May 29, 2024, 05:02:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Who thinks Casey will be indicted by the GJ?
Yes - 159 (95.8%)
No - 2 (1.2%)
Undecided - 5 (3%)
Total Voters: 165

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #42  (Read 420863 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1200 on: October 14, 2008, 12:10:18 PM »

Grand Jury Breaks For Lunch
October 14, 2008

11:59 a.m.: The prosecution team just left as the grand jury is taking a break for lunch. Testimony is expected to resume at 1 p.m. So far this morning, the witnesses we have seen come in and out of the grand jury room are George Anthony, an FBI agent and a deputy whose cadaver dog hit on the trunk of Casey Anthony’s car. Orange County Sheriff’s Detective Yuri Melich also is here, and expected to testify later. Other than him, it is not known who will be called before the grand jury or when exactly it will end today.

So 3 so far, that's half, if it's 6 to testify. I'm not sure if it will happen today. It might.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1201 on: October 14, 2008, 12:10:28 PM »

TODAY'S UPDATES:

Baez spokesman issues statement
11:50 a.m. The spokesman representing defense attorney Jose Baez issued a statement this morning accusing State Attorney Lawson Lamar of using Casey Anthony's case for his political benefit.

"Lawson Lamar has allowed authorities to let any real search fall by the wayside, to let his fight to keep his political office benefit from being placed on the front burner," the faxed statement from Todd Black said.

READ FOR YOURSELF: Casey Anthony documents related to check fraud charges "THE TRUTH IS -- there's no time limit on bringing murder charges against any suspected offender. But, there is a limit on how much time Lawson Lamar has to impress voters, and, sadly, it is less impressive for him to deliver a missing child alive, or he would DEMAND that law enforcement keep investigating," the statement said.

"What Lawson Lamar has chosen to do is commercialize Ms. Anthony's missing daughter, Caylee, as the 'perfect springboard' to squeeze out his re-election. HIS TIME LIMIT ….the November elections!"
 http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony101408,0,6776908.story

Okay...so it's a lie that the Anthonys said this, but the lawyer's spokesman is going to say it instead...?

I thought that was pretty much what Cindy said in yesterday's interview...

It is. A lot of BS and I'm not sure who is dishing it out and who is eating it -- Cindy or Baez.
I am sorry if this is not a popular view, but personally I aplaud Lawson.  Who cares if this is a voting tactic.  He is showing that the LE and the State Attorney's office is not going to be bullied by a psycho and her family.  He is showing that dispite the actions of this family, the LE and SAO remain focussed on the task at hand, JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.

Cindy if you did not want this case used as a "spring board" then you should tell your daughter she should have THOUGHT TWICE before killing your granddaughter during an election year.  I hope you are haunted for the rest of your life by this case and the facts that your LACK of actions contributed to your granddaughters demise.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: October 14, 2008, 12:10:36 PM »

I pulled an A-1!
should be below the quote:

The fact that the DA selected George to testify -signifies that they EXPECTED him to tell the truth -- (and is also why Cindy is NOT.)
And right in front of 205 guests! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1203 on: October 14, 2008, 12:11:39 PM »

Does anyone know of this person? He left a comment on David Lohr's blog Sat, Oct. 11

David Lohr . . .
Contact me ASAP regarding the Caylee Anthony search !
Robert Dummett
FL-3 Airboat SAR

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/bombshell-news.html

The Evacuation of New Orleans After the Levees Broke
Fire Engineering - May 2006 - The Evacuation of New Orleans after ...

http://www.airboatsar.org/publications.html

ROBERT DUMMETT is a 26-year fire service veteran, with 19 years as a ... he was coordinator of the department’s Marine Services Bureau Airboat Rescue. ...
www.fireengineering-digital.com/fireengineering/200605/?pg=95

I am strongly suggesting to you guys that this is the person who possibly found the dress and most likely leaked the info. No suggestion of who placed the dress there. ONLY who leaked. Just a suggestion ... cough .. a strong one.

I know that there were yahoos in 25 airboats flying around - so that would not surprise me one bit.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: October 14, 2008, 12:11:48 PM »

11:29 a.m.: WESH 2 News reporter Amanda Ober is outside the courthouse and caught up with Mark NeJame and George Anthony when they left earlier this morning. As he said to media inside the courthouse, NeJame said he wasn’t legally allowed to talk about what was said inside the grand jury room. But he added:

“All we can say is that George Anthony answered all questions directly and honestly and did what no human being could be prepared to do.” He added that if an indictment is handed up, he will comment.

After his testimony, George Anthony had no comment, but several of you have asked for more details on what he said before entering the courthouse. Here is the quote:

“This is going to be hard for me to do. My focus is always on my granddaughter. It always will be. I love my daughter, wife and my son.” He tend asked everyone to pray, especially for Caylee. He did mention praying at 11 a.m. and 11 p.m., although he didn’t explain the significance, if any, of that time.

Can't wait to hear that!!! 

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
mediamama
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1205 on: October 14, 2008, 12:12:26 PM »

What a crock. And as an aside, that has to be the least professionally put-together press release I've ever seen in my *cough cough*-something years of media. Who are these clowns?! 

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light."

- Plato
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1206 on: October 14, 2008, 12:12:38 PM »

Ok I know George is not a favorite here, but he looked absolutely devastated, like he wanted to break down and cry. I actually felt bad for him.I wonder what he really knows.

WOW Nejame must be earning his keep. I just keep thinking about him slamming that old lady around and bullying that little guy.

no sympathy here!

We are two peas in a pod on this, Rob.

Don't trust George one iota, myself.

Brandi I have been following criminal cases for too long to drink the kool aid. In the end, even Casey will manage to drum up some sympathy.

No one here has a cold heart and it's hard for us to relate to that type of thinking pattern, but there are some truly rotten eggs out there. They do not deserve our sympathy - that should be reserved for the victims.

George screwed everyone around with his "they're being watched" and his gas can fiasco.

He hasn't help Caylee YET to my knowledge. He could be looking like he was crying because his nuts are in a vice. When Nejame says ~ "He answered every question" - that could mean with the 5th... we just don't know.

I hate to use a tainted word, but: Absolutely!

I reserve my sympathy for the victims, and I do not see George as a victim in any way, shape or form.

I see him as a liar, a sad excuse for a man, and a pretender.

JMO.

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: October 14, 2008, 12:13:48 PM »

I pulled an A-1!
should be below the quote:

The fact that the DA selected George to testify -signifies that they EXPECTED him to tell the truth -- (and is also why Cindy is NOT.)
And right in front of 205 guests! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

THERE YOU ARE   Was just asking where you were??  About time!! lol

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1208 on: October 14, 2008, 12:14:14 PM »

What a crock. And as an aside, that has to be the least professionally put-together press release I've ever seen in my *cough cough*-something years of media. Who are these clowns?! 

Is it the infamous Todd Black? I'm telling you guys, he is like the wizard, a little man behind a big curtain.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: October 14, 2008, 12:15:51 PM »

I agree definitlly not professionally stated at all...
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: October 14, 2008, 12:16:42 PM »

It looks like cut and paste from 2nd grade!

Welcome mediamama!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: October 14, 2008, 12:16:48 PM »

Fox news is going to have an update momentarily (tv).
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #1212 on: October 14, 2008, 12:17:00 PM »

Wonder if she has the audacity to wear the same pin-striped pants her mom washed during the time Caylee was missing? That would sure chap my butt!!!!!!!!

If she does, then we know she's completely insane. 

KnayKnay, have you forgiven me?  I did apologize, don't know if you saw it.

Awe sweety - there's nothing to forgive except maybe forgiving me. I lost a really really close friend this week and I guess my emotions are running very high between that and all of this. Don't worry - I do not get angry very often at all and I am the one that will admit my mistakes first and foremost and yesterday was one of them. No worries.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1213 on: October 14, 2008, 12:17:11 PM »

If George was so distraught this time...wonder what he had to tell the GJ?  You notice that Cindy is not being compelled to testify about anything...it seems George volunteered his testimony and I can guarantee you that Cindy will have the hammer out when he gets home. She already knows what he knows and what he is going to say.  George knows if he lies this time he's in jail too.  So I am thinking he talked about the gas cans and what was in the trunk of the car.  Testimony in a GJ proceeding is always pro prosecution. They don't ask for testimony from anyone they think will ruin their chances of an indictment.

George was served a subpoena.

Well, that was not my point, but thanks for reminding me. I really need to stop thinking out loud when I don't explain myself.  LOL
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: October 14, 2008, 12:17:14 PM »

Here is video of Casey going to Baez office

http://www.wftv.com/video/17711648/index.html

Did yall notice the other SUV or minivan parked in the video? Had a clover leaf sticker on it..What is up with those??????

"God dont like ugly"
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: October 14, 2008, 12:17:48 PM »

Does anyone know of this person? He left a comment on David Lohr's blog Sat, Oct. 11

David Lohr . . .
Contact me ASAP regarding the Caylee Anthony search !
Robert Dummett
FL-3 Airboat SAR

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/bombshell-news.html

The Evacuation of New Orleans After the Levees Broke
Fire Engineering - May 2006 - The Evacuation of New Orleans after ...

http://www.airboatsar.org/publications.html

ROBERT DUMMETT is a 26-year fire service veteran, with 19 years as a ... he was coordinator of the department’s Marine Services Bureau Airboat Rescue. ...
www.fireengineering-digital.com/fireengineering/200605/?pg=95

I am strongly suggesting to you guys that this is the person who possibly found the dress and most likely leaked the info. No suggestion of who placed the dress there. ONLY who leaked. Just a suggestion ... cough .. a strong one.

I know that there were yahoos in 25 airboats flying around - so that would not surprise me one bit.

What I *think* happened is this: a search team was working WITH TES to scout and plan for future searches. The dress was found. This person was there and he posted the comment asking Mr. Lohr to contact him. Mr. Lohr did and that is the start of it all. There monkeys is your leak.

I remember you, Caylee.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1216 on: October 14, 2008, 12:19:40 PM »

You would think a contingency plan has been made between Baez and LE, so that if (when) Casey is indicted, they've already arranged what will happen next.  Like, Baez will deliver Casey to LE at 11:00 tonight if (when) indictment is handed down.  Just a possibility of the 11:00 time.

I don't think so. I could be wrong, but if there is an indictment handed down, she will be arrested immediately... not given the choice by Baez to take her in voluntarily. I am sure that they have officers standing by to move in quickly, wherever she is right now. There will be NO chance for her to run. 

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: October 14, 2008, 12:19:51 PM »

Wonder if she has the audacity to wear the same pin-striped pants her mom washed during the time Caylee was missing? That would sure chap my butt!!!!!!!!

If she does, then we know she's completely insane. 

KnayKnay, have you forgiven me?  I did apologize, don't know if you saw it.

Awe sweety - there's nothing to forgive except maybe forgiving me. I lost a really really close friend this week and I guess my emotions are running very high between that and all of this. Don't worry - I do not get angry very often at all and I am the one that will admit my mistakes first and foremost and yesterday was one of them. No worries.

Thank you.  And I'm so very sorry for your loss. Sad   Good friends are such treasures. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: October 14, 2008, 12:20:24 PM »

If George was so distraught this time...wonder what he had to tell the GJ?  You notice that Cindy is not being compelled to testify about anything...it seems George volunteered his testimony and I can guarantee you that Cindy will have the hammer out when he gets home. She already knows what he knows and what he is going to say.  George knows if he lies this time he's in jail too.  So I am thinking he talked about the gas cans and what was in the trunk of the car.  Testimony in a GJ proceeding is always pro prosecution. They don't ask for testimony from anyone they think will ruin their chances of an indictment.

Well, that was not my point, but thanks for reminding me. I really need to stop thinking out loud when I don't explain myself.  LOL

Yes, and Cindy and Lee were not. I think that is the point I find interesting.

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: October 14, 2008, 12:20:27 PM »

I do the same, only I have old age as an excuse.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.