June 15, 2024, 12:25:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 - 11/24/08  (Read 268385 times)
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #320 on: November 24, 2008, 09:41:56 AM »

This is what I mean...I have one of those cards...That is not how the ID numblers are written...Only looked at mine once in a while, but I knew this was wrong...

Quote Caps...

CAPSLOCKWIZARD USA RESIDENT ALIEN. XXX.XX.XXXX

THE SHANGO – RIDDDLE
CODEBREAKER CAPSLOCKWIZARD
READ ON YOUR OWN BUT DO NOT BLAME THE CODE BREAKER
5 more code to go.

Codebreaker?....I'm having flashbacks....
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: November 24, 2008, 09:42:36 AM »

oceanexploration: on: January 26, 2008, 08:38:25 AM

Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.  

I remember reading this and thinking:
After repeated suspicions of collusion and corruption in the past...
How in the hell would anyone trust them to do the right thing...
But, what..., they sat down over doughnuts and were assured that they were now all working towards the same common goal...problem solved...that easy.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: November 24, 2008, 09:43:45 AM »

Bring this back over
Posted by Kermit
LaLamom, hopefully this will help clear up. throw out what you think you know and just follow the truth

March 8, 2008 CAPS POSTED - "I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This coming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in agreement now that it must be there.
scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2680.560

J = John Silvetti

grave robbers

Greta van Sustern: "He's lying

COVER-UP

DOLPH RICHARDSON

Aruba divers arriving. WHY? Where are the American's? Where is Tim Miller? Where is Hodges? Where is Dateline?
Who was in charge - go back and start at the beginning of this post.

1 tennis shoe inside cage

Joran: "She's in the ocean

Look at the distance from shore.

private eye March 20, 2008
Kyle I specifically mentioned the blue denim and the fact that would be the material of which the skirt was made,
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.440

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hans Mos
Dolph Richardson
Aruban divers
John Silvetti

COVER-UP

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: November 24, 2008, 09:45:43 AM »

ocean exploration: on: January 18, 2008, 02:23:58 PM 
This wasn't part of any conspiracy or diversion. The Michelle was in distress. They likely lost their mast in which case they would lose GPS positioning.  By the time they realised they were in trouble they got disoriented and didn't know where they were.  Those seas were very rough. The night can be extremely disorienting especially with clouds on the horizon, no power, and bouncing around inside of a derilict boat.  It's courtesy to respond to distress calls when you're in the vicinity. 
The Persistence is always in the vicinity where Natalee could be found.  This is why we're searching.  IMO The Aruban authorities have done nothing but help in anyway they can.
As for costing a nights work... the night was too rough to search and we would have turned towards the dock shortly anyhow. 

How is this known?
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: November 24, 2008, 09:46:27 AM »

Blah  I love watching your avatar

I would love to see Wreck's train wreck...Just one more time!

Ditto...I miss it....
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #325 on: November 24, 2008, 09:50:28 AM »

Blah  I love watching your avatar

I would love to see Wreck's train wreck...Just one more time!

I'm stoked!.....I watched it crash 5 times..... wazzup with that?...lol...
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: November 24, 2008, 09:50:40 AM »

ocean exploration: on: February 28, 2008, 10:58:40 PM  
I really didn't want to respond to all this but I feel I must.  

Please stop...and carefully think things through here.  You know who I mean.

WHAT do you think you are doing?  What do you seriously think you are going to accomplish with the pics?  Don't you even think to consider for a second that we the search team, who found the trap, supervised it's sampling, recorded that video and others... are ensuring the situation is in proper hands and being taken care of appropriately and completely?    

You are not helping anything by interfering with what you do not fully understand.  Please let the authorities do their jobs without interference.  

Robin should never have posted those pics because of the stir they would cause.  She trusted (mistakenly) people's ethics on a private forum.  One of the reasons (among many) that this case has taken so long to solve is because of the Internet, media, and well intended partially-informed people's ambitions and agendas.  Stay out of business you don't belong in.  You all know I am an ally both in the field and on the net.  I have done my best to both bring success to this case and to keep people informed and updated with what information should be provided.  We the search team have worked extremely hard over a long time.  Many of you have as well.  Let's not let our frustrations get the best of us.  Let us not let our emotions interfere with what we know to be true, and let us not forget who we are and what jobs we have to do.  Let those who are responsible do their jobs.

Pretty touchy, HUH?
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: November 24, 2008, 09:52:40 AM »

ocean exploration: on: January 18, 2008, 02:23:58 PM 
This wasn't part of any conspiracy or diversion. The Michelle was in distress. They likely lost their mast in which case they would lose GPS positioning.  By the time they realised they were in trouble they got disoriented and didn't know where they were.  Those seas were very rough. The night can be extremely disorienting especially with clouds on the horizon, no power, and bouncing around inside of a derilict boat.  It's courtesy to respond to distress calls when you're in the vicinity. 
The Persistence is always in the vicinity where Natalee could be found.  This is why we're searching.  IMO The Aruban authorities have done nothing but help in anyway they can.
As for costing a nights work... the night was too rough to search and we would have turned towards the dock shortly anyhow. 

How is this known?

Key words "could be found"....

Perhaps he says this thinking of the tips he got concerning the area....
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #328 on: November 24, 2008, 09:55:12 AM »

Sure thing Hotshot...not quite in the dark as you think I am.quote]

Thanks,going back to sleep, and lurk mode.
RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #329 on: November 24, 2008, 09:55:53 AM »

Morning Monkeys! I have been down with flu for days and trying to catch up. I have been reading so long I can't see straight. I am one of those monkeys who mostly lurks and reads, my only comments/contributions are worthless pieces of opinion, or words of hope, frustration, etc. This is all getting quite crazy. But I will say, as one who isn't in the thick of dissecting all of the truths, lies, etc....here are just a few thoughts I've had.
It seems like OE showed up when someone felt a fire needed putting out. And then OE toyed with telling Kermit it was ok to say what Kermit knows. Once Kermit pushed OE to out and out say YES, OE ran for the hills, exclaming NO along the way.
Do any answers come out of DC in just one day?
Greta gives Joran another sit down? Lets all hope she isn't letting herself get duped again, and that she has more than just Joran trying to charm her, which seemed pretty easy the first time.
Was CLW put on this board as a diversion away from the ocean search? Did he start posting pond theories around the same time this trap was supposably recovered, with the evidence being who knows where?
Anyone thinking Tim Miller is anything but a genuine man, look deep inside. He is a true hero.
someone, Eduardo I think, said he felt Beth had peace. God willing, I hope that is true.

I know my post makes little sense. Most of this makes little sense to me. I am optimistically cautious with great hope that there will be Justice for Natalee!

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #330 on: November 24, 2008, 09:59:52 AM »

Morning Monkeys! I have been down with flu for days and trying to catch up. I have been reading so long I can't see straight. I am one of those monkeys who mostly lurks and reads, my only comments/contributions are worthless pieces of opinion, or words of hope, frustration, etc. This is all getting quite crazy. But I will say, as one who isn't in the thick of dissecting all of the truths, lies, etc....here are just a few thoughts I've had.
It seems like OE showed up when someone felt a fire needed putting out. And then OE toyed with telling Kermit it was ok to say what Kermit knows. Once Kermit pushed OE to out and out say YES, OE ran for the hills, exclaming NO along the way.
Do any answers come out of DC in just one day?
Greta gives Joran another sit down? Lets all hope she isn't letting herself get duped again, and that she has more than just Joran trying to charm her, which seemed pretty easy the first time.
Was CLW put on this board as a diversion away from the ocean search? Did he start posting pond theories around the same time this trap was supposably recovered, with the evidence being who knows where?
Anyone thinking Tim Miller is anything but a genuine man, look deep inside. He is a true hero.
someone, Eduardo I think, said he felt Beth had peace. God willing, I hope that is true.

I know my post makes little sense. Most of this makes little sense to me. I am optimistically cautious with great hope that there will be Justice for Natalee!

Hope you're feeling better roxibalboa! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: November 24, 2008, 10:01:28 AM »

Can honestly say that I really don't understand why OE would choose to not post at SM anylonger due to being in disagreement with one poster that being the lover frog, can anybody explain why that type of reaction, just don't understand it.  Agree to disagree, does anybody else find that an odd reaction or is it just me being old & all?

All that I can come up with is OE must know, that Kermit knows what really happened.
Not by OE telling them, but by connecting the dots.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: November 24, 2008, 10:02:16 AM »

Don't forget that Greta has been saying "cover-up" all last week.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: November 24, 2008, 10:04:25 AM »

LoRain - How is damage control going?
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: November 24, 2008, 10:06:34 AM »

Kermit was very clear when he said that Mos, Richardson, and ALE did not know what happened. 

What if something was taken out of the trap before Mos, Richardson, and ALE had an opportunity to even see what was in there.  The trap was discovered on Christmas morning.  ALE met on the Persistence on the 29th.  That was four days later.

Why did Caps apppear last week to tell us that Urine had gone into a panic and dismembered Natalee?  Was part of Natalee in the trap?  Tim thought so.  We've seen the photograph.

Didn't Shango say that Natalee's head would wash up on shore?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: November 24, 2008, 10:09:33 AM »

FWIW - I know who Caps is and I happen to believe in him.  I have no reason to trust Kyle, John Silvetti or Kermit MORE than I trust Capslock.  My own personal opinion.  I'm not saying that I don't also trust Kyle, John Silvetti and Kermit, just saying I also trust Caps.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: November 24, 2008, 10:11:33 AM »

LoRain - How is damage control going?

RoxiBalboa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: November 24, 2008, 10:12:20 AM »

texasmom-thank you!

klaas-ty also! if you trust Caps, Me too!

Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: November 24, 2008, 10:12:25 AM »

But didn't Kermit say these traitors were part of some cover up?  I don't think that is what most of were thinking Kermie meant...afterall why would he jump on Kyle like that if Kyle and co.  were the heroes?  I do not understand it at all.

I don't understand it either.  I'm just guessing.  Appears that Kermit and OE both are aware of the contents that were not shared with ALE.  Looks like there is a difference of opinion as to the strategy of when to "share the results".

I'm assuming that everyone went down to Aruba to go find a body and they knew ALE is corrupt and would never do anything, in fact they'd destroy any evidence they were given.

So maybe they gave them some "other evidence" as a test to see what they did with it and took the real evidence.  They bolted pretty fast.  OK so they get out of Dodge and decide that rather than share what they found with the world, perhaps they can use it later to frame ALE and expose the cover-up. 

Games are played w/ALE and the nooses are getting tighter.  Some are saying play the cards now while others say wait.  Beats me. 

I remember a long time ago, may have been back during the time they were searching, that OE posted a question to the board.  He asked us all that if they found Natalee, should they just bring her back home to the family and not tell the Arubans.  We all told him that is exactly what they should do.

I found this

Mos's press release is accurate and nearly verbatim of the FBI report.
Reply | Reply with quote
15 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08 on: February 29, 2008, 07:34:33 PM
Quote from: klaasend on February 29, 2008, 07:30:08 PM
Quote from: oceanexploration on February 29, 2008, 07:24:35 PM
You mean to tell me that the Monkeys have not dug up a copy of Mos's press release about this yet? I find this hard to believe.

You mean about what was found? Posted a couple days ago.

Klaasend thank you.. I figured you had it. I was just making sure, else I would post it. It's what the media is reporting from. I like reading original statements before they're re-written by the press. But that's just me.
Reply | Reply with quote
16 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - 2/29/08 on: February 29, 2008, 07:24:35 PM
You mean to tell me that the Monkeys have not dug up a copy of Mos's press release about this yet? I find this hard to believe.
Reply | Reply with quote
17 Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #736 2/27 - on: February 29, 2008, 07:10:02 PM
Quote from: ala_gunslinger on February 29, 2008, 05:19:59 PM
Quote from: wreck on February 29, 2008, 04:20:36 PM
I'm going to dig a bigger hole for myself as I think few are following what i'm saying.
1) The Persistence in all likelihood has found Natalee in the trap.
2) They really did not want to expose this just yet. Why? Because they still need to "prove" the "whys" and "hows". They have a better chance of accomplishing this if the actual "perps" aren't "clued in."
3) Why the "Dateline" irregularities? Because "Dateline" was already on board and they had to keep up "appearances" so they could continue with their "plan."
4) The posting of the pics on the internet put a severe cramp in their plans.
5) Why is trap so big? Because the body disposal did not happen that night as in Joran's story. Her body was put there at least a few days later by a bigger boat involving a larger cover-up. This why they did not reveal their "finding" yet. They want to find out who has that bigger boat.

Once again -- my opinion.

We have waited 3 years -- hold on -- we're almost there!

I pray you are right!

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: November 24, 2008, 10:14:38 AM »

FWIW - I know who Caps is and I happen to believe in him.  I have no reason to trust Kyle, John Silvetti or Kermit MORE than I trust Capslock.  My own personal opinion.  I'm not saying that I don't also trust Kyle, John Silvetti and Kermit, just saying I also trust Caps.

Klaas - I believe Caps also, but is it possible that he was duped and/or used?  Did someone feed him information to give us?  Clyde?  Just a thought.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.