June 07, 2024, 11:46:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS # 10  (Read 257479 times)
camochance
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: June 19, 2005, 09:36:03 AM »

chloe2 - you may be referring to the Black and White - it's a bi-weekly newspaper in Birmingham.  www.bwcitypaper.com - editorial has info
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #981 on: June 19, 2005, 09:38:21 AM »

Quote from: "rogers"

I disagree that one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.  Anyone who intentionally and indiscriminately kills civilians is a terrorist.

Quote from: "wwizard"

where does this put Israel?
yesterday I posted about goggle searching "venzuela FBI" so this is old news to me. Goggle search "Israel white slavery" and don't pull that b/s anti-semitism card on me.

I did that and saw mostly, if not entirely a bunch of wacko sites.  Are you sure that you are wwizard and not kkk-wizard?
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: June 19, 2005, 09:42:28 AM »

I disagree that one man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.  Anyone who intentionally and indiscriminately kills civilians is a terrorist.
[/quote]

yesterday I posted about goggle searching "venzuela FBI" so this is old news to me. Goggle search "Israel white slavery" and don't pull that b/s anti-semitism card on me.[/quote]

wiz wuzup??
u r just as perky as msm this am??
i have to go to work soon

peace to all
Ting
Scared Monkey

« Reply #983 on: June 19, 2005, 09:42:32 AM »

For those who are interested in the issue of human trafficking, in whatever country, I would suggest "human trafficking" as a search term to use, as opposed to "white slavery."
wwizard
Scared Monkey

« Reply #984 on: June 19, 2005, 09:44:02 AM »

yesterday I posted about goggle searching "venzuela FBI" so this is old news to me. Goggle search "Israel white slavery" and don't pull that b/s anti-semitism card on me.

I did that and saw mostly, if not entirely a bunch of wacko sites.  Are you sure that you are wwizard and not kkk-wizard?

ur definition of a terrorist not mine

Serpentine and don't bunch up.
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #985 on: June 19, 2005, 09:45:29 AM »

Quote from: "chloe2"
Tom -- what local B'ham paper had all that information about the psychics and the crack houses and the false rescue that you posted on the front page?  I have refrained from forming an opinion about the Aruban LE, but the Police Commissioner suggesting they go to Carlos and Charlies to find her because it was Ladies Night!?  I think Beth Twitty's comments have been remarkably restrained if that is true.

Beth Twitty has been a paragon of virtue and restraint, all the while being terribly persistant. As I have said all along, the Aruban police have done as well as they could, however their training has never been to handle a case like this. People miss flights all the time, but very rarely go missing. Crime happens, but is typically local on local, and the island is so small it is easily solved. This case is so far from their abilty to comprehend I feel bad for them. They were remiss in not utlilize outside help earlier or better, but having spent some time in the island, the locals do not ask for help well  from outsiders. They are very proud people and typically try to work things out themselves.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: June 19, 2005, 09:47:04 AM »

Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
Quote from: "chloe2"
Tom -- what local B'ham paper had all that information about the psychics and the crack houses and the false rescue that you posted on the front page?  I have refrained from forming an opinion about the Aruban LE, but the Police Commissioner suggesting they go to Carlos and Charlies to find her because it was Ladies Night!?  I think Beth Twitty's comments have been remarkably restrained if that is true.

Beth Twitty has been a paragon of virtue and restraint, all the while being terribly persistant. As I have said all along, the Aruban police have done as well as they could, however their training has never been to handle a case like this. People miss flights all the time, but very rarely go missing. Crime happens, but is typically local on local, and the island is so small it is easily solved. This case is so far from their abilty to comprehend I feel bad for them. They were remiss in not utlilize outside help earlier or better, but having spent some time in the island, the locals do not ask for help well  from outsiders. They are very proud people and typically try to work things out themselves.

good point /
good morning tom and red
and happy fathers day guys.

peace to all
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #987 on: June 19, 2005, 09:49:32 AM »

Thank you Friend of Monkeys.

I am sitting watching cartoons with the boys right now, and seeing you all during the commercials, could not be better.

T
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #988 on: June 19, 2005, 09:49:37 AM »

Quote from: "camochance"
chloe2 - you may be referring to the Black and White - it's a bi-weekly newspaper in Birmingham.  www.bwcitypaper.com - editorial has info

Thank you! Oh my. The article is pretty devastating.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #989 on: June 19, 2005, 09:49:43 AM »

ur definition of a terrorist not mine

I think the topic had moved from the definition of terrorism to "Israel white slavery".  I ignored the Israel=terrorist because it is off topic. A discussion on slave trading might be on topic.  However, googling up a bunch of looneytoon websites to "prove" a point doesn't mean a thing.  It  does call into question your character and mental balance.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #990 on: June 19, 2005, 09:49:48 AM »

And it sounds like from the Police Commissioner's statement about going to C&C for ladies night that they probably thought in the beginning that this was the case of some young girl missing her flight because she partiet too hard the night before.  Who knows...

Looking for the truth.
rogers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #991 on: June 19, 2005, 09:52:24 AM »

Quote from: "blfit"
And it sounds like from the Police Commissioner's statement about going to C&C for ladies night that they probably thought in the beginning that this was the case of some young girl missing her flight because she partiet too hard the night before.  Who knows...

That is indeed what they thought and wasn't entirely unreasonable given their experience.  It could have been worded a bit more diplomatically though.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #992 on: June 19, 2005, 09:52:40 AM »

Quote from: "blfit"

Perhaps. But that doesn't account for the suggested $1,000 bribe mentioned in the article in Black & White.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #993 on: June 19, 2005, 09:53:19 AM »

The 1st thing to pop in my head this AM was NH's step father in an early interview say that if NH was in a crack house that's OK b/c they'd fix her up. And some info from Rielh world of a post on TripAdvisor from a woman that said one teen did not return from a group trip to Aruba and they think she was taken by a drug dealer possibly to Venez.

This seems to back up some info from last night.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
scared-tom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: June 19, 2005, 09:55:08 AM »

Word to the board.

We do post new and interesting information on the main site. For those who are reading the forum, odds are it will be old news. The main page is getting thousands of people an hour that are coming in to see what is happenning with the case. We take information from the news, contacts in the islands, and news referred to us from this board, see what we can verify and feel confident in, and then post it on the main site.

We know now for a fact that the Twitty and Holloway families read this site daily as we have information on a timely basis that is getting to them before the FBI gives the report. This gives us the responsibility of trying to make sure it is as accurate as possible, and something that I would feel comfortable to have them read.

I am just reiterating this point for all of the people new to the board, and to clarify some points as we tend to get very comfortable in our own places.
blfit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #995 on: June 19, 2005, 09:56:11 AM »

You're absolutely right....it should have been worded more diplomatically.  I can't imagine what these parents are going through.  I'm reading about the $1000 bribe right now....this case has so many twists and turns.

Looking for the truth.
Crimson King
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: June 19, 2005, 09:56:24 AM »

Speaking as a father on this Father's Day, and so glad and thankful that my U of Alabama student daughter is asleep in this house, and also as an Alabamian and one who cares about all of my fellow beings on Earth, plant and animal, I am disgusted by the whining and anti-Arubian posturing of Dee Fine and anyone else.  These are the same small-minded people in Birmingham who burned mountains of Beatles records 40 years ago when John Lennon said "We are more popular than Jesus." (He was not GLAD about it, he was simply disgusted!).  Everyone with a grain of sense involved in this case must devote their energies to unlocking the clues to finding this girl.  This blog is a great venting venue for those of us who can't otherwise participate.  It would be super if one of the Arubian posters found the clue which led to NH's release!  Otherwise, I say let the cops do their job, stop second guessing them, and hope, pray, sing, light candles, whatever it is you do, that this turns out to be another Elizabeth Smart ending and not a Laci Peterson tragedy.

Remember something else, those of you who are so impatient for immediate developments.  The Green River Killer in Seattle murdered between 40 and 50 young women over a period of 15 years, and was only found out in the end through DNA matching.

I'll bet you guys $5.00 to a Krispy Kreme donut that the murder of the latest victim is connected to all of this.

Please excuse me if this is old info, but in case not, here is the link to the Arubian newspaper you have been discussing (good luck reading Papiamento):

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diabierna/noticia/index.html

Speaking of the Diara journalist's interview, I find it incredible that the US media coverage veered away from this potentially blockbuster turn (NH kidnapped, alive and under wraps in Aruba still) in the NH story as soon as it surfaced.  I suppose they are actually trying to verify sources for a change.

Outside in the cold distance
A wildcat did growl.
Two riders were approaching
And the wind began to howl.
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: June 19, 2005, 09:57:35 AM »

I think I asked this before, but never saw an answer:  Why are they preventing the dad from seeing Joran but not his mother??  Is his mother there a lot?  Daily?  Does anyone know?

And Deepak's family....still no one knows about them?  I've never seen a picture of the brothers' parents...is there one?
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #998 on: June 19, 2005, 09:57:50 AM »

Quote from: "Scared-Tom"
Word to the board.

We do post new and interesting information on the main site. For those who are reading the forum, odds are it will be old news. .

I've been on here since day 1 and have to say the article you referred to from Black & White today was news to me. Thanks for posting it.
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #999 on: June 19, 2005, 10:01:19 AM »

Quote from: "pinemeadows"
I think I asked this before, but never saw an answer:  Why are they preventing the dad from seeing Joran but not his mother??  Is his mother there a lot?  Daily?  Does anyone know?

And Deepak's family....still no one knows about them?  I've never seen a picture of the brothers' parents...is there one?

MSM has reported that the father was questioned by authorities for a couple of hours and that the mother was allowed to see Joran briefly yesterday. That's about the extent of what we know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.