June 01, 2024, 10:44:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #71  (Read 334168 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1500 on: December 11, 2008, 02:48:16 PM »

Meter reader found the body during a routine water meter reading check. 

Confirmed by neighbors and Beary that the area where the body was found was under water during the time of the TES search as its a flood plain.

Employee who found the body has taken some time off.

All on now live stream

http://www.local6.com/video/14013179/index.html

and time to call all the media to line up interviews..

cynical wench that i am...Sad
According to the employer he is working closely with LE, giving his statement, and now laying low as recommended by the LE.

well... cynical wench that i am.... i just dont believe that EVENTUALLY this person wont be allllllll OVER doing the circuit....

of course NOW he is laying low... but when the dollar bills start being waved in his face... what then?

i know.. i AM a cynical wench...

nancy grace prolly has him on SPEED DIAL...

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1501 on: December 11, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »

my theory:

casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor, went behind the house and to the woods from the backyard where she wouldn't been seen. she buried the body either where it was found, or the water moved it further out.

it would explain why we never figured out where she had buried her from the cell pings, as she would still be pinging at the house.....

Bring Caylee home.
<3
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: December 11, 2008, 02:49:38 PM »

Hello Monkeys. My little boy is sick, but I just saw the news on WESH.com. Can someone please kindly update me on what you all are speaking of about Mallory? I would greatly appreciate it. I am sorry to ask, but I just don't have time to read back right now. Thank you so much in advance. Hope all monkeys are well.

When the news broke about a body being found, a reporter was at the Anthony house when Mallory showed up.  She went into the house, was in there for about 10 minutes before the police showed up, banged on the door a couple of times before she came out.   When she came out, they asked her to leave.   Not sure why she was there.  Maybe to let the dogs out, or something.  or maybe to hide evidence.
suzyinpgh
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1503 on: December 11, 2008, 02:50:17 PM »

I just feel that when the anthonys get home, their actions are going to make us hate them more.  What is wrong with those people!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: December 11, 2008, 02:50:30 PM »

Will casey be asked if she can identify the remains?
Uhhhhhh     certainly not........they cant be identified by eye sight only.....forensics has to do this and NO  Casey wont even get to see anything......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1505 on: December 11, 2008, 02:50:37 PM »

thanks for the GREAT MAP klaas!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: December 11, 2008, 02:50:37 PM »

updated 49 minutes ago
Child's skull found near home of Caylee's grandparents

Story Highlights

Remains found a half-mile from Anthony home at 9:30 a.m.

Utility worker alerted authorities, sheriff's spokesman says

Affiliate reports that child's skull fell from plastic trash bag

Grandparents of Caylee Anthony have been notified, sheriff says

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/12/11/child.remains.found/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jrzgrl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1507 on: December 11, 2008, 02:50:53 PM »

my theory:

casey borrowed the shovel from the neighbor, went behind the house and to the woods from the backyard where she wouldn't been seen. she buried the body either where it was found, or the water moved it further out.

it would explain why we never figured out where she had buried her from the cell pings, as she would still be pinging at the house.....

I agree I said earlier she must've either laid the body down or dropped it in the back yard and that could be why the dogs hit there 
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: December 11, 2008, 02:51:04 PM »

Maybe they are just saying they are going on, because they don't think the find it Caylee.
Will we know today if it is her or not?

LE is quite convinced it is Caylee's remains. They will be sent to Quantico here in Virginia for tests. We will not know for certain today.

Does anyone know when the bag/bones were found? Maybe LE is convinced it is Kaylee because there is a bunch of long brown hair in the bag. That would also explain why they are saying it is a female child. Could they have had time to at least do a preliminary comparison to the hair they have, the death hair?

This was exaclty my thoughts Judy. I was laying in bed either watching Headline News or Fox News(cant remember which LOL) when I had this exact thought b/c they were talking about the skull. It might have been HLN when the officer was talking about how he wasn't going to say if it was Female ore Male remains.

!~*Mar*~!

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1509 on: December 11, 2008, 02:51:19 PM »

Mallory from earlier.

I would not necessarily say she is pregnant.

He She does not appear to be all that upset.  If I was told that Caylee was possibly found, I think I would have been very weak kneed.

typo correction
Seeing her live, I thought she was pregnant, but here she doesn't look so much like she is.  I don't think she looks upset, but instead scared.  She was probably told if she was doing anything at all to hide or move or destroy anything in that house she could be in deep spit.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1510 on: December 11, 2008, 02:52:29 PM »

I am not surprised the meter reader who spotted the remains has taken some time off.  I have always heard that finding a body is a startling and horrifying thing.  I remember the 911 call by the young man who stumbled across the body of adorable Samantha Runion.  He was screaming into the phone and clearly shocked and scared.  Of course, her body was more intact than this, but any kind of bodily remains would be shocking to stumble upon. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: December 11, 2008, 02:52:48 PM »

Hello Monkeys. My little boy is sick, but I just saw the news on WESH.com. Can someone please kindly update me on what you all are speaking of about Mallory? I would greatly appreciate it. I am sorry to ask, but I just don't have time to read back right now. Thank you so much in advance. Hope all monkeys are well.

When the news broke about a body being found, a reporter was at the Anthony house when Mallory showed up.  She went into the house, was in there for about 10 minutes before the police showed up, banged on the door a couple of times before she came out.   When she came out, they asked her to leave.   Not sure why she was there.  Maybe to let the dogs out, or something.  or maybe to hide evidence.
The neighbors said that she had been coming over everday to take care of the Anthony's pets and they told LE that. they were use to seeing her every day about this time and so her being there wasnt suspicious to them!@

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #1512 on: December 11, 2008, 02:53:49 PM »

my theory:

I agree I said earlier she must've either laid the body down or dropped it in the back yard and that could be why the dogs hit there 

and maybe that explains the pool ladder. maybe she used it to get over the fence...

Bring Caylee home.
<3
MsJackie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: December 11, 2008, 02:54:48 PM »

Hi Iam a new Monkey here....... so I hope I do this right.... I remember reading somewhere back a comment about the red rash around Caylee's mouth in some of her photo's...could be the duct tape over the mouth had been going on for a while ...............  Just my thought..
3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: December 11, 2008, 02:55:40 PM »

Maybe they are just saying they are going on, because they don't think the find it Caylee.
Will we know today if it is her or not?

LE is quite convinced it is Caylee's remains. They will be sent to Quantico here in Virginia for tests. We will not know for certain today.

Does anyone know when the bag/bones were found? Maybe LE is convinced it is Kaylee because there is a bunch of long brown hair in the bag. That would also explain why they are saying it is a female child. Could they have had time to at least do a preliminary comparison to the hair they have, the death hair?

This was exaclty my thoughts Judy. I was laying in bed either watching Headline News or Fox News(cant remember which LOL) when I had this exact thought b/c they were talking about the skull. It might have been HLN when the officer was talking about how he wasn't going to say if it was Female ore Male remains.

I think there could be hair, too.  In the Lori Hacking case, her hair was still in the bag with her bones.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: December 11, 2008, 02:55:49 PM »

I just feel that when the anthonys get home, their actions are going to make us hate them more.  What is wrong with those people!!

No doubt.   They will either deny it is Caylee, or say the Nanny did it.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1516 on: December 11, 2008, 02:55:59 PM »

I do hope this is little Caylee.

It gives me great comfort that when this little body was dumped her little soul was already in the hands of God. She was feeling warm and safe and God was not letting her see what her mother was doing. She was being protected her little soul was sooo happy being the the arms of God

Monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1517 on: December 11, 2008, 02:55:59 PM »

I just have to say, Casey is a b!tch.  Look how close she put Caylee to this school.  What would have happened if a child riding their bicycle home from school or playing in the woods as children sometimes do, would have happened upon the remains?
How horrific that would have been for child.

It fits in with what Casey says. "SHE IS CLOSE DAD"

Mark Nejame on now!

http://www.local6.com/video/14013179/index.html

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1518 on: December 11, 2008, 02:56:37 PM »

Whoa, got tossed out!

Mallory is at the house?  Yuri is talking to her?  Probably hiding all the duck tape.....

Reporters saying that the house is now a crime scene.....
They have had 6 months to dispose of evidence..........what makes them think that they have not already done this?

Maybe Casey Anthony was the only one who was aware of what really happened on the afternoon of June 26th and ... where Caylee Marie's remains were placed.

After the Anthonys were informed by LE ... maybe they may have thought of something  that had the ability to incriminate their daughter.

Think about it.  The LE is conducting another search of the Anthony's home as a result of the discovery this morning.

Janet

DUCT TAPE!!!

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: December 11, 2008, 02:56:48 PM »

The poor people who's backyards are so close to this area!!  My thoughts are wiith them...
I probably would have been in my backyard looking all the time..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.