June 01, 2024, 08:41:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 231748 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: July 31, 2007, 02:09:20 AM »

GrannyToad Great to see you!  I'm a tad tired and trying to wake up earlier in the day so am trying to go to sleep now.... Will reread your post with care tomorrow!  Thanks.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: July 31, 2007, 02:12:11 AM »

Klaas Know you've signed off but either last night or today I sent you a post that had the word "odd" in the subject line. Did you get it?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: July 31, 2007, 02:26:50 AM »

Hey Granny > i think you have to convert your avatar from jpg to gif, or something like that, to correct the fuzz. I am having the same problem, and am waiting for things to slow down before asking Klaas to help.  Cool
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: July 31, 2007, 06:52:49 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #624 on: July 31, 2007, 07:21:16 AM »

Has there been any recent news at all?  Anything going on with Joran or the Kalpoe boys?  What's the latest with TES?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #625 on: July 31, 2007, 07:23:01 AM »

Good morning. 

Easy, I so hoped you could tell me the answers to those very same questions.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: July 31, 2007, 07:27:03 AM »

Good morning. 

Easy, I so hoped you could tell me the answers to those very same questions.

I'm just not seeing or hearing anything new.  Too blasted quiet!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #627 on: July 31, 2007, 07:40:47 AM »

I have always thought that the "Mary who was not a virgin entered" statement was very explicit in revealing that Natalee was assaulted before the final chapter of that night. Never have really questioned that that was what S. was trying to convey to us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ME TOO!!!  I never paid much attention to the Shango stuff until I read Dave's book and when I read that line...it was the very 1st thing I thought of!! It makes the most sense! To all who wish to incorperate Shango's mention of 'David'...perhaps reading this may be of help>>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David
This tells of the Biblical account---David in Judaism---David in Christianity---David in Mormonism---David in Islam---David in the Bahá'í Faith---etc., etc.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: July 31, 2007, 07:42:41 AM »

FoolsGold   Welcome Very Happy

Your post is quite interesting and something we haven't heard about. We don't always get right back to something when it is posted. Would you please give more detail about these interested areas you mentioned?

First was mentioned"
Re: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007
« Reply #305 on: Today at 02:13:00 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
[q]Quote from: Blue Moon of KY on Today at 02:02:56 PM
Aruba would have had no other choice but to bring the 3 criminals to justice if there had not being willing Americans (in Aruba and here) who helped them cover this up.   How do they live with themselves?[/q]

Then you replied"
quote from FoolsGold
[q]You only think 3 criminals? You think PvdS only provided legal advice and fatherly counseling?
Of course you might want to look into the Frontline piece on the company Beth Twitty's husband runs and ask how does he sleep at night. Public Relations flacks are not known for having ethics. Aruba is the client, not Natalee.[/q]

So could we have more info on these two points?
**You think PvdS only provided legal advice and fatherly counseling?

And
**Of course you might want to look into the Frontline piece on the company Beth Twitty's husband runs and ask how does he sleep at night. Public Relations flacks are not known for having ethics. Aruba is the client, not Natalee.

What Frontline piece on the company? Why might he have trouble sleeping at night? and the PR ethics... his, the company's or someone else?
Looking forward for your input.  TIA  (Thanks in Advance)

Shocked Welcome FoolsGold.  I too would love to hear more about your statement.  I've heard it before on other boards, just wanting to get a bit more detail on your perspective.  Thanks

Maine, born and raised!
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: July 31, 2007, 07:44:45 AM »

Morning Peaches

I hope you are doing well today.  I absolutely love your adorable doggie avatar. 

Maine, born and raised!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: July 31, 2007, 07:47:30 AM »

When will a judge consider the motion to dismiss made in the Kalpoe vs. McGraw suit?  Is that scheduled for early August?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #631 on: July 31, 2007, 08:21:52 AM »

Maybe I should try a different approach, when does Shango say that TES will begin its search in Aruba?   Razz
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: July 31, 2007, 08:33:47 AM »

I have always thought that the "Mary who was not a virgin entered" statement was very explicit in revealing that Natalee was assaulted before the final chapter of that night. Never have really questioned that that was what S. was trying to convey to us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ME TOO!!!  I never paid much attention to the Shango stuff until I read Dave's book and when I read that line...it was the very 1st thing I thought of!! It makes the most sense! To all who wish to incorporate Shango's mention of 'David'...perhaps reading this may be of help>>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David
This tells of the Biblical account---David in Judaism---David in Christianity---David in Mormonism---David in Islam---David in the Bahá'í Faith---etc., etc.
Follow the music!
Mary who was not a Virgin entered the maze to discover it’s secrets
The lamb is scared
The fires are lit
But now the lamb is a goat
Mary never heard the buoy toll
ask the men who play dice and “roll”

THE DRAX SCORES
Follow the music
The DiceMen must be questioned.
They to go to the Music and enter the same Maze
Mary who was not a virgin entered
The DiceMen ROLLED
Mary ROLLED
Mary ROLLED through the Maze
There is more than one house of music

Here is a snip from the  shango codes, the original ones that the "codetalkers" put together.  I still feel the "mary not a virgin" part means she was experienced, done drugs or partied before. OR even gambled,  I don't think it means the sex part......

Maine, born and raised!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: July 31, 2007, 08:38:00 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Joran's shoes? I've always thought that the shoes/shoe was left where Joran couldn't retrieve it. I think that's why he was so careful to say they were left on the beach, and the size was a moving target. He was covering his arse in case it ever showed up.

Gee, I always thought the 'sneakers' story was Joran's way of trying to cover for the ONE SNEAKER WITH BLOOD THAT WAS FOUND IN HIS CLOSET AND REPORTED BY THE POLICE.

Looks like his trick worked Sad

I also thought that Joran's further 'embellishment' about leaving 2 sneakers on the beach -- was his way of PUTTING SOMEONE ELSE (Deepak or Satish) at the scene with Natalee AFTER JORAN LEFT.

jmo. and what do I know  Laughing Laughing After all -- I live in Miami by choice  Very Happy Very Happy

SM great new forum. thanks

And yes -- I did have the pleasure of meeting the adorable 2NJSons. I wish it had not been a family wedding as I did not have much 'free' time. But I know we will have the opportunity again in the future -- as she stated, we ARE connected Laughing Laughing

(and she doesn't look ANYTHING like her avatar)

Granny Toad[/b HI! Long time, no see  Cool 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: July 31, 2007, 08:41:08 AM »

Maybe I should try a different approach, when does Shango say that TES will begin its search in Aruba?   Razz

SNIP
Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 12:24 pm
The FBI is all up in this case. There is the simple point of JURISDICTION. The Dutch Kingdom is a sovereign country. The government and the Judicial Branch has allowed anything the family has asked for. The FBI, Miami-Dade Police, Dogs and now a Texan search team. Anything they wanted. Except…compromise the
investigation.

Does this help??

Maine, born and raised!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: July 31, 2007, 08:50:56 AM »

SNIP
Simian Says: June 22nd, 2005 at 12:24 pm
The FBI is all up in this case. There is the simple point of JURISDICTION. The Dutch Kingdom is a sovereign country. The government and the Judicial Branch has allowed anything the family has asked for. The FBI, Miami-Dade Police, Dogs and now a Texan search team. Anything they wanted. Except…compromise the
investigation.

Does this help??

I need to run, but....

I wish someone besides me would follow up on Nut44x4 post from last week about the possible Shango connection.

Nut's research found a graduate student at FIU (Florida International University) where I believe one of the Aruban's living in Ft Lauderdale and working for ATA go to school) who is a NOTED EXPERT in Santeria (in other words -- Shango)  in the S Florida area.

(and, BTW -- the FIU campus is in BOCA RATON, PALM BEACH COUNTY)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: July 31, 2007, 08:51:34 AM »

I don't know - but Shango did tell me to say GOOD MORNING

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: July 31, 2007, 08:54:07 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Joran's shoes? I've always thought that the shoes/shoe was left where Joran couldn't retrieve it. I think that's why he was so careful to say they were left on the beach, and the size was a moving target. He was covering his arse in case it ever showed up.

Gee, I always thought the 'sneakers' story was Joran's way of trying to cover for the ONE SNEAKER WITH BLOOD THAT WAS FOUND IN HIS CLOSET AND REPORTED BY THE POLICE.

Looks like his trick worked Sad

I also thought that Joran's further 'embellishment' about leaving 2 sneakers on the beach -- was his way of PUTTING SOMEONE ELSE (Deepak or Satish) at the scene with Natalee AFTER JORAN LEFT.

jmo. and what do I know  Laughing Laughing After all -- I live in Miami by choice  Very Happy Very Happy

SM great new forum. thanks

And yes -- I did have the pleasure of meeting the adorable 2NJSons. I wish it had not been a family wedding as I did not have much 'free' time. But I know we will have the opportunity again in the future -- as she stated, we ARE connected Laughing Laughing

(and she doesn't look ANYTHING like her avatar)

Granny Toad[/b HI! Long time, no see  Cool 

See the fact they found the sneakers in his closet... and of course didn't do anything about those... it's why I think he has them on in the interview.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: July 31, 2007, 08:54:50 AM »

Sharon

I was away last week and missed that.  I'll try and go back to find the post you talk about. 

We are talking Shango, not Simian right?
 Because I am still 99% sure I know who Simian was, and I found a passage today in going back to read, that just firms it up for me......

Maine, born and raised!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: July 31, 2007, 09:00:58 AM »

Sharon

I was away last week and missed that.  I'll try and go back to find the post you talk about. 

We are talking Shango, not Simian right?
 Because I am still 99% sure I know who Simian was, and I found a passage today in going back to read, that just firms it up for me......

MsDV -- the connection Nut found, if accurate, is definitely a 'Shango' connection.

A 'noted' Santeria expert. In the area that Shango posted from (Ft Lauderdale).

If you can't find it -- let me know and I'll help you. I've been away as well and have lots to catch up on b4 I can catch up here Sad

Search Nuts posts -- use 'Shango' as a search word.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.