May 28, 2024, 01:30:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 220832 times)
wingnut
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2009, 02:39:52 PM »

Janet,

Maybe this will help ease your mind a bit.  Mine is completely at ease, and I do believe what that producer told me.

She did mention that Dateline was there with Tim Miller.  Now, from what I understand of the production world (which admittedly isn't much) that means Dateline had an exclusive with Tim Miller.  Which to me means, Tim wasn't talking to other media.  Sure - he probably did before the search began - it was all over the news.

But, other than that regarding Dateline, she didn't mention Miller's name once.

I do believe what she told me - that it was a project they were working on, but it fell through.  I wouldn't doubt their pre-editing footage and interviews are still kicking around somewhere - but without the ROV footage, it hit a brick wall - and that was the end of it.

So in a nutshell, I don't for one second believe Tim Miller was involved in the attempted sale of that ROV footage.  He didn't even know about it.  If he had known about it, he definitely would have screamed it from the rooftops - and he certainly would have told Natalee's family about it.

Wonder if they'd let the Freebirds have a little look-see at that footage/interviews in exchange for all the information you all gave them?

Probably have to get to Bill Kurtis to make that request though...

I would doubt it.  She was shocked when I read her that promo from the citv site - and I think it was that shock that allowed me to get what little information I could from her.

Aside from that, we made a promise to them way back when - Natalee's Freebirds didn't want anything in return for our help with that first program.  Not recognition, not money - hell, we were even trying to remain as anonymous as possible, we had a consensus amongst us that we would actually want our faces blurred out from the interviews they were wanting us to do - if they would agree to that.

All to keep the focus on Natalee, and not on us.

So..............I think going back and asking for something now wouldn't sit right with me.

No matter how much I would LOVE to see it!! 

Not to mention, the proposition was CHICAGO in JANUARY or FEBRUARY as I recall.  Brrrr.  Not exactly a dream trip! 

I am with ya, though, Jen.  I remember all the discussion about how we could best explain the case while making sure it was about Natalee, and didn't become about the Freebirds.  I wish it would have panned out.  No telling what the angle will be after hearing Renho's version of events. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2009, 02:44:40 PM »

Klaas ... Mods

Please delete post 101

Thank you

Janet

Done.  (so much for your promise)    
« Last Edit: March 13, 2009, 02:52:07 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2009, 02:51:47 PM »

Well that's the thing - I don't consider it as a betrayal or a deception on Kurtis' part.

They didn't owe us anything - and we made that clear from the start.  It was their program, we were just helping them with information for it.

The interviews were their idea, and I'm sure you'll remember none of us was exactly comfortable with that idea - but we agreed in the interest of the truth being put forth.

So when they stopped communications, they only frustration I had was that they didn't let us know they had changed their minds about interviewing us.

I never took that as a betrayal or a deceptive practice on their part.

Think about it.

The Natalee's Freebirds' contact with the representive of Kurtis Productions ceased follow Bill Kurtis trip to a Aruban in January, 2008.  While in Aruba Bill Kurtis had an interview with Julia Renfro.  When this was reported ... you know that I posted that I was concern regarding the influence of the darkside.

Jen ... when all is considered ... I do not trust Kurtis Productions.

Janet

I do remember that.  I guess the bottom line for me is - they aired their special in accordance with the facts, and whatever Renfro told them - they certainly didn't consider it to be credible, as they didn't incorporate that into their production.

So for me, they aired the factual truth - nothing more, nothing less.  That keeps Kurtis Productions high on my list for credibility. 

Like I said, the only frustration for me was in not letting us know they changed their minds about interviews.  And the only reason that was a frustration for me, was because we didn't know if we needed to adjust our schedules to accommodate that or not.

To be perfectly honest, when we didn't hear from them again - I was relieved.  The last thing, IMO, this broadcast needed was for the focus to be shifted in any way from Natalee to a group of "online advocates".
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2009, 02:53:59 PM »

Janet,

Maybe this will help ease your mind a bit.  Mine is completely at ease, and I do believe what that producer told me.

She did mention that Dateline was there with Tim Miller.  Now, from what I understand of the production world (which admittedly isn't much) that means Dateline had an exclusive with Tim Miller.  Which to me means, Tim wasn't talking to other media.  Sure - he probably did before the search began - it was all over the news.

But, other than that regarding Dateline, she didn't mention Miller's name once.

I do believe what she told me - that it was a project they were working on, but it fell through.  I wouldn't doubt their pre-editing footage and interviews are still kicking around somewhere - but without the ROV footage, it hit a brick wall - and that was the end of it.

So in a nutshell, I don't for one second believe Tim Miller was involved in the attempted sale of that ROV footage.  He didn't even know about it.  If he had known about it, he definitely would have screamed it from the rooftops - and he certainly would have told Natalee's family about it.

Wonder if they'd let the Freebirds have a little look-see at that footage/interviews in exchange for all the information you all gave them?

Probably have to get to Bill Kurtis to make that request though...

I would doubt it.  She was shocked when I read her that promo from the citv site - and I think it was that shock that allowed me to get what little information I could from her.

Aside from that, we made a promise to them way back when - Natalee's Freebirds didn't want anything in return for our help with that first program.  Not recognition, not money - hell, we were even trying to remain as anonymous as possible, we had a consensus amongst us that we would actually want our faces blurred out from the interviews they were wanting us to do - if they would agree to that.

All to keep the focus on Natalee, and not on us.

So..............I think going back and asking for something now wouldn't sit right with me.

No matter how much I would LOVE to see it!! 

Not to mention, the proposition was CHICAGO in JANUARY or FEBRUARY as I recall.  Brrrr.  Not exactly a dream trip! 

I am with ya, though, Jen.  I remember all the discussion about how we could best explain the case while making sure it was about Natalee, and didn't become about the Freebirds.  I wish it would have panned out.  No telling what the angle will be after hearing Renho's version of events. 

She is a downright twisted individual, that's for sure!  I'm glad they apparently blew off whatever she had to say.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2009, 02:59:10 PM »

Klaas ... Mods

Please delete post 101

Thank you

Janet

OK, but I did it too so now I think both are gone?   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2009, 02:59:32 PM »

The Dutch program at this link was televised on 2-12-08.  That film crew was aboard the Persistence at some time also, I have no idea when.  

Just thought I'd mention it.

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6472985

Google translation:

By including-Looking for Natalee. An American ship studies already about three months meticulously the seabed off the coast of Aruba. Sophisticated sonar equipment, the crew into nothing less than the body of Natalee Holloway. Sponsored by a wealthy American, the crew hopes for a miracle. The declaration of Joran van der Sloot, over a week ago because Natalee's body is dumped into the sea, the crew strengthened in their conviction that they are perhaps the best hope for this case ever be solved.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2009, 03:01:07 PM »

Janet,

I was just trying to figure out what time it is in Asian locations.  It's almost 3pm 3/13/09 here ET.  Phuket, Thailand it's almost 2am 3/14/09.  It appears that they are 11 to 12 hours ahead of us here on the east coast.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2009, 03:06:24 PM »

Klaas ... Mods

Please delete post 101

Thank you

Janet

OK, but I did it too so now I think both are gone?   

Whew!!

No problem. I will repost.

DIL will so proud of me.  She instructed me to save any post that I consider important "immediately".  I often do not comply and ... scan over my posts at the end of the day.  Today ... I am cutting and pasting like crazy.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2009, 03:10:29 PM »

Could it be that the deception encompassing the Kurtis Production implied there could be problems if the entire documentary was shown in the States in the air in September, 2008 but ... airing the entire documentary in Asia and New Zealand ....

When all is said and done ... the dialogue on the Natalee Holloway forums will be VERY interesting ... IF the airing of the Kurtis Productions' documentary in Asia and NZ include the trap recovery.

Janet

+++++

REMINDER - COMPARE THE INTRODUCTIONS

SEPTEMBER, 2008 - UNITED STATES

Upcoming Airings:
Thursday, September 18 @ 11pm/10C
Friday, September 19 @ 3am/2C
Sunday, September 21 @ 4pm/3C

Bill Kurtis hosts this documentary special that looks at the case that shocked the nation–the disappearance of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Natalee was last seen alive leaving a bar with three young local men, who became the prime suspects. Natalee’s mother, Beth, is convinced that the men know what happened to her daughter, but authorities have been unable to come up with definitive proof that they are responsible for her death. Kurtis examines the key questions in the case: Will Natalee’s body ever be found? Why can’t authorities solve the case? And where did the investigation go wrong?

http://www.aetv.com/listings/episode_details.do?episodeid=360922&airingid=360996

JANUARY, 2009 - NEW ZEALAND

What Happened To Natalee Holloway
1 Jan, 09 Sky's blog | | 86 reads
CRIME & INVESTIGATION – Sunday 11 January, 9.30pm

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them, a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway

http://www.throng.co.nz/documentary/what-happened-natalee-holloway

MARCH, 2009 - ASIA

What Happened to Natalee Holloway?
Thursday 12 March 8:00AM HK/SIN/MAL 7:00AM Thai/WIB
Thursday 12 March 2:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 1:00PM Thai/WIB
Saturday 14 March 1:00PM HK/SIN/MAL 12:00PM Thai/WIB

In December of 2007, eight men from across the United States will set out on an extraordinary mission. On a specially equipped, multi-million dollar ship, they will travel to the deep waters off the island of Aruba. They are searching not for sunken treasure, but something far more valuable to them – a missing 18 year-old named Natalee Holloway.

The leader of the effort is Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch and the father of a 16 year- old girl who was kidnapped and murdered in 1984. Miller has now taken on the recovery of Natalee Holloway as a personal calling. Miller and Natalee Holloway’s father Dave Holloway, believe that Natalee was likely placed in a crab trap or a steel drum and dumped 3-5 miles offshore, which is where they will focus the search.

Miller has assembled a team of underwater engineering experts from Underwater Expeditions and will bring an arsenal of resources, including hi-tech sonar scanning equipment, underwater video and the help of the FBI and Dutch authorities. The team has but one goal: to bring Natalee home.

Kurtis Productions has been granted exclusive access to what will be the most extensive deep water search to date for Holloway’s body. In this documentary special, Bill Kurtis will join the search and document the recovery mission. He will also revisit Natalee Holloway’s disappearance and subsequent investigation to try and answer the questions on everyone’s mind – where is Natalee? And will her case ever be solved?

http://www.citvasia.com/detailssynopsis.aspx?libId=336&sId=168&sTime=1200

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2009, 03:12:19 PM »

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=102

Hong Kong, China
The native name of China is Zhong Guo
Current Time Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 3:11:56 AM

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2009, 03:15:22 PM »

Superior Offshore International Inc...Form 10Q Quarterly Report Ending 6/30/2007

Very Interesting Reading

SUBSIDIARIES
As of the date of the Credit Agreement:
Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Offshore International, Inc.)
Superior Subsea Personnel Services Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)
Superior Subsea Contractors Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)
Subtech Offshore (PTY) Ltd. (South Africa – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)

http://yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHTML1?SessionID=reGdWOiAJCKqn6B&ID=5379439

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: March 13, 2009, 03:16:30 PM »

Janet,

I was just trying to figure out what time it is in Asian locations.  It's almost 3pm 3/13/09 here ET.  Phuket, Thailand it's almost 2am 3/14/09.  It appears that they are 11 to 12 hours ahead of us here on the east coast.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

2NJSons_Mom ... thanks.

I received an email from daughter implyng it may be a while untill she gets a reply from Thailand because of the time difference.  However ... she has emailed three workers as well as the manager of the ministry.  It is an attempt to make sure that her message is received in time by "somebody" so that the documentary can be recorded.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: March 13, 2009, 03:18:47 PM »

Klaas ... Mods

Please delete post 101

Thank you

Janet

I promise to never again bother Klaas or the Mods in regards to editing/deleting my posts.

Janet

_____

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: March 13, 2009, 03:22:45 PM »

Bangkok, Thailand
Bangkok is also known as Krung Thep
Bangkok is the capital of Thailand
Current Time Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 2:21:59 AM

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: March 13, 2009, 03:24:24 PM »

The Dutch program at this link was televised on 2-12-08.  That film crew was aboard the Persistence at some time also, I have no idea when.  

Google translation:

By including-Looking for Natalee. An American ship studies already about three months meticulously the seabed off the coast of Aruba. Sophisticated sonar equipment, the crew into nothing less than the body of Natalee Holloway. Sponsored by a wealthy American, the crew hopes for a miracle. The declaration of Joran van der Sloot, over a week ago because Natalee's body is dumped into the sea, the crew strengthened in their conviction that they are perhaps the best hope for this case ever be solved.

Wow!  Just how many film crews were milling about that boat?   

The portion on Natalee goes from just past the five minute mark to almost seventeen minutes.  John Silvetti does the intro for the part aboard the Persistence.  He denies any purpose other than looking for Natalee.  I didn't know anyone had even suggested that at that time.

Then it proceeds to interview Dilma Ahrends, Julia Renfro and Rudy Croes for a real onesided version of events.

I don't recall having ever seen this before, TM.  Thanks for posting it.  It also opens the scenario to others who might be interested in footage, the Dutch.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: March 13, 2009, 03:27:39 PM »

Superior Offshore International Inc...Form 10Q Quarterly Report Ending 6/30/2007

Very Interesting Reading

SUBSIDIARIES
Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Offshore International, Inc.)
Superior Subsea Personnel Services Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)
Superior Subsea Contractors Ltd. (Cayman Islands – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)
Subtech Offshore (PTY) Ltd. (South Africa – 100% of stock owned by Superior Subsea Holdings Ltd.)

http://yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com/EFX_dll/EDGARpro.dll?FetchFilingHTML1?SessionID=reGdWOiAJCKqn6B&ID=5379439

OK wait a minute..................I know I remember something about going thru the Caymans for their journey down to Aruba.

Or maybe I'm hallucinating?  Anyone else remember this?
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: March 13, 2009, 03:30:38 PM »

Very Interesting Reading

SUBSIDIARIES

Welcome To Subsea Personnel Inc.
Subsea Personnel Inc. : is an independent diving and ROV company providing the international Rov Personne</span>l and Offshore -Onshore Personnel in Oil Field industry with a complete underwater contracting service.

A manpower resource and development, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service company.

We specialized in recruitment and supply professional workforces to meet the clients need.

Subsea Personnel Inc., employment recruiter suppliers of ROV personnel, ROV Pilot Technicians, and other various ROV personnel in UK, Canada, Australia, Middle East, Thailand, India and all over the world..

Experience
Our senior management team has all been involved in recruiting technical personnel and providing personnel consulting services to the oil and gas, onshoreoffshore industries.
All our people have worked for companies like Fugro Technip, Subsea7 & Chevron, Halliburton, McDermott, ConocoPhillips, Schlumberger, Shell oil and gas majors.

Our market research and recruitment team are active in all pats of the world in particular UK , US, Singapore , Indonesia , Korea , Thailand , Vietnam , China , and all over the world.

Operations
We operate 24/7 across all time zones designed for instant response to client requirements for technical people.

Thank you for visiting our site, we look forward personally to answering any questions you may have regarding services.

Best Regards,
Subsea Personnel Inc. Team

http://tinyurl.com/djnto6
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #117 on: March 13, 2009, 03:31:01 PM »

Google translation:

The portion on Natalee goes from just past the five minute mark to almost seventeen minutes.  John Silvetti does the intro for the part aboard the Persistence.  He denies any purpose other than looking for Natalee.  I didn't know anyone had even suggested that at that time.

Then it proceeds to interview Dilma Ahrends, Julia Renfro and Rudy Croes for a real onesided version of events.

I don't recall having ever seen this before, TM.  Thanks for posting it.  It also opens the scenario to others who might be interested in footage, the Dutch.

This is the one that can be found on Silvetti's website.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: March 13, 2009, 03:35:13 PM »

Jen ...  I was disappointed in the September, 2008 documentary.  I had anticipated so much more.

It is true that September, 2008 Kurtis Production documentary was factually in regards to what was covered.

However ... all the Natalee's Freebirds' efforts ... in providing incriminating research to the representative of Kurtis Productions that encompassed Joran, Deepak, Satish and Paulus as well as the corrupt investigation ... were all for for naught.

IMO.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: March 13, 2009, 03:41:18 PM »

Google translation:

When Bill Kurtis was in Aruba in January, 2008 ... Rene Gielen was also there in the process of producing a documentary also.

Janet

++++

Anita van der Sloot
Pauw & Witteman Show
January 11, 2008
Witteman: Do you think she’s dead?

Anita: I don't know, I have thought for a long time that she is alive, and there have been indications she is.  And those facts have to be investigated. Rene Gielen on Curacao is making a documentary, she has interviewed a lot a people, we know because she's in contact with us.  I really would like for the other side of the story to also be investigated.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/media/jorandevries.htm

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2767.msg370253;topicseen#msg370253

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.