June 01, 2024, 05:56:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #857 3/20/11 - 4/20/11  (Read 375162 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #600 on: April 07, 2011, 06:14:10 PM »

http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/politiek/2011/04/joran_mogelijk_in_nederlandse.html

Google translation:

APRIL 6 2011-23:51

JORAN POSSIBLE DUTCH CELL

Joran van der Sloot, if he is convicted in Peru for murder, possibly a part of his sentence in the Netherlands serve. A prisoner must normally first have a "substantial part" of his sentence in Peru prison.

Peru and the Netherlands have recently WOTS a treaty, which stands for Law Enforcement of Criminal Judgments shipment. Based on this law, a portion of their prison sentences in their homeland serve.

Van der Sloot has certainly be interested to serve his sentence in the Netherlands to sit, reports Reuters news agency. But first he must "inevitably" be damned. This means that all appeals have been exhausted.
 ::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: April 07, 2011, 06:17:41 PM »

http://www.powned.tv/nieuws/politiek/2011/04/joran_mogelijk_in_nederlandse.html

Google translation:

APRIL 6 2011-23:51

JORAN POSSIBLE DUTCH CELL

Joran van der Sloot, if he is convicted in Peru for murder, possibly a part of his sentence in the Netherlands serve. A prisoner must normally first have a "substantial part" of his sentence in Peru prison.

Peru and the Netherlands have recently WOTS a treaty, which stands for Law Enforcement of Criminal Judgments shipment. Based on this law, a portion of their prison sentences in their homeland serve.

Van der Sloot has certainly be interested to serve his sentence in the Netherlands to sit, reports Reuters news agency. But first he must "inevitably" be damned. This means that all appeals have been exhausted.

Well, this isn't good.  He needs to stay in Peru (and die in Peru), if not in Peru he needs to be right here in the United States.  Hopefully he will never see the light of day from his rathole he is in right now.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: April 07, 2011, 06:39:20 PM »

Joran will never live through a "substantial portion" of his sentence in Peru.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: April 07, 2011, 06:44:06 PM »

I have a hinky feeling that there will be negotiations happening behind the scenes between the Peruvian Judicial and Aruban/Dutch "powers that be".

For now Joran has holds the Ace in the card game.

If Joran is forced to served 30 years in a Peruvian lockup ... Aruba and Holland realize that he is not going to keep his mouth shut.  Joran will expose those who have knowledge and/or participated in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 as well as those who have knowledge and participated in the coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.

The implications are far reaching.  Aruba/Holland's dirty little secrets encompassing respective underground economies will be exposed if Joran feels betrayed.  In a "rage" ... he may take "passionate" action and reveal all.  In other words the Aruban/Dutch house of cards will collapse.

Janet

+++++

No Grounds to Release

NANCY GRACE
Aired September 13, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

<snipped>

NANCY GRACE, HOST: What was the grounds? Why did they release them?

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S MOTHER: You know, Nancy, there was absolutely no -- no grounds for them to be released. And I spoke with the Dutch interrogators. And even as of September the 1st, things were really progressing well, and Joran and Deepak and Satish, they had -- these young men had divided, and they were not denying a crime anymore. They were merely implicating each other. And the list of inconsistencies was presented before Judge Smit. The reasonable doubt was there. I don`t have any idea why he fled the island and then faxed a reversal decision. It just is incredible.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0509/13/ng.01.html

The Hague?

On the Record w/ Greta  - November 14, 2005

<snipped>

VAN SUSTEREN: They are saying that even the AG is controlled by The Hague, so they're keeping Karen Janssen on ...

TWITTY: Well Greta, somebody is lobbying for Joran in the Hague in order to protect him ... it has to be.

<snipped>

Transcript Credit: Heli
Refugees Unleased

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: April 07, 2011, 06:50:11 PM »

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 -
« Reply #1553 on: June 26, 2010, 12:47:13 AM »

just have a feeling something even bigger is going to happen.  I have a feeling that Joran is going to throw people under the bus and start naming names.  Joran is mad and he will turn his anger towards Aruba for not helping him.  Everyone get ready to run.

People like:

Van der Straaten
Rudy Croes
Nelson Oduber
Karin Jannsen
Rick Smid
Bob Witt
Ben King
Michael Posner
Julia Renfro

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8145.msg1170391;topicseen#msg1170391

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: April 07, 2011, 06:50:52 PM »

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: April 07, 2011, 06:56:07 PM »

I am so sick of Joran pulling rabbits out of his hat!
Most turn out to be only a mirage, but I am still sick of him.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: April 07, 2011, 07:03:25 PM »

It would be interesting to know the names of Dutch prisoners in Peruvian lockups without financial means ... without influencial connections ... who have been afforded the opportunity to serve a portion of their sentences in the Netherlands.

Janet

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: April 07, 2011, 07:21:52 PM »

It would be interesting to know the names of Dutch prisoners in Peruvian lockups without financial means ... without influencial connections ... who have been afforded the opportunity to serve a portion of their sentences in the Netherlands.

Janet

It is my understanding that the WOTs agreement had been in the Peru legislature for awhile.  It was just recently approved.  I don't think any Dutch have had the opportunity to use it.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: April 07, 2011, 07:38:26 PM »

Janet

It is my understanding that the WOTs agreement had been in the Peru legislature for awhile.  It was just recently approved.  I don't think any Dutch have had the opportunity to use it.

I wonder if it makes a difference if the Dutch prisoner being held has been charged and found guilty of murder versus a Dutch prisoner that's been charged and found guilty of drug trafficking?  Not that I condone drug trafficking, but that's a lot less serious than a murder charge.  Why would/should a murderer be allowed to finish a sentence in the Netherlands when not only have they murdered a Peruvian citizen, but also murdered them in Peru?  Why not start with prisoners that have been charged and found guilty of something like drug trafficking?  Let them serve the majority of their sentence in Peru, and then let them finish it in the Netherlands, starting with perhaps those that have been charged with the least crime and/or been incarcerated longest and have exhibited good behavior, maybe? JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: April 07, 2011, 07:43:18 PM »

Anticipated Natalee Holloway Related Highlights of 2011.

1.  The Defamation Lawsuit Outcome.
2.  The Beth Holloway "Vanished" Series.
3.  The Natalee Holloway Lifetime Sequel.
4.  The Persistence Betrayal Exposed.
5.  The Twists and Turns in the Stephany Flores Case.
6.  The Unexpected in the Natalee Holloway Case.

Oprah Winfrey Show - January 27, 2008

BETH HOLLOWAY: We've never really relied on an investigative approach to find an answer to Natalee. I think what we've relied on more heavily is that at any given moment something unexpected could happen and we really feel anyone could talk at any moment.

http://www2.oprah.com/world/politics/slide/20080116/politics_284_203.jhtml

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: April 07, 2011, 07:46:09 PM »

Janet

I wonder if it makes a difference if the Dutch prisoner being held has been charged and found guilty of murder versus a Dutch prisoner that's been charged and found guilty of drug trafficking?  Not that I condone drug trafficking, but that's a lot less serious than a murder charge.  Why would/should a murderer be allowed to finish a sentence in the Netherlands when not only have they murdered a Peruvian citizen, but also murdered them in Peru?  Why not start with prisoners that have been charged and found guilty of something like drug trafficking?  Let them serve the majority of their sentence in Peru, and then let them finish it in the Netherlands, starting with perhaps those that have been charged with the least crime and/or been incarcerated longest and have exhibited good behavior, maybe? JMHO

I don't know much about the final agreement.  There was a BIG to-do with Thailand because there was disagreement about the agreement.  A Wots agreement can either be stated as a "continued enforcement" or a "transfer".  The Dutch like the transfer idea because then the case can be heard by a Dutch judge (on Dutch standards) and most prisoners are released.  Thailand wanted continued enforcement.  I have no idea the specifics of Peru.    The place that Anita listed for Peru prisoners was the agency backing the treaty. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: April 07, 2011, 07:53:59 PM »

Janet

In a corrupt justice system those with financial means and influential connections are afforded the privileges.

++++++

Ricardo Flores:

'It is shameful what happens in prisons. I think the INPE has to give the same treatment to all criminals.'

November 10, 2010

http://www.generaccion.com/noticia/83737/familia-flores-aseguran-que-joran-van-der-sloot-vive-como-rey

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: April 07, 2011, 08:17:16 PM »

Van der Sloot's Prison Transfer Possibilities
Story Published: 6/09/2010 6:49 pm
Updated: 6/09/2010 10:44 pm

(Birmingham, AL) WIAT-

Some countries allow foreign prisoners to serve out prison sentences in their home countries. We explored whether that could be the case for Joran van der Sloot if he were to be convicted.

Peru has allowed foreign prisoner transfers in the past, but it is not as simple when the prisoner is Dutch.

"It is not possible during a trial…never. First of all, such a transfer can only take place after a Dutch citizen or any other nationality of citizen has been tried and convicted and all appeals have been exhausted. But such a transfer is only possible on the basis of a treaty and the Dutch and the Peruvian authorities have been negotiating such a treaty for the last two years. The treaty has not been concluded yet. At the moment it is with Peru, so there is not even such a treaty, so a transfer of any Dutch citizen at the moment is not possible," said  Floris van Hovell, a spokesman for the Royal Netherlands Embassy in Washington DC.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloots-Prison-Transfer-Possibilities/O5kU1zDXgUWAlkI9waaoEQ.cspx

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: April 07, 2011, 08:51:29 PM »

http://doldrieschteblogger.wordpress.com/

Google translation:

What I think is just a travesty, that the draft laws in Peru of murder suspect Joran van der Sloot, if he is convicted, possibly a part of his sentence in the Netherlands can serve. Joran van der Sloot has certainly ears, his lawyer said Máximo Altez. It should not be much crazier, I thought, when this article came to me under my eyes. Quick look at the date, since January 1 was the April Fools joke, but no, it's not a cheap box.

That this scheme was used for naive tourists and truck drivers who get caught with a few grams of drugs, and for this absurd sentences get high, I can quite agree with this. But for a scum like Joran van der Sloot should be no leniency. Indeed, in my opinion he would never again be allowed the opportunity to make contact with ladies.

To be eligible for this, the Dutchman in Peru was "irrevocable" condemned, let a spokesman for the Ministry of Security and Justice know. This is only the case if, after a ruling exhausted all appeals or redundant.

"But first it would have to come to a conviction and there is as yet no", says his lawyer.

Van der Sloot is suspected of killing the 21-year-old Peruvian Stephany Flores late May last year. The Peruvian justice to him for thirty years behind bars, but his lawyer claims that this should be a maximum of five years. The process has not yet started.

Convention

Peru and the Netherlands have now called a WOTS treaty, law enforcement gear criminal sentences. One convicted while normally have to ask the authorities of the country where he is condemned to be transferred to his homeland. A prisoner must normally first have a "substantial part" of his sentence in Peru prison.

Already in 2008 the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced that a treaty with Peru was coming, but then encountered further problems in the South American country. The Cabinet has now agreed to the bill and this is now advice to the Council of State.

In Peru, 117 Dutch are down, most of them for a drug offense, according to the latest figures from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Conditions in many South American prisons, according to the ministry often very difficult, dangerous and unhealthy.

That there is such a treaty, there can you say something. Someone who wants to earn quick money by smuggling drugs abroad and then get caught, would in my view are a punishment from quiet to sit. But someone like Joran van der Sloot, at least one young lady has been murdered, and a second appearance against him so that you might think he has helped her lived and died in changing, from me there until its end rot in a cell.

windy city
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: April 07, 2011, 08:59:17 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I'm reading the articles about Joranstein serving out his sentance in Holland.  If I'm not mistaken  his lawyer Maximo is the one stating this as an option. The treaty between Peru and Holland was introduced well before the sporter killed a Peruvian daughter.  I think this was just a good opportunity for a big mouthed lawyer to spout about news that might benefit Dutch prisoners(drug mules).

Joranstein aint goin nowhere but hell, imo.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: April 07, 2011, 09:02:15 PM »

Janet

I don't know much about the final agreement.  There was a BIG to-do with Thailand because there was disagreement about the agreement.  A Wots agreement can either be stated as a "continued enforcement" or a "transfer".  The Dutch like the transfer idea because then the case can be heard by a Dutch judge (on Dutch standards) and most prisoners are released.  Thailand wanted continued enforcement.  I have no idea the specifics of Peru.    The place that Anita listed for Peru prisoners was the agency backing the treaty. 

The part I made bold above is what their goal is I'm sure.  But hopefully since Joran has charges pending in the U. S. just maybe that will throw a wrench in their plan IF it ever comes to that.  I can't see the "crime of passion" defense working so I think Joran is going to have a long sentence to serve in Peru.  And once he's sentenced hopefully they won't be quite as concerned with keeping him "safe" like they are now...before the trial.  Hopefully he'll be a dead man walking whether he realizes it or not.  If he should live to get transferred anywhere, it should be to the U. S. to face the charges here, not to the Netherlands to be released!

jmo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: April 07, 2011, 10:34:24 PM »

If Joran is transferred to the Netherlands/Aruba by Peru to serve a portion of his sentence in regards to the Stephany Flores case ... upon his release can he be extradited to the States to face the extortion charges?

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: April 07, 2011, 10:50:12 PM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: April 07, 2011, 11:29:18 PM »

I Never Ask Him Why

LOVING NATALEE
A MOTHER'S TESTAMENT OF HOPE AND FAITH
By Beth Holloway

Pages 100: He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.  God never questioned me when she was in my care.  I must not question Him.  I realize that He is as proud of her as I am.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.