May 29, 2024, 02:18:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176750 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: February 03, 2009, 11:47:35 PM »

Anna, I dont know who hurt you or when????  Was that before I came????

The lying about me started then but the stalking my kids was a couple of days ago. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #661 on: February 03, 2009, 11:50:04 PM »

Anna, that is scary. If your kids are being stalked, maybe you should report it. Kids have no place in any of this!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: February 03, 2009, 11:50:04 PM »

Tamikosmom/Janet ~  Are your ears burning?  You are being talked about in Natalee's thread...They miss you over there. 
]

... but ... but ... I know you will miss me here MuffyBee so ... I am not budging.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #663 on: February 03, 2009, 11:52:11 PM »

You can spread the love, BB! I know you can! You were my first model!   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: February 03, 2009, 11:52:35 PM »

I would report it to the FBI right this minute.  I cant imagine.  I dont know you that well, but you seem so sweet.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: February 03, 2009, 11:52:38 PM »

Anna, that is scary. If your kids are being stalked, maybe you should report it. Kids have no place in any of this!

It is more cyberstalking.  Calling my son's friends to ask them about ME and not just him.  Leaving tremendous trail all along the way, lol, these people are just demented.  But then most of us have known this for some time now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: February 03, 2009, 11:54:00 PM »

Good Night Bleachedblack.  Good Night Monkeys.  Good Night Zookeepers.

Janet
8:55 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: February 03, 2009, 11:54:07 PM »

Which group is it??? Or can you say???

crazybabyborg
« Reply #668 on: February 03, 2009, 11:54:24 PM »

Tamikosmom/Janet ~  Are your ears burning?  You are being talked about in Natalee's thread...They miss you over there. 
]

... but ... but ... I know you will miss me here MuffyBee so ... I am not budging.

Hugs

Janet

Count me too, Tamik!! I'd miss you and ducky!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: February 03, 2009, 11:56:25 PM »

Janet

Night Tamikos

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #670 on: February 03, 2009, 11:56:25 PM »

Janet

One minute you are not budging  - the next minute you are leaving!  I just can't keep up you!!  LOL

Night Janet (MOM?)  and Ducky

xoxoxoxo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: February 03, 2009, 11:56:41 PM »

Didn't you see the attack on me by Hotshit in the Natalee thread recently.  Big clue right there.  She did finally admit that no, Lala's did not tell her I reported her to the FBI.  Any lie they can think of is good enough for them.  It is C&G and more than one person there I do believe has serious issues and is in need of professional help.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #672 on: February 03, 2009, 11:58:26 PM »

Janet

Night jANET Smile
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: February 03, 2009, 11:58:26 PM »

Didn't you see the attack on me by Hotshit in the Natalee thread recently.  Big clue right there.  She did finally admit that no, Lala's did not tell her I reported her to the FBI.  Any lie they can think of is good enough for them.  It is C&G and more than one person there I do believe has serious issues and is in need of professional help.
Ok, what can we do to help you????

Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: February 04, 2009, 12:01:52 AM »

did any of it show up on caller ID? also if you report it i think there is a way for them to track any incoming calls, then track it on a few of the people that were contacted about you and find the number that would match and they will have who is doing it.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: February 04, 2009, 12:02:27 AM »

Nite Janet

BB - your comment isn't so off the wall now that I know you were talking about those smilies Muffy posted. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: February 04, 2009, 12:04:54 AM »

I don't know of anything you can do to help me.  But any time a forum does something that violates the Terms of Service as posted on their forum page, you can email and write those who sponsor the forums and report instances of when those terms are being violated.  Sometimes they will bother to check it out and delete the forum if it is truly in voilation of issues like invasion of privacy or making posts to defame people.

They can go even into the hidey holes and see what they have been discussing in there and if it is truly slander and invasion of privacy.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #677 on: February 04, 2009, 12:05:47 AM »

Goodnight and God Bless!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: February 04, 2009, 12:06:58 AM »

Not that it is really of my business, but do any of these people work??

Just for the record, I am on a leave of absense!!  LOL  I work with my husband - so I think most of you can understand!! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: February 04, 2009, 12:10:43 AM »

I don't know of anything you can do to help me.  But any time a forum does something that violates the Terms of Service as posted on their forum page, you can email and write those who sponsor the forums and report instances of when those terms are being violated.  Sometimes they will bother to check it out and delete the forum if it is truly in voilation of issues like invasion of privacy or making posts to defame people.

They can go even into the hidey holes and see what they have been discussing in there and if it is truly slander and invasion of privacy.

I would do that immediately.  Then if it were me I would call one of my friends who is a private eye, then my girlfriend who is an attorney.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.