June 03, 2024, 09:53:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 143 8/5/09 - 8/18/09  (Read 384832 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: August 14, 2009, 11:33:13 AM »

It is very strange even if you read it from bottom up and with eyes squinted. 

We'll have to watch and see if anything else is said.   I'm always curious in what old Murtie is up to.    Monkey Devil!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1641 on: August 14, 2009, 11:40:38 AM »

It is very strange even if you read it from bottom up and with eyes squinted. 

We'll have to watch and see if anything else is said.   I'm always curious in what old Murtie is up to.    Monkey Devil!
Me too 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: August 14, 2009, 11:54:29 AM »

I'm cynical, I know, but somehow, particularly after Caylee was found, the jewelry and shirts that the Ants wear seem like a badge on them. To me, it seems they are for pictures, cameras, and the public's eye, so they can make a statement. It just seems they wear that stuff to say, "I loved Caylee, I'm grieving and I knew her better than anyone of you who claim to care!" The dispaly seems to be more about them than anything else, IMO. After all, I don't think they have much else to point to that honors Caylee since they've been in the public eye. JMO.

Everything they do it about them.....and $$$$. It isn't about Caylee or IMO kc.......I would love to know how much they have collected from well meaning people!

Crying or Very sad

This is the part that upsets me the most.  How many unsuspecting people gave more than they really had to give?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: August 14, 2009, 12:00:25 PM »

I'm cynical, I know, but somehow, particularly after Caylee was found, the jewelry and shirts that the Ants wear seem like a badge on them. To me, it seems they are for pictures, cameras, and the public's eye, so they can make a statement. It just seems they wear that stuff to say, "I loved Caylee, I'm grieving and I knew her better than anyone of you who claim to care!" The dispaly seems to be more about them than anything else, IMO. After all, I don't think they have much else to point to that honors Caylee since they've been in the public eye. JMO.

CBB- To me it feels like sindy is doing an "In your face" to the media and all following the case.  I feel that the jewlrey has a hidden 'screww you ' message but that is me.  I can see them feeling as you say too, but either way it is TACKY SINDY and TASTELESS and SHOWS NO CLASS so sindy, TAKE IT OFF!   LOL - she has no clue or totally knows the reaction to her bling!!!!!!!

Count me in on the car wash Bearly!

an angelic monkey

Bearly - how about as and in your face thing as in "I OWN CAYLEE" ?  Think? 

I think she always has.  That is a major part of the problem.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1644 on: August 14, 2009, 12:05:33 PM »

CBB- To me it feels like sindy is doing an "In your face" to the media and all following the case.  I feel that the jewlrey has a hidden 'screww you ' message but that is me.  I can see them feeling as you say too, but either way it is TACKY SINDY and TASTELESS and SHOWS NO CLASS so sindy, TAKE IT OFF!   LOL - she has no clue or totally knows the reaction to her bling!!!!!!!

Count me in on the car wash Bearly!

an angelic monkey

Bearly - how about as and in your face thing as in "I OWN CAYLEE" ?  Think? 

I think she always has.  That is a major part of the problem.

Me too.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: August 14, 2009, 12:08:26 PM »

Good Morning all.  I think Cindy's myspace (below) tells all.  Her true feelings of Casey.  I hope the State shows this in court. 

On the July 3, 2008 entry blog is:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Oh, Hiding Monkey! I so agree and thank you for posting that this morning. Boy, is that ever a peek into the dynamics of that home prior to Caylee's demise! Knowing what we know now really fits it like a glove too! Cindy obviously lorded Caylee over Casey. According to Cindy, she was Caylee's mother, she raised Caylee, she took care of her, she paid for everything, she provided Caylee a future, etc. Given Casey's absorption with self, and coupled with constant belittlement, control, and criticism from Cindy, Cindy was just feeding Casey's resentment of Caylee. Cindy can wear all the adornments she wants, but she shares some responsibility for what happened to Caylee, IMO. The dynamics in that house came to a head, and Caylee's death was the result. Even when she is lamenting Caylee's absence, it's because CAYLEE gave CINDY "unconditional love", not the other way around!

I'm in no way absolving Casey of guilt, it was at her hand that Caylee died, but Cindy needs to look in the mirror everytime she thinks of Caylee and ask herself what and who guided that hand. JMO!

Right here she is saying she had no job and was not going to get one (she did not finish high school).  She must have known there was no Nanny.  Cindy tells us she is paying all her bills, every one of them.  Who then is paying for the Nanny?  She must have known there was no Nanny.  Who has a Nanny and does not pay her?

I should have remembered that.

I believe in miracles!
Lily Valley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1646 on: August 14, 2009, 12:24:48 PM »

ANJM   Thank you for posting the picture of the necklace that Sindy wore in Ohio.

"The Devil is Dancing Tonight"   Nancy Grace
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1647 on: August 14, 2009, 12:35:28 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/08/casey-anthony-something-stinks-its-not-trash/
Casey Anthony: Something Stinks & It’s Not Trash
Thursday, August 13, 2009
By Express

The newly released evidence in the case against Casey Anthony revealed that there were no food items to cause any smell that came from the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car.  So what Stinks?

REPORT FROM MARK WILLIAMS, WNDB NEWSTALK 1150: ... FBI videos that have been released by the FBI, the interviews of George and Cindy Anthony, George admits on those videos that when he got to the tow yard, he could smell that smell of death, the odor coming from the car. He says it`s the worst odor you could ever expect in your lifetime, and he says you can`t forget that odor.

GEORGE TALKS ABOUT “DISTINCT ODOR”

WFTV News:  George Anthony, in the video, appears to be agonizing over what he knows and what he doesn’t want to believe as a grandfather and father. One thing he seems sure of is that what he smelled in Casey’s trunk was not rotting pizza, but rather the smell of human decomposition and, he said, it emanated into their home.”That distinct odor. That’s, that’s something you never forget. That distinct odor. I, I, I believe something was placed in the back of that trunk,” he said. George told FBI Special Agent Scott Bolin the basketball-sized stain in the trunk also reeked and the agent said he expected to find out from the lab that there was human DNA in it.
FBI GEORGE ANTHONY INTERVIEW:

GEORGE ANTHONY:  We walk through a particular gate where this public lot`s at. I got within three feet of my daughter`s car and — the worst odor that you could possibly smell in this — in this world. And I`ve smelled that odor before. It smelled like a decomposed body. I`m being very straight with you guys.

FBI AGENT: OK.     

GEORGE ANTHONY: I got a sick feeling for a second because the car was all closed up, and if you`re from me to you away from it, you can smell an odor. You don`t forget that odor, no matter what it is. You never, ever forget it.     

FBI AGENT:  I would agree with you. And you know this because?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Being a deputy sheriff for all the years I was, I have investigated…                                                                                                                         

FBI AGENT: You had exposure to decomposing bodies? 

GEORGE ANTHONY: As I open up the trunk, I was glad because there was — my daughter or my granddaughter weren`t there. I`m thankful for that. But there was a trash bag. I don`t know what sizegallon. It was a kitchen-type trash bag. It was white in color, almost semi — it was almost transparent. Inside of it, I could see a pizza box. I couldn`t make it out what pizza it was. But there was pizza full of maggots and all kinds of stuff, an odor that was very, very, very strong. Also inside that container was an Arm `n Hammer liquid laundry detergent bottle stuck inside of it. … I couldn`t stand the smell. I mean, even the pizza had a particular odor to it that was just — whew. It would take you back. But this specific odor

FBI AGENT: Distinct smell outside…   

GEORGE ANTHONY: It was a totally different smell. It`s — garbage and this other decomposition smell are totally different. That`s very distinguishable.  Source:  FBI Interview with George Anthony
 Now here’s what Stinks:

George & Cindy Anthony appeared on the Larry King Show on December 10, 2008.  Hold your breath it really really stinks.  We had already heard Cindy early on covering up for Casey saying Casey’s car trunk smelled like “Pizza” not “a dead body” but here is when George goes public with his Lying/covering up for his daughter Casey.  Now, George changes his testimony indicating that in his profressional opinion the smell of death is now for sure pizza.  (Read show transcript below)  This is all evidence in the Casey Anthony case but here’s the good part… the evidence was just released showing the items found in Casey’s trunk/trashbag and IT WAS AN EMPTY PIZZA BOX. There wasn’t any rottening pizza or food in Casey’s trunk to produce any smell.  George & Cindy Anthony’s covering up for Casey stinks and is “”exposed”" with the State’s trunk/trash bag evidence.

GEORGE’S CHANGED HIS STORY ON LARRY KING “BEFORE” EVIDENCE REVEALS THERE WASN’T ANY PIZZA IN CASEY’S TRUNK 

CALLER: Hello, George and Cindy. I am so sorry for the trouble that your family has been going through. I just wanted to ask you, Cindy. When you first called police, you said something like it smelled like there was a dead body in the trunk of your daughter’s car. And more recently you said that you believe that it was maybe old pizza. And I was just calling wondering why you changed your mind on that.     
CINDY ANTHONY: I changed my mind on that — I never changed my mind on that. What I stated was the car smelled, OK. I was told by my husband and also by the gentleman at the tow yard that there was a bag of food that contained pizza and maggots in the car. I went down and I spoke myself with the manager of the tow company, and he told us that that was the cause of the smell in the car. I don’t know if anybody that has ever smelled decay of food that’s been in a car trunk for 19 days in Florida heat. I have opened my refrigerator and made the comment, something died in here. 
CALLER: Thank you, Larry. My question is for George. George, removing yourself from your family, I know you are a professional in the department. What was your professional opinion of the smell in that trunk?
GEORGE ANTHONY: My professional opinion is I never really realized how long it would take garbage to smell for 19 days or 18 days inside of a car in Florida, to be honest with you.
KING: Were you in law enforcement in Orlando?
GEORGE ANTHONY: No, never was in Orlando, now. I was in law enforcement 20-some odd years ago.
KING: So you would understand law enforcement psyche?
GEORGE ANTHONY: To a point, yes, possibly, yes. But then again, I know what I feel inside, that that’s like Cindy says. Inside that bag was garbage. It really was. It was pizza. I mean, I’ve seen it. I know what was in there.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/10/lkl.01.html  Karry King show transcript here.
INVENTORY OF TRASH BAG IN VEHICLE STATE EVIDENCE
One 12oz can of Pepsi (empty)
One 12oz can of Mountain Dew (empty)
One 12oz can of Dr. Pepper (empty)
One 12oz can of Chery Coke Zero (empty)
One 12oz can of Milwaukee Best Light (empty)
One 12oz can of Coke Classic (empty)
Two 12oz cans of Sprite (empty)
One 23oz container of Crystal Light (small amount of brown lq)
One container of Copenhagen chew (empty)
One container of Oscar Mayer Hard Salami (empty)
One Pizza box (empty)
One cardboard container of Kraft Velveeta Cheese (empty)
Two cardboard contaiers of Kraft Velveeta dinners (empty)
One balck plastic container (possibly from 1 of the Velveeta Dinners (empty)
One cardbaord container of Cherry Coke (empty)
One 23oz bag of Stouffer’s Skillet dinner (empty)
One 80oz bottle of Arm & Hammer detergent (empty)
One 5.5oz can of Kiwi sneaker cleaner
Five fabric softener sheets
Miscellaneous papers, and napkins
Newly released Trash Evidence.  http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/20320624/detail.html
Good afternoon Monkeys
Thanks for the article Trimm
You all ever notice how the anthonys almost always repeat the last part of a question asked of them?casey and cindy are the worst for this.Whenever cindy would ask casey a question,it was almost like cindy gave casey multiple answers to answer her with.....like always giving casey a way out of difficult questions.Not really important,just thought I'd post that.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1648 on: August 14, 2009, 12:45:13 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys
You all ever notice how the anthonys almost always repeat the last part of a question asked of them?casey and cindy are the worst for this.Whenever cindy would ask casey a question,it was almost like cindy gave casey multiple answers to answer her with.....like always giving casey a way out of difficult questions.Not really important,just thought I'd post that.

Like 'Who Took Her' when kc finally admitted to sin-sin that she hadn't seen Caylee in a month?   I have often wondered what kc would have said if sin-sin hadn't said that.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1649 on: August 14, 2009, 12:51:53 PM »

I think we should pitch in and hire an attorney for Caylee.  We could raise money with a Monkey Car Wash.

OMG!!!!

Karma Is Coming

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: August 14, 2009, 12:53:39 PM »

ANJM   Thank you for posting the picture of the necklace that Sindy wore in Ohio.

Your welcome - kinda eerrieeeeeeeee, eh?
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1651 on: August 14, 2009, 01:15:29 PM »

Don't know if this video has been posted before, but it is worth watching CA doing what she does best.       Tips & Tricks! Avoid Questions the Anthony Way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf1oC0q-2nQ&feature=related
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1652 on: August 14, 2009, 01:21:13 PM »

Good Morning all.  I think Cindy's myspace (below) tells all.  Her true feelings of Casey.  I hope the State shows this in court. 

On the July 3, 2008 entry blog is:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Oh, Hiding Monkey! I so agree and thank you for posting that this morning. Boy, is that ever a peek into the dynamics of that home prior to Caylee's demise! Knowing what we know now really fits it like a glove too! Cindy obviously lorded Caylee over Casey. According to Cindy, she was Caylee's mother, she raised Caylee, she took care of her, she paid for everything, she provided Caylee a future, etc. Given Casey's absorption with self, and coupled with constant belittlement, control, and criticism from Cindy, Cindy was just feeding Casey's resentment of Caylee. Cindy can wear all the adornments she wants, but she shares some responsibility for what happened to Caylee, IMO. The dynamics in that house came to a head, and Caylee's death was the result. Even when she is lamenting Caylee's absence, it's because CAYLEE gave CINDY "unconditional love", not the other way around!

I'm in no way absolving Casey of guilt, it was at her hand that Caylee died, but Cindy needs to look in the mirror everytime she thinks of Caylee and ask herself what and who guided that hand. JMO!
ITA CBB!

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1653 on: August 14, 2009, 01:25:59 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys

Like 'Who Took Her' when kc finally admitted to sin-sin that she hadn't seen Caylee in a month?   I have often wondered what kc would have said if sin-sin hadn't said that.
Right....like cindy was helping casey along in her lying stories.I have a feeling cindy was just like casey when she was caseys age.

Karma Is Coming

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: August 14, 2009, 01:42:37 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys

Right....like cindy was helping casey along in her lying stories.I have a feeling cindy was just like casey when she was caseys age.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: August 14, 2009, 01:42:50 PM »

Don't know if this video has been posted before, but it is worth watching CA doing what she does best.       Tips & Tricks! Avoid Questions the Anthony Way!

thanks N2 that was interesting.....sin-sin hasn't seemed to learn much from those days!    I love the ending when Bill O says he never wants to see THAT woman again!   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1656 on: August 14, 2009, 01:45:59 PM »

thanks N2 that was interesting.....sin-sin hasn't seemed to learn much from those days!    I love the ending when Bill O says he never wants to see THAT woman again!   

Yes, the last thing Bill O said sure got a chuckle out me too!  His comment sounded just like something one of us monkeys would say.........
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: August 14, 2009, 01:47:46 PM »

No idea who this is and because it is on Twitter take it with a grain of salt:

http://twitter.com/Innocentblogger

her attorney. She was telling all of the other Tards that her cell mate was none other than Casey Anthony who recommended Biaz. Stay Tune
about 6 hours ago from web   

to his Murtwitness Van to fool around. I guess Nana will plead innocent by reason of suffering from Menopause. I heard she hired Biaz as

I heard the police arrested Nana for pushing Murt off of the billboard. She found out that he was suppose to meet Kari Sue so they could go

happened. KariSue waited soo long for that Bench to be installed. I guess she was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

where Nana had just mounted one of her crosses in Memory of Caylee. Poor KariSueBEe happened to be sitting on the bench at the time this

name back then.I bet we hear that Murt jumped off of his Trenton Duckett Billboard he put up and fell on top of the Caylee Memorial bench

Murt must be having a breakdown. It is impossible for anyone to have doctored that link he posted on his
Murt is fine.  InnocentBlogger is someone who hates murt.  Less than a grain of salt.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1658 on: August 14, 2009, 02:09:40 PM »

LOL....that video is a trip.

Karma Is Coming

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1659 on: August 14, 2009, 02:12:17 PM »

Hey whorseface - can't sleep at night?  Here's something for ya...

And know we all know what you meant by timer55.

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.