June 07, 2024, 09:26:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #10 3/18/11 - 4/05/11  (Read 231835 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: March 22, 2011, 09:01:06 PM »

And, even if that was your "hobby" why on earth would you need to print it out and save it?  IMO, these people are sick.

No reason to print it that I can see.   Perhaps they were reading together & taking notes.

Even in the cases we follow, today its just as easy to set up a document file and save it to memory, be it computer, flash drive, external hard drive.   I'd say why waste the money on paper & ink but Billie printed it from work using their resources.    What else is on that computer she used?

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: March 22, 2011, 09:06:52 PM »

And, even if that was your "hobby" why on earth would you need to print it out and save it?  IMO, these people are sick.

No reason to print it that I can see.   Perhaps they were reading together & taking notes.

Even in the cases we follow, today its just as easy to set up a document file and save it to memory, be it computer, flash drive, external hard drive.   I'd say why waste the money on paper & ink but Billie printed it from work using their resources.    What else is on that computer she used?
Great question Capp, might be a good idea for LE to do a little search of her work computer(s)!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: March 22, 2011, 10:14:16 PM »

Great question Capp, might be a good idea for LE to do a little search of her work computer(s)!

I bet they already have checked out her work computers..at least I hope that they have!

Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #543 on: March 22, 2011, 10:33:16 PM »

Evening monks !
I am home in time to shower and drop in bed !

Does anyone know if the DUNN cemetery behind Shawn's G'ma's home
has been searched ? New graves, old ones, any disturbed areas of soil ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: March 22, 2011, 10:55:27 PM »

Hi joesamas mama.  I hope you are having a good day.

My plans outside the computer room changed from this morning to this afternoon.  Friend had unexpected company.

I am now off.

Later, Janet
11:55 AM PT

Hi Janet, hope you are having a good day as well. Have a good afternoon, maybe when you come back there will be breaking news of an arrest.

Maybe tomorrow joesamas mama.

On many levels all the affidavits are so incriminating on yet ... Shawn and Billie are still have not been detain on even one charge.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: March 22, 2011, 11:16:18 PM »

I bet they already have checked out her work computers..at least I hope that they have!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: March 22, 2011, 11:42:34 PM »

honestly, I would be too scared to ever lie to a police officer!
Billie is so addicted to this creepy guy!
I wish that she would put in  as much time to try to find Hailey as she puts into  sneaking around to be with  Shawn...

Knowing what we know about Shawn, can you imagine their "private times"? I wonder if he wears the mask, and if so she must get off to it. I am making myself sick..ewww

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: March 22, 2011, 11:57:42 PM »

Billie Dunn's New Attorney Acknowledges His Client's Mistakes
http://www.ktxs.com/news/27270724/detail.html
 ::snipping2::
There was also a published report that Dunn was no longer speaking to the media.

However, Young corrected that statement by saying she will continue doing interviews – but only if her legal counsel is also there. ::snipping2::

Well, at least he knows his client well enough that she can't resist the media...

Another media ho!!   A few comments about statements Young made in above linked article:

"There was some discussion with law enforcement that being anyway associated with this person was somehow going to taint her and somehow get her charged with a crime," Young said.
This may suggest why Mitchell County Sheriff Partick Toombs announced that Adkins and Dunn were spotted together over the weekend, he said.

What is Young suggesting that they lied?   That LE tried to coerce her to stay away from SA?    If he wished she had legal representation much sooner, why didnt he step up then?

"I wish she hadn't told police Mr. Adkins wasn't there, but I wait anxiously for what incredible information comes from that warrant," he said.

Quite frankly it doesnt matter one bit what the search warrant states or what they wanted from Shawn, that is regarding his client.   The fact is she lied to LE that he was there, the reason they asked is irrelevant.

Young said this wasn't the only instance of law enforcement having an unfair advantage. He said officers intentionally arrested Dunn at night so she was unable to bond out until the next day – then the questioned her from 8 p.m. to midnight.
"I think it was not a mistake ... that Ms. Dunn was arrested after 8 when there was not a judge to magistrate her," he said. "She was unable to get a bond, so they were able to chat with her for a while whether she wanted to or not."

O please, here we go....my client was not treated properly, she was denied her rights blah blah blah.    Young should know better, LE had to have given her Miranda rights & further ask her if she wanted to talk voluntarily....it didnt work for Bozo, it wont work for you dude!

Young corrected that statement by saying she will continue doing interviews – but only if her legal counsel is also there.     

Makeup, please!

Billie CHOSE to lie to LE.
Billie consented to a search of her home that she KNEW would reveal SHE'D LIED about Shawn not being there.  The search of her home also allowed the finding of the prescription bottle "with her name torn off"...

If she had told the truth, and Shawn had come out to talk to LE instead of hiding behind her...no search of her home would have been required.

BTW...wonder why Billie's name was torn off the prescription bottle?????? 

Better choices by Billie and Shawn = no arrest of Billie.   

JMO

If the name was torn off, how would anyone know it was Billie's name that was torn off?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: March 23, 2011, 12:24:45 AM »

There was also a published report that Dunn was no longer speaking to the media.

However, Young corrected that statement by saying she will continue doing interviews – but only if her legal counsel is also there. ::snipping2::

Well, at least he knows his client well enough that she can't resist the media...

Another media ho!!   A few comments about statements Young made in above linked article:

"There was some discussion with law enforcement that being anyway associated with this person was somehow going to taint her and somehow get her charged with a crime," Young said.
This may suggest why Mitchell County Sheriff Partick Toombs announced that Adkins and Dunn were spotted together over the weekend, he said.

What is Young suggesting that they lied?   That LE tried to coerce her to stay away from SA?    If he wished she had legal representation much sooner, why didnt he step up then?

"I wish she hadn't told police Mr. Adkins wasn't there, but I wait anxiously for what incredible information comes from that warrant," he said.

Quite frankly it doesnt matter one bit what the search warrant states or what they wanted from Shawn, that is regarding his client.   The fact is she lied to LE that he was there, the reason they asked is irrelevant.

Young said this wasn't the only instance of law enforcement having an unfair advantage. He said officers intentionally arrested Dunn at night so she was unable to bond out until the next day – then the questioned her from 8 p.m. to midnight.
"I think it was not a mistake ... that Ms. Dunn was arrested after 8 when there was not a judge to magistrate her," he said. "She was unable to get a bond, so they were able to chat with her for a while whether she wanted to or not."

O please, here we go....my client was not treated properly, she was denied her rights blah blah blah.    Young should know better, LE had to have given her Miranda rights & further ask her if she wanted to talk voluntarily....it didnt work for Bozo, it wont work for you dude!

Young corrected that statement by saying she will continue doing interviews – but only if her legal counsel is also there.     

Makeup, please!

Billie consented to a search of her home that she KNEW would reveal SHE'D LIED about Shawn not being there.  The search of her home also allowed the finding of the prescription bottle "with her name torn off"...

If she had told the truth, and Shawn had come out to talk to LE instead of hiding behind her...no search of her home would have been required.

JMO

If the name was torn off, how would anyone know it was Billie's name that was torn off?

It was just a name torn off, they can match it up to the pharmacy, script #, doctor and date

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: March 23, 2011, 12:26:11 AM »

I wish that she would put in  as much time to try to find Hailey as she puts into  sneaking around to be with  Shawn...

Knowing what we know about Shawn, can you imagine their "private times"? I wonder if he wears the mask, and if so she must get off to it. I am making myself sick..ewww

Shell, honestly I lubs ya but dang now I wont be able to sleep trying to shake that vision outta my head...ewww

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: March 23, 2011, 12:40:29 AM »

Hey Shell and Cappy...maybe one night soon while SA is wearing the mask and weilding a butcher knife at the same time they'll get too carried away and he'll 'accidentally' stab BD through the heart!  Now that would be a fairy tale ending to beat all others for me!                             
Thunder_Sis
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: March 23, 2011, 01:19:29 AM »

The blade would break when it hit the solid rock stone she calls a heart.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: March 23, 2011, 02:14:08 AM »

I wonder if the Grand Jury is still meeting on March 24th as was announced earlier.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: March 23, 2011, 04:30:34 AM »

"Young is able to speak on Dunn's behalf and, as the mother of missing teen Hailey Dunn, there's a lot to be explained. For example, he said: Whose idea was it to file the no trespassing order against the only suspect in the case and Dunn's former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins.? "
Isn't Hailey's disappearance a concern ?
Or is it that Billie got pizzed, was loaded on drugs and made a decision she now regrets, getting the NT order ? Guess they will try to have that undone. Doubt if Grandma or Mumma wants Billie and Shawn shacked up at their houses.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: March 23, 2011, 05:39:12 AM »

Hey Shell and Cappy...maybe one night soon while SA is wearing the mask and weilding a butcher knife at the same time they'll get too carried away and he'll 'accidentally' stab BD through the heart!  Now that would be a fairy tale ending to beat all others for me!                             

I just do not know what to say! I think you could be onto something

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: March 23, 2011, 05:41:13 AM »

Shell, honestly I lubs ya but dang now I wont be able to sleep trying to shake that vision outta my head...ewww

I know what you mean...but it popped into my head as I was reading the posts of all the things they printed off...and now I need it to pop out of my head,,,

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: March 23, 2011, 05:46:47 AM »

"Young is able to speak on Dunn's behalf and, as the mother of missing teen Hailey Dunn, there's a lot to be explained. For example, he said: Whose idea was it to file the no trespassing order against the only suspect in the case and Dunn's former live-in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins.? "
Isn't Hailey's disappearance a concern ?
Or is it that Billie got pizzed, was loaded on drugs and made a decision she now regrets, getting the NT order ? Guess they will try to have that undone. Doubt if Grandma or Mumma wants Billie and Shawn shacked up at their houses.

Well apparently Shawn's Mumma doesn't much supervise what is going on under her roof. My guess is they will meet up at the Motel6 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: March 23, 2011, 09:10:24 AM »

Makeup, please!

JMO

It was just a name torn off, they can match it up to the pharmacy, script #, doctor and date

This is the format of a typical prescription bottle.  If she only took off the name, that would have taken some time and effort.  It would have been faster to just flush them unless the alteration of the label had been done previous to LE showing up at her door.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: March 23, 2011, 11:11:37 AM »

OVERVIEW - POSTED ARTICLES/LINKS - MARCH 21/22

Mother Of Missing Teen Now Represented By Legal Counsel
POSTED: 4:34 pm CDT March 21, 2011
UPDATED: 7:16 am CDT March 22, 2011

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27268142/detail.html

Hailey's Mother Hires Attorney, No Longer Speaking to Media
Monday, March 21 2011

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353756

Attorney Says Adkins Smart For Getting "Lawyered Up"
Tuesday, January 18 2011

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332256

Affidavits: Adkins Search Warrants Linked to Child Porn
Monday, March 21 2011

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353726

Attorney for Billie Dunn Speaks for His Client
Monday, March 21 2011

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=354006

By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:08 pm CDT March 21, 2011
UPDATED: 7:53 am CDT March 22, 2011

Affidavit of Search Warrarts
March 18, 2011

4/15/10
Two postal service employees indicted by federal grand jury
Posted: Apr 15, 2010 1:49 PM PDT

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=12319610&clienttype=printable

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: March 23, 2011, 01:08:49 PM »

OVERVIEW - POSTED ARTICLES/LINKS - MARCH 21/22

Hailey's Mother Hires Attorney, No Longer Speaking to Media
Monday, March 21 2011

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353756

Attorney Says Adkins Smart For Getting "Lawyered Up"
Tuesday, January 18 2011

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332256

Affidavits: Adkins Search Warrants Linked to Child Porn
Monday, March 21 2011

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=353726

Attorney for Billie Dunn Speaks for His Client
Monday, March 21 2011

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=354006

By Jocelyn Tovar, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:08 pm CDT March 21, 2011
UPDATED: 7:53 am CDT March 22, 2011

Affidavit of Search Warrarts
March 18, 2011

4/15/10
Two postal service employees indicted by federal grand jury
Posted: Apr 15, 2010 1:49 PM PDT

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=12319610&clienttype=printable

Catchup Reading

Billie Dunn Hires an Attorney Following Arrest 3/22/11
CBS 7 News
March 21, 2011

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=24386

Officials: Billie Dunn filed trespass warning against Adkins
Published Monday, March 21, 2011

http://m.reporternews.com/news/2011/mar/21/officials-dunn-filed-trespass-warning-against/

Billie Dunn, mother of missing TX teen, lawyers up, sees boyfriend over weekend
March 21st, 2011 4:24 pm ET

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/billie-dunn-mother-of-missing-tx-teen-lawyers-up-sees-boyfriend-over-weekend

By Jacqueline Hince, KTXS News

Missing Teen’s Mom Files Protective Order Against Former Boyfriend
March 11, 2011

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=14292831

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.