June 03, 2024, 06:35:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #3 10/17/11 - 10/21/11  (Read 550768 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: October 18, 2011, 11:44:02 PM »

No link on this, I just saw it on local news, KMBC, the police are at the Irwin house and it is lit up bright as day.  They are not going to seach until tomorrow, they are simply guarding it now.

Sheesh...you think that the baby has been there all along?  Doesn't this home have a basement?  I wonder if there is any type of crawl space?

What if Lisa is found at the house?  Could the dogs have missed that?   From what we've read, there is no scent of Lisa leading from the home.   
Even if Lisa isn't found in the home, LE could be looking for evidence of crimes against her.  This could include checking drains, the washing machine, vacuum cleaners and etc.  It could include checking the walls, floor & ceilings for blood spatter or even other body fluid that was cleaned up and isn't visible to the naked eye but can be seen with special tools.   Things like that.  They could look at clothes, shoes, mattresses and all kinds of things checking for foul play. And some clothing items or shoes might have mud or pollen, bits of leaves and etc., that could give a clue where the clothes were worn in case the person wearing them went out to the woods.   I hope they go over the house with a fine tooth comb.  In my opinion, LE seems to think Lisa is no longer alive.  They've checked dumpsters, the dump and wooded areas, creeks.   
I think they may even know the who, what, why, how, but not the where.  They could easily be doing the search now, but there is a reason they aren't... wish I knew what it was.  I have been trying to think of where else she could be in that house and I thought about my basement.  The water shutoff valve is in my basement, but it's behind a wall not concrete.  If you remove the panel you see dirt and there might be enough space to 'bury' something.  Also above the concrete foundation in the unfinished portion there would be room to tuck something on top of the foundation and back far enough that you'd never know it was there.  Or even if they have walls that are more like glorified dividers, things can be hidden there.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: October 18, 2011, 11:46:54 PM »

No link on this, I just saw it on local news, KMBC, the police are at the Irwin house and it is lit up bright as day.  They are not going to seach until tomorrow, they are simply guarding it now.
Luminol spraying?
They apparently aren't doing anything tonight, but wouldn't it be better to do luminol at night. 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: October 18, 2011, 11:54:46 PM »

I am still thinking of the post that said the boys described a "clicking" sound. I mean, what in a normal home would have a clicking sound?

Someone here suggested a lighter.

So, I made a list of things that could be considered sorta clicking:

1. a loud combination lock
2. a child proof medicine bottle cap
3. kids toys
4. computer keyboard
5. a ratchet wrench
6. wood chimes
7. turning of a revolver
8. baby swing gears
9. pen being clicked
10. any gadget being turned on/off

Can't think of anything else.

----

About the search warrant, I hope LE searches each and every cranny in that place. She had to have hid evidence in the home, if things happened like they appear.

Even if a stranger went into her home, they had to leave something behind.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #403 on: October 18, 2011, 11:57:30 PM »

Any body catch on Joy Behar something being said about the Irwin's taking down or dismantling Lisa's room? Why would you do that?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: October 19, 2011, 12:04:25 AM »

Any body catch on Joy Behar something being said about the Irwin's taking down or dismantling Lisa's room? Why would you do that?

If it's true, it sounds like they are resigned to the thought that she is not coming back.

I hope it is NOT because they want to get rid of evidence.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #405 on: October 19, 2011, 12:04:52 AM »

Sheesh...you think that the baby has been there all along?  Doesn't this home have a basement?  I wonder if there is any type of crawl space?

What if Lisa is found at the house?  Could the dogs have missed that?   From what we've read, there is no scent of Lisa leading from the home.   
Even if Lisa isn't found in the home, LE could be looking for evidence of crimes against her.  This could include checking drains, the washing machine, vacuum cleaners and etc.  It could include checking the walls, floor & ceilings for blood spatter or even other body fluid that was cleaned up and isn't visible to the naked eye but can be seen with special tools.   Things like that.  They could look at clothes, shoes, mattresses and all kinds of things checking for foul play. And some clothing items or shoes might have mud or pollen, bits of leaves and etc., that could give a clue where the clothes were worn in case the person wearing them went out to the woods.   I hope they go over the house with a fine tooth comb.  In my opinion, LE seems to think Lisa is no longer alive.  They've checked dumpsters, the dump and wooded areas, creeks.   

IF the info from the woman that allegedly knew her in Ft. Bragg is correct, this is scary and it was in 2007 when she was stated to live there:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1951731/

Spring Lake — Harnett County authorities said they located the remains of a missing 11-month-old girl in the attic of her house Saturday afternoon.

::snipping2::

Police said Harmony's mother, Johni Michelle Heuser, told investigators she found the girl dead in her crib several weeks ago. Police said Heuser concealed her daughter's death out of fear and did not tell anybody.

Heuser stayed behind at the house, police said. Heuser initially told police she last saw Harmony after putting her to bed Thursday night. She said Harmony was wearing pink pajamas with the words "Daddy's Girl" on them.

When police arrived at the house Friday, they discovered that a pink bed sheet, a few bibs and most of Harmony's clothing were missing. Also, the window in the baby's room was open, and the screen had been removed. It was sitting outside the house.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: October 19, 2011, 12:09:10 AM »

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: October 19, 2011, 12:32:01 AM »

IF the info from the woman that allegedly knew her in Ft. Bragg is correct, this is scary and it was in 2007 when she was stated to live there:

Spring Lake — Harnett County authorities said they located the remains of a missing 11-month-old girl in the attic of her house Saturday afternoon.

Police said Harmony's mother, Johni Michelle Heuser, told investigators she found the girl dead in her crib several weeks ago. Police said Heuser concealed her daughter's death out of fear and did not tell anybody.

Heuser stayed behind at the house, police said. Heuser initially told police she last saw Harmony after putting her to bed Thursday night. She said Harmony was wearing pink pajamas with the words "Daddy's Girl" on them.

When police arrived at the house Friday, they discovered that a pink bed sheet, a few bibs and most of Harmony's clothing were missing. Also, the window in the baby's room was open, and the screen had been removed. It was sitting outside the house.

Could very well be the same situation. Except that in Lisa's case the mother was dead drunk when it happened.

If what happened was an accident, I don't see why she would lie about it. So, she had to have done something to her, or it was something that she knew would get her in trouble.

I believe that a search with permission from the homeowner, police can search but cannot be thorough. But, a warrant can give them more leeway.

I'm crossing my fingers and toes that Lisa is found soon.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: October 19, 2011, 12:32:31 AM »

More on my last post and how the baby was undetected for sooo long in the damn house.....

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6400083/

Deputies found the toddler's remains in her mother's attic on Oct. 20, 2007. The indictment states the child was killed between Aug. 31, 2007, and Sept. 30, 2007.

The child had been wrapped in a plastic bag and stuffed in an empty diaper box in a corner of the attic, authorities said. The body was so badly decomposed that medical examiners have never been able to determine a cause of death.

TOO MANY COINCIDENCES>>>>>>

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: October 19, 2011, 12:33:14 AM »

Thanks for this layout picture, I can't tell if the computer room is that entire end of the house or if there is a room behind it.  I have been trying to determine if there was an exit from the home to the deck or if the only access to it was from the outside.  This is the best shot I have seen http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12179.msg1478014#msg1478014, but I can't tell if there is a door or not. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: October 19, 2011, 12:37:57 AM »

Could very well be the same situation. Except that in Lisa's case the mother was dead drunk when it happened.

If what happened was an accident, I don't see why she would lie about it. So, she had to have done something to her, or it was something that she knew would get her in trouble.

I believe that a search with permission from the homeowner, police can search but cannot be thorough. But, a warrant can give them more leeway.

I'm crossing my fingers and toes that Lisa is found soon.

I am not buying she was dead drunk.....maybe she had been drinking, then she heard the Judge and atty Zellner talk about how Riley Fox's dad was drunk and voila, the next day she is drunk? Sounds like it's a defense strategy to me.
 True WRT the SW, they can pretty much do any thing they want to.....sadly, I have no hope she is still with us:( The LE is not looking for a live child PERIOD, too many inconsistencies, no cooperation with LE except a phone call (which is not IMO cooperation) since Oct. 3rd, not allowing the kids to be interviewed, the writing is on the wall......I pray I am wrong, but from the moment I saw her on TV and JI, they exuded guilt....again JMO.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: October 19, 2011, 12:46:45 AM »

I am still thinking of the post that said the boys described a "clicking" sound. I mean, what in a normal home would have a clicking sound?

Someone here suggested a lighter.

So, I made a list of things that could be considered sorta clicking:

1. a loud combination lock
2. a child proof medicine bottle cap
3. kids toys
4. computer keyboard
5. a ratchet wrench
6. wood chimes
7. turning of a revolver
8. baby swing gears
9. pen being clicked
10. any gadget being turned on/off

Can't think of anything else.

----

About the search warrant, I hope LE searches each and every cranny in that place. She had to have hid evidence in the home, if things happened like they appear.

Even if a stranger went into her home, they had to leave something behind.

The storm glass/screen on the windows - could have been mom testing or staging as well as a perp sneaking in.  Did it click when it fell on cops legs attempting break in on video?  I don't remember but remember my parents old windows did that - the storm glass not the screen.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: October 19, 2011, 12:54:17 AM »

I realize that an 11 mo. old is small, but the child would still decompose, correct ?
How could a child be hidden in that attic for so long & no
awful odor to high heaven ?

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: October 19, 2011, 12:57:52 AM »

video of LE's staged break in attempt.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-police-stage-break-familys-home/story?id=14702680
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: October 19, 2011, 01:14:10 AM »

I realize that an 11 mo. old is small, but the child would still decompose, correct ?
How could a child be hidden in that attic for so long & no
awful odor to high heaven ?

Absolutely........but, if wrapped in enough plastic and in a sealed box, maybe the odor wouldn't be so bad....how many bodies were in John Wayne Gacy's house ???? There are other instances of bodies within the home hidden, but this one freaked me out big time.

[
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #415 on: October 19, 2011, 02:19:57 AM »

Good evening

Someone was asking about a back door, watching prime news with Vinnie, a reporter is in the back of the house. You can see a back door off the computer room and it looks like steps coming off the deck on the left side.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: October 19, 2011, 03:18:37 AM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-kcpd-new-search-irwin-home-missing-baby-20111018,0,794561.story
Police Plan to Search Home of Lisa Irwin Again
Eric Burke, FOX 4 News Christie Walton Web Producer
9:12 p.m. CDT, October 18, 2011

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
Police will return to the home where baby Lisa Irwin disappeared from 15 days ago. The family has been staying with other family members at a different residence. On Tuesday, police obtained a search warrant and plan to take a second look at Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin's home. That means the family can no longer go inside the home.

Officers didn't say when that search will happen, but it's likely it will happen on Wednesday.
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: October 19, 2011, 03:29:51 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29402334/detail.html
Missing Baby's Neighbors Worry About Other Kids
Concern Grows As Baby Lisa Case Lingers
POSTED: 10:40 pm CDT October 5, 2011
UPDATED: 11:36 pm CDT October 5, 2011

Video at link.
Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29402334/detail.html#ixzz1bD6JK36i

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #418 on: October 19, 2011, 03:51:45 AM »

This woman really believes what she's saying. 

Opinions?

I'm not sure how to embed a video directly so I'll just post the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nC7jOT28jUY

~ fanta
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: October 19, 2011, 07:04:01 AM »

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/19/justice/missouri-missing-girl/
Police obtain search warrant in 'Baby Lisa' case
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 5:55 AM EST, Wed October 19, 2011

Video at link.
(CNN) -- Authorities have obtained a search warrant for the home where a missing 11-month-old Missouri girl was reportedly last seen, Kansas City police said Tuesday.

The warrant allows investigators to comb the house in the coming days and also bars the family of Lisa Irwin from returning home. A patrol car has been posted outside.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.