May 23, 2024, 03:20:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10  (Read 255932 times)
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 19, 2005, 12:05:15 AM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
okay..here I go again..grasping at probably nothing....

This woman who "looked" like Natalee who was making copies of her passport....maybe she was making copies because they needed Natalee to have a passport to get off the island onto another....hmmmm  wheels are a spinning here.

If I remember correctly, she was a Dutch girl travelling with a band. Parents looked at video tape, it was not NH.
nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #341 on: June 19, 2005, 12:07:15 AM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I'll go see if I can find a transcipt of Greta's interview with Beth, but I do remember when asked to describe and timeline their arrival in Aruba, Greta asked something like, ".....how were you able to get all this information?" and Beth said she didn't want to go there.  I'll go look for the transcript.

nancy, where does a person go look for an interview transcript?

Dallas,

CNN and FOX and MSNBC offer transcripts right after shows air.  When first posted the transcripts are drafts, then they update.  On Fox it's on Greta's page under "Interview archives".

Here's the link for Greta's interview with Beth Twitty.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159779,00.html

WHODUNIT:

The interview aired two nights in a row, the entire interview is very interesting.  Here's the section I mentioned in my post.  I've made Beth's response bold.

VAN SUSTEREN: After looking at the video, what was the next sort of step in the investigation?

HOLLOWAY: Well, as far as what my concerns were, I wanted to find where this young man lived.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you find that out?

HOLLOWAY: Yes, I did.

VAN SUSTEREN: How did you do that?

HOLLOWAY: That was just through a series of events that I really don't want to get into now...
Compananzi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #342 on: June 19, 2005, 12:07:42 AM »

Quote from: "Whodunit?"
Combine Beth saying she wants her daughter back and Jug's "we've had negotiations" and I think they (her mom & stepdad, the FBI, the Aruban police/gov't....) KNOW what is up with Natalee.....maybe not the specifics, but they know what is going on.....

Hmm.. so let me see now for a plausible scenario, Under cover DEA, sees Natalee and Joran on the beach, shortly after either one or both seem to be talking to suspect who the DEA is following, for some secret undercover case to be crack open wide.  However now that Natalee went willingly or abducted, the case is now brought at the foreground.  There fore DEA and FBI are updating Beth and family daily, but keeping the 3 suspect on the hot coal to divert attention.  And throw additional suspect for good measure.
Icegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #343 on: June 19, 2005, 12:08:08 AM »

Quote from: "Dallas Also"
Quote from: "nancy_drew"
I'll go see if I can find a transcipt of Greta's interview with Beth, but I do remember when asked to describe and timeline their arrival in Aruba, Greta asked something like, ".....how were you able to get all this information?" and Beth said she didn't want to go there.  I'll go look for the transcript.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,159779,00.html
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: June 19, 2005, 12:08:15 AM »

Quote from: "SPSII"
Not to mention if this involves a cartel they have to be very careful about this in order to keep Natalie alive. If drugs are involved and something goes wrong in the investigation they won't hesitate to kill her.
AMEN to that!
jenn
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: June 19, 2005, 12:08:40 AM »

Combine Beth saying she wants her daughter back and Jug's "we've had negotiations" and I think they (her mom & stepdad, the FBI, the Aruban police/gov't....) KNOW what is up with Natalee.....maybe not the specifics, but they know what is going on.....

I am curious as to why Greta didn't question him further about his statement "we've had negotiations"!

To think is to differ. ~Clarence Darrow
CancunMole
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 19, 2005, 12:09:14 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Quote from: "SPSII"
Quote from: "bkhypnotic"
Could someone repeat the info about the threatening post on Joran's brother's site?  Is it still there?  Does anyone have the link?

I need someone to translate.

eldwean

Jun 14, 2005 05:58 PM

jur du guy that have natalee how gud you am proud of mijn aruba now everybody thinking that is bad

Maybe that isn't threatening. Maybe they are bragging. "Bad" in the lingo of course means "big and tough".

NOTE THE PHRASE "THE GUY THAT HAVE NATALEE".

Not the guy that raped or killed her... I thought at the time it implied she might be beimg held somewhere.

If you look at the date, I believe you will find that it was posted after JvdS was taken into custody. J's tickle site was taken down the nite B4 he was taken into custody. the MSN one stayed up for awhile & many nasty posts were there. His & his bro's.
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 19, 2005, 12:09:27 AM »

they just ran the phone call again....he said that there was one guy in the group who they were following that has dealings with drugs...he said that this guy was not an arubian...from somewhere else..maybe columbia???  could this be our guy, LITTLETX???
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #348 on: June 19, 2005, 12:09:37 AM »

Quote from: "CancunMole"

This woman who "looked" like Natalee who was making copies of her passport....maybe she was making copies because they needed Natalee to have a passport to get off the island onto another....hmmmm  wheels are a spinning here.

If I remember correctly, she was a Dutch girl travelling with a band. Parents looked at video tape, it was not NH.
Off the wall I know but Amy Bradley was involved with guy in "a band"!!????
sunmoonstars
Scared Monkey

pic
« Reply #349 on: June 19, 2005, 12:09:41 AM »

Rob, try this....

http://connect.tickle.com/photo/index.html?albumid=O1N4K2riLDMj_OCX
boxopen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #350 on: June 19, 2005, 12:10:23 AM »

Quote from: "Compananzi"
Hmm.. so let me see now for a plausible scenario, Under cover DEA, sees Natalee and Joran on the beach, shortly after either one or both seem to be talking to suspect who the DEA is following, for some secret undercover case to be crack open wide.  However now that Natalee went willingly or abducted, the case is now brought at the foreground.  There fore DEA and FBI are updating Beth and family daily, but keeping the 3 suspect on the hot coal to divert attention.  And throw additional suspect for good measure.
ROTFLMAO... and to complet... ALL LIVE ON FOX! Twisted Evil ROTFLMAO
no x it
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: June 19, 2005, 12:10:50 AM »

Quote from: "tuberide"
Quote from: "no x it"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "rogers"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "no x it"
Quote from: "TTownMike"
Quote from: "tuberide"
neckties given.people missing.coincidence????i think not
 Could you repeat the origin of the "necktie" please?

Cut the throat then pull the tongue through the cut.  Supposedly looks like a necktie.  Usually associated with South American drug gangs. ugh.
 got its start in south africa.. winnie mandela...

Nope, that was the necklace.  Where a tire would be strapped aroud someones neck, then set on fire.
 check south africa.. thats where it all started .. the beginning of the their revolution...

hmmm.  Partially decapitated is like partially pregnant.  So his throat's cut and maybe the news downplays the significance by calling the murder a decapitation attempt. Sounds like a way to mask the signal that is being given.

yeah, um , either way...almost chopping someones head off kind-of emits a 'message' of sorts     -  like:talk and Ill chop your friggin head off!

Agree.  Whether your tongue's hanging out is sort of insignificant to the one scared ****less.
SPSII
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: June 19, 2005, 12:10:58 AM »

they just ran the phone call again....he said that there was one guy in the group who they were following that has dealings with drugs...he said that this guy was not an arubian...from somewhere else..maybe columbia???  could this be our guy, LITTLETX???

I hope this reporter can crack this case wide open!

From South US....praying for Natalee's safe return home.
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: June 19, 2005, 12:11:41 AM »

fox is saying the judge interviewd the 3 scared monkeys today then running a clip of him when he talke to the press yesterday after he interviewed them.  unprofessional and unethical
lilizzyboo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: June 19, 2005, 12:12:12 AM »

Quote from: "lilizzyboo"
good evening everyone!

kerin, i sent you a pm, but i don't think you got it..thought i'd post my query here...

i was hoping that someone could summarize the events this afternoon/evening...not just for myself, but i'm sure others here aren't from the us and don't get fox or other msm covering this case...

from what i've been able to conjur, there is mention again of lorenzo (don't know why), someone by the name of dee is a moron, there's something about a basement, mentioning of natalee's clothing, helicopters flying, joran's father is being questioned, some sicko, "x" has a disturbing tickle account, a body has been found, one is missing, a truck has been located, and dan had a disappointing interview on tv....anyone care to elaborate for those of us who have the worst internet connection and will never catch up, and who only have this site and riehlworld as a source of info??

any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!

k Confused
You got it!

thanks tt, but i was looking for a little more detail...i have no clue as to what's going on with lorenzo, i have no clue who dee the moron is, don't know what the importance of a basement is, no idea what is going on with natalee's clothing, all i know is that a body was found, but don't know if it's any relation to this blue pick up or the other missing person....

tia!

k
sandraK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 19, 2005, 12:12:52 AM »

Fake Copyed "Passports "  !?.. Have you ever had one?
 they are a bound Book.   You Can't Copy one on a printer.
tuberide
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: June 19, 2005, 12:13:48 AM »

lilizzyboo - from what I can tell you have about as much detail as we do, only it took us a couple of hours of binge-refreshing to gather it Wink

think positive
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: June 19, 2005, 12:14:06 AM »

Nancy...then Beth said that she didn't want to go into the details....I took that as how she found out where joran lives....Not sure if this is what you are thinking...I just don't see any significance
TTownMike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 19, 2005, 12:14:29 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
fox is saying the judge interviewd the 3 scared monkeys today then running a clip of him when he talke to the press yesterday after he interviewed them.  unprofessional and unethical
 SCARED MONKIES"????????????  What you talkin bout??!!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: June 19, 2005, 12:15:17 AM »

Quote from: "iquitos"
 SCARED MONKIES"????????????  What you talkin bout??!!

the PUNKS, TT

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.