June 01, 2024, 08:42:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231749 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: July 31, 2007, 05:36:01 PM »

Speaking of never giving up, you have to love this story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18237342/

(She was just on an Ellen rerun.  What a hoot.)

thanks Peaches...you are right...ya gotta love it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: July 31, 2007, 05:37:24 PM »

Also found this in Archives. Noticed FOM in here today earlier so sorry she missed this. LOL This was also a front page post.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/category/natalee-holloway/page/95/

Friend of Monkey Talks to Mickey John
Before you watch Greta … see what Friend of Monkey has to say about her conversation with Mickey John.

I just got off phone with Mickey John.
Greta was at his house today and he may be on tonight.
I asked him if Deepak told him, he said “I never should have left her with Joran”
HE SAID NO, NEVER.
Deepak did say to him that he and Saish dropped NH and Joran off at the Marriot after he lighthouse. Then Deepak said he and Satish went home.
The whole thing he said about Holiday Inn was a lie that the VDS “family”
made up and asked Deepak and Satish to agree to. As far as what Deepak meant by the VDS “family” he doesn’t know if it includes “Tom Dick or Harry” to quote Mickey John. Also Mickey did believe that Deepak was telling truth. Deepak was sorry to have supported the family lie as it landed him in jail.
I may miss show… Thanks

Share This  Posted June 28, 2005 by Scared Monkeys
Natalee Holloway | 616 
comments

Mickey John's conversation with Deepak Kalpoe while they were both detained reveals that Paulus van der Sloot was involved in the collaboration of the Holiday Inn fabrication.

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN:.......He said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him. They made up the story, and they say that they didn't drop the girl off, because they said they would give the police something to (INAUDIBLE) when somebody is missing in Aruba, they would find them a few days later by a crack house or with some beach bum or something.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: July 31, 2007, 05:37:56 PM »

Sunny, I think Greta was called off by who knows who.  She's gone back to the story but she never revisited the journals. 

I wonder how many of Anita's journals she's read?

Could you imagine Anita's journal.

Chapter 1 - This is me pregnant with my little psycho when I went ice skating and fell.
Chapter 2 - This is psycho drinking his first can of beer at 7 months.
Chapter 3 - This is psycho hitting my best friends daughter at age 2.
Chapter 4 - This is psycho with the scissors behind his back waiting for his little brother.
Chapter 5 - This is psycho on his first day of school digging a big whole and trying to bury is classmate.

Hands down winner post of the day!  That is too funny!!!   I am laughing so hard it hurts!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: July 31, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »

Sunny, I think Greta was called off by who knows who.  She's gone back to the story but she never revisited the journals. 

Chapter 1 - This is me pregnant with my little psycho when I went ice skating and fell.
Chapter 4 - This is psycho with the scissors behind his back waiting for his little brother.
Chapter 5 - This is psycho on his first day of school digging a big whole and trying to bury is classmate.

Oh San, That number 3 was our son at 2. Hit her on the back of the head with something. Sweet little girl who would have never done anything like that. I felt so bad.

Thank God by 3 he was a very nice little boy as far as girls were concerned.

Just a swinging with the tribe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: July 31, 2007, 05:43:20 PM »

When you posted the 'willie' links last week -- I replied to you that he also appeared to 'follow the music' Shocked That's what I was referring to.

Pretty wierd.

But for some reason, nothing factual, I think the connection with 'Willie' somehow is the Aruba Tourism Association. The Ft lauderdale office. They appear to be behind a lot. And that's where Shango's IP address was in the vicinity of.

jmo

Sharon, you are on to something here.  I posted last week that I believe Shango is male and well-versed in the Yoruba and Rasta traditions in the Caribbean.  I also believe Shango was created as a diversion for the internet bloggers at the beginning of the case.  This type of PR stunt is often used when new products are introduced or when a company wants to get some internet buzz going.  I think the Aruba Tourism Association and/or AHATA (are they one and the same?) hired someone in the FL area with the background they wanted to create a riddle and post it on the web.  They wanted to engage the bloggers and distract them from their focus on the facts.  I do believe Simian was giving accurate and true information, but Shango I think was a creation of the ATA/AHATA to distract and lead the bloggers down a merry path of riddling and game playing.  He threw in some Caribbean folklore, some musical allusions, some political references and drug references that are quite in vogue among the youth. 

I agree with much of what you posted AZlady. Just didn't want to go all the way there as I have not discovered the smileys for flameproofing, yet  Razz

I think Shango began posting to 'call out' and 'contradict' Simian. Maybe to confuse posters. IMO -- Simian had the police force connections, and ATA wasn't happy that info was being posted. I came right from the PV's as we know now.

And Shango came out in conjunction with Steve Croes detainment -- the music man who's 'song' wasn't on the bill. See? The original riddles were pretty straight forward. But they liked our reaction. Obsession.

Then your 'theory' kicked in. Engage. Distract. Misinform.

I still can't wait to find the marvel comics afficionado Laughing BTW - SandraK is a name right out of Marvel.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #845 on: July 31, 2007, 05:45:04 PM »

I thought I remembered that Beth said on tv once....that they had cut out portions of the headliner in Deepak's car.Also that the FBI tested it too but I don't remember any FBI stating what was found,blood or no blood.I hope the FBI was able to keep whatever portions they were allowed to test IF it was the correct samples and not the same that ALE had tested.
Why was that evidence sent to Holland to test?I thought ALE had some way of testing themselves otherwise,how were they able to tell that was dog blood on the bloody mattress so quickly?I don't remember them sending those samples anywhere.

she was told that it was his headliner...and I do not believe that either holland ot the FBI got any portion of deepee's car's headliner....i remember at the times someone on SM was a person who did blood testing...and stated that there is a very simple test to determine of blood is from a human or an animal....sorry nothing more than that pops out of my memory on that at this time..... Embarassed
Thanks Sunny....for some reason I got the impression that Beth had seen the car inside after they did their testing.So ALE could have had a test to determine the differences between dog blood and human blood but not have the abilities to do DNA testing on human blood?

So of all the people who were at the VDS asylum that nite, nobody leaned over and peeked at Deepak's car?  Nobody was that nosy?  Come on.  Pull on the other leg.  I betcha somebody snuck a peek and saw blood in the backseat, on the headliner, door handle, wherever.  What there is such a somebody and they just haven't spilled that piece of the puzzle "in anticipation of litigation".  Work product.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #846 on: July 31, 2007, 05:47:02 PM »

Human vs Animal Blood

The field test is done through "hemident testing."

In crime scene, need to determine facts quickly, and these kits are designed for specfically this purpose.

The bloody mattress too, determined to have "dog's blood" -- as dead dog discovered nearby.  But was this blood tested?  Likewise the Kalpoe car: did not have to send samples to Holland to determine animal vs human.  

Any minimally competent police department has these available:

http://www.odvinc.com/hemidentID/hemident.html

Thanks Hammer Smile
Going by this they could only detect if it was blood or not and sounds like blood evidence would need furthur testing to determine if it is human or dog blood.

Hemident was developed by ODV, Inc. in 1981 as an aid to the criminal investigator in identifying stains suspected of being blood.
Used as directed, Hemident is non-destructive, enabling the investigator to retain the evidence intact for further laboratory analysis.

Each test is a compact, self-contained unit, consisting of two ampoules of reagent within a disposable plastic tube the size of a cigarette.
The reagents are reliable and sensitive, capable of identifying one part per million (1:1,000,000) of blood.
Hemident was designed for field test use and, as such, will not distinguish between human and/or animal blood.
Laboratory serology analysis is necessary in order to determine whether the source was human or animal.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: July 31, 2007, 05:49:03 PM »

Monkeys... i am out of here for a while...

NJ, I saw a post earlier that you asked me about my site... it's still under construction... I have a lot of ideas though!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #848 on: July 31, 2007, 05:49:41 PM »

Human vs Animal Blood

The field test is done through "hemident testing."

In crime scene, need to determine facts quickly, and these kits are designed for specfically this purpose.

The bloody mattress too, determined to have "dog's blood" -- as dead dog discovered nearby.  But was this blood tested?  Likewise the Kalpoe car: did not have to send samples to Holland to determine animal vs human.  

Any minimally competent police department has these available:

http://www.odvinc.com/hemidentID/hemident.html

Wouldn't it be interesting to see a close up photograph of the mattress in question andhave someone like Dr. Henry Lee examine the pattern of the bloodstain.  It would be great to see that issue put to rest because I don't think anyone buys the "dog blood" story. I'm sure I don't.

I have never been convinced on all dog blood either. May have been some just to confuse but I still have my doubts.

I thought the reason the one blood was sent to Holland was to test for DNA or something. I still think the headliner etc would have first been tested in Aruba just for confirmation it was blood and then sent to Holland for DNA testing.

Just a swinging with the tribe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #849 on: July 31, 2007, 05:50:06 PM »

Speaking of never giving up, you have to love this story.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18237342/

(She was just on an Ellen rerun.  What a hoot.)
LOL!....I like her!
Smile

"I'm trying to live a quiet, peaceful life and stay out of trouble, and all it is, is one thing after another," she said.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #850 on: July 31, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »

Just when things were getting good and I was getting the hang of this, I have a dumpling over my shoulder.  Must be her turn at the PC.

Smoochies to all. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: July 31, 2007, 05:50:21 PM »

Sharon, you are probably right.  The ATA/AHATA groups may have hired "Shango" to continue his riddling to obfuscate and confuse after he had begun posting.  These groups are nothing but opportunists, and they may have jumped on the opportunity after Shango was originally created.  I believe others in the internet blogging community were also influenced (by offers of cash) to take the ATA/AHATA point of view.  How else can you explain the turn-about that Dan at Rielhworld View took after a month or so--I'm not sure when it occurred, but he most definitely changed sides. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: July 31, 2007, 05:51:37 PM »

Any news on when Tim is going to search the Aruban waters?  I'm waiting with bated breath...  I do think he will find something.

I am hoping they keep it very quiet and not let anyone know when....I am always fearful  for their safety when TES is anyplace near that hell island

I agree... Tim isn't exactly welcomed with open arms on aruba...

I am so glad this ship is self sustaining and hopefully Tim et al will not even have to step foot on the evil place....I do wonder ...will they not have to have an aruban LE (and I use that LE very lossly) to provide a chain of evidence??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: July 31, 2007, 05:53:13 PM »

darn it San....get over here and clean up the sweet tea I just spit all over myself and the computer when I read this!  LOL  BRB...going for towels!

Rest in Peace Caylee

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: July 31, 2007, 05:53:18 PM »

Blood in Kalpoe Car

Oduber said this on 6/11/05. At this point in time, Joran's story was dropped at home > Kalpoes drive off with Natalee.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: July 31, 2007, 05:53:32 PM »

Sharon, you are probably right.  The ATA/AHATA groups may have hired "Shango" to continue his riddling to obfuscate and confuse after he had begun posting.  These groups are nothing but opportunists, and they may have jumped on the opportunity after Shango was originally created.  I believe others in the internet blogging community were also influenced (by offers of cash) to take the ATA/AHATA point of view.  How else can you explain the turn-about that Dan at Rielhworld View took after a month or so--I'm not sure when it occurred, but he most definitely changed sides. 

and he was quite put out that he wasn't invited to the island... or some thing that happened in Holland maybe?  i do remember that there was some kind of get together ... and Dan was ill to be left out! 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: July 31, 2007, 05:54:12 PM »

Any news on when Tim is going to search the Aruban waters?  I'm waiting with bated breath...  I do think he will find something.

I am hoping they keep it very quiet and not let anyone know when....I am always fearful  for their safety when TES is anyplace near that hell island

I agree... Tim isn't exactly welcomed with open arms on aruba...

I am so glad this ship is self sustaining and hopefully Tim et al will not even have to step foot on the evil place....I do wonder ...will they not have to have an aruban LE (and I use that LE very lossly) to provide a chain of evidence??

Perhaps they have arrangements to helicopter a KLPD officer onto the ship to oversee the chain of evidence.  I would hope so.

BRING NATALEE HOME
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: July 31, 2007, 05:54:28 PM »

Tell me this. I *know* Kermit's got pants because I've seen pics of him in pants. How come y'all let that frog in here all the time nekkid with no pants on?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: July 31, 2007, 05:54:51 PM »

darn it San....get over here and clean up the sweet tea I just spit all over myself and the computer when I read this!  LOL  BRB...going for towels!

I am still laughing!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: July 31, 2007, 05:56:29 PM »

Tell me this. I *know* Kermit's got pants because I've seen pics of him in pants. How come y'all let that frog in here all the time nekkid with no pants on?

It makes Miss Piggy happy....

speaking of, have we heard from Katy's yet???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.