May 28, 2024, 08:19:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 415920 times)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #180 on: September 02, 2011, 12:10:02 PM »

If Perry rules that KC has to pay the costs can they put a lien on any earnings she will make in the future?  I know the defense will be sneaky about what she makes but if she has a lien then she will eventually have to pay it back won't she?
I dont think he will rule in favor of the state, yet again. I sense such a fellowship between jbp & mumbles it makes me sick. The state of fl. Should be concerned that they have such dirty officers of the court. I have almost as much contempt for this bottom feeder attorney as I do for his baby killer client. I still cant understand how not one of the disgusting players in this circus (dom casey, hoover, lee) someone hasnt broken &spilled what they know. There has to be some BIG money or something sinister involved in this case with all the underhandedness that has gone on. Karma is taking too long for me! I need some retribution for all of these low life pieces of chit!
You know I agree with you on all of the above.  It is just wishful thinking that she would have to pay the state of Florida back some of the money they spent.  I do believe there is some BIG $$$ on the line or the outcome would not have been what it was.  If someone spills the beans then they may face charges so I bet they all take it to their death beds.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: September 02, 2011, 12:16:54 PM »

If Perry rules that KC has to pay the costs can they put a lien on any earnings she will make in the future?  I know the defense will be sneaky about what she makes but if she has a lien then she will eventually have to pay it back won't she?
I dont think he will rule in favor of the state, yet again. I sense such a fellowship between jbp & mumbles it makes me sick. The state of fl. Should be concerned that they have such dirty officers of the court. I have almost as much contempt for this bottom feeder attorney as I do for his baby killer client. I still cant understand how not one of the disgusting players in this circus (dom casey, hoover, lee) someone hasnt broken &spilled what they know. There has to be some BIG money or something sinister involved in this case with all the underhandedness that has gone on. Karma is taking too long for me! I need some retribution for all of these low life pieces of chit!
It's as if the attys methods were so unethical, yet legal, that JP won't rule against them so that it calls into question attys that operate just inside the law.
The rest of the players that could break & spill what they know are just as dirty as the Anthonys. Anybody that hooked with them knew that Caylee was dead. They knew that kc did it but they hitched their bottom feeding stars to the dishonest A's anyway.

I don't even see how there's any discussion except for the amount. Baez stated in court that she lied, his whole defense was based on it and she was convicted of it. What's the deal?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: September 02, 2011, 12:18:55 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #183 on: September 02, 2011, 12:34:48 PM »

I dont think he will rule in favor of the state, yet again. I sense such a fellowship between jbp & mumbles it makes me sick. The state of fl. Should be concerned that they have such dirty officers of the court. I have almost as much contempt for this bottom feeder attorney as I do for his baby killer client. I still cant understand how not one of the disgusting players in this circus (dom casey, hoover, lee) someone hasnt

broken &spilled what they know. There has to be some BIG money or something sinister involved in this case with all the underhandedness that has gone on. Karma is taking too long for me! I need some retribution for all of these low life pieces of chit!
It's as if the attys methods were so unethical, yet legal, that JP won't rule against them so that it calls into question attys that operate just inside the law.
The rest of the players that could break & spill what they know are just as dirty as the Anthonys. Anybody that hooked with them knew that Caylee was dead. They knew that kc did it but they hitched their bottom feeding stars to the dishonest A's anyway.

I don't even see how there's any discussion except for the amount. Baez stated in court that she lied, his whole defense was based on it and she was convicted of it. What's the deal?
I know right? just heard ryan smith ask if its really fair to make casey pay these costs?! Really? Just tweeted him & asked him if it was fair that the biatch murdered her daughter & walks free. Hey morons, if she drowned & slore told the truth, LE could have spent that time & money on people that really needed it. If this is their story & they r sticking to it, suck it up & pay that price. Hey biatch, far as im concerned, youre lucky to be breathing right now.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: September 02, 2011, 12:44:10 PM »

I dont think he will rule in favor of the state, yet again. I sense such a fellowship between jbp & mumbles it makes me sick. The state of fl. Should be concerned that they have such dirty officers of the court. I have almost as much contempt for this bottom feeder attorney as I do for his baby killer client. I still cant understand how not one of the disgusting players in this circus (dom casey, hoover, lee) someone hasnt

broken &spilled what they know. There has to be some BIG money or something sinister involved in this case with all the underhandedness that has gone on. Karma is taking too long for me! I need some retribution for all of these low life pieces of chit!

I know right? just heard ryan smith ask if its really fair to make casey pay these costs?! Really? Just tweeted him & asked him if it was fair that the biatch murdered her daughter & walks free. Hey morons, if she drowned & slore told the truth, LE could have spent that time & money on people that really needed it. If this is their story & they r sticking to it, suck it up & pay that price. Hey biatch, far as im concerned, youre lucky to be breathing right now.
Exactly! Baez and Co. never ever proved that the slore was psychologically damaged. They couldn't because she wasn't. So, it's not as if she was in some fugue state and didn't know what was happening. Just the opposite, on her atty's advice, she clammed up and let the State of Fl. (and the nation) expend tons of resources to "find" Caylee. Courts make false claimants or arsonists pay back costs all the time...why not her? I will give it to her lawyers, they really have sold a lot of people the lie that she is just a poor little 'girl' caught up in a nightmare but in reality SHE is the nightmare.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: September 02, 2011, 12:55:44 PM »

Exactly! Baez and Co. never ever proved that the slore was psychologically damaged. They couldn't because she wasn't. So, it's not as if she was in some fugue state and didn't know what was happening. Just the opposite, on her atty's advice, she clammed up and let the State of Fl. (and the nation) expend tons of resources to "find" Caylee. Courts make false claimants or arsonists pay back costs all the time...why not her? I will give it to her lawyers, they really have sold a lot of people the lie that she is just a poor little 'girl' caught up in a nightmare but in reality SHE is the nightmare.

Exactly!!!!!!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: September 02, 2011, 12:56:17 PM »

So I get this right.
It's fair for Florida tax payers to foot snotrag's bill for lying?
What planet did these ppl come from...All of you please move to Iran.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: September 02, 2011, 01:07:09 PM »

All of this is just like the prior 3 years. KC simply is the unwitting victim in a circumstance out of her control. Her toddler "drowns" but she just goes about her business. Her child is being searched for across the country, she is jailed. her parents and brother appeal to the universe for Caylee's return yet she does nothing.
Baez does nothing but promote him and his client.
Her child is "found", duct taped in a trash heap...she says nothing.
She's indicted on capitol murder charges, she says nothing.
It's disgusting.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: September 02, 2011, 01:10:06 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29058334/detail.html
Judge Hears Casey Anthony Money Arguments
Hearing Held In Casey Anthony Case
POSTED: 5:38 am EDT September 2, 2011
UPDATED: 12:25 pm EDT September 2, 2011

Video at link.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29058334/detail.html#ixzz1Wodq4nxZ

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: September 02, 2011, 01:15:24 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

Open mikes Wink

Can hear Frank George talking.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: September 02, 2011, 01:15:39 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/29058766/detail.html
Updated: 12:24 pm EDT September 2, 2011
 ::snipping2::
Prosecutors want Casey to pay for their work from the day Caylee was reported missing to Sept. 19, 2008, when her remains were identified.

And the financial trouble doesn’t end there. Zenaida Gonzalez, who shares the same name as the fictional baby sitter, is suing her because Casey said a nanny with the same name kidnapped Caylee.

“Her name is part of this whole spectacle brought on only by one person, Casey Anthony,” said Gonzalez’s lawyer, John Dill.

Texas EquuSearch is also suing Casey. The IRS wants taxes paid on money the Anthony family made on family videos and pictures.

Casey, who is was not in court Friday, is serving probation in an undisclosed county in Florida. Her attorney is appealing the lying conviction and may ask the judge to hold off deciding about the payment.

Casey's lead attorney, Jose Baez, was not present at Friday's hearing.

Meanwhile, Casey will be deposed next month in the defamation lawsuit filed by Gonzalez, but she will be in a secret location for that hearing.

On Thursday, Circuit Judge Lisa Munyon limited the deposition to two hours, after Casey’s lawyers said she would plead the Fifth Amendment on every question except what her name is.

“There will be a battle and I’ll just say there's a lot going to happen before this case goes to trial if it ever goes to trial,” said Charles Green, Casey’s lawyer.

At this point, the defamation trial is tentatively set to begin in April, and could take two weeks.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 02, 2011, 01:19:41 PM »

Thanks Brandi. 

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 02, 2011, 01:21:36 PM »

Thanks Brandi. 

Maybe they read here.

They just cut off the mike.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2011, 01:35:46 PM »

Court is back in session.

Streaming here:

http://www.wesh.com/video/27050096/detail.html

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDv-DcZVSi0&feature=player_embedded

Probably a few other sites are streaming as well.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 02, 2011, 01:37:37 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Lt. Says they knew #CaseyAnthony didn't work for Universal but they took her there anyway. They also knew apt at Sawgrass was vacant. -jfell
45 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Agencies (Law enforcement and State Atty Office) want #CaseyAnthony to repay some of the investigative costs in the search for Caylee.-jfell
2 minutes ago
Casey Anthony News13
And we're back. Lt. Zamborousnis w/ Sheriff's office back on the stand. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
4 minutes ago
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: September 02, 2011, 01:37:47 PM »

Mason trying to taint potential law-suit juries.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: September 02, 2011, 01:40:57 PM »

Lt says if they knew #CayleeAnthony drowned they would have had maybe 3 people on scene. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
Lt. Says they didn't know what happened to Caylee at that time and that's why it was important to go "in different directions." -jfell
2 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2011, 01:47:27 PM »

Lt answers about 6 hours. Instead 100's of hours spent searching for #CayleeAnthony #CaseyAnthony -jfell
1 minute ago
Casey Anthony News13
LDB asks how much time Sheriff's office would have invested if #CaseyAnthony said she drowned and told where body was? -jfell
1 minute ago

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: September 02, 2011, 01:49:56 PM »

Next witness is Kary Roderick with missing persons unit with Sheriff's office. #CaseyAnthony -jfell
47 seconds ago
Casey Anthony News13
Going back on that accounting error .... Lt. says it was time frame error (wrong year) so it wasn't 15 days - it was 1 year and a few days.
2 minutes ago

~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: September 02, 2011, 01:58:45 PM »

Good afternoon, Monkeys,

I don't believe there is any big money protecting Casey. She wouldn't have spent three years in jail and she wouldn't  have had to steal from everyone she was related to and even knew casually.  No, I think it's something else.

The "Ol' Boys" Club" is alive and well in Florida.  Those pictures that Janet put up on the last page are perfect examples of this, IMO.  So chummy with Mason.  Even that idiot, Baez.  Perry giving the eye to Casey.  It looked just like a cat looking at a canary. Yum.  Yum.

When Perry lied to the FBI about his little blond cookie, the FBI didn't make him pay for their investigative costs resulting from that lie.  I predict that Perry will make the untouchable Ms. Anthony pay a very small token amount.  You can come home, now, Casey.   All is forgiven.  But not by me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.