June 15, 2024, 05:17:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 232509 times)
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #900 on: July 31, 2007, 06:18:56 PM »

Granny Toad...

do you know/remember the meeting I am talking about... that Dan was all up  in arms that he didn't get invited to.

No, sorry. It may just be that the organic hard disc just hasn't the right key word yet. Or maybe still searching. It's an old pre-war model.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: July 31, 2007, 06:19:03 PM »

Blood in Kalpoe Car

Oduber said this on 6/11/05. At this point in time, Joran's story was dropped at home > Kalpoes drive off with Natalee.
Maybe there was never blood in the car and this was just another evil part of the ALE so called investigation?IMO Natalee was at the van der Sloot compound and may have died there.I highly doubt Deepak,who supposedly is fussy about his car,would let Joran get blood all over it let alone chocolate.

I gotta believe the FBI saw the blood.....but I do agree Natalee dies at the vds compound...but the blood could have been from a bloody nose...cause I think Natalee woke up and started fighting in the car and the sporter hurt her badly....and then they took her to the compound

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: July 31, 2007, 06:21:06 PM »

Tell me this. I *know* Kermit's got pants because I've seen pics of him in pants. How come y'all let that frog in here all the time nekkid with no pants on?

ribbit and welcome Miss Toad.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #903 on: July 31, 2007, 06:21:14 PM »

Are the Kalpoes even dog owners?

I can't imagine someone as meticulous as Deepak was about that car allowing a bloody dog in the backseat. They supposedly cleaned the car once a week--did it just so happen that this alleged bloody dog was also riding in the back seat around the same time as Natalee went missing?

Like so many other aspects of this case, the dog blood story does not add up.

Did anyone ever wonder that the line about Deepak being meticulous with his car was a bunch of BS.  He needs to say that because he was seen cleaning his car the night Natalee went missing.  They are making him out to be a clean freak when he is not.
Yeah,that came from his Mama,Nadira"all big people lie" so there's a good chance it's not true but then again.....look at Deepak,what else DOES he have in his life to concentrate on lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: July 31, 2007, 06:21:30 PM »

Theres a reason why Jug made this statement as it was reported not only was blood in the back seat but also the trunk. I believe someone here stated that it was rust that was mistaken for blood..I am not buying it!!

So you know, if I had it all to do over again, Greta, when we got to that judge's house that night, we would have taken — we had three vans. I would have blocked that car in, and if I didn't think, you know, that the police were going to do anything the next morning, I would have parked those cars there and let them tow them away until I could open that car, open that trunk and look in that silver car the next morning. --Jug Twitty

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #905 on: July 31, 2007, 06:24:57 PM »

Hi monkeys!
Don't want to take you OT, but I just got into the cage after having my nose pushed up on the outside for the past two years. Thanks to klaas et al I finally got to join you all. I've been a big-time follower of Natalee's case from, well, when I realized Aruba was doing a cover-up and not bring justice for Natalee. It was way too obvious from Jun 11th on what happened, and I became obsessed. I'm a long-time poster at another board and any of you who may read there would know me by my nic which is the same as here.

Anyway, just wanted to say 'Hi!' and hope to be a regular contributor to your wonderful forum. Oh, and I do follow other cases besides Natalee's, like Donna Jou that I've seen mentioned here today and TexasEquaSearch is going to help look for. I'm from OC, Calif so Donna is a local, to me, missing young coed. Being a mom with four single daughters, I cringe every time I see a Natalee or Donna story come out.

Oh, another thing, as far as ANYTHING sent out of Aruba for testing, think "chain of evidence." They could have sent a sample from a car found in the junk yard for all anyone knows. The FBI said there was blood, IMHO, there was blood. What was tested, that's a different story because the FBI didn't get it directly from the source but from ALE.

Smile
fran
Hi Fran,I'm kinda new here too but have followed this case almost since the beginning.I'm a aol message board warrior and survivor.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #906 on: July 31, 2007, 06:31:12 PM »

Blood in Kalpoe Car

Oduber said this on 6/11/05. At this point in time, Joran's story was dropped at home > Kalpoes drive off with Natalee.
Maybe there was never blood in the car and this was just another evil part of the ALE so called investigation?IMO Natalee was at the van der Sloot compound and may have died there.I highly doubt Deepak,who supposedly is fussy about his car,would let Joran get blood all over it let alone chocolate.
Could be, Karma. I was thinking that ALE would not mind hanging this on the Ks, and releasing the *blood in car* info when Joran's story has them with Natalee last...was just fine with them. Then when the beach story came out, the blood disappeared.
Hi Igsigs
I think you are right,they wouldn't have minded hanging this on the Kalpoe's except their main suspect couldn't seem to get his lies straight....still can't get his lies straight.

Karma Is Coming

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: July 31, 2007, 06:31:35 PM »

You really have my attention now Karma. An AOL warrior and surviver. There are some real terrorist on there. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #908 on: July 31, 2007, 06:32:35 PM »

Test post - 1 ---2----3

4 --- 5--- 6 Laughing

It wouldn't let me post earlier, saying that 17 seconds beore someone had posted from my IP.  hmmmmm.........
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: July 31, 2007, 06:32:54 PM »

Granny Toad...

do you know/remember the meeting I am talking about... that Dan was all up  in arms that he didn't get invited to.

No, sorry. It may just be that the organic hard disc just hasn't the right key word yet. Or maybe still searching. It's an old pre-war model.

I remember it was an award kind of thing.... and Dan was pe'od that he didn't the invite?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: July 31, 2007, 06:34:43 PM »

Test post - 1 ---2----3

4 --- 5--- 6 Laughing

It wouldn't let me post earlier, saying that 17 seconds beore someone had posted from my IP.  hmmmmm.........

that happened to me before... I accidently hit a button

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: July 31, 2007, 06:39:35 PM »

Test post - 1 ---2----3

4 --- 5--- 6 Laughing

AOL - someone else on AOL just happened to get the same IP
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #912 on: July 31, 2007, 06:40:05 PM »

Apparently ... the ALE had check Deepak's vehicle prior to his May 31, 2005 statement which was taken at the police station at Bubali and ... did not notice blood or chocolate all over the car.  The interrogator implied that Deepak's vehicle was very clean.

Janet

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day.

You are telling to me that my car looked very clean on that day. About that I can state the following, I had vacuumed my car the previous day.

Thanks Janet
So Deepak is stating he cleaned the car the 30th of may correct?Which would have been monday?

Karma Is Coming

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: July 31, 2007, 06:42:16 PM »

Test post - 1 ---2----3

4 --- 5--- 6 Laughing

AOL - someone else on AOL just happened to get the same IP

AOHell as we affectionately call it.

Smish/Karma tell them about getting kicked off so many times b/c of who the moderator on AOL was.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: July 31, 2007, 06:42:52 PM »

Apparently ... the ALE had check Deepak's vehicle prior to his May 31, 2005 statement which was taken at the police station at Bubali and ... did not notice blood or chocolate all over the car.  The interrogator implied that Deepak's vehicle was very clean.

Janet

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

To your question whether I can remember the day when I was summoned to the police station at Bubali, I can say the following. Yes I remember that day.

You are telling to me that my car looked very clean on that day. About that I can state the following, I had vacuumed my car the previous day.

Tamikosmom
 Shocked
I'v read that statemet a ton of times... and never made that  connection  Shocked
Good catch... so where did the reference to blood all over come from?

Oh ... Hi  MOnkeys....

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: July 31, 2007, 06:44:49 PM »

GrannyToad - Would you like me to see if I can fix your avatar for you?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: July 31, 2007, 06:45:48 PM »

Monkeys... i am out of here for a while...

NJ, I saw a post earlier that you asked me about my site... it's still under construction... I have a lot of ideas though!!

Yes, I did ask....figured it was in progress...thanks....Right now, I'm not seeing anyone's stars, while trying to catch up.  See you, later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #917 on: July 31, 2007, 06:45:48 PM »

Blood in Kalpoe Car

I gotta believe the FBI saw the blood.....but I do agree Natalee dies at the vds compound...but the blood could have been from a bloody nose...cause I think Natalee woke up and started fighting in the car and the sporter hurt her badly....and then they took her to the compound
Thats right,there had to be blood in the car because I don't think the FBI would have told Beth and Dave that if they weren't sure or didn't know.I agree,I think Natalee must have fought with Joran and then they took her to the van der Sloot house of horrors or they took her to the house first and then put her in the car to take her where ever.
Sad

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: July 31, 2007, 06:46:16 PM »

Janet

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

Thanks Janet
So Deepak is stating he cleaned the car the 30th of may correct?Which would have been monday?

Remember there was a witness that saw them washing the car at 2:30 or 3am on the 30th.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #919 on: July 31, 2007, 06:51:09 PM »

You really have my attention now Karma. An AOL warrior and surviver. There are some real terrorist on there. JMHO
LOL,Sam,it was brutal but not as brutal as skanks-R-us.I read some of the stuff they post and can't even eat for a few hours.Nasty,evil people.Most I got from the aol boards was/is a couple of stalkers but I know if they could post whatever they really,really wanted bashing the victim and families.....the boards would just go up in flames all by itself.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.