May 28, 2024, 10:05:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #9 8/30/11 - 9/15/11  (Read 415958 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: September 08, 2011, 02:31:27 PM »

also, wonder what skank thinks about this new spin on herself? did her seizures make her lie about George and Lee molesting her too???

Makes you wonder how long they've been working on that bs.
Probably were going to use it for the impact statement.

IIRC when she had the "seizure" with Jesse, the A's claimed she'd never had one before.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: September 08, 2011, 02:35:51 PM »

also, wonder what skank thinks about this new spin on herself? did her seizures make her lie about George and Lee molesting her too???

Makes you wonder how long they've been working on that bs.
Probably were going to use it for the impact statement.

IIRC when she had the "seizure" with Jesse, the A's claimed she'd never had one before.

pretty sure as another poster said..Casey was faking having a seizure when with Jessie..probably for attention..we all know how much she loves attention!

Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: September 08, 2011, 03:10:47 PM »

TMZ is reporting the following.  Can someone capture the article? If you are quoting from the TMZ website (even a sentence), you MUST include the link. I did a search and found the link.  Please be sure to post the link next time.      MuffyBee

"Cindy reportedly told Phil that Anthony suffered gran mal seizures in 2005 and 2008 -- and suggested that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that could make it difficult to "sort fact from fiction."

If this is true then why didn't the defense use it as part of their defense.  Their defense is that Caylee drown in the family pool but not one word about Casey having a seizure.  Do the Anthonys believe that people are as stupid as they are?  So even if Casey had gran mal seizures in those years, what are the odds that she happened to have one exactly at the time she and Caylee were in the pool and Caylee drown.  

Was Casey ever treated for them?  That's probably why it was never mentioned at the trial.  Because medical reports would have been investigated and questions would have been asked about the dates of these seizures.  Plus I don't believe for one second that Cindy, being the obnoxious, aggressive person she is, would have ever allowed Casey and Caylee in the pool alone if Casey suffered gran mal seizures.

Because it's not true, that's why.  It was easier to just blame it on George.  If it was true, it would have been used in her defense.  I've followed cases for a long, long time and this case is the biggest travesty of justice I've ever seen.

Here's the URL: http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/08/casey-anthony-seizure-cindy-anthony-george-anthony-caylee-dr-phil-death-explanation-murder-interview/  Thank you for providing the link Brandi, but this is something Pattianne needs to do.  MuffyBee

Thank you Brandi.  MuffyBee, sorry I did not provide a link.  I will do so in the future.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: September 08, 2011, 03:20:49 PM »

If recall correctly, Jesse took her to the hospital and they couldn't find anything wrong with her.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #464 on: September 08, 2011, 05:02:14 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090711-casey-anthony-prone-to-seizures
 ::snipping2::
The source says that, during the interview, Cindy said the seizures are evidence that Casey had a mental health condition. Cindy lists at least three separate seizures, including at least one which required calling 911.

Cindy implies that the condition may have incapacitated Casey while Caylee was drowning in the family swimming pool.

The source says Cindy goes on to imply Casey’s condition makes it difficult, at times, to "sort fact from fiction," which might explain Casey’s habitual lies.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/090711-casey-anthony-prone-to-seizures#ixzz1XM0zNMtO

That family is the most diabolical bunch I have ever seen,and that is a lot coming from me.
I hope they never have a peaceful moment for the rest of their life.No excuse for what happened to Caylee in her life/death.

OMG the bullchit LIES just keep on coming!

Someone needs to shut these cretins down!

Seizures my @ss!! NOT 1 word or medical report from a doctor or hospital into evidence @ trial. Cindy is incapable of telling the truth.

Cindy forgets the stories she told about the 911 call by Jesse.....no evidence of a seiure @ the hospital. EEG negative.

We recently heard there were "6" episodes while in jail, now it's 3......Dr. Phil, you are even more stupid than I thought!

If there was an iota of truth to this "medical" issue, the slore would NOT have sat in jail for 3 years! Put up or STFU Cindy, you miserable, evil, beotch!

The Scamthony's can sell Dr. Phil swampland in the desert or however the saying goes.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: September 08, 2011, 06:16:59 PM »

Hello fellow Monkeys.
I posted yesterday about a billboard in Orlando featuring the A's and their appearance on the Pill show.
I got a pic of it this morning, however, I am unable to post it. I forgot how I guess. I used to use tiny pics.com and now that site cannot be found.
Can some smart Monkey help me out or give me an email that i can send ot to for them to post it.
Thanks in advance.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: September 08, 2011, 06:23:35 PM »

Hey Cindy!! read this article...you must learn of the baby's granny!!! she is a really granny!!

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/Dallas-mom-accused-of-beating-torturing-toddler-129473113.html
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: September 08, 2011, 06:31:14 PM »

Hello fellow Monkeys.
I posted yesterday about a billboard in Orlando featuring the A's and their appearance on the Pill show.
I got a pic of it this morning, however, I am unable to post it. I forgot how I guess. I used to use tiny pics.com and now that site cannot be found.
Can some smart Monkey help me out or give me an email that i can send ot to for them to post it.
Thanks in advance.

You can send it to 4myjoey@gmail.com and I'll get it on for you
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: September 08, 2011, 06:51:43 PM »

Hello fellow Monkeys.
Thanks in advance.

Done, Thank you
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: September 08, 2011, 07:03:37 PM »

Hello fellow Monkeys.
Thanks in advance.

4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: September 08, 2011, 07:06:49 PM »

Hello fellow Monkeys.
Thanks in advance.

Done, Thank you

Your welcome
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: September 08, 2011, 07:21:29 PM »

4myjoey did I miss something? Were you unable to post the pic ?
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #472 on: September 08, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »

Got it

This billboard is being displayed along the East West (408) Expressway in Downtown Orlando. Despicable is too soft a word for me!

[/img]
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: September 08, 2011, 07:32:01 PM »

3rd time is the charm!
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 08, 2011, 07:44:39 PM »

Pretty sure the scumbags have rode by in the blood jeep just to take a picture and gloat.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: September 08, 2011, 07:54:33 PM »

Someone needs to address that horrid sign with a paintball gun.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: September 08, 2011, 07:58:59 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-wheres-casey-mexico-or-florida.html
Casey Anthony: Where’s Casey? Mexico or Florida?
Caylee and Casey Anthony — posted by halboedeker on September, 7 2011 2:25 PM

It must have been bozo or one of the flunkies that took the picture, any decent paparazzi would have waited to include the BV tattoo.
That red bikini pic is from years ago when Caylee was a baby.  I remember seeing them before.  I believe they were on KC's flickr acct.

Yes, the red bikini pic that the Nat'l Enquirer used is cropped from an old photo. I put the old photo next to the cover to illustrate.

(Cover here: http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-wheres-casey-mexico-or-florida.html)

Good eyes, KittyMom and Brandi!  Has anyone here alerted the media to this obvious ruse to sell more copies of that tabloid?  Secondly, isn't it illegal to falsify a story like that?  Being that they had to crop out little Caylee, that right there would make them guilty.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: September 08, 2011, 08:01:50 PM »

that billboard is obscene!
I agree that George and Cindy have probably ridden up and down that road just to catch a peak of it..soooooo sickening!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 08, 2011, 08:03:28 PM »

Hey Cindy!! read this article...you must learn of the baby's granny!!! she is a really granny!!

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/Dallas-mom-accused-of-beating-torturing-toddler-129473113.html

I would do the same thing if one of my kids harmed a hair on 1 of my grand babies heads!

Cindy has no clue what a real grand mother should behave like! she makes me sick.

Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: September 08, 2011, 08:05:35 PM »

Furthermore, since the story is false, that picture of the Mexican hideaway is probably some random house that they grabbed off Google images.  If I owned that place I'd sue NE.  Who knows how many crazy folk might try to locate that house and vandalize it?  NE should be investigated for this story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.