June 03, 2024, 10:23:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 177249 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: February 03, 2009, 04:23:47 PM »

no BT it's a matter of timing plus the fact that some of the posters inclusive with insults in that slideshow you do spend time in chat with, as recently as last night. When so many here have been hurt, maligned, and upset by CnG, which was formed as I understand it as an off-shoot from GM - beating your chest about GM is only adding fuel to the fire. Is this a cry for attention? or absolution? which?

As for carnut, I don't see fit to send endless emails bashing him or robo posting about your gold forum on other forums. I resigned, made one post why I did at a private daisy forum site, then that was that. I'm not going to bash carnut now either, regardless of how you try to goad me into it.

This needs to STOP.

Well, first of all, if CnG was formed as an offshoot of GM, then it's news to me. I didn't even know CnG existed for a long time, then when someone put a link in chat I went over and joined, thinking it was going to be just a fun site. Since I only posted in the Women Only and Stop Smoking sites (which could be a real hoot), that's what it was for me. (Until I was banned with no explanation.)

As for beating my chest about GM - I have no clue what you're talking about. I've answered questions people have posed here, but I don't think that's the same thing as "beating my chest."

Anyway, I'm going to be away from the computer for a while, so if anyone addresses anything else to me, I'll be otherwise engaged for a bit.

I Stand With The Girl
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 03, 2009, 04:24:31 PM »

For me personally.If you post at Scared Monkey's,as well as at CnG.You should be ashamed of yourself!PERIOD!

Just from what I have read in the past 24 hours, I would have to agree with that.  I am so surprised at some of the people I saw over there and the things they said.

Hey Leroy.Just as you I am suprised.I'm having to go over that video again to see all of it.
I have to agree with Keepthefaith also.

Trimm   

How are ya today? 

I am just amazed at some of what I've read...especially if people are stalking posters children   

I am relieved that I will never fall into the CnG trap!!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: February 03, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »

BT,

I hate to be the one to tell you this but we have already seen the Red bashing and the Klaas bashing right out in the forum.

Sure, it's all unicorns and rainbows!  NOT!

We saw it and at GM, not just C&G.

So yes, you are certainly free to think whatever you like and to have your own opinions but you are not entitled to a whole set of facts.

If you chose to participate and sustain a site that does this, then we are also free to think whatever we do about that, right?

Sure GM is not nearly as bad as C&G and I certainly hope they are not into the stalking but there are so many who participate at both those sites that it is really hard to tell where with those posters it starts and stops.

But we have seen the bashing at GM so please come off the claim that it doesn't happen there and all that is discussed is moonbeams and love.

WE SAW IT AND READ IT RIGHT IN THE FORUM.

[/quote]

Anna, I didn't say everything was unicorns and rainbows. I was talking about chat, not the forum. I know there are some things posted on the forum by people who were unhappy, but that's not chat. Again, I like folks at both SM and GM, and I'm not going to get in the middle of other peoples' fights. It's all I can do to handle my own problems, much less anyone else's.

Later gators.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: February 03, 2009, 04:30:49 PM »

Is GM the Gold Monkeys site?  And is that site also full of back-stabbers or am I reading things wrong???

Leroy, I don't feel like I'm a back stabber, but I guess it all depends on your point of view.

let me step up to state that having been to that chat, that it isn't all about puppies, rainbows, or polishing your halo BT.

I just cannot understand why you feel compelled to tell everyone over and over you don't choose sides. To a degree that is determined by the company you keep. Exactly why I have made some of the decisions that I have.

Let's at least be mature and reasonable for a change, I think there's been more than enough stress from people having to read that slideshow - I just keep asking you again and again to please not make it worse.

But you  will not stop.

None, when GM was first started, there were disgruntled people in chat who vented some. If I recall correctly, you weren't really there at the beginning, though. It was a bit surprising that you even joined, since you had previously stated your less than flattering opinion of Carnut. Once you did join, you were probably only there two or three times, and you haven't been there at all in a long time.

I don't deny that there was grumbling at first, but that died out a long time ago. If anyone is telling you differently, they're telling you the wrong thing.

If telling the truth about GM is making it worse, then I'm sorry, but I see no reason to lie about the facts.
BT,

I hate to be the one to tell you this but we have already seen the Red bashing and the Klaas bashing right out in the forum.

Sure, it's all unicorns and rainbows!  NOT!

We saw it and at GM, not just C&G.

So yes, you are certainly free to think whatever you like and to have your own opinions but you are not entitled to a whole set of facts.

If you chose to participate and sustain a site that does this, then we are also free to think whatever we do about that, right?

Sure GM is not nearly as bad as C&G and I certainly hope they are not into the stalking but there are so many who participate at both those sites that it is really hard to tell where with those posters it starts and stops.

But we have seen the bashing at GM so please come off the claim that it doesn't happen there and all that is discussed is moonbeams and love.

WE SAW IT AND READ IT RIGHT IN THE FORUM.

BUMP

It's not our opinion or feeling about anything.

Several of us have read the bashing on the forum.

Now you claim that it doesn't go on there when we know it does.
What are we supposed to think about this?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: February 03, 2009, 04:31:01 PM »

Well since BT is otherwise engaged I will pose this as an open question, ideally I wish carnut would come and respond. Since BT says we need to get it all out in the open of course.

Did mrskub and 'friends' join GM then leave GM due to a hidey hole dispute over the GM hidey hole?

food for response or for thought, whichever they prefer

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: February 03, 2009, 04:31:29 PM »

Well, we've spread our wings a bit lately. Our most recent member is Intensity, a friend of SunFreak's. We also have two friends of Carnut's who are members there now, although they only come to chat occasionally. And Sue has a friend from Australia who drops in from time to time. Granted, most of the members know what SM is and have been or are still affliliated with it, but we do have a few friends of members who are there because their friends invited them.

Ok...they must all be posting in the GM secret hidey hole, LOLOL
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: February 03, 2009, 04:32:23 PM »

I have a question for casa.

You wrote:
 If everything you have said does prove to be true, I promise you I will be the first in line to eat crow and apologize for not believing everything.
----------

Does that mean you doubt the veracity of the information shared here at SM?

Jen, I think it is more with me a difference in beliefs.  I never believed Natalee was in the trap.  As much as I looked and tried to see what others saw I could not see it.  Also, I always wondered how Kyle had so much time to blog, email, post on forums while he was on this expedition.  I always wondered if he was enjoying the attention he was getting from the several places he posted and embellished his postings.  I have not doubted the quotes that are attributed to Kyle and I remember reading much of that when he orginally posted some here.  I was also told by my daughter's boyfriend who lives near the town that Silvetti is from and he assured me that he was a good guy.  As you can see I don't have proof.  This is what I was told and in the case of the cage what I did not see.  Therefore, after all is said and done and it is all true I will aplogize for having misgivings about it. 

Neither can I but ... I am not an expertise in the field of analyzing ROV images.  Kyle Kingman's qualifications are very impressive.  I image that is why John Silvetti took him on in the Egypt endeavor last summer.

Janet

++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle:
  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Professional Qualifications

Kyle Kingman
Senior Geophysical Project Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.
Greater New York City Area

Current
Senior Geophysical Operations Manager at Alpine Ocean Seismic Survey Inc.

Past
Manager at Kingman Geophysical Solutions

Education
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey-New Brunswick

Industry
Oil & Energy
_______

Kyle Kingman’s Summary

Kyle Kingman’s Specialties:

Project Management, Sonar Acquisition, hydrographic survey, data processing, remote sensing data analysis.
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/b/65/464

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: February 03, 2009, 04:32:35 PM »

For me personally.If you post at Scared Monkey's,as well as at CnG.You should be ashamed of yourself!PERIOD!

AMEN!  If I was posting someplace else and anyone knocked SM I would be outta there so fast.............err that is after I told them what an AZZHOLE they were. I have no problem with people posting other places UNLESS they did what I saw done at C&G.....you either agree or you don't...if you don't why in the hell would you stay there?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: February 03, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »

I was told by Mrsk - that she started the forum because Des got banned from SM and had no where else to post!!  I have openly said in front of DES in chat - she asked to get banned!!  I was shocked she did not get banned sooner!!

I have been told so many lies, I don't know even what to think!! 

But, I will add that I have a friend that belongs to GM!!  I have never ever heard her say one bad thing about Klaas or SM!!  To my knowledge, you willl not find one nasty post from her!!  She hates the drama!!  I think her last words to me the other night was, Now stay out of trouble!!

So, I am sincerely asking this question, in the open, if you belong to GM - you are seen as a traitor to SM???  TIA  Even if you just enjoy their chat?????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: February 03, 2009, 04:34:50 PM »

Just from what I have read in the past 24 hours, I would have to agree with that.  I am so surprised at some of the people I saw over there and the things they said.

Hey Leroy.Just as you I am suprised.I'm having to go over that video again to see all of it.

Trimm   

How are ya today? 

I am just amazed at some of what I've read...especially if people are stalking posters children   

This is the only forum I've ever posted in .I didn't know where these places were but I had an idea something was going on.Maybe i read too much. 
All I know is I am a Scared Monkey and damn proud of it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: February 03, 2009, 04:36:36 PM »

FYI - I just got an email from SAN from work.  She just wanted to say this 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #391 on: February 03, 2009, 04:37:43 PM »

For me personally.If you post at Scared Monkey's,as well as at CnG.You should be ashamed of yourself!PERIOD! ::MonkeyNoNo::

AMEN!  If I was posting someplace else and anyone knocked SM I would be outta there so fast.............err that is after I told them what an AZZHOLE they were. I have no problem with people posting other places UNLESS they did what I saw done at C&G.....you either agree or you don't...if you don't why in the hell would you stay there?

I am - and very good question!! 

I foolishly trusted untruthy people!!  I thought some got banned because they disagreed on the NH thread - so I thought they had a right to gripe about that!!  No excuse - just trying to tell you what I thought!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: February 03, 2009, 04:41:57 PM »

For me personally.If you post at Scared Monkey's,as well as at CnG.You should be ashamed of yourself!PERIOD! ::MonkeyNoNo::

I foolishly trusted untruthy people!!  I thought some got banned because they disagreed on the NH thread - so I thought they had a right to gripe about that!!  No excuse - just trying to tell you what I thought!!

But have you ever seen anybody banned just for disagreeing or having a different opinion?  I hold at least one that is likely unique only to me and yet I am here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: February 03, 2009, 04:41:58 PM »

FYI - I just got an email from SAN from work.  She just wanted to say this 

I need to borrow it

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: February 03, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »

I was told by Mrsk - that she started the forum because Des got banned from SM and had no where else to post!!  I have openly said in front of DES in chat - she asked to get banned!!  I was shocked she did not get banned sooner!!

I have been told so many lies, I don't know even what to think!! 

But, I will add that I have a friend that belongs to GM!!  I have never ever heard her say one bad thing about Klaas or SM!!  To my knowledge, you willl not find one nasty post from her!!  She hates the drama!!  I think her last words to me the other night was, Now stay out of trouble!!

So, I am sincerely asking this question, in the open, if you belong to GM - you are seen as a traitor to SM???  TIA  Even if you just enjoy their chat?????

No mytime doesnt mean that at all. But let me ask you something, are you over the 100 posting status in gm? If you are, read that forum and posts made by me and the others that arent there anymore, you will then have a clearer picture of what went on, thats IF carnut didn't hide all those posts too . He removed many off the front pages so new members couldnt see what exactly had gone on unless you have over 100 posts. all new members could go on was what they were told... He put them so we couldnt even respond to them after having the stuff said about us. SO IF you are over 100 posts there, I suggest you go and READ ALL of it, especially the posts made by me and and the ones that left. Unless, like i said he hid those too. If he did , heck i have the posts, and if BT keeps going on about stuff shes knows nothing about i will gladly share them. But i hope she asks herself first how will carnut feel if i do. Or how then will GM look to all when backed up with facts. Many were aware what was going on  yet still sat on thier hands while seeing the people they shared thier lives with for over a year get bashed...BT included.
Mytime, people are NOT always as they would like you to see.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: February 03, 2009, 04:47:39 PM »

Trimm   

How are ya today? 

This is the only forum I've ever posted in .I didn't know where these places were but I had an idea something was going on.Maybe i read too much. 

Me too, my first and only forum.  But I will probably join one for dog owners while we are waiting for horseface's trial!  Leroy is my first puppy and I always have so many questions especially about what to feed him.....I would never forgive myself if I gave him somthing that could hurt him.  I am sure there are a few boards just for German Shepherds so I may check some of them out.

But I promise that if I run into a poster named *******, Des or Mrskub, I'm going to run like HE!!   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: February 03, 2009, 04:49:24 PM »

Does anyone REALLY think Klaas bans just because she CAN? Hells Bells!  I have seen her allow people to stay on SM that I would have banned a long time ago...DESTINY WAS ONE OF THEM! Klaas' patience and her sense of FAIRNESS overwhelm me at times...she has NEVER abused her power of banning....NEVER! So when she bans or puts someone on a time out I KNOW FOR SURE she has a damn good reason. MT I am sorry you became a victim of LIARS.....and sorry you didn't have more faith in SM

Rest in Peace Caylee

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: February 03, 2009, 04:49:42 PM »

My question to those that were DELETED(BANNED).If you weren't DELETED(BANNED).Would you still be there?Will i get a truthful answer?I don't think we'll ever know.As for GM.Never heard of it and don't care about it.Me personally.It's all about the company you keep.If your aware of people lieing,as well as bashing people and you associate your self with that.I think your disrespecting yourself!JMOO.I'm sure there's another place to communicate with friends other than site's that lie,hate,as well as bash!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: February 03, 2009, 04:51:14 PM »

mytime

You returned to the cage ... humbled yourself by asking Monkeys/Klaas for foregiveness for words posted at CnG/GM ... words that you were not proud of.

mytime ... I believe you are being geniune.

However ... considering you left CnG only when you were banned ... it may take time to gain the trust of those you have wronged ... those who have always be loyal to the SM site ... its administrator ... its mods.

Be patient hon.

Janet (Mom)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: February 03, 2009, 04:52:35 PM »

Trimm   

How are ya today? 

Me too, my first and only forum.  But I will probably join one for dog owners while we are waiting for horseface's trial!  Leroy is my first puppy and I always have so many questions especially about what to feed him.....I would never forgive myself if I gave him somthing that could hurt him.  I am sure there are a few boards just for German Shepherds so I may check some of them out.

But I promise that if I run into a poster named *******, Des or Mrskub, I'm going to run like HE!!  

Canadae Brand for all ages or Royal Canin especially for German Shepherds and if you can't find that, Royal Cainin maxi puppy for large breeds.  Later you can add powdered calf's milk replacement about half a cup a week to make his have really good bones.

Read all about ingredients at website PetFoodDirect.com and can order there but shipping is expensive.

Any more questions?  Second generation dog breeder here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.