June 01, 2024, 10:27:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231770 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #360 on: July 30, 2007, 07:15:44 PM »

Rob,
I follow your line of thinking and yes, you have them in Florida but I don't think what they will claim they were doing, looking out for Aruba's PR, would be illegal.  Would be very difficult to prove they crossed some line into illegality as PR is worked this way.

JMO and would sure like to get somebody involved in this, anybody, in a real court of justice in this country.

Anna- I disagree. There would be motion to compel. And they would be obligated to show. Oduber could ignore it, but he would not be allowed to return...He would be cooked and a finding of guilt on his behalf.

BTW- I replied to your email earlier. just making sure you got it... Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: July 30, 2007, 07:17:12 PM »

They knew the "far reaching implications" Charles Croes spoke of. Count on it.
Bruddah- we are closer to getting this cabal into an AMERICAN court if we can prove that this conspiracy was hatched in FLORIDA!!!!!

They can not claim international law supersedes American law if it all happened here. No dismissal for lack of convenience. THE FORUM WOULD BE FLORIDA...

IS ANYONE FOLLOWING ME HERE?

You got Oduber being in Florida when Natalee went missing and returning on the day the June 10 confession was retracted. You've got Dilella's connection to Oduber and the MEP Party with Dilella of course connected to Cohen.

Help me along, what else?

Dayhiker, we have Dilella a few pages back on Aruba ... "DiLella was on scene in Aruba as early as June 11, 2005 only 12 days after Natalee's disappearance."

http://truth4natalee.s3.bizhat.com/truth4natalee-ftopic1360.html

also look at this - We are in agreement with Mr. Bob DiLella, political consultant of the MEP party, who declared in an article published on November 21, 2005 in Amigoe, that we have to become more aggressive.

This is the conspiracy!!!

I did a good bit of research about DiLella, but I failed to get the confirmation I hoped for.  So I dropped the story.  He was no doubt called in early to help manage the media blitz.  I think he made some very bad choices and only created bigger problems for all involved.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: July 30, 2007, 07:18:16 PM »

Rob,

What you have brought up here today is quite interesting.  The possiblity of a cover-up that was coordinated here in the U.S. should open up the possibilty of judicial interest here.

I am wondering if any of this could have occurred at 701 Brickell Avenue in Miami, an address Mr. Posner may be familiar with.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: July 30, 2007, 07:20:13 PM »

Rob,
It's a conspiracy but not an illegal one.  They have to be conspiring to do something illegal and to be more aggressive as far as PR goes isn't illegal.

I don't think even PVDS meeting with Oduber would be illegal.  They would say just friends or Paulus had to see him about some urgent contracts or smooze it over some way or other.

I believe they did conspire to do something illegal and they is the reason for the meetings... should they have occurred... and we all know the FBI found out while on Aruba they were up to some pre-conceived plan.

They conspired while in Florida... now I want to prove it..

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: July 30, 2007, 07:21:31 PM »

Robots said the new forum loaded too slowly for him and he doesn't like it much.  I think he should try it before he decides but he didn't ask me what I thought.   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: July 30, 2007, 07:21:40 PM »

Rob,

What you have brought up here today is quite interesting.  The possiblity of a cover-up that was coordinated here in the U.S. should open up the possibilty of judicial interest here.

I am wondering if any of this could have occurred at 701 Brickell Avenue in Miami, an address Mr. Posner may be familiar with.

HOLY SHIT TS.... now you are on to something!!!

+++

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: July 30, 2007, 07:24:39 PM »

Breaking News

Chief Justice John Roberts has a siezure, falls and is in the hospital....

Yes, Right here in Maine.  Its all over the news here.  He bought a summer house on the Mid Coast and slipped on a boat ramp.  I haven't heard on his condition, but the life flight heli they had on standby for him isn't there waiting anymore, so I take that as a good sign that he isn't critical.....

Maine, born and raised!
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: July 30, 2007, 07:24:54 PM »

Rob,

HOLY SHIT TS.... now you are on to something!!!

I thought is was in "Plain View".

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: July 30, 2007, 07:25:06 PM »

I was sure that there'd be some announcement from Aruba while this site was down, but it looks like there's nothing new.  Maybe that's good?  

My puter is still giving me scaredminkeys when I start typing www.scaredmonkeys in.  That's not an SM problem, just a puter thing that I don't get since I've typed in scaredmonkeys so many times since that error.  I'm bookmarking so it's irrelevant, but I'm baffled.  I guess I'll forever remain a minkey, never making it to monkey status  Confused  I also think I'm naked because I'm having sizing difficulties.  I am naked, aren't I?  

Did you check in Internet Options/Advanced tab...half way down...that use inline Auto Complete for Web Addresses is unchecked? 

Also wanted to tell you that I had had the same thought about the drowned man's arms being extended as shown in the picture. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: July 30, 2007, 07:25:49 PM »

Robots said the new forum loaded too slowly for him and he doesn't like it much.  I think he should try it before he decides but he didn't ask me what I thought.   Confused

well, he will probably get sick of all of the jerks who post (anti-Natalee trash) on the front page and end up coming back in here  Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: July 30, 2007, 07:26:58 PM »

O/T – Nancy Grace is on Jeopardy.   Laughing Laughing Laughing

Regis beat her... Razz

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: July 30, 2007, 07:27:07 PM »

Where's Lala's? how does this all tie into Simian and Shango?

I get some kinda feeling this all happened and this is when the FBI got their heads up...

Their office is in Miami.

Like dots on a dish.

+++

MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: July 30, 2007, 07:27:50 PM »

I hope so too Blah,  We miss him too much Cool

Maine, born and raised!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 30, 2007, 07:28:08 PM »

Conspiring to conceal a crime would be illegal.  Conspiring to promote better PR would not be.  How to prove the difference

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: July 30, 2007, 07:30:16 PM »

Shango posted from Florida. Right in the same area as Miami.

What were the Arubans upset about in the meetings with Bachus? WIRETAPS!!!!

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: July 30, 2007, 07:31:13 PM »

I was sure that there'd be some announcement from Aruba while this site was down, but it looks like there's nothing new.  Maybe that's good?  

My puter is still giving me scaredminkeys when I start typing www.scaredmonkeys in.  That's not an SM problem, just a puter thing that I don't get since I've typed in scaredmonkeys so many times since that error.  I'm bookmarking so it's irrelevant, but I'm baffled.  I guess I'll forever remain a minkey, never making it to monkey status  Confused  I also think I'm naked because I'm having sizing difficulties.  I am naked, aren't I?  

Did you check in Internet Options/Advanced tab...half way down...that use inline Auto Complete for Web Addresses is unchecked? 

Also wanted to tell you that I had had the same thought about the drowned man's arms being extended as shown in the picture. 

LilPuma, I'm sorry, the second paragraph was really meant for Nut44X4...I screwed that up.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: July 30, 2007, 07:32:11 PM »

Rob,

TS something else just occurred to me... someone has a list of all the businesses in 701 Brickell... could be Frank or Grande...it's not just the Arubans and Bang Bus...

+++

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: July 30, 2007, 07:32:20 PM »

Where's Lala's? how does this all tie into Simian and Shango?

I get some kinda feeling this all happened and this is when the FBI got their heads up...

Their office is in Miami.

Like dots on a dish.

Shango Says:
June 30th, 2005 at 1:49 am
If the head of the beast is in plain view it is folly to attack protected flanks.

Shango Says: June 30th, 2005 at 2:11 am
All Secrets are hidden in Plain View

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: July 30, 2007, 07:33:27 PM »

Rob,

TS something else just occurred to me... someone has a list of all the businesses in 701 Brickell... could be Frank or Grande...it's not just the Arubans and Bang Bus...
Grande has that list
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 30, 2007, 07:36:09 PM »

Rob,

I have a copy of a WORD doc from Grande that has a great deal of information about businesses at that address.  It's not actually in list form.  Klaas may have a list form. 

What I have from Grande is pretty long so I didn't post it in the forum.  He does reference Shango and his posting location.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.