May 29, 2024, 03:43:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176766 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: February 03, 2009, 07:16:34 PM »

Klaas, serious question here.  The "person" who was banned from here that was a mod, did they have access to our personal information that could have been taken from here with them when they were banned?  Like say, email address, city, state, birth, anything?

thanks.

NO - Moderators do not have access to personal informaton like IP or email addresses.  They only way they could see your email address is if you made it public.  They cannot see any more of your profile than YOU can see of anyone elses profile.

That is how it works at SM.  I cannot say how it works at CnG, or any other forums because in some forums Moderators CAN see that stuff.

Thanks.  I feel better now.

Makes you wonder how CnG got so many peoples email address to invite them into their house.

If you were to search back in the SM forum in late November I think you'll see alot of "Klaas will you send XXX my email"  or "XXX please get my email from Klaas" .  Some that were members of BFN got PM's there, others that were members of Goldmonkeys got asked either by PM's (if they have PM's there) or in Chat. 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: February 03, 2009, 07:16:47 PM »

Klaas, serious question here.  The "person" who was banned from here that was a mod, did they have access to our personal information that could have been taken from here with them when they were banned?  Like say, email address, city, state, birth, anything?

thanks.

NO - Moderators do not have access to personal informaton like IP or email addresses.  They only way they could see your email address is if you made it public.  They cannot see any more of your profile than YOU can see of anyone elses profile.

That is how it works at SM.  I cannot say how it works at CnG, or any other forums because in some forums Moderators CAN see that stuff.

Thanks.  I feel better now.

Makes you wonder how CnG got so many peoples email address to invite them into their house.

Grooming the poster!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: February 03, 2009, 07:23:20 PM »

WOW.

Up until I read the past few days of Musings, I never heard of CnG or GM ... and of course, I guess I am not an important enough monkey to have been "invited." 

However, I did get a hate email about a month ago about having started an "avatrar" (their spelling, not mine) thread. So I guess I matter to someone. They did not have the decency to tell me who they were, though.

I find it disturbing that this forum has brought so many caring, intelligent monkeys who are here to be advocates for the missing and victims to be spending a lot of time dealing with this kind of politics.

I mean no disrespect to anyone, I am just very shocked at all this.

I don't consider stalking my kids as politics.  It feels very personal.

I have done nothing to deserve this other than incur the wrath of a poster with serious issues.  I do think others should know how dangerous some of these nutjobs can be.

Anna, I agree!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: February 03, 2009, 07:23:57 PM »

Blonde has posted in the prayer thread, she's had a rough day and needs some support.

thanks tm

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: February 03, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »

Janet, I am saying that I did not see the whole picture at first!!  I am only a Caylee poster and had no idea what even a drive by was!!  Caylee is very different than NH, IMO

I knew there were some banned members there!!  I originally thought it was all about the fighting from the NH thread!!  No, I did not see it as a big conspiracy!!

It was until I started reading Klaas posts - that I started to make sense of things!  I drove another monkey crazy with my inquires!!!

When I started to question things in chat and joined GM,  I was banned!!  I sure it was a combination of both!  Then my friends got banned one by one!!  Even though I was a member there, Klaas side show was a shock!!  Shouldn't have been but it was!!

MyTime......I am glad your eyes are open!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: February 03, 2009, 07:30:20 PM »

Dolce - I can promise you "BOB" is not a person.   It was suppose to be a fun chat - and was most of the time.  I was invited to a personal problem hidey hole - really, don't know how I should take that.     I did make a few post there - but nothing serious - I just had a feeling it could be used against us at a later time - and why share really personal stuff with strangers. 
LOL  I now know who bob is.  LOL 
You posted what I WAS trying to imply.  The chats that I saw and experienced where fun and funny.  Nothing bashing or Natalee related.
I was not aware of the hole until last night, I was filled in with the 411 on the hole by a monkey.  I feel pretty stupid.

Well what in the hell is BOB??????

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: February 03, 2009, 07:32:03 PM »

Janet,

No, the stalking and trying to cause harm is not there.  The contacting of ones children's friends and asking questions about the posters is not there.  The vicious exposure of personal information is not there to be seen but it exists just the same.

Who did this and to whome???????  

It was done by a poster who does drive bys to me and one of my sons.  And personal information has been posted in the hidey hole.

I do wish they would do it to the oldest son instead, however, lol.  The reaction would be rather different.  Who knows, maybe they will.  They will get a huge surprise if they do that.  The oldest son is the one they need to stalk.

They have even posted what they think is all kinds of personal information on kermit that Klaas has to be ever vigilent and remove here.  Have caused her grevious harm as well.  They trace any friend or family back from Facebook, etc.  Think they are so clever. 

Well, people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.  We are all vulnerable if one is going to go after family, then anything goes right?  Can't get any lower than that.

When I read this my thought was Gypsies, Tramps and thieves....not sure why..........low people I guess

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: February 03, 2009, 07:37:40 PM »

Let me just add my 2 cents here.  I am a long time member of SM, never did post much, but read almost every day.  Last year my husband died unexpectedly.  I think I quit reading for a while, but I really don't remember.  Then my daughter had her second child with some complications, and we still don't know if there is brain damage or not.  I did not tell anyone for a long time, and then I emailed someone and was invited to the GM chat to talk.  I do chat almost every night and it has really helped with my depression.  I still love SM and depend on it for all my information.  I am not a member of CnG so I do not know what goes on there, only what I read here.  I did join GM at a time that there was a bit of a snit going on and I should have never got involved in it but I did for one day all of which I am sorry for.  I just wanted to say that there are some good people there and the nighttime chat is theraputical for me.

cp I am so sorry to learn of your tragedies..........   I will keep you and your grandchild in my prayers

Rest in Peace Caylee

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: February 03, 2009, 07:37:53 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TOSZwEwl_1Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TOSZwEwl_1Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #489 on: February 03, 2009, 07:45:11 PM »

For all of your Chocolate lovin monkeys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY_7EOVa310&eurl=http://www.facebook.com/home.php?

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: February 03, 2009, 07:46:28 PM »

IIRCC the letters stand for something that Casey would use while in jail.  "Battery Operated Boyfriend".

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: February 03, 2009, 07:47:08 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TOSZwEwl_1Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TOSZwEwl_1Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: February 03, 2009, 07:49:55 PM »

i am so mad and frustrated......can't watch the videos.....stupid dial up, my whole dam life is beyond frustrating right now.....i think i will go throw this pos dell out the front door

Regrets, I've had a few......
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 03, 2009, 07:53:32 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  That's perfect....you are GOOD!  Just when I think I posted some foolishness....a fleeting thought...you catch it!  LOL

After listening to the song again...IT FITS!!!  They should use it as their theme song!!

OK...we need a theme song for SM

And to all my Monks......this is what I think of when I think about SM and what we have that is so special.....  Josh Groban's - You Raise Me Up

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: February 03, 2009, 07:54:30 PM »

IIRCC the letters stand for something that Casey would use while in jail.  "Battery Operated Boyfriend".

oooookkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyy!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 03, 2009, 07:55:22 PM »

i am so mad and frustrated......can't watch the videos.....stupid dial up, my whole dam life is beyond frustrating right now.....i think i will go throw this pos dell out the front door

JuJu.,...I feel your pain!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: February 03, 2009, 07:55:43 PM »

Mag, you are a wise woman.  My feelings exactly.  I put two and two together a few weeks ago in the Caylee thread when me, KTF and Janet were "trying" to post there and we were met with some snide, off the cuff comments that were uncalled for.  I knew immediately who were the ones who were on CnG.  It's one thing to have it happen ALL the time in Natalee's thread but to go to Caylee's thread and be treated like we were trouble makers told me immediately who belonged.  I did not know until then what was happening here at SM.  Now I am mad as hell at what I am witnessing. By the way, did I tell you I am mad? 
When were you, KTF, and Janet attacked in the Caylee thread?  Was it during the whole George suicide fiasco?  I have never seen Janet attacked in the Caylee thread, and KTF and I disagreed on George's suicide, but in the end we agreed to disagree...Please explain what you mean.  From me, I did not know enough of what was going on at CnG to let it effect what my posts are on SM.  Like I stated before most of my dealings there was in a chat room at night, where I spoke mostly with MyTime, KC Jackie, Budsgirl, Mammy, MaryMary, and one night Destiny was in and out of the room, but not posting much and when she did it was in regards to mixed drinks.
I know that we will all be prosecuted due to "guilty by association", but you have to realize that we were just as much "outsiders" within that site as you all are....from what I was told last night, there was a completely separate section of secrecy that many of us were not privvy to nor did we know about.  Had I known of it, you better believe Klaas would have found out within seconds.

cp405
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: February 03, 2009, 07:56:24 PM »

Thanks Sunny.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: February 03, 2009, 08:00:09 PM »

oooookkkkkkaaaaayyyyyyy!!
I was not really sure how to "post" that Sunny.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: February 03, 2009, 08:03:27 PM »

JuJu - I'm sorry, I know dialup sucks especially when you want to view things that take alot of memory.  Here is a link to one of the screen captures I posted.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4475.msg657688#msg657688
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.