June 01, 2024, 08:32:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231747 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #860 on: July 31, 2007, 05:56:43 PM »

she was told that it was his headliner...and I do not believe that either holland ot the FBI got any portion of deepee's car's headliner....i remember at the times someone on SM was a person who did blood testing...and stated that there is a very simple test to determine of blood is from a human or an animal....sorry nothing more than that pops out of my memory on that at this time..... Embarassed
Thanks Sunny....for some reason I got the impression that Beth had seen the car inside after they did their testing.So ALE could have had a test to determine the differences between dog blood and human blood but not have the abilities to do DNA testing on human blood?

Karma to the best of my knowledge Beth never saw inside the car....I have often wondered it the LE had taken the car that night what they would have found..perhaps in the trunk. I think your last statment is probably correct....I think I remember reading that DNA samples had to be taken to Holland as they didn''t have the expertise on aruba

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: July 31, 2007, 05:56:54 PM »

Sharon, you are probably right.  The ATA/AHATA groups may have hired "Shango" to continue his riddling to obfuscate and confuse after he had begun posting.  These groups are nothing but opportunists, and they may have jumped on the opportunity after Shango was originally created.  I believe others in the internet blogging community were also influenced (by offers of cash) to take the ATA/AHATA point of view.  How else can you explain the turn-about that Dan at Rielhworld View took after a month or so--I'm not sure when it occurred, but he most definitely changed sides. 

and he was quite put out that he wasn't invited to the island... or some thing that happened in Holland maybe?  i do remember that there was some kind of get together ... and Dan was ill to be left out! 
Yes.  Looking back, we can see where the ATA/AHATA spread their cash around influencing the opinions of people who could publish information to support their lies.  Perhaps we'll never know exactly who got on the payroll, but I know it must have been a hand-picked list of folks.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #862 on: July 31, 2007, 05:57:58 PM »

Are the Kalpoes even dog owners?

I can't imagine someone as meticulous as Deepak was about that car allowing a bloody dog in the backseat. They supposedly cleaned the car once a week--did it just so happen that this alleged bloody dog was also riding in the back seat around the same time as Natalee went missing?

Like so many other aspects of this case, the dog blood story does not add up.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: July 31, 2007, 05:57:59 PM »

Granny Toad...

do you know/remember the meeting I am talking about... that Dan was all up  in arms that he didn't get invited to.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: July 31, 2007, 05:58:03 PM »

Wouldn't it be interesting to see a close up photograph of the mattress in question andhave someone like Dr. Henry Lee examine the pattern of the bloodstain.  It would be great to see that issue put to rest because I don't think anyone buys the "dog blood" story. I'm sure I don't.

WOW,...it sure would....I never bought the dog blood story either.... Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: July 31, 2007, 05:58:47 PM »

Tell me this. I *know* Kermit's got pants because I've seen pics of him in pants. How come y'all let that frog in here all the time nekkid with no pants on?

The same reason they let topless sock monkeys hang out here - no shame.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #866 on: July 31, 2007, 05:58:57 PM »

Tell me this. I *know* Kermit's got pants because I've seen pics of him in pants. How come y'all let that frog in here all the time nekkid with no pants on?

It makes Miss Piggy happy....

speaking of, have we heard from Katy's yet???

She posted in the Lounge in the prayer thread mrs. red.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: July 31, 2007, 05:59:07 PM »

Very Happy Very Happy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #868 on: July 31, 2007, 05:59:19 PM »

I thought I remembered that Beth said on tv once....that they had cut out portions of the headliner in Deepak's car.Also that the FBI tested it too but I don't remember any FBI stating what was found,blood or no blood.I hope the FBI was able to keep whatever portions they were allowed to test IF it was the correct samples and not the same that ALE had tested.
Why was that evidence sent to Holland to test?I thought ALE had some way of testing themselves otherwise,how were they able to tell that was dog blood on the bloody mattress so quickly?I don't remember them sending those samples anywhere.

she was told that it was his headliner...and I do not believe that either holland ot the FBI got any portion of deepee's car's headliner....i remember at the times someone on SM was a person who did blood testing...and stated that there is a very simple test to determine of blood is from a human or an animal....sorry nothing more than that pops out of my memory on that at this time..... Embarassed
Thanks Sunny....for some reason I got the impression that Beth had seen the car inside after they did their testing.So ALE could have had a test to determine the differences between dog blood and human blood but not have the abilities to do DNA testing on human blood?

So of all the people who were at the VDS asylum that nite, nobody leaned over and peeked at Deepak's car?  Nobody was that nosy?  Come on.  Pull on the other leg.  I betcha somebody snuck a peek and saw blood in the backseat, on the headliner, door handle, wherever.  What there is such a somebody and they just haven't spilled that piece of the puzzle "in anticipation of litigation".  Work product.
LOL...Peaches,you must be reading my mind because I was thinking the same dang thing yesterday and today.Someone would have looked in Deepak's car,afterall the car is what they(Charles Croes)was looking for,it just happened to be connected to Joran's compound.Maybe someone in ALE looked and kept his mouth shut?When did they do the first search of Deepak's car?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: July 31, 2007, 05:59:25 PM »

Granny!!   Very Happy Laughing  Kermit is such a cheerful little frog to be around that we never noticed the lack of pants!  You know, when a frog is so happy, it seems to make up for his otherwise lack of clothing!   Laughing Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 31, 2007, 05:59:50 PM »

Mickey John's conversation with Deepak Kalpoe while they were both detained reveals that Paulus van der Sloot was involved in the collaboration of the Holiday Inn fabrication.

Mickey John
On the Record w/ Greta
June 29, 2005

JOHN:.......He said a story being made up about dropping the girl of at a Holiday Inn, was all something being made up. He, and the Dutch guy, and the Dutch guy's father, they sit and made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: The father, too?

JOHN: All of them. They made up...

VAN SUSTEREN: Did he specifically say — Deepak specifically say to you the father was part of that?

JOHN: Deepak told me that he and the family sit down and they made up the story.

VAN SUSTEREN: So family and not father?

JOHN: Well, I don't know who the family consists of. But I know the father was involved, according to him. They made up the story, and they say that they didn't drop the girl off, because they said they would give the police something to (INAUDIBLE) when somebody is missing in Aruba, they would find them a few days later by a crack house or with some beach bum or something.

Wasn't this also the conversation in which he told them no body, no case

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: July 31, 2007, 06:00:01 PM »

Well I am breaking up over Granny Toads post.LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: July 31, 2007, 06:01:06 PM »

Wouldn't it be interesting to see a close up photograph of the mattress in question andhave someone like Dr. Henry Lee examine the pattern of the bloodstain.  It would be great to see that issue put to rest because I don't think anyone buys the "dog blood" story. I'm sure I don't.

WOW,...it sure would....I never bought the dog blood story either.... Shocked

I think they took it out of the house with the "dog food delivery"...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: July 31, 2007, 06:02:01 PM »

Karma, what do think the odds are that Deepak exchanged his car for another gray Honda?  After all, he had access to the rental car company and was inquiring about long term storage for his vehicle--presumably until he could make some changes to it like replacing the seats, headliner, carpeting, etc.  Just some minor alterations, you know.   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #874 on: July 31, 2007, 06:02:03 PM »

Are the Kalpoes even dog owners?

I can't imagine someone as meticulous as Deepak was about that car allowing a bloody dog in the backseat. They supposedly cleaned the car once a week--did it just so happen that this alleged bloody dog was also riding in the back seat around the same time as Natalee went missing?

Like so many other aspects of this case, the dog blood story does not add up.

Did anyone ever wonder that the line about Deepak being meticulous with his car was a bunch of BS.  He needs to say that because he was seen cleaning his car the night Natalee went missing.  They are making him out to be a clean freak when he is not.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: July 31, 2007, 06:02:52 PM »

Monkeys... i am out of here for a while...

NJ, I saw a post earlier that you asked me about my site... it's still under construction... I have a lot of ideas though!!

bye Mrs. Red...I am right behind ya....time to start supper

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: July 31, 2007, 06:03:14 PM »

It makes Miss Piggy happy....

speaking of, have we heard from Katy's yet???

She posted in the Lounge in the prayer thread mrs. red.
thanks San!

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #877 on: July 31, 2007, 06:03:37 PM »

Sharon, you are probably right.  The ATA/AHATA groups may have hired "Shango" to continue his riddling to obfuscate and confuse after he had begun posting.  These groups are nothing but opportunists, and they may have jumped on the opportunity after Shango was originally created.  I believe others in the internet blogging community were also influenced (by offers of cash) to take the ATA/AHATA point of view.  How else can you explain the turn-about that Dan at Rielhworld View took after a month or so--I'm not sure when it occurred, but he most definitely changed sides. 
Oh,I remember that well.I used to read there until Dan flipped.Then I would always refer to him as FlippingDan.What an idiot and a traitor IMO

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: July 31, 2007, 06:04:50 PM »

[

I have never been convinced on all dog blood either. May have been some just to confuse but I still have my doubts.

I thought the reason the one blood was sent to Holland was to test for DNA or something. I still think the headliner etc would have first been tested in Aruba just for confirmation it was blood and then sent to Holland for DNA testing.
San, my belief is they did test and knew it was human blood....but what was sent to holland was planted chocolate and cleaning fluid

Rest in Peace Caylee

fran
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: July 31, 2007, 06:04:58 PM »

Hi monkeys!
Don't want to take you OT, but I just got into the cage after having my nose pushed up on the outside for the past two years. Thanks to klaas et al I finally got to join you all. I've been a big-time follower of Natalee's case from, well, when I realized Aruba was doing a cover-up and not bring justice for Natalee. It was way too obvious from Jun 11th on what happened, and I became obsessed. I'm a long-time poster at another board and any of you who may read there would know me by my nic which is the same as here.

Anyway, just wanted to say 'Hi!' and hope to be a regular contributor to your wonderful forum. Oh, and I do follow other cases besides Natalee's, like Donna Jou that I've seen mentioned here today and TexasEquaSearch is going to help look for. I'm from OC, Calif so Donna is a local, to me, missing young coed. Being a mom with four single daughters, I cringe every time I see a Natalee or Donna story come out.

Oh, another thing, as far as ANYTHING sent out of Aruba for testing, think "chain of evidence." They could have sent a sample from a car found in the junk yard for all anyone knows. The FBI said there was blood, IMHO, there was blood. What was tested, that's a different story because the FBI didn't get it directly from the source but from ALE.

Smile
fran
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.