June 15, 2024, 06:02:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 232484 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: July 30, 2007, 09:24:52 PM »

Lorenzo's van has huge speakers.  Does it have video equipment?? Is rolling driving through the maze of back roads??
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: July 30, 2007, 09:28:21 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:37 pm
The DiceMen must be questioned.
They to go to the Music and enter the same Maze
Mary who was not a virgin entered
The DiceMen ROLLED
Mary ROLLED

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:41 pm
Mary ROLLED through the Maze
There is more than one house of music
the Lamb is a Scapegoat

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:42 pm
The Lamb returned to the fold
Mary Rolled
And the lions played

Within 5 minutes Shango tells us that Mary(Natalee) and the Dicemen( ? ) are doing XTC, there is more than one place involved, Lamb (Joran) goes home, Mary (Natalee) is still on XTC and is left with the lions ( ? ).

I think this is the most interesting 5 minutes of Shango posting.

i agree....I think that the "Mary who was not a virgin entered"  means that she had already been raped before they took her there, DEFINITELY think the "Lions" was PVDS and his "Club"

Regrets, I've had a few......
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: July 30, 2007, 09:30:29 PM »

You people are amazing......I never could wrap my mind around the fact that S or S was posting from Miami, but it looks like ya'll have figured it out and are peeling away the layers!!!!    Laughing

Yep - and the more layers that are peeled off the more the onion stinks.

Hello Monkeys
A big welcome to all the new monkeys that have joined us and nice to see so many able to get back in the cage.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: July 30, 2007, 09:40:23 PM »

Hi everyone,

I want to read and study the Miami connections VERY carefully tonight. I have thought since all that first came to light that many secrets are indee to be found there on Brickell Ave.

And I must welcome the venerable GrannyToad to our Cage! Your reputation precedes you. You have fought the good fight for a while now amongst our enemies and you are a valued addition here. 

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: July 30, 2007, 09:41:30 PM »

Lorenzo's van has huge speakers.  Does it have video equipment?? Is rolling driving through the maze of back roads??

He has a computer back there to play music or record video..I dont think that is what he meant by rolling though.MO

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: July 30, 2007, 09:42:37 PM »

Being a dumb Monkey
Is there any connection between Jupiter Research  and some other business that have been talked about today

And Buckeye...
My dad alway used to carry a buckeye with him...
but I had never seen the pod for one...   

I'm real  bad with editing graphics... but if you ever feel angry and want to change AVI's   this might be a start for someone to work on  OR if you want to be CatFish  Laughing  Rolling Eyes Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 30, 2007, 09:44:47 PM »

I have always thought that the "Mary who was not a virgin entered" statement was very explicit in revealing that Natalee was assaulted before the final chapter of that night. Never have really questioned that that was what S. was trying to convey to us.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: July 30, 2007, 09:49:03 PM »

Geez OldFart that avatar Buckeye uses is scary enough without the added graphics.  It looks like something from outer space especially BC (before coffee)

This is remote I know but maybe when the neighbours complained about the radio noise from the Kalpoe Kab, it was really from Lorenzo's mobile disco bus?  Could it have been picking up Natalee and whomever to take to private disco at Lorenzo's?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: July 30, 2007, 09:49:41 PM »

Hi everyone,

I want to read and study the Miami connections VERY carefully tonight. I have thought since all that first came to light that many secrets are indee to be found there on Brickell Ave.

And I must welcome the venerable GrannyToad to our Cage! Your reputation precedes you. You have fought the good fight for a while now amongst our enemies and you are a valued addition here. 

GrannyToad is now a monkey?! KEWL!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: July 30, 2007, 09:50:52 PM »

I have always thought that the "Mary who was not a virgin entered" statement was very explicit in revealing that Natalee was assaulted before the final chapter of that night. Never have really questioned that that was what S. was trying to convey to us.
SB 
I'm not an S & S follower... But I have come to believe that Simian was telling us Facts (at least early on)  Does Simian  ever refer to Mary, Dicemen, lamb, maze... etc. ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: July 30, 2007, 09:52:02 PM »

Geez OldFart that avatar Buckeye uses is scary enough without the added graphics.  It looks like something from outer space especially BC (before coffee)

This is remote I know but maybe when the neighbours complained about the radio noise from the Kalpoe Kab, it was really from Lorenzo's mobile disco bus?  Could it have been picking up Natalee and whomever to take to private disco at Lorenzo's?

we need to consider all of the possibilites

Regrets, I've had a few......
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: July 30, 2007, 09:52:28 PM »

ARUBA - THE TRAGIC UNTOLD STORY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND CORRUPTION IN PARADISE

DAVE HOLLOWAY

PAGE 209

The Lions - Those in the higher clique, at the top of the illegal activity on Aruba, those considered to be untouchable, i.e. can get away with murder, possibly natalee's murderers or kidnappers.  This is a motel on the island near the VIP Club that is called the "Lion's Den."  It is a very secluded place with guards.  People have been seen entering with young girls and photography equipment.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: July 30, 2007, 09:53:56 PM »

I thought they complained the Night Beth got there... PVDS, ALE, Beth etc leave...
Joran & Deepak show back up at the house and radio is blaring... Or did they complain some other night?   And where did we hear about the complaint.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: July 30, 2007, 09:59:38 PM »

The DiceMen Rolled

Mary Rolled

I thought this was a reference to using ecstasy....at the rave....I have heard of it use being called rolling.

ARUBA - THE TRAGIC UNTOLD STORY OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY AND CORRUPTION IN PARADISE

DAVE HOLLOWAY

PAGE 209

Roll - This may refer to the taking "E" or Ecstasy; taking "E" is calling "rolling.".

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: July 30, 2007, 10:06:07 PM »

If we have any new Monkeys  just around..
Please drop on in... You signed up for a reason...to post somewhere

If not hear  drop on in,   Say hi... many post in the other Formus as well.

We do not bite..  (well almost never Smile  )

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #455 on: July 30, 2007, 10:07:40 PM »

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:37 pm
The DiceMen must be questioned.
They to go to the Music and enter the same Maze
Mary who was not a virgin entered
The DiceMen ROLLED
Mary ROLLED

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:41 pm
Mary ROLLED through the Maze
There is more than one house of music
the Lamb is a Scapegoat

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:42 pm
The Lamb returned to the fold
Mary Rolled
And the lions played

Within 5 minutes Shango tells us that Mary(Natalee) and the Dicemen( ? ) are doing XTC, there is more than one place involved, Lamb (Joran) goes home, Mary (Natalee) is still on XTC and is left with the lions ( ? ).

I think this is the most interesting 5 minutes of Shango posting.

i agree....I think that the "Mary who was not a virgin entered"  means that she had already been raped before they took her there, DEFINITELY think the "Lions" was PVDS and his "Club"

I wondered this two yrs agowhen deepak told joran that he got himslef into trouble with the elders for partaking of the goods he delivered )meaning Natalie) Its in one of his earlier statements,
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: July 30, 2007, 10:07:40 PM »

I thought they complained the Night Beth got there... PVDS, ALE, Beth etc leave...
Joran & Deepak show back up at the house and radio is blaring... Or did they complain some other night?   And where did we hear about the complaint.

OF ... your recollect is correct.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

At approximately 02:40 uur, we had arrived at his house, but no-one was there. Joran phoned his father. The father had left with the police to meet with us at the Wyndham. Joran's father told him to stay at the house and that he was going to come back to the house now. I had turned up the volume of the music in my car to loud. At some point the woman that lives next door to Joran came out and called Joran over to her. The neighbor told Joran to turn the volume down of the music, she had a baby in the house and the music was too loud. Joran came over to me and told me to turn the volume down. Then borrowed Joran's phone and called Satish. I told Satish what Joran had told me. The conversation lasted about 3 to 4 minutes.

_____

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: July 30, 2007, 10:11:49 PM »

He has a computer back there to play music or record video..I dont think that is what he meant by rolling though.MO

Did S and S say follow the music?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: July 30, 2007, 10:16:09 PM »

Oldfart

A buckeye turned blowfish....hmmmmm...(please don't give CBB any MORE ideas).   Shocked  Laughing

No room in that van for a bangbus episode.  Does it travel to the rave caves??
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: July 30, 2007, 10:17:08 PM »

"Rolling" is how people who use extacy describe their high.

(Don't ask me why I know that...I have never taken a drug in my life, but was in college at the advent of the extacy craze, so I guess that's how).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.