May 28, 2024, 05:33:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #13 1/05/12 - 1/28/12  (Read 297379 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: January 14, 2012, 06:56:02 PM »

Did Casey get her driver's license renewed?? remember it expired while she was in jail...
she should not be driving! another parole violation? doesn't matter, she will slide on by anyways...teflon Casey ho...
Are you insinuating The Vapid one is a law breaker?  Monkey Devil!

"Shirley, you can't be serious."      Monkey Devil!

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: January 14, 2012, 07:24:27 PM »

New pics of the monster babykiller posted on AmeliaSobel's twitter.  Ugh.

https://twitter.com/AmeliaSobel

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: January 14, 2012, 07:26:59 PM »

could someone post them here??

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: January 14, 2012, 07:40:45 PM »

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/region_st_lucie_county/port_st_lucie/casey-anthony-laying-low-in-saint-lucie-county
Casey Anthony laying low in Saint Lucie County?
Posted: 01/14/2012  By: Marissa Bagg

::snipping2::
Port Saint Lucie resident Chrissandra Jennings says she knows where Anthony is… in her hometown.

"When I see someone and i know it's them there's no lie there. That was Casey Anthony I can't forget that face," says Jennings, a school bus driver.

Jennings says it was September 20th, she was on her way home from work. She stopped at a red light on Port Saint Lucie Boulevard and Darwin Boulevard and heard a woman yelling in the car next to her. She rolled down the window to listen in.

"I happen to really look at her, and I thought oh my that's Casey Anthony, that's Casey Anthony. She was telling some guy on the phone,''I'm lost, you've got me here in this freaking place, I don't know where I'm going, someone needs to help me," says Jennings.

Jennings says Anthony had her blonde hair pulled back in a bun, and was smoking a cigarette - driving a white car possibly a Hyundai Sonata or a Kia.

Jennings says no one would believe her, so she reached for her cell phone to take a picture for proof. By the time she grabbed her phone, the light had turned green, and Anthony was headed south on Port Saint Lucie Boulevard.

"I knew it was her because of that face, her face is one you will never forget. It's something that will weigh on your mind a long time and she had that face," says Jennings.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: January 14, 2012, 07:49:19 PM »

could someone post them here??

Just view at the twitter link please.   This is the same person who posted the topless Casey pics and we don't want that posted here.  Just look thru the twitter pics.  I'm sure you have a twitter account and if you don't you may need to get one 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: January 14, 2012, 07:50:09 PM »

Poor dog.

shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #606 on: January 14, 2012, 08:07:17 PM »

I did find this conversation thread interesting - hope the IRS is reading along and going, "Oh....reeeeeeally?"   Monkey Devil!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: January 14, 2012, 08:24:12 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/NicRodriguez/status/158134685006962688/photo/1

Latest breaking news on #CaseyAnthony is on the front page of the St. Lucie News Tribune. Go grab a copy! #in http://pic.twitter.com/0SAGmEOZ

there is a picture of the front page of the SLNT!   LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: January 14, 2012, 08:30:35 PM »

I did find this conversation thread interesting - hope the IRS is reading along and going, "Oh....reeeeeeally?"   Monkey Devil!

thanks...I read this as well.....funny but my DH used to work for the IRS

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: January 14, 2012, 09:11:32 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-caylee-anthony-memorial-cleaned-out-20120114,0,7343114.story
Toys, gifts cleared from Caylee Anthony memorial site
Caylee Anthony, 2, was found dead in the woods at the end of Suburban Drive in 2008.

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel

8:08 p.m. EST, January 14, 2012
The wooded spot where the body of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was found in 2008 has long served as a makeshift memorial and often looked like a toy store. This week, it went back to looking like woods.

Eddie DelValle, Orlando director of Bring Kids Home, said the charity cleared out the toys, stuffed animals and other remembrances from the site because the improvised memorial had deteriorated.

The stuffed animals were growing moldy, he said, presenting health concerns, and many of the items and decorations were showing wear and becoming unsightly. Most of it was discarded, DelValle said.

On Saturday, the site was practically barren, a far cry from the colorful array of stuffed bears and flowers that had become the norm for the parcel, located near the end of Suburban Drive in Orange County.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: January 14, 2012, 09:48:05 PM »

I will be back down there in a few weeks and I will go take some pictures and post them here, with Brandi's help of course...
the trees are still there with all the messages to Caylee..they can't take that away unless they cut down the trees...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: January 14, 2012, 10:04:28 PM »

I will be back down there in a few weeks and I will go take some pictures and post them here, with Brandi's help of course...
the trees are still there with all the messages to Caylee..they can't take that away unless they cut down the trees...

I'm not sure what right he had in clearing the site.

And I'll be happy to help you post images Wink

Snipped>

Eddie DelValle, Orlando director of Bring Kids Home, said the charity cleared out the toys, stuffed animals and other remembrances from the site because the improvised memorial had deteriorated.

<snipped>

The Goodnoughs say the charity, which doesn't own the property, had no right to decide what to do with the toys. "All that stuff was brought there for Caylee," Wally said, "it was not left for Bring Kids Home."

DelValle, however, said he was fulfilling a promise he made to the community to keep the site clean. He said there was no way of knowing who had left what behind, so "clearly, we couldn't give it back."

<snipped>

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-caylee-anthony-memorial-cleaned-out-20120114,0,7343114.story

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: January 14, 2012, 10:16:43 PM »

all that stuff was for Caylee!
this guy does not own this land..how very dare he!  wonder if the A's are behind this??? there will be more stuff back there..people will still come and bring things for Caylee...I wonder if her cross was cleared out too????

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: January 14, 2012, 10:34:07 PM »

all that stuff was for Caylee!
this guy does not own this land..how very dare he!  wonder if the A's are behind this??? there will be more stuff back there..people will still come and bring things for Caylee...I wonder if her cross was cleared out too????
If I am one of the Anthony's family I will move from that neighborhood. I will not be able to be close to the place my love one was dumped as garbage
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: January 15, 2012, 12:07:50 AM »

I still think the judge wasn't innocent. I still think the jury was bought. I still think the ACLU & ABC have a lot of money invested in Casey's acquittal. I still think it's political & filters through paid politicians. When people think of mafia, they think if NY, Jersey, Chicago & Philly but what they don't realize is that FL is as bad as organized crime gets when it comes to politics. Think drug trade people. Omg. Money talks. People get elected all the time with buyouts & trade offs. Something to think about: HLN & CNN were totally anti Casey. Nancy Grace became famous in getting her own show when Caylee hit the airwaves. TruTV is owned by the same people but Sunny was always on there being pro defense of Casey. These azzhat stations & their peeps that got famous over Caylee's death only get richer by keeping the gossip going. One station for Casey, one station against Casey, Head Office making money bc people have to tune in at one or the other & both stations totally manipulating the public without the public catching on is nuts. But they did it and they succeeded - just look at their fricken profit margin from airing the trial & complete coverage of all major players since last March.
ITA especially with Judge Perry and Jury. We were brought to believe Judge Perry was a Judge who put up with no nonsense with anyone, then we see him time and time again letting Bozo slide and threatening him with the law bar, we also watched as he catered to the whims of the jury. Here in NC if a jury is to be put in a hotel I can bet you a million its not a 5 star hotel its a moderate place like Days Inn or something in that area and they are in no way pampered.
    with both of you! I still spend hours searching the net for proof  ::boxingjoran::
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: January 15, 2012, 12:13:46 AM »

It would be lovely if George could/would bring charges against Casey..Could he sue her for defamation of character? wouldn't that be awesome!!!

George can't sue for anything said in court or under oath.  Anything these doctors say Casey told them is hearsay.  That's why Baez didn't use them.  Casey would have had to testify to what she said.  The letters Casey wrote to her friend, "Muffin," are a different matter but I don't think she outright accused him in the letters.  Just sort of hinted that maybe she remembered being molested. But I believe she did accuse Lee of molesting her in the letters, but Lee isn't going to sue her.  After all, he loves her.  Or so he mouthed to her in court.  Weirdo. Baez has very carefully never accused George or for that matter Kronk, out of court. That would not be protected.  He at least knows better than to do that.  He would not only lose his house but everything else he has. 
The law regards everything said in court to be true, unless proven to be perjured. Lawyers are exempt from this.  They can say anything without fear as Baez did and answer to no one.

Agreed with everything you've said, however, George could bring a civil suit against Casey like the Goldmans did to O.J. Like OJ, she could be forced to answer questions and couldn't refuse because she's covered by the double jeopardy law, so no chance of self incrimination. We can pray he someday grows some balls and takes care of both biatches in his life
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: January 15, 2012, 08:27:56 AM »

Good morning, monkeys!  Saturday Night Live had a skit about Casey's alleged dog...with Daniel Radcliffe playing the dog...Here's the link
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/casey-anthonys-dog-appears-on-snl-in-cry-for-help/

I wonder if Casey watched this?  I can only imagine fisties ablaze as she blows up the Mason Jar's phone..."You have to do something...Sue them..unless they do a skit where they talk about how cute I am, (makes duck face, while looking in mirror,)
The Jar:   "I don't work on weekends..."

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: January 15, 2012, 08:48:21 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2012/january/370050/Caylee-Anthony-makeshift-memorial-taken-down?cmpid=twitter
Caylee Anthony makeshift memorial taken down
Last Updated: Sunday, January 15, 2012 7:30 AM

ORLANDO --

A long-standing memorial for Caylee Anthony near where her remains were found is no more.

The wooded spot at the end of Suburban Drive has served as a shrine for the two-year-old ever since her body was discovered there back in 2008. But the charity Bring Kids Home cleared out all of the items left there this past week.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: January 15, 2012, 08:58:14 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/011412-Report%3A-Anthony-Lives-in-St.-Lucie-County
Report: Anthony Lives in St. Lucie County
Updated: Saturday, 14 Jan 2012, 10:29 PM EST
Published : Saturday, 14 Jan 2012, 10:07 PM EST

Video at link.
An author at People Magazine says he has figured out where Casey Anthony lives.

The short one-page article in this month's People Magazine drops the bombshell: Casey Anthony is living alone in St. Lucie County.

"This is like the best place you can come and live because everybody stays to themselves, So she's going about her everyday life, riding around, no one's paying attention." Except Chrissandra Jennings was paying attention one afternoon last September at this intersection on Port St. Lucie Boulevard.

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/011412-Report%3A-Anthony-Lives-in-St.-Lucie-County#ixzz1jXEDUqlV

~ Peter Frampton
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #619 on: January 15, 2012, 09:38:10 AM »

f you want to murder your child with virtually no consequences what so ever…not even probation…move to Florida.

Apparently murdering your child, violating your probation, mocking the authorities, cheating the system…are all characteristics that  Jane Velez Mitchell admires and attaches herself to.

Jane just loves child killers AND their attorneys.

Jane Velez Mitchell loves child killers and their attorneys more than she loves her JOB.

Florida is obviously a state that CATERS TO CRIMINALS.
Am I the only one that feels like I am in the middle of a three year episode of THE TWILIGHT ZONE?

What is wrong with the system down there in Florida where this murderer is being rewarded for killing her child in cold blood?

Does this Priscilla Carter let ALL of her probation cases RUN HOG WILD like she is allowing Casey Anthony to do?

Aren’t the residents of Florida the least bit concerned about this?

This is a high profile case! If Priscilla Carter is allowing this defendant to run wild through the streets, go to BARS, DRINK LIQUOR, ASSOCIATE WITH FELONS…make video diaries, NOT WORK…

then what are all of her OTHER cases doing?
Probation means nothing in Florida now either?

So let me get this straight.

In FLORIDA…attorneys can lie, cheat and break all the rules of law in a murder case and the Judge will not do anything about it.

In Florida…you can tamper with evidence in the murder of a child… clean up the crime scene and never worry a second about being charged with anything. I’ll take that a step further…apparently in Florida…you can go on TV and brag about destroying evidence and they STILL won’t charge you.

In Florida…you can murder your child, lie to the police non stop, bleed the system dry and get a book deal for it.

In Florida…it’s ok to go rummaging around looking for the body of a dead child…in the exact spot where that child’s body was later discovered…and no one asks any questions….even in a high profile murder case!

In Florida…apparently you can start a bogus charity based on lies and just keep all the money you con from well meaning people with no consequences. 

If you’re lucky DR. PHIL…(who is supposed to be able to smell BS a mile away…) will be your first SUCKER!

In Florida…since children don’t matter…who cares if you are violating your probation left and right?

In Florida…the system doesn’t care what you do…JUST DON’T BOTHER THEM WITH CRIMINALS!

Are you kidding me?

This is a continuation of a very bad joke!

http://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/2012/01/14/casey-anthony-getting-away-with-murder-and-violating-probation-in-floridas-broken-system/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.