June 01, 2024, 09:40:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231762 times)
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #460 on: July 30, 2007, 10:17:59 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:37 pm
The DiceMen must be questioned.
They to go to the Music and enter the same Maze
Mary who was not a virgin entered
The DiceMen ROLLED
Mary ROLLED

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:41 pm
Mary ROLLED through the Maze
There is more than one house of music
the Lamb is a Scapegoat

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:42 pm
The Lamb returned to the fold
Mary Rolled
And the lions played

Within 5 minutes Shango tells us that Mary(Natalee) and the Dicemen( ? ) are doing XTC, there is more than one place involved, Lamb (Joran) goes home, Mary (Natalee) is still on XTC and is left with the lions ( ? ).

I think this is the most interesting 5 minutes of Shango posting.

i agree....I think that the "Mary who was not a virgin entered"  means that she had already been raped before they took her there, DEFINITELY think the "Lions" was PVDS and his "Club"

I wondered this two yrs agowhen deepak told joran that he got himslef into trouble with the elders for partaking of the goods he delivered )meaning Natalie) Its in one of his earlier statements,

That is very interesting. I can't say I remember hearing that or seeing that in the statements. Do you or anyone else know which statement that came from? TIA!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #461 on: July 30, 2007, 10:18:29 PM »

Lorenzo's van has huge speakers.  Does it have video equipment?? Is rolling driving through the maze of back roads??

"Rolling" is how people who use extacy describe their high.

(Don't ask me why I know that...I have never taken a drug in my life, but was in college at the advent of the extacy craze, so I guess that's how).

I can't believe I didn't spell ecstasy correctly. That's a disgrace! (Or maybe the drug is spelled differently; I don't know).
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: July 30, 2007, 10:20:03 PM »

The DiceMen Rolled

Mary Rolled

I thought this was a reference to using ecstasy....at the rave....I have heard of it use being called rolling.

ARUBA - THE TRAGIC UNTOLD STORY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND CORRUPTION IN PARADISE

DAVE HOLLOWAY

PAGE 209

Roll - This may refer to the taking "E" or Ecstasy; taking "E" is calling "rolling.".

there was a discussion about Ecstasy  vs GHB  in the last day or so.
I watched an episode on Untold Story of the Emergency Room (or something like that name) once  where kids were partying at a dance and started passing out and stopped  breathing on the way to the hospital

Long story made short... The ER. doctor took several friends to look at their friends and flat told them  We need to know what they had taken or your friends will probably die tonight..  they said the all had taken liquid X  which I assumed to be Liquid Ecstasy   ...
BUT after the discussion here I did a Goggle for Liquid X   I found it to be a form of GHB  not Ecstasy

In some kids it shut down their respirator system... in others it did not

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: July 30, 2007, 10:20:45 PM »

shadow

I don't remember a statement, but it was early "chatter", in the case.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: July 30, 2007, 10:20:50 PM »

DAVE HOLLOWAY

PAGE 209

The Lions - Those in the higher clique, at the top of the illegal activity on Aruba, those considered to be untouchable, i.e. can get away with murder, possibly natalee's murderers or kidnappers.  This is a motel on the island near the VIP Club that is called the "Lion's Den."  It is a very secluded place with guards.  People have been seen entering with young girls and photography equipment.

I have seen the information on the Lion's Den.  I don't think anyone got very close to it though. 

Shango on June 28th, 2005 1:55 am
Find the music

Only David left the den alive

Other than Dave Holloway, the only other 'David' I have seen is one that is mentioned in the translations form Joran's book.  This guy was an American living in Aruba who was a friend of Joran's.  I have not seen this guy mentioned anywhere else.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #465 on: July 30, 2007, 10:22:39 PM »

The DiceMen Rolled

Mary Rolled

I thought this was a reference to using ecstasy....at the rave....I have heard of it use being called rolling.

DAVE HOLLOWAY

PAGE 209

Roll - This may refer to the taking "E" or Ecstasy; taking "E" is calling "rolling.".

there was a discussion about Ecstasy  vs GHB  in the last day or so.
I watched an episode on Untold Story of the Emergency Room (or something like that name) once  where kids were partying at a dance and started passing out and stopped  breathing on the way to the hospital

Long story made short... The ER. doctor took several friends to look at their friends and flat told them  We need to know what they had taken or your friends will probably die tonight..  they said the all had taken liquid X  which I assumed to be Liquid Ecstasy   ...
BUT after the discussion here I did a Goggle for Liquid X   I found it to be a form of GHB  not Ecstasy

In some kids it shut down their respirator system... in others it did not

IMO whatever was given to Natalee it was given in a liquid form, first orally and then perhaps injected. JMO

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #466 on: July 30, 2007, 10:23:41 PM »

shadow

I don't remember a statement, but it was early "chatter", in the case.

same here . . . thanks buckeye

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: July 30, 2007, 10:26:06 PM »

Tamikosmom
Thank you for the reference to where I/we heard about the noise..
Ps.   I see that Ducky looks great after carrying you into the new digs

Buckeye
Lets just  say I watched a special on the sinking of the "Indianapolis's" last night 

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #468 on: July 30, 2007, 10:27:52 PM »

DAVE HOLLOWAY

PAGE 209

The Lions - Those in the higher clique, at the top of the illegal activity on Aruba, those considered to be untouchable, i.e. can get away with murder, possibly natalee's murderers or kidnappers.  This is a motel on the island near the VIP Club that is called the "Lion's Den."  It is a very secluded place with guards.  People have been seen entering with young girls and photography equipment.

I have seen the information on the Lion's Den.  I don't think anyone got very close to it though. 

Find the music

Other than Dave Holloway, the only other 'David' I have seen is one that is mentioned in the translations form Joran's book.  This guy was an American living in Aruba who was a friend of Joran's.  I have not seen this guy mentioned anywhere else.

Do you remember if his last name was stated?
It is possible that "David" is a historical refernce or allegory?

Allegory
used only in Gal. 4:24, where the apostle refers to the history of Isaac the free-born, and Ishmael the slave-born, and makes use of it allegorically. Every parable is an allegory. Nathan (2 Sam. 12:1-4) addresses David in an allegorical narrative. In the eightieth Psalm there is a beautiful allegory: "Thou broughtest a vine out of Egypt," etc. In Eccl. 12:2-6, there is a striking allegorical description of old age.

Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary

Any thoughts?

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: July 30, 2007, 10:30:24 PM »

" respirator system" Shocked Shocked Laughing
Spell check works but you have to look at what word it wants to use
 "they quit breathing..."

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #470 on: July 30, 2007, 10:30:27 PM »

LOL!!! It doesn't matter how you try to run from it....the roads lead right back to Shango and Simian.  Sorry, but I just had to laugh.  Laughing
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: July 30, 2007, 10:34:07 PM »

RE: David was the only one who left and the idea of an allegory:

Chapter 12

1 And the LORD sent Nathan unto David. And he came unto him, and said unto him, There were two men in one city; the one rich, and the other poor.

2 The rich man had exceeding many flocks and herds:

3 But the poor man had nothing, save one little ewe lamb, which he had bought and nourished up: and it grew up together with him, and with his children; it did eat of his own meat, and drank of his own cup, and lay in his bosom, and was unto him as a daughter.

4 And there came a traveller unto the rich man, and he spared to take of his own flock and of his own herd, to dress for the wayfaring man that was come unto him; but took the poor man's lamb, and dressed it for the man that was come to him.

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: July 30, 2007, 10:34:32 PM »

DAVE HOLLOWAY

PAGE 209

Find the music

Do you remember if his last name was stated?
It is possible that "David" is a historical refernce or allegory?

Allegory
used only in Gal. 4:24, where the apostle refers to the history of Isaac the free-born, and Ishmael the slave-born, and makes use of it allegorically. Every parable is an allegory. Nathan (2 Sam. 12:1-4) addresses David in an allegorical narrative. In the eightieth Psalm there is a beautiful allegory: "Thou broughtest a vine out of Egypt," etc. In Eccl. 12:2-6, there is a striking allegorical description of old age.

Easton's 1897 Bible Dictionary

Any thoughts?

I don't have the book translations copied anywhere, but yes, his last name was mentioned.  If Shango is trying to use allegory in biblical proportion...he missed.  'Daniel' not 'David' left the lion's den.  In no other posting does Shango mention leaving the 'den' again.  If he is trying to have us infer that 'David' means Joran seems he would have referred to him as 'Lamb' and not 'David'.  That name is never mentioned again in his posts.  I have been watching the boards and looking through all of the documents and the only David I have seen is that one in the book translations.  Could be worth checking out I guess.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: July 30, 2007, 10:35:05 PM »

LOL!!! It doesn't matter how you try to run from it....the roads lead right back to Shango and Simian.  Sorry, but I just had to laugh.  Laughing

Hey Lala's   Smile

All answers lie in Shango and Simian  Cool

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: July 30, 2007, 10:35:35 PM »

Yep, and I still think those painted rocks had something to do with it all. When all is sudden and done, the Shango Tango and the painted rocks will tell the story.

Hi and bye monks. Hubby stayed on the phone for about 1.5 hrs tonight waiting to talk to a human in Lenovo tech support. They say the wireless card has gone out and we have to mail in the laptop for repair. One day soon I'll be suffering without my evening monkey fix. If I disappear, you'll know why.  Sad

Nite nite everyone.

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: July 30, 2007, 10:36:05 PM »

O/T

Dear Hall Mointor,

I noticed during some cleaning activity over the weekend I have a couple of your Avi's
You w/o the book & a pink tiarra, and you at easter
Can I delete them or should I find a way to get them to you
Thank You
Oldf

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: July 30, 2007, 10:38:01 PM »

'bout time you showed up!   We've been doing a little bit of the tango tonight.

Rob and others have also identified some other information that is extremely interesting regarding a Florida connection.  Hope you got to read those posts.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: July 30, 2007, 10:38:11 PM »

O/T

Dear Hall Mointor,

I noticed during some cleaning activity over the weekend I have a couple of your Avi's
You w/o the book & a pink tiarra, and you at easter
Can I delete them or should I find a way to get them to you
Thank You
Oldf

You sent them to me already, don't you remember?  Thanks. I have them saved, just in case I need them. 
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #478 on: July 30, 2007, 10:38:28 PM »

Yep, and I still think those painted rocks had something to do with it all. When all is sudden and done, the Shango Tango and the painted rocks will tell the story.

Hi and bye monks. Hubby stayed on the phone for about 1.5 hrs tonight waiting to talk to a human in Lenovo tech support. They say the wireless card has gone out and we have to mail in the laptop for repair. One day soon I'll be suffering without my evening monkey fix. If I disappear, you'll know why.  Sad

Nite nite everyone.

Nite BT!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: July 30, 2007, 10:38:47 PM »

It was all there and solved in JUNE 2005.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.