June 15, 2024, 10:59:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 268355 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2008, 07:53:39 PM »

Question Kermit!Do we know what the chain of command was for anything that was found by the persistence in terms of evidence,pictures,video?Has to be a chain of command like a Police Department you would think with only certain people having access to the "Evidence".Am i wrong?

It is Dolf Richarson who is in charge of the investigation.
I know that he waited some time before he even sent what was called the material.
So could he have switched it? I don't know.

But look at Dolph Richardson and Hans Mos.
AND the Aruban divers that were on board.
BUT and I am going to say this ONLY ONCE.
The Aruban divers, nor Hans Mos, nor Richardson were aware of what I may reveal to you.
THEY have no idea.

That is important because it reveals the cover-up.

Still tryin to rap my brain around this one!Any ideas????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2008, 07:54:13 PM »

Can ANYBODY tell me that Dave Holloway & Beth Holloway are on equal ground & have, in addition to continue, to exchange all information obtained by either one with each other on an ongoing basis?

Now of course that would mean if one is able to answer the above question they have knowledge of the family communication directly, am fighting a fever, so please understand am not operating 100% in organizing my thoughts.

I must have a fever too because I don't understand the question.

No, lala's I'm the one with the fever.  I know what I want to ask just can't seem to put it right.  It would seem that information would be provided to Dave Holloway & Beth Holloway in separate meetings &/or phone calls &/or letters/e-mails as they are not in the same location but should be informed as equals.  So if a source is dealing with either one & not both is that information then passed on by the party that has been informed directly to the one that has not, regardless of content?

Is that any better?

Are you asking if the lines of communication are open to both Dave and Beth the same and do they share information between each other?  I kinda doubt it at this point. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2008, 07:55:29 PM »

Question Kermit!Do we know what the chain of command was for anything that was found by the persistence in terms of evidence,pictures,video?Has to be a chain of command like a Police Department you would think with only certain people having access to the "Evidence".Am i wrong?

I know that he waited some time before he even sent what was called the material.

The Aruban divers, nor Hans Mos, nor Richardson were aware of what I may reveal to you.
THEY have no idea.

Then how are they part of the cover up?  O lordy!! This is really confusing.  Are you guys sure we are not in the Shango thread?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2008, 07:55:55 PM »

Kermit was very clear about Tim Miller not being implicated in this.

Signing out now, before I say something I shouldn't.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2008, 07:56:38 PM »

I thought we all knew there was stuff withheld in that search?  That was something Kyle clearly said to Private Eye.  How does the ALE withholding evidence or information relate to Silvetti and Schaefer being American Traitors? 

I have read everything posted today and for the life of me...I can not relate any of this fuss to the first stuff Kermit kept saying...John was helping ALE...Kyle was involved...John is related to Caps...Schaefer was only looking for oil....I have truly missed the point.  I thought we were going to get proof that John Silvetti was paid...worked for...or something with Hans Mos and ALE and that Kyle knew all about it and that it was not a journey to find Natalee but to drum up money from oil profits.

I knew this was a distraction...and if the whole thing was over those photos of the denim...that has long been resolved.  Heck, that photo is no secret...Private Eye told us all about it. LOL 

Now, can we go back to the pond witness?  Rolling Eyes

I am so afraid that after Greta spews Urine's latest fairy tale that nobody will pay any attention to the pond witness.

Beth Twitty's response to the Joran/Greta interview ...

Beth Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
March 21, 2006

VAN SUSTEREN: Now, you and I have spent an awful lot of time together, talked together. You know my entire staff. Was it difficult for you that we sat down with him?

TWITTY: Oh, no. No, I mean, I think that any time that we can get Joran speaking, I think that he only incriminates himself every time. And you know, I've heard his offer that he is willing to sit down with myself or with Dave or the family, and absolutely, I would do it. I would go to Holland. I'd meet him wherever he would choose to. But you know, Greta, I would have to have one polygraph expert with me because, you know, just having Joran talk without any type of repercussions — I mean, I think those days are over for him. You know, I'd like to get to the bottom of where his lies are, and I think that a polygraph expert could help do that.

Beth Twitty's response to the Primetime interview ...

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 23, 2006

TWITTY: ... I`m just glad that he is coming out and speaking on camera because I heard a clip that you -- a sound bite earlier, and he does -- when he tells one lie, more evolve. And it just is mind-boggling how we are all just witnessing this from Joran.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2008, 07:56:55 PM »

Are you asking if the lines of communication are open to both Dave and Beth the same and do they share information between each other?  I kinda doubt it at this point.

Thank you lala's, YES that is what I was trying to get at.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2008, 07:56:56 PM »

RV PERSISTENCE ARUBA NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8GKU7VEcSM

I spent about 45 minutes or so watching this and Kyle's vids after Kermit & OE's exchange.   On this one, I kept thinking about the date, but haven't been able to put it in any kind of order in my mind.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2008, 07:58:17 PM »

Yes, TM, you're right.  He said that whatever happened was when Tim was "taken" off Persistence.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2008, 07:58:19 PM »

So who funded the search effort?  Financial problems were there before the ship set sail and that is documented here.  Did the Dutch fund the trip and then pulled a fast one on the Americans?  The original ship that was supposed to have made the trip was sold to the NL and (correct me if I am off base on this) they had to use the Persistence.  If Schafer (I think) had financial problems before this trip took place how was his company able to fund this trip?  Was Paulus involved in funding this trip with the NL?  Greta keeps saying it is bad news for Joran and his father.  Did Paulus have his hands in this?  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2008, 08:00:08 PM »

No need to sign out.  It us just my opinion that I don't believe in him.  Just my thoughts.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2008, 08:00:24 PM »

Yes, TM, you're right.  He said that whatever happened was when Tim was "taken" off Persistence.

I meant the pond witness that Caps claims exists...not Tim and the ocean search.  I know Tim is not involved in anything sinister with the Persistence.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2008, 08:00:35 PM »

THEY have no idea.

What I got out of that the 3 times I read it...The Arubans have no clue what Kermit would be going to tell?? They didn't know???
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: November 23, 2008, 08:00:49 PM »

Does anyone have that post of private eye about the zip lock bags and material?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: November 23, 2008, 08:02:01 PM »

No need to sign out.  It us just my opinion that I don't believe in him.  Just my thoughts.

To whom don't you believe?Kermit or Tim?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #74 on: November 23, 2008, 08:03:06 PM »

THEY have no idea.

What I got out of that the 3 times I read it...The Arubans have no clue what Kermit would be going to tell?? They didn't know???

So why did Kermit link them all together with John Silvetti?  I know I read that...

John
ALE
Mos

American Traitors

OK, I hallucinated it all...I must have.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2008, 08:03:26 PM »

THEY have no idea.

Mum - that's the way I read it, too.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2008, 08:06:03 PM »

Hey everyone. Not so many pages of posts but there are certainly some very relevant and interesting posts, with potential significance. I wish I could stay at the computer but unfortunately, time won't permit this week.

Klaas, I would think that Bram's evaluation of the case for Beth might include a review of liability the entities you mentioned might bear.

Janet- Very timely post and an excellent choice showing the foreshadowing of Jesus and then the reasons that we believers believe. I noticed though that in the foreshadowing, "the one" is going to be allowed to see their offspring, which reminds me of the debate whether Jesus had any children, and I assume Mary Magdalene would be the mother. I am really not that familiar with that theory, but am aware of it, and that mention is the first time I have noticed any writing that even suggests that if Jesus is the person mentioned in the prophecy, then it would not be against ALL of the teachings of the Bible for him to have had children. Anyway, it is good to read relevant scriptures in a timely fashion to reinforce the reason for the holiday. AND IT IS REALLY NOT OFF TOPIC BECAUSE IT MAKES DAVE AND BETH'S HEART A LITTLE LIGHTER TO REMIND THEM THAT INDEED LIFE IS EVERLASTING FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND ACCEPT, AND THEIR WORRIES A LITTLE LESS TO KNOW THAT NATALEE IS WITH A GOD WHO KNOWS THE PAIN OF WATCHING A CHILD SUFFER AND THUS GIVES THEM FAITH TO ALLOW AND TRUST HIM TO HEAL THERE PAIN. In addition, Easter is a holiday that Beth and her kids usually celebrated with Beth's Mom, so this is a joyous occasion as they celebrate the fact that Christ arose from the dead but also a very reflective time for Mrs. Reynolds as the silence of Natalee's disappearance can be deafening for the living she left behind. This holiday thus reinforces the belief that there is life after this life, and that while they may miss Natalee, she is where everybody hopes to be one day. It will be a good time to watch the tapes of all of the grandchildren parading around in their Easter clothes, enjoying each other and their family, and even hunting Easter Eggs:)

Kyle- I emailed Beth your concerns and have suggested to her that she contact the appropriate people on the Persistence, including yourself, and attempt to reconcile as best they can the material the crew saw recovered from the cage versus what they received. I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made, and reminded her that the press release said that the material did not match her blouse. I also pointed out that in the December 30 photo there appeared to be a skull and in the January 7, it did not look at all like a skull. But I did think I noticed a second object in one of the zip lock bags that could possibly be the object that resembled a skull, possibly. I am a little amazed that the denim looks remarkably NOT deteriorated. Mostly I was trying to pique her interest to get her to contact the appropriate people. I think Dave worked closely with the owner of the boat, so he may well have already done this. But I know Beth appreciates the heads up, as do I. You are a good man. I did tell her my main concern was that you were concerned, and that I respect and trust your judgment enough for her to investigate this. Thanks.

The grindstone is calling so everybody have a great day and Holiday weekend. Happy Easter:)

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2008, 08:06:33 PM »

THEY have no idea.

So why did Kermit link them all together with John Silvetti?  I know I read that...

John
ALE
Mos

American Traitors

No clue Lala's...just what I got from Kermit's post...stumbling around in the dark...confused?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2008, 08:06:35 PM »

THEY have no idea.

John
ALE
Mos

American Traitors

Where Dirtypolice on the Persistence on a continuous basis when in Aruban waters?If not who called them to come to the boat and at what times?This may have already been asked but please refresh my memory!Thanx in advanced..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2008, 08:07:58 PM »

THEY have no idea.

OK, so if Richardson and Mos had no idea what was going on, it had to be someone else in ALE who did know.  Am I even in the right ball park, let alone on the correct base?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.