the doubt.  I tend to believe falling down “accidentally” could  be ruled out with the same injury locations (eye) and with Casey’s sociopath personality.  With a mother who murders, it is scary to think of what may have happened to precious Caylee.
CONGRATULATIONS THOM!!!     READ THOM’S NEW PUBLISHED ARTICLE ” Recidivism, Recovery and the Criminal Record” HERE:             

Thom MacIntyre- Associated Content http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/538155/thom_macintyre.html

~ Peter Frampton
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #968 on: August 11, 2009, 09:27:56 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/20338300/detail.html

Caylee's 4th Birthday Celebrated At Morning Service
Friends, Family Release Balloons Outside Church

POSTED: 7:40 pm EDT August 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:49 pm EDT August 9, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Family and friends celebrated what would have been Caylee Anthony's fourth birthday on Sunday.

At Eastside Baptist Church, about 100 people remembered the girl during a morning service.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is on trial, accused of killing the toddler.

In attendance at the service were Caylee's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, and their attorney, Brad Conway.

Cameras weren't allowed inside, but those who attended said that the girl's grandparents were re-baptized and the congregation watched a video montage of Caylee.

After the service, there was one more tribute.

The group released balloons, many of them purple, which was Caylee's favorite color.

Trenton Duckett's father, Josh Duckett, was also there.

Monday is Trenton's fifth birthday. The Lake County boy has been missing since 2006.

"It burns, it burns."

Do No Evil 
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: August 11, 2009, 09:33:26 AM »

I was baptised as a child in the United Church ( Protestant ).
If I were to convert to being a Greek Orthodox I would have to go to Bible study, etc and then be re baptised.
Maybe Cindy and George were baptised in one religion and now have become Bapist.
It was probably as meaningful as Jon and Kate renewing their marriage vows in Hawaii for their reality show. lol
.. Now, I will really have to convert to a religion where I can go to confession and be forgiven.

Thanks!  I needed a smile put on my face.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: August 11, 2009, 09:44:46 AM »

We can only hope that George & Cindy honestly realize the immense significance and depth of importance attached to Baptism, and that it was not done for public show.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #971 on: August 11, 2009, 09:54:11 AM »

Do No Evil 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: August 11, 2009, 11:13:29 AM »

Casey Anthony hearing next week

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - A hearing has been scheduled for next week in the Casey Anthony case. On Friday August 21 at 9:30 a.m., four motions will be heard.

The first is a defense motion to certify Timothy Miller as a material witness. Miller is the President and Founder of Equusearch, a non-profit search and recovery team. Equusearch searched several areas for Caylee Anthony including near where her remains were found in December. The defense team says Equusearch’s records on how their searches were conducted are material to Anthony’s capital murder charge because they directly pertain to the discovery of Caylee’s remains.

A second motion will also be heard asking that Casey Anthony’s trial for check fraud be delayed because the defense attorneys say they are extremely busy getting ready for the capital murder case.

A motion will also be heard asking that bounty hunters Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Tracy McLaughlin, and Robert Dick not be allowed to testify for the state. Padilla posted Anthony’s bond last August and then members of his staff moved into the Anthony home to monitor Casey.
Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty on charges that she killed her daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Marie, claiming a baby sitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/081009_anthony_hearing_scheduled

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #973 on: August 11, 2009, 11:29:08 AM »

Casey Anthony: Even the family's baptisms are controversial
posted by halboedeker on Aug 10, 2009 1:36:15 PM

Motions by Casey Anthony's defense team made headlines on noon newscasts today.

WKMG-Channel 6 and WFTV-Channel 9 reported that the defense wants Anthony's check-forgery case delayed until after her murder trial. Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Both stations reported that the defense wants Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch certified as a material witness.

WKMG also reported that the defense wants these people barred from testifying for the state: Leonard Padilla, Tony Padilla, Tracy McLaughlin and Robert Dick. The defense said those people had an attorney-client relationship with Anthony, anchor Erick Weber said. (Those four people entered into agreements with the defense counsel.) The hearing on the motions will be Aug. 21.

But another Anthony story -- from Sunday -- was stirring heated conversation on the Internet. On what would have been Caylee's 4th birthday, grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were re-baptized, according to people who attended the service.

In a sign of low regard for George and Cindy, some readers questioned the Anthonys' timing and motives in being re-baptized. I read about this development on the WESH-Channel 2 Web site. And I've heard about it from readers who were outraged.

Were the Anthonys upstaging Caylee on what should have been her day? When your baptisms are controversial, you really have an image problem.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-even-their-baptisms-become-controversial.html

Its no wonder their baptism is controversial.   Has anyone here ever seen a baptism like this one?   Most baptisms are about a commitment between the person and God.  It is about what God has done to save that person.   It was not the time for a video montage of Caylee to be playing.    I think most people see through what the A's are doing.    AND GOD WILL NOT BE MOCKED!

I do not know what type of Baptist church this is. In the Southern Baptist, Baptism is not salvation. Salvation comes first and the baptism is a ritual taking you into THE CHURCH.
Having trouble posting today.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #974 on: August 11, 2009, 12:18:34 PM »

Nothing mentions where Lee was.  He was not mentioned at the church or an any other article.  If the Baptism was really meaningful you would expect the son to be present.  I am wondering if there is a huge split in the family or has he forgotten about Caylee?
I am staying firm with my belief that Lee has had enough, spilled everything, that is why the lawyer is gone. But of course I could be wrong 
  Lee's lawyer does NOT have a stake in the outcome of this case.  A lawyer never instructs against telling the truth, but may assist in the wording and technical details.  It's important to remember that lawyers for onlookers such as Lee, are not advocates for a third party, example:  Casey.
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #975 on: August 11, 2009, 12:28:21 PM »

Could one on the genious monkeys find a video for me?
There is audio of Geo talking to LE....he starts talking about Lee
There is something in my mind about geo's words. He goes on about what Lee could have become....sounded disappointed in his son.
It was not much and might be hard to find, but I would really like to hear that audio again.
TIA
karen
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #976 on: August 11, 2009, 12:30:45 PM »

It's ridiculous to me to use the term re-baptized.  If they were baptized before that's all it takes.  Being baptist is only a symbolic jesture, if you will.  It doesn't save you.  If it did there will be millions of people in nursing homes that have accepted the Lord (and who couldn't get baptized) that are now in hell.  That's ridiculous.  The thief on the cross was not baptised, yet Jesus told him he (the thief) will be with him in paradise.  The A's getting 're-baptized' was another one of their media ploys.  That's all it was.  They make me sick because now they are pulling the Lord into their web.  The A's are the type of people that the Lord warns Christian to on the lookout for:  wolves in sheep's clothing.  Do you think if I was in need of another Christian's help or advise I would turn to them?  No way.  When non-believers take at look at the A's who claim to be  Christians, this is why good Christian people are snubbed and made fun of.  The A's haven't the foggest idea what is means to be a follower of Christ because if they did, they would be on their knees repenting of the way they have behaved and all the cover up they have done. 

The Anthonys are so holier than thou and narcisistic that they cannot even recognize their own shortcomings.  Their is no way to beat into their heads.  This is why they have personalities that grate on most people.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: August 11, 2009, 12:41:54 PM »

We can only hope that George & Cindy honestly realize the immense significance and depth of importance attached to Baptism, and that it was not done for public show.

Baptism is meant to be a transformative experience- it symbolically washes away sin and lets you start a new life.  Let's see how that works with the Anthonys.....
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: August 11, 2009, 12:45:13 PM »

Could one on the genious monkeys find a video for me?
There is audio of Geo talking to LE....he starts talking about Lee
There is something in my mind about geo's words. He goes on about what Lee could have become....sounded disappointed in his son.
It was not much and might be hard to find, but I would really like to hear that audio again.
TIA
karen

Wasn't George disappointed that Lee didn't follow in his footsteps and join Law Enforcement?
I can't find the sound bite.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: August 11, 2009, 12:46:33 PM »

Baptism is meant to be a transformative experience- it symbolically washes away sin and lets you start a new life.  Let's see how that works with the Anthonys.....

Scoot over.I'll wait with you. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.