June 01, 2024, 09:30:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231761 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: July 31, 2007, 12:02:21 AM »

OH.. I was going to say something...
BUT we are trying to change things ... 

ROB
Please do not thingk I'm picking on you to do the research...
ROB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #561 on: July 31, 2007, 12:03:44 AM »

well, given the smirk and jvds thought process of he got away with murder and this is all just a game, I still think he was wearing the shoes... it's why he smirked and showed them...

JMO... and I know, mine only Laughing
Not just your opinion, I've always wondered if those were the shoes he was wearing. 

REALLY? I'm trying to get my brain around that one...........
He's been so squirrely about the shoes, so consistant in including mention of them, and flat out lied about the size.
But maybe he just didn't want to be asked to have them swabbed?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: July 31, 2007, 12:04:47 AM »

Thank you  sleddogs
I thought they were talking about buckeyes  keeping spiders away..
Dad always used what he call hedge / horse apples  Laughing Laughing
These things that drive spiders away, where do the spiders go, back outside? I know that sounds stupid, but I am having a problem with spiders inside of my house.....I want them out!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: July 31, 2007, 12:04:52 AM »

well, given the smirk and jvds thought process of he got away with murder and this is all just a game, I still think he was wearing the shoes... it's why he smirked and showed them...

Not just your opinion, I've always wondered if those were the shoes he was wearing. 

He's been so squirrely about the shoes, so consistant in including mention of them, and flat out lied about the size.

BINGO - good thinking!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #564 on: July 31, 2007, 12:04:57 AM »

ROB
ROB

Did I miss a memo?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: July 31, 2007, 12:08:14 AM »

ROB
ROB

Did I miss a memo?

Which one.  About doing the research or the monkey ball / horse or hedge apples    which are GREEN

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: July 31, 2007, 12:15:17 AM »

You missed my post saying that you have always said this and I agree with you. Very Happy

Thanks San and Klaas... I did miss that... in this instance that one was a gut feeling so strong I thought I was going to barf a lung..

was in the monkey lounge... starting a new topic.. Embarassed

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazybabyborg
« Reply #567 on: July 31, 2007, 12:16:07 AM »

DANG! ALE took stuff from Joran's closet, didn't they? WHY wouldn't they have swabbed his shoes on his feet?

I have a friend whose Mother committed suicide recently.........shot herself. My friend was the first to show up at the house, and was shocked to see police everywhere ( she had called 911 just before she did it). Even though the police felt pretty certain of what had happened, they required my friend to come down to the police station where he was duted for gun powder tracings and his SHOES were swabbed where any stains were visable!
If ALE had just been cautiously competant, this case would be solved.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 31, 2007, 12:16:51 AM »

ANG... you might want to share that one... LOL... not making fun at all.
 Wink

Look at that shoe... I still think it was the same shoe and Klaas I wish we had his face in that picture, he has a smirk the size of Kansas.

CBB... look at that face...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: July 31, 2007, 12:16:56 AM »

Thank you  sleddogs
These things that drive spiders away, where do the spiders go, back outside? I know that sounds stupid, but I am having a problem with spiders inside of my house.....I want them out!!
Elaine
there may be something in the lounge on this... ???
Try Google using Hedge Apples or  Osage Hege balls  and spiders.. I'll get you can find out

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 31, 2007, 12:20:47 AM »

I think it's his little game... he can't resist.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #571 on: July 31, 2007, 12:21:41 AM »

Oh man! This shoe thing blows me away! I see the smirk, Mrs. Red........

It sort of measures up with him hiring a pro to photoshop him into Natalee's hometown life.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: July 31, 2007, 12:21:47 AM »

JORAN' BOOK

CHAPTER 9

FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2005

Deepak declares:
P128

We stayed there till around 22:00. When Satish and I went to the car Joran and Freddy walked with us. We stayed and talked briefly. In this
conversation we had spoken again about the sport shoes of Joran, how we would arrange that. Freddy had already proposed to buy Joran new ones. He had asked Joran if he had arranged that.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: July 31, 2007, 12:23:35 AM »

JORAN' BOOK

CHAPTER 9

FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2005

Deepak declares:
P128

We stayed there till around 22:00. When Satish and I went to the car Joran and Freddy walked with us. We stayed and talked briefly. In this
conversation we had spoken again about the sport shoes of Joran, how we would arrange that. Freddy had already proposed to buy Joran new ones. He had asked Joran if he had arranged that.

I think Joran has to, at this point... he has to keep this lie going while he is laughing all the way.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #574 on: July 31, 2007, 12:23:52 AM »

Thank you  sleddogs
Elaine
Try Google using Hedge Apples or  Osage Hege balls  and spiders.. I'll get you can find out

If Joran's flaunting the shoes he wore that night in a TV interview about Nat's death, then he's packing two of those hedge apples.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: July 31, 2007, 12:25:02 AM »

Thank you  sleddogs
Elaine

Thanks OF. When I see a spider bungee jumping off a piece of his web, I get skeeered!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #576 on: July 31, 2007, 12:27:36 AM »

JORAN' BOOK

CHAPTER 9

FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2005

Deepak declares:
P128

If that declaration is accurate, it would SEEM that the shoes had been discussed as a problem.
Arrange what?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: July 31, 2007, 12:28:55 AM »

Good Night Monkeys

9:30 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: July 31, 2007, 12:29:24 AM »

JORAN' BOOK

CHAPTER 9

FRIDAY, JUNE 3, 2005

Deepak declares:
P128

there is also something in one of Deepaks satements where he refers to talking in Papimnto(?) to one of the men that was with Beth (I assume Charles Croes) and he mentions sport shoes
and then drops the subject.    I THINK

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 31, 2007, 12:30:19 AM »

Nite Janet....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.