June 07, 2024, 04:16:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10  (Read 257433 times)
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #180 on: June 18, 2005, 11:14:07 PM »

Its is like pulling i a big one.  You hook and pull,  then you give it some slack and then you pull again.  seems like pattern.  I wonder if he has his car back yet with a new GPS device installed.  

Quote from: "Ben"
Quote from: "wantsanswers"
The dad was released! I am surprised because last time someone came in they arrested them. I wonder if the death today was a warning to the boys? What I don't understand, why was  joran so cold to the mother of   Natalie? Is he that stupid or that arrogant. Thinks he is better than most people. Maybe that is why he thought he could get away with it. Why would anyone look for this girl from Alabama? If he gets off or doesn't serve much time, I hope someone puts him in his place...

Don't forget guys, Steve Croes was questioned on Thursday night but not arrested until 6:30 am the next morning.  Not saying this will happen to Papa Van Sloot, but let's not put it by the police to question people, release them, and then "detain" them soon after.
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #181 on: June 18, 2005, 11:14:12 PM »

Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "SPSII"
Quote from: "inthepacific"
I'm wondering if the reason they are questioning Mr. Van de sloot is because they may have found some evidence in those vehicles of his that they took away?

Wonder what Mama would say about hubby and son being in jail.

I am assuming (?) momma knew that Lorenzo was the illegitimate son? (wow...I think I saw this plot on a soap opera) I wonder if so, was there a relationship (brother) of Lorenzo and Joran?
Quit it!   Razz  Razz  Shocked
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2005, 11:14:27 PM »

Quote from: "Ting"
If I understand correctly, Lorenzo is said to be the son of Paulus van der Sloot by a woman not his wife. Does anyone know if this relationship is acknowledged? And has Mr. van der Sloot been involved in the life of this son? Who is the mother, and does she live in Aruba?

Where did this come from?  I've never seen confirmation that Lorenzo was in fact brought in for questioning.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2005, 11:14:37 PM »

Gutfeeling - I think you are on the money or close.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2005, 11:14:49 PM »

Yall are hating me right now i know...lol..dont shoot the newbie!!!! Sorry for the multiple posts...lol...I kept getting a "debug" delivery failed notice... Embarassed

"God dont like ugly"
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »

Could someone repeat the info about the threatening post on Joran's brother's site?  Is it still there?  Does anyone have the link?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2005, 11:15:05 PM »

The dad was released! I am surprised because last time someone came in they arrested them. I wonder if the death today was a warning to the boys? What I don't understand, why was  joran so cold to the mother of   Natalie? Is he that stupid or that arrogant. Thinks he is better than most people. Maybe that is why he thought he could get away with it. Why would anyone look for this girl from Alabama? If he gets off or doesn't serve much time, I hope someone puts him in his place...

this is getyting old fast. but no news good news. i can't even consider more infrekminly sh4t tonight guys....i am going for a moke...i
did tom quit or wiz it red???

peace to all
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2005, 11:15:31 PM »

If I understand correctly, Lorenzo is said to be the son of Paulus van der Sloot by a woman not his wife. Does anyone know if this relationship is acknowledged? And has Mr. van der Sloot been involved in the life of this son? Who is the mother, and does she live in Aruba?

BUT i thought they said his dad killed himself or somthing, my god ahahahahah what a confusion huh?   :0)
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: June 18, 2005, 11:15:33 PM »

Quote from: "GutFeeling"
In the Pacific and Pinto
I think that Joran confided in his father long ago and Paulu van Der Sloot knows where Natalee is.  I think that is why they have questioned him for so long.  
Anyone else agree with me?

I think that is very possible.  I have wondered all along what type of relationship they have and if it's the type that Joran could tell him anything and even if it were murder he would help him cover it.  I don't know.  It could also be what someone previously said, something found in the house or the car.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: June 18, 2005, 11:15:48 PM »

Yall are hating me right now i know...lol..dont shoot the newbie!!!! Sorry for the multiple posts...lol...I kept getting a "debug" delivery failed notice... Embarassed

"God dont like ugly"
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2005, 11:16:10 PM »

Exactly!  But, each time the arrested, it was after questioning followed by released! I ain't stupid, I watch tv!  Razz
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: June 18, 2005, 11:16:45 PM »

Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "tuberide"
neckties given.people missing.coincidence????i think not
 Could you repeat the origin of the "necktie" please?

columbian necktie....neck slit ear to ear and tongue pulled out the wound

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #192 on: June 18, 2005, 11:16:53 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"

dont worry  when you get that debug thing it still got posted you just have to click refresh :0) dont worry "-_
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: June 18, 2005, 11:17:08 PM »

When you get the debug message, your post has gone through.  Just back your page up twice and refresh, don't resend the post.   Very Happy
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #194 on: June 18, 2005, 11:17:19 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"

BUT i thought they said his dad killed himself or somthing, my god ahahahahah what a confusion huh?   :0)

Lorenzos father (Van Geijn) committed suicicede like 3 or 4 eyars ago the "rumor" that hes VDSLoots soon is just that...A RRUMOR

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #195 on: June 18, 2005, 11:17:33 PM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
neckties given.people missing.coincidence????i think not
 Could you repeat the origin of the "necktie" please?

http://www.hasibokos.com/hbknews/?view=day&blogDate=6/10/2005

someone gets their head chopped, then dumped in a cemetary and another guy is missing on an island of 70,000 and already the word is that it is not related to the NH case???? sounds a little bit too coincidental to me..

also the missing guy drove a pick-up , which they have found — wasnt someone from the island on here yesterday talking about a guy with a blue pick-up? maybe a friend of Steve Croes?

think positive
Tila_Bean
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: June 18, 2005, 11:17:57 PM »

Even though you are getting a debug notice, your message should have still gone through.  Don't send your post again.  That's why you are getting the multiple posts. Laughing
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: June 18, 2005, 11:18:14 PM »

nancy_drew, I don't know if he has been brought in for questioning or not. I am speculating that he may be involved somehow with the car with the 3 males and 2 females that Hubert Thiel mentioned that they are following, or were following, it seems like they would know they are being followed by now Smile

I am curious about the family relationships between Mr. VDS and this son, and between the two families in general.
AzRose
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: June 18, 2005, 11:18:30 PM »

Quote from: "Robert J"

Did ANYONE see this car from 12 midnight Sunday night until 12 noon Monday morning?  Was it parked? Was it moving? If it was moving, on what street, in what direction?

If we can find out exactly where the car went.. we may be able to find out where Natalie is..
Don't forget the dismissed as poopoo report of the car at the c-store w' the girl that looked like Nat in the back seat.  Got the tag #?

I was just thinking about that report today.  Wasn't there a girl that looked similar to Natalee getting copies of her passport so she could leave the island?  Was this the same person that was recorded on a gas station video camera?
bkhypnotic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: June 18, 2005, 11:18:37 PM »

Does anyone have pictures of Lorenzo?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.