May 29, 2024, 08:41:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #9 7/23/10 - 7/25/10  (Read 264018 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2010, 02:38:43 PM »

I will try this again:

I don't see Terri, and I definitely don't see Dede doing anything altruistic on Kyron's behalf.

I still cannot get past how happy Kaine seemed to be after that 3 hour meeting. If he got bad news about Kyron possibly not being alive, he would be devistated in my opinion. Unless, LE is only telling him certain things?

Maybe all LE told him is that they are close to an indictment or arrest and therefore hopefully closer to finding Kyron? 

His demeanor wasn't nearly as upbeat when he was seen at the Wall of Hope
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2010, 02:40:43 PM »

I have to say I didn't read anything about a blue Explorer either.  Also I was reading on Blinks this morning and someone posted that DeDe, Kaine and Terri all knew each other for several years, I thought it said seven years. Now I went back and can't find it  I'm sure we will find out more about how long everyone knew each other.

Thank you Norose! I went back and could not find it either. I thought I was going bonkers!
I thought it was the Mustang that was being talked about, now I don't remember 
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2010, 02:42:34 PM »

I will try this again:

I don't see Terri, and I definitely don't see Dede doing anything altruistic on Kyron's behalf.

I still cannot get past how happy Kaine seemed to be after that 3 hour meeting. If he got bad news about Kyron possibly not being alive, he would be devistated in my opinion. Unless, LE is only telling him certain things?

Maybe all LE told him is that they are close to an indictment or arrest and therefore hopefully closer to finding Kyron? 

But iirc, at the Wall of Hope interview he was very emphatic that Kyron would be coming home. Maybe he was getting emotional at the support and the thought that this ordeal might finally be getting over. I'd never seen him display emotion before.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2010, 02:42:03 PM »

I will try this again:

So true Klaas! I guess I am just holding out hope that Kyron is alive and well. I think that something is going to break soon!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2010, 02:47:39 PM »

Good afternoon,

IF a GJ is going on, why doesn't the DA subpoena Dede, get her under oath ask her questions? Like did you see TH during the hrs of ?? If she lies they get her for purgery, arrest her.

Seems pretty simple to me, unless I don't understand GJ's.

Maybe Kaine was coming from testifying at the GJ, or learning from LE something from the GJ, since LE seems to be telling him everything.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2010, 02:50:17 PM »

More from Dede's cousin...
Jonesr (OP)
User ID: 1046277
 United States
7/23/2010 1:56 PM
Report abusive post Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote

Well, I just remembered that it was reported early in the case two cars, one ID as Teri and a blue explored were seen zooming out of Suavi Island. The day of the disappearance. Dede drives a blue explorer.
This is not good.
The poster stating that Dede and Teri are gingers is on to something also,
I know she doesn't much care for kids, and never showed interest in meeting my three.
Dede was a very spoiled child, and never got as much as a lecture for bad behavoir her whole life, I lived with them for two years while in HS.
She is very selfcentered, and a narcisist. ( can't spell that one)
it's terrible to say about family but truth is truth.
IMO she is way more involved than we know yet.
I hope I'm wrong, I wasn't bout the gulf chasm and Matt simmons.
I'm surrounded by doom!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg1

Re the bolded part:  I thought this particular rumor involved a red Mustang?

(FYI and FWIW, the recent Natasha Morales case centered around a carjacked older blue Ford Explorer.)

Thank-you, Des!

I do not remember this?  Do you?  I have seen nothing reported to my knowledge on what Cuz is stating.

Well, I just remembered that it was reported early in the case two cars, one ID as Teri and a blue explored were seen zooming out of Suavi Island. The day of the disappearance.[/

What's up with the above statement is it true or false?    I don't want to bite onto this without proof.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2010, 02:51:35 PM »

I will try this again:

I don't either

Count me in too..I sure don't get any warm motherly vibes from either of these women.

I am also curious about a view things.  Could the home near Terri's where DeDe was gardening be on NW Plainview Rd?  I just bring that address up again because if I read correctly the searches of the 3 individuals homes were last week..DeDe being one of them.

This week we saw two for sale signs on 2 of the homes..the third is a mystery at this point.

But back to the Plainview RD where the man is saying LE was there  looking, but it wasn't him..he said they were looking for another family.  The family part gave me pause....I mean a whole family ..so I thought maybe this is where DeDe was working?  IDK..but some how that Plainview Rd means something to LE.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2010, 02:52:27 PM »

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/07/23/kyron-horman-update-dede-spicher-wasnt-cooperative-with-us-either/

Kyron Horman Update: DeDe Spicher Wasn’t Cooperative With Us Either

11:25 AM July 23rd, 2010 by James Pitkin

Last night’s announcement (PDF) from the parents of Kyron Horman confirmed our suspicion that DeDe Spicher lied about her identity when we visited her house earlier this month.

Perhaps that’s not surprising, since Kyron’s parents accuse Spicher of “refusing to cooperate with law enforcement” and of providing Terri Moulton Horman with “support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.”

On June 30, four days after Kaine Horman left home with his daughter Kiara, several cars were seen driving away from the house where Terri Horman remained living alone.

One of those cars belonged to Terri Horman’s parents. Another belonged to Spicher.

Curious if they had any insight into the case, we knocked on the door of her condo in Tualatin several days later. The woman who answered the door was the same person shown in the photo and identified as Spicher in the press release from Kyron’s parents.

But the woman at the door told us DeDe Spicher wasn’t home. She identified herself only as a “friend” who was in town “to help.”

Asked where she was from, the woman paused and looked away.

“Where I’m from,” she said.

(snipped)

hope I snipped enough...

OS

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2010, 02:53:03 PM »

I have to say I didn't read anything about a blue Explorer either.  Also I was reading on Blinks this morning and someone posted that DeDe, Kaine and Terri all knew each other for several years, I thought it said seven years. Now I went back and can't find it  I'm sure we will find out more about how long everyone knew each other.

Thank you Norose! I went back and could not find it either. I thought I was going bonkers!

There is no Cuz, we aren't Fools. Someone is trying to throw the investigative off, someone who drinking happy juice. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2010, 02:54:03 PM »

That picture or DS with the wild eyes reminds me of Elsa Lanchester, a famous redhead (also Bride of Frankenstein)

http://www.movieactors.com/freezeframes510/Bell-Book87.jpeg

http://www.famozz.com/actors/elsa-lanchester/video/-wz1cBUBbLA.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2010, 02:53:07 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/Who-is-DeDe-Spicher-99118324.html

Who is DeDe Spicher?

by Teresa Blackman, kgw.com staff

kgw.com
Posted on July 23, 2010 at 10:43 AM
Updated today at 11:07 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Horman’s, has been questioned by detectives investigating seven-year-old Kyron’s disappearance. Her home was also searched last week.

Spicher has known Kaine and Terri Horman for about seven years and used to work out with Terri, a former competitive bodybuilder, on a regular basis.

She describes herself on blogspot as "a fitness junkie, med school wannabe, pet-sitting veteran, HOA board survivor and worm herder.” She also talks about her first marathon, first century bike ride and what it’s like to grow a garden on the small patio of her condo. Her last blog entry was on May 5, a month before Kyron disappeared.

She also has a profile posted on the Yard-sharing Web site, hyperlocavore which describes her as someone who’s passionate about organic gardening and actively seeking a yard to share. She wrote that she wants to learn from others about natural gardening methods.

Spicher lives in a condo located on SW Sagert Street in Tualatin that has a “for sale” sign posted in the front yard. She apparently used to serve as the president of the condo association.

A reliable source told KGW that investigators learned Spicher was doing gardening work not far from the Horman home in Northwest Portland on the day Kyron disappeared. Spicher reportedly left where she was working on the garden at 11:15 a.m. on June 4 and returned around 1 p.m.

The person who owns the house, who was cooperating with investigators, told them she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period.

If Spicher was with Terri for this short period of time ... I suspect that maybe  she was contacted by Terri and ... assistance was requested ... "something bad had happened".

In other words ... the death of Kyron had not been premeditated.

I could be wrong.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2010, 02:54:12 PM »

Good afternoon,

IF a GJ is going on, why doesn't the DA subpoena Dede, get her under oath ask her questions? Like did you see TH during the hrs of ?? If she lies they get her for purgery, arrest her.

Maybe Kaine was coming from testifying at the GJ, or learning from LE something from the GJ, since LE seems to be telling him everything.

OS

Maybe they did and we just aren't privy to that info yet. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2010, 02:53:14 PM »

Good afternoon,

OS

we don't know who all is being subpeoned to the GJ.. , I think LE hasn't said anything about the grand jury so could very well be dede has been subpeoned to the grand jury and we just don't know about it.

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2010, 02:54:53 PM »

Good afternoon,

OS

If they may indict her in this crime, they cannot force her into incriminatikg herself (5th amenment rights) unless they give her immunity.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2010, 02:54:20 PM »

I'll just throw this out here, could it be possible that DeDe and someone else besides Terri took Kyron, and for what reason, I can come up with a couple I suppose, but could this be revenge? Or was DeDe and Terri and maybe one other person all involved with this? Again I can't come up with anything besides revenge against Kaine.

I believe more likely all involved since DeDe and Terri have been spending alot of time together since Kyron went missing.

Is it possible that Kyron's death was not premeditated but resulted from an impulsive action by Terri that could not be taken back after she took her stepson from the school with the intention of taking him to the doctor and returning him later (jacket/backpack/science project)?

Could Terri ... in a panic ... fearing the legal consequences ... fearing Kaine's response ...  have contacted her good friend to assist in covering up her impulsive act of wrongdoing?

Could it be that at this point Terri made the decision that she would claim she had left Kyron at school that morning and ... the teacher must have heard her correctly in regards to the date of the doctor's appointment?

Think about it.

1.  The teacher was under the impression that Kyron would be absent.
2.  Tanner was under the impression that his friend would be absent.
3.  Spicher abruptly left her landscaping job at 11:30 PM.
4.  Terri was at home when Kaine arrived at 2:00 PM.

I just cannot comprehend Spicher being a participant with Terri in the disappearing or harming of Kyron but ... assisting a friend in covering up an unintentional act of wrongdoing ... maybe.

Janet

+++++++

SPICHER'S LANDSCAPING CUSTOMER

Investigators put pressure on Terri Moulton Horman's friends, including DeDe Spicher
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 7:50 PM
Updated: Friday, July 23, 2010, 9:48 AM

Detectives learned that Spicher, who shares Terri Horman's passion for fitness and gardening, was doing gardening work for a Northwest Portland homeowner on June 4. She abruptly left the house about 11:30 a.m. and didn't return until an hour to 90 minutes later.

Another person working at the home called Spicher to come in for lunch, and the homeowner called Spicher on her cell phone but she wasn't reachable. Detectives have questioned both the homeowner and the other person who was working at the home that day.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

KAINE, DESIREE AND TONY

Letter from Kyron's parents, stepfather

"We have been briefed by law enforcement on the most recent developments in Kyron’s case.  We have been informed that they have identified a person that has been in close communication with Terri Moulton Horman since Kyron went missing and her name is DeDe Spicher.  She has not only been in close communication with Terri but has been providing Terri with support and advice that is not in the best interests of our son.  Additional information provided shows that she is refusing to cooperate with law enforcement, she is also going as far as to suggest to others that may have information regarding Kyron’s disappearance, not to cooperate as well.  We implore DeDe Spicer (sic) to come forward and cooperate with the investigators in any way that they need in order to assist us in finding our son.  We will state further that if we find out through the investigation that she caused a delay in us finding our son due to her lack of cooperation, we will pursue civil remedies in this matter.

"We as a family cannot understand how anyone can look at Kyron’s smiling face, having information and choose not to help bring him home.  Please remember what this is about, it’s about bringing a wonderful little boy back to his family.

"Desiree, Tony, and Kaine"

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/investigators_put_pressure_on.html

DESIREE YOUNG

Q&A with Kyron Horman family touches on polygraph tests, day boy disappeared
Published: Monday, July 05, 2010, 11:11 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 06, 2010, 6:30 AM

Was Kyron supposed to be out of school the following Friday for a doctor's appointment?

"There was some discussion about the appointment but it was unknown exactly when the appointment was scheduled so we cannot comment for certain."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/horman_family_answers_question.html

Thoughts?  Talk to me.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2010, 02:55:35 PM »

There is no Cuz, we aren't Fools. Someone is trying to throw the investigative off, someone who drinking happy juice. 

I wanted that some of that happy juice. Darn.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2010, 02:55:42 PM »

More from Dede's cousin...
Jonesr (OP)
User ID: 1046277
 United States
7/23/2010 1:56 PM
Report abusive post Re: MY COUSIN HAS JUST BEEN IMPLICATED IN THE KYRON HORMAN CASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote

Well, I just remembered that it was reported early in the case two cars, one ID as Teri and a blue explored were seen zooming out of Suavi Island. The day of the disappearance. Dede drives a blue explorer.
This is not good.
The poster stating that Dede and Teri are gingers is on to something also,
I know she doesn't much care for kids, and never showed interest in meeting my three.
Dede was a very spoiled child, and never got as much as a lecture for bad behavoir her whole life, I lived with them for two years while in HS.
She is very selfcentered, and a narcisist. ( can't spell that one)
it's terrible to say about family but truth is truth.
IMO she is way more involved than we know yet.
I hope I'm wrong, I wasn't bout the gulf chasm and Matt simmons.
I'm surrounded by doom!

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1141412/pg1

Re the bolded part:  I thought this particular rumor involved a red Mustang?

(FYI and FWIW, the recent Natasha Morales case centered around a carjacked older blue Ford Explorer.)

Thank-you, Des!

I do not remember this?  Do you?  I have seen nothing reported to my knowledge on what Cuz is stating.

Well, I just remembered that it was reported early in the case two cars, one ID as Teri and a blue explored were seen zooming out of Suavi Island. The day of the disappearance.[/

What's up with the above statement is it true or false?    I don't want to bite onto this without proof.

Don't bite.  We don't know if it's true or total BS. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2010, 02:57:53 PM »

This person says that cousin DeDe was friends with "step monster" for a while, and that most of people that knew Teri Horman said she was a psycho. This is a different picture than what I've been reading about with TH's exes and others saying how nice she was. I doubted the nice scenario because KC Anthony came across as motherly and nice too, and don't think it was just PPD that caused a sudden change. Maybe the PPD made it harder for her to conceal the "real" TH. This may be the more accurate picture ---Psycho of long standing.

Careful what you bite on.  I don't believe this is the Cuz. We already knew this information. 

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2010, 02:57:06 PM »

Janet - yes very possible
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2010, 02:59:48 PM »

O/T

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38383037/

Investigation ties military workers to child porn

WASHINGTON — A major federal investigation has identified dozens of members of the military and defense contractors, including some with top-level security clearances, as having obtained child pornography.

Among those implicated in the investigative findings were individuals tied to the National Reconnaissance Office and National Security Agency, which keep some of the nation's most heavily guarded secrets.

(snipped)

Sickening................

OS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.