June 01, 2024, 10:52:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231776 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 30, 2007, 07:39:49 PM »

Evening monkeys![/font][/color]

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: July 30, 2007, 07:40:07 PM »

Rob,

I have a copy of a WORD doc from Grande that has a great deal of information about businesses at that address.  It's not actually in list form.  Klaas may have a list form. 

What I have from Grande is pretty long so I didn't post it in the forum.  He does reference Shango and his posting location.

TS.. no need to type it all out.. I'll give Grande a jingle.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: July 30, 2007, 07:40:17 PM »

Grande
Scared Monkey

Lively Case Discussion #517 8/27 - 8/29/2006
« Reply #579 on: August 28, 2006, 07:30:34 PM

PlainView is a corporation registered in Florida to a very prominent real estated developer in Miami.  The registered office is only a couple sweets down from Louis Posner's registered Aruba Aloe of America.   You will not find many details regarding Plainview, Inc. other than the articles of incorporation which I have posted.   On the other hand you will find alot of information about the registered officer Pedro Martin and his co officers! MOISES and Cant recall SAIEH!  whom are known narco traffickers according to the US treasury department.   

In my search I also noted that the Dutch Consulate is located in the same building along with Plainview, Inc. and Aruba Aloe of America.  This seems like a likely setting for the Miami trip(s) by one Paulus Van Der Sloot.   

Here are some links I posted awhile back.  If they don't all work, email me I have much more in terms of the domestic activities of Posner/Plainview and others   
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: July 30, 2007, 07:42:09 PM »

Rob,
It's a conspiracy but not an illegal one.  They have to be conspiring to do something illegal and to be more aggressive as far as PR goes isn't illegal.

I don't think even PVDS meeting with Oduber would be illegal.  They would say just friends or Paulus had to see him about some urgent contracts or smooze it over some way or other.

I believe they did conspire to do something illegal and they is the reason for the meetings... should they have occurred... and we all know the FBI found out while on Aruba they were up to some pre-conceived plan.

They conspired while in Florida... now I want to prove it..

Rob, if you'll recall Beth made a speech at ASU and in that speech she said, "There was a cover-up by the government of Aruba. It has been documented." I hope you are right and this is it. Would put them smack dab in the middle and makes the June 10th confession all the more real.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: July 30, 2007, 07:42:53 PM »

Here's another sample of Grande's findings:

In a simple public search of the Florida Secretary of State Corporate Division you will see that Luis Posner registered Aruba Aloe in Florida under the name ‘Aruba Aloe of America’ http://i5.tinypic.com/16giepz.jpg, with a principal business address at 701 Brickell Avenue Suite XXXX in Miami. Also at 701 Brickell Avenue Suite XXXX you will find a business by the name of PLAINVIEW, INC. registered with a Perdro Martin as an officer along with Moises & Abdula Saieh and Staten Management.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: July 30, 2007, 07:44:36 PM »

Rob,

I have a copy of a WORD doc from Grande that has a great deal of information about businesses at that address.  It's not actually in list form.  Klaas may have a list form. 

What I have from Grande is pretty long so I didn't post it in the forum.  He does reference Shango and his posting location.

TS.. no need to type it all out.. I'll give Grande a jingle.

Sharon has done a load of research on Florida as well. Maybe she can enlighten us on some of what she has found.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: July 30, 2007, 07:46:37 PM »

I was sure that there'd be some announcement from Aruba while this site was down, but it looks like there's nothing new.  Maybe that's good?  

My puter is still giving me scaredminkeys when I start typing www.scaredmonkeys in.  That's not an SM problem, just a puter thing that I don't get since I've typed in scaredmonkeys so many times since that error.  I'm bookmarking so it's irrelevant, but I'm baffled.  I guess I'll forever remain a minkey, never making it to monkey status  Confused  I also think I'm naked because I'm having sizing difficulties.  I am naked, aren't I?  

Did you check in Internet Options/Advanced tab...half way down...that use inline Auto Complete for Web Addresses is unchecked? 

Also wanted to tell you that I had had the same thought about the drowned man's arms being extended as shown in the picture. 

LilPuma, I'm sorry, the second paragraph was really meant for Nut44X4...I screwed that up.

I'll try that Auto Complete suggestion.  Thanks. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: July 30, 2007, 07:46:50 PM »

I have a lot of work to do on the Who' Who thread I see. Been frantically reading and taking notes to update it again.

I read Joran's book translation over the weekend and wondered if Guido was Marco?

Also read the online Diario captures about LvR bust.  I noticed "Discoteca priva tambe" in the artiicle.  Special disco what?  Room, equipment, floor?  Anyone understand Papi better?
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: July 30, 2007, 07:49:28 PM »

Evening monkeys![/font][/color]

Hi Sunfreak! Checking out the new goodies?

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: July 30, 2007, 07:49:36 PM »

My dinner is ready.  BBL.  I hope we can continue this discussion.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: July 30, 2007, 07:51:38 PM »

Here is the bucket with all the Florida connections.

http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h254/chicagoutfit/?start=240

This page has all the Plainview and Brickell links.

No sense posting it all again, but some may not have it.

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: July 30, 2007, 07:52:02 PM »

Rob,

What you have brought up here today is quite interesting.  The possiblity of a cover-up that was coordinated here in the U.S. should open up the possibilty of judicial interest here.

I am wondering if any of this could have occurred at 701 Brickell Avenue in Miami, an address Mr. Posner may be familiar with.

HOLY SHIT TS.... now you are on to something!!!

I thought is was in "Plain View".

Hiding in Plain View? Was that an S&S line?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: July 30, 2007, 07:55:50 PM »

from Grande-

He might join us...

At 701 Brickell you would find the corporate office
for Aruba Aloe of America, Plainview, Inc. registered
to Narco trafficker (I CAN PROVE THIS WITHOUT A SHADOW
OF A DOUBT, and THE G*D DAMN DUTCH CONSULATE IN MIAMI,
what I have been saying FOREVER. To many coincidences
at that location!

+++

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: July 30, 2007, 07:56:00 PM »

Good Day Monkeys  Smile

I'll read back in a bit... or maybe hit print & read forward  Laughing

Just want to drop in for a bit to or ---
I just spent 1 1/2 hrs on the phone trying to re-book a flight that I cancelled last Feb.
Of course I was talking to people in SE. Asia, 
Got transferred  and then the call dropped out..
Got transferred  and after 15min  I hung up.
Then got someone that was Ok... until ... I tried to book the flights but  one leg of it just went up $150 can you do alternate date / times for that leg of the trip?? ---   

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: July 30, 2007, 08:01:22 PM »

http://www.smdginc.com/

STRATEGIC MESSAGE DESIGN GROUP INCO

Strategic Message Design Group Inc. is a strategic communications, advertising and public affairs firm specializing in political and corporate communications and crisis management. Through our sister company Cohen DiLella Broadcast Group we offer clients strategic planning for the acquisition and operation of broadcast properties. We also create and produce entertainment, news and business to business programming, on all media platforms for worldwide distribution.                             

The Principals of SMDG, Robert DiLella and Stephen Cohen forged their skills in the pressure cooker of political campaigns and newsrooms where deadlines are impossible and outcomes are unforgiving.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: July 30, 2007, 08:02:25 PM »

Rob,
It's a conspiracy but not an illegal one.  They have to be conspiring to do something illegal and to be more aggressive as far as PR goes isn't illegal.

I don't think even PVDS meeting with Oduber would be illegal.  They would say just friends or Paulus had to see him about some urgent contracts or smooze it over some way or other.

I believe they did conspire to do something illegal and they is the reason for the meetings... should they have occurred... and we all know the FBI found out while on Aruba they were up to some pre-conceived plan.

They conspired while in Florida... now I want to prove it..

Rob, if you'll recall Beth made a speech at ASU and in that speech she said, "There was a cover-up by the government of Aruba. It has been documented." I hope you are right and this is it. Would put them smack dab in the middle and makes the June 10th confession all the more real.

If Beth has it documented, perhaps they are just waiting for the case to be officially closed.  But did she say it was documented to have taken place in the US, the conspiracy to cover up this crime.

I think J2K committed several crimes but can't prove it.

If this is ever officially declared a closed case, then I think more information would be forthcoming.

And that is why they will prolly never officially close it, too.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: July 30, 2007, 08:05:21 PM »

Rob,

What you have brought up here today is quite interesting.  The possiblity of a cover-up that was coordinated here in the U.S. should open up the possibilty of judicial interest here.

I am wondering if any of this could have occurred at 701 Brickell Avenue in Miami, an address Mr. Posner may be familiar with.

HOLY SHIT TS.... now you are on to something!!!

I thought is was in "Plain View".

Hiding in Plain View? Was that an S&S line?

Shango Says: June 30th, 2005 at 2:11 am
All Secrets are hidden in Plain View

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: July 30, 2007, 08:07:30 PM »

All those Florida connections are are a real can of worms!  I can't keep them all straight. 

Off for dinner and hope when I return you have this all sorted out!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: July 30, 2007, 08:08:46 PM »

[excerpted]

I read Joran's book translation over the weekend and wondered if Guido was Marco? Yes

Also read the online Diario captures about LvR bust.  I noticed "Discoteca priva tambe" in the artiicle.  Special disco what?  Room, equipment, floor?  Anyone understand Papi better?

"private (or exclusive) disco also" Yes the ol toad reads Papi halfast also.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: July 30, 2007, 08:09:51 PM »

You people are amazing......I never could wrap my mind around the fact that S or S was posting from Miami, but it looks like ya'll have figured it out and are peeling away the layers!!!!    Laughing

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.