June 01, 2024, 09:22:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231760 times)
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: July 31, 2007, 12:55:41 AM »

Klaas,  you watchin' Shark Week? I look forward to this week all year! This woman is about to get out of the cage in an area full of Great Whites!!!!!!! Shocked

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: July 31, 2007, 12:56:45 AM »

Klaas,  you watchin' Shark Week? I look forward to this week all year! This woman is about to get out of the cage in an area full of Great Whites!!!!!!! Shocked

No Spooky but I do like shark week.  My husband gets control of the TV and I get the PC, lol  Laughing
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 31, 2007, 12:58:19 AM »

No Spooky but I do like shark week.  My husband gets control of the TV and I get the PC, lol  Laughing

That's too bad now she's trying to ride one and he circling her preventing her from getting to the cage!! I love this stuff Cool

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: July 31, 2007, 01:01:05 AM »

Spooky,
Good to see you and that you made it into the new digs!

My nephew went on some kind of cruise to swim with the sharks!  Without a cage, too.  Shocked  I think that is nuts but he didn't ask me what I thought about it, lol!  He is married with two kids, too. 

Some people have an odd idea of fun I guess.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 31, 2007, 01:05:56 AM »

Spooky,

My nephew went on some kind of cruise to swim with the sharks!  Without a cage, too.  Shocked  I think that is nuts but he didn't ask me what I thought about it, lol!  He is married with two kids, too. 

Good to see you too Anna. I really love sharks and would enjoy going out in a boat with them and I SAY I would like to get in a cage but I bet I wouldn't be able to do it once there Very Happy

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 31, 2007, 01:06:03 AM »

testing to make sure I know how to do this Cool

ah perfect on the first post Razz

Well done, spooky.  You were wise to wait and do it properly.  Not like me who raced in here first day and made a total idiot of myself trying to work it all out  Cool

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: July 31, 2007, 01:09:06 AM »

testing to make sure I know how to do this Cool

ah perfect on the first post Razz

Well done, spooky.  You were wise to wait and do it properly.  Not like me who raced in here first day and made a total idiot of myself trying to work it all out  Cool
LOL well I did read what everyone else posted hoping I'd figure it all out. I still don't know what a lot of this new stuff is though. All in time I guess Smile

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: July 31, 2007, 01:10:46 AM »

Does my avatar look "fuzzy" to anyone or is it me? I think maybe I've copied it too many times, the original is very clear. ??

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: July 31, 2007, 01:11:45 AM »

Spooky,

Good to see you too Anna. I really love sharks and would enjoy going out in a boat with them and I SAY I would like to get in a cage but I bet I wouldn't be able to do it once there Very Happy

Well, they were going to swim with the sharks with NO cage.  I think that is asking for it because you never know what might set them off.  But they do make for really scary movies. 

So each day we adjust more to the new forum and have fewer problems.

Heading off to the Monkey Bunkey.  G'nite, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: July 31, 2007, 01:13:17 AM »

night Anna!

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: July 31, 2007, 01:14:21 AM »

Nite Anna
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: July 31, 2007, 01:28:26 AM »

when I was a kid we used to have buckeye fight everyday ..... God I miss those days.

Who needed a gameboy?

Who needs a PS2?

not me.. we had buckeyes and brothers and friends to throw them at!!!! Laughing

We made huge rosaries, hung them around our waists and pretending we were nuns.  Laughing

We had forts under the buckeye trees and thought the buckeyes were lucky for us against the evil ones who might invade our fort!

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 31, 2007, 01:30:13 AM »

Quiet in here at present.  Monkeys all tired after all the excitement of a new cage and toys.
Klaas thank you for all your help getting us sorted out with the new forum.  It is a great improvement and we should all soon feel at home.  Even Robots!
I will start posting to my Aussie thread closer to the weekend - some monkeys may be getting bored by then and start looking for something new.  You know how curious monkeys can be!

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 31, 2007, 01:32:44 AM »

I just wanted to stop by and say hi to all my monkey friends.  I am getting ready for school registration and starting my year as the school PTA President so I am only here long enough to get caught up.  Hopefully soon I can relax with you guys.

PS  I love the new site!!!!

Take care!

Crazymom.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: July 31, 2007, 01:37:00 AM »

Hi Crazymom and IBE

Hate to leave you guys early but I have a meeting tomorrow morning.  Time to call it a night.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: July 31, 2007, 02:00:10 AM »

G'nite monkeys
I had this great in-depth thought out post  (pertaing to the one that Anna ageeded with me on)  that took a long time to compose and check.. and .. Poof it was gone..

so let me make it very short.
If the PV's that are on the internet are more fact than fiction
  • It appears that on 5/31/05 Joarn must have said something about the beach / huts
  • Both Kalpoe brothers deny being at the beach / huts in their 5/31 PV's
  • This difference is not resolved  until detainment of the three
  • ALE did NOT conduct an organized search of the area until detaiment
So the baisc question is WHY.. and
Who made the phone call ---  you know the one that said..
"Hello ... Nelson... We have a problem that you need to be made aware of"

JMO of course

See Ya Byeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 31, 2007, 02:00:16 AM »

FoolsGold   Welcome Very Happy

Your post is quite interesting and something we haven't heard about. We don't always get right back to something when it is posted. Would you please give more detail about these interested areas you mentioned?

First was mentioned"
Re: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007
« Reply #305 on: Today at 02:13:00 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
[q]Quote from: Blue Moon of KY on Today at 02:02:56 PM
Aruba would have had no other choice but to bring the 3 criminals to justice if there had not being willing Americans (in Aruba and here) who helped them cover this up.   How do they live with themselves?[/q]

Then you replied"
quote from FoolsGold
[q]You only think 3 criminals? You think PvdS only provided legal advice and fatherly counseling?
Of course you might want to look into the Frontline piece on the company Beth Twitty's husband runs and ask how does he sleep at night. Public Relations flacks are not known for having ethics. Aruba is the client, not Natalee.[/q]

So could we have more info on these two points?
**You think PvdS only provided legal advice and fatherly counseling?

And
**Of course you might want to look into the Frontline piece on the company Beth Twitty's husband runs and ask how does he sleep at night. Public Relations flacks are not known for having ethics. Aruba is the client, not Natalee.

What Frontline piece on the company? Why might he have trouble sleeping at night? and the PR ethics... his, the company's or someone else?

Looking forward for your input.  TIA  (Thanks in Advance)

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: July 31, 2007, 02:03:14 AM »

Help   Old Fart... I can't find the point button Sad   But I know who to visit for a good roast beef or was it pork?

GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #618 on: July 31, 2007, 02:03:20 AM »

http://www.osageorange.com/Roughing_out_T.html gives more info on the bois d'arc (bodark) (Maclura pomifera) tree and fruit. The tree's wood was used for fencing, and bows - a long bow at that. The wood is resistant to bugs and fungal rot.

My avatar is all fuzzed out and I don't know how to fix it. BFN Debbie first made it smaller for there, I just pasted it over here. Bah.

Speaking of fuzzy, my recall is about something. 2005, Miller, TES, the cadaver dogs had just gotten to Aruba. The first hit they had was (the hazy part) like at a depression in the sand beneath a picnic table (???) I thought nearer the salinja than the fisherman huts. Close by where the Gardener said he saw the Kalpoe car parked 2:30-3AM, yes? Anyway then it rained or ALE ran them off or something else ended that. Does anyone recall? Or am I not remembering this right?

I still wonder what that was about if the dogs were trained to (notify handler) on only human cadaver scent.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: July 31, 2007, 02:05:07 AM »

I just wanted to stop by and say hi to all my monkey friends.  I am getting ready for school registration and starting my year as the school PTA President so I am only here long enough to get caught up.  Hopefully soon I can relax with you guys.

PS  I love the new site!!!!

Take care!

Crazymom.

Gee, sorry to hear you will be sore bored this fall and nothing to do! Very Happy Have fun tho.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.