June 01, 2024, 11:39:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 343368 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: June 16, 2009, 12:12:57 PM »

Thanks for illustrating my point, "poke my eye, make me cry"   Yup, rotten apple didnt fall far from the diseased tree

I wonder how Skanky liked Spindy's little cameo today??? More to the point, I wonder how Skanky liked Spindy's lawyer's little cameo?? He couldn't see a scenaro that Skanky was not involved!!

You know that Bozo and the troops will be making their own rounds, maybe even on Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell tonight. They will not take this lying down. I guess it's time for Bozo to make another visit to New York to be on Geraldo this weekend.

CBB, You are right. Thor Fanny is just under the surface. I am trying my best to keep her under control. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #361 on: June 16, 2009, 12:13:17 PM »

I'm heading off to work, won't get home until after 8pm. I hope you guys have your Youtube links ready for those of us who will miss it. My prayers will continue all day for them.
Have a good day, I will have to watch it later as well.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: June 16, 2009, 12:14:04 PM »

Home The Early Show  NEW YORK, June 16, 2009
Slain Tot's Kin: Missing Girl's Dad Wrong

(CBS)  The grandparents of a murdered central Florida two-year old say the father of a missing northern Florida five-year-old is making a mistake by rejecting their offers to come to his aid.

"When your child's missing, you take any bit of help that you can," Cindy Anthony remarked to Early Show co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez Tuesday. "You take every help. You don't turn anybody away. You can't turn anybody away."

Cindy's daughter, Casey Anthony, 23, has pleaded not guilty to first degree murder in the death of Casey's daughter, Caylee Anthony. Prosecutors say they'll seek the death penalty.

Caylee was last seen by Cindy and her husband, George Anthony, a year ago. It wasn't until a month later that Casey revealed Caylee was missing. Casey was arrested in October. Caylee's body was found in December. Casey's trial is tentatively set for this coming October.

Casey has claimed Caylee was with a babysitter when she vanished.

Cindy Anthony was responding Tuesday to the recent rejection of efforts by her and George to help Ronald Cummings, a 25-year-old northern Florida man whose daughter, Haleigh Cummings, has been missing since early February.

Haleigh was reported missing when Ronald Cummings returned home from work to his mobile home in a heavily wooded area north of Satsuma. Ronald Cummings' girlfriend, Misty Croslin, 17, says she tucked Haleigh into her own bed at 8 o'clock and, when she woke up, Haleigh had vanished.

Rodriguez reminded Cindy and George Anthony that, in nixing their efforts to reach out to them, Ronald Cummings had said they were doing so because have their own agenda.

"They have every right to say what they want to say," George observed to Rodriguez, "because they are controlling that. And I understand that. We're just here to help in any way we can -- just a little bit of support. I'll stand in the background. I'm not gonna be there in the forefront. I never was at the beginning.

"I was just offering some support, some moral support and some ways that he could possibly bring more awareness for his child. That's what I was trying to help with. ... And if he called and said, 'George, I need your help, I'd still be there to help him. I'm not going to stop unless he tells me to stop. But I understand. It's a tough situation for everybody."

Cindy told Rodriguez Cummings is erring in turning her and George away. "You know," Cindy said, "that one exposure of your child's face out there could be that one time. So, you know, to him I say, you made a mistake.

"We're the ones who got national attention for their daughter the first night, because I was on the phone with national media. And that was the day of Caylee's memorial, Feb. 10. We had just gotten home from her memorial and heard about Haleigh. So we hurried up and made desperate phone calls to people in the national media to say, 'Hey, start covering the story.' And that was a day that I should have been home just worrying about myself."

Cindy wept when telling Rodriguez how she feels at this point. "It's been a year," Cindy recalled. "Yesterday was a tough day. Today is a tough day. Every day has been a tough day this last year. And I just miss her. I just miss her so much."

George said, "The last time I saw her was June 16, one year ago today. I woke up with her in the morning at 7:30, got a chance to have breakfast with her. Just before 1:00 that day, I didn't ever realize that that'd be the last time I would see her, have a chance to kiss her, hold her. I would hear her call me Jo-Jo, and put her in a car and wave good-bye to her."

Cindy and George have set up a foundation in Caylee's memory "to continue to bring awareness of children, you know, children that are missing," Cindy says, and give their families emotional and financial support.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/06/16/earlyshow/main5091256.shtml
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #363 on: June 16, 2009, 12:16:29 PM »

All I see is bubble hair so the horns won't show.................
Monkey Devil! OMG  Monkey Devil! thanks CBB for the much needed laugh!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: June 16, 2009, 12:17:14 PM »

When is George and Cindy going to realize that most people would not want them to search for a family's pet hamster? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: June 16, 2009, 12:17:53 PM »

(Cindy Anthony says so many missing children are forgotten.)   How the he!! Cindy do you plan on changing that. And a lot of missing and murdered and abused children didn't get the coverage they should have, because Nancy, especially needed to keep the freak show going with your daughter and the likes of you, your husband, and that creep you call your son. Somewhere in all of that coverage Caylee was a secondary thought, but of course that is what you wanted, and you got it. You selfish witch.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: June 16, 2009, 12:19:31 PM »

Caylee Anthony vigil tonight 1 year after disappearance

TBO.com

Published: June 16, 2009

It has been one year since toddler Caylee Anthony disappeared from Orange County home, and a vigil is planned for 6 tonight at J. Blanchard Park, off North Dean Road in Orlando.

The 2-year-old's remains were found in December in woods near her home. Her mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged in her death.

The vigil was planned by a Facebook group called In the Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony. Richard Grund, father of a former boyfriend of Casey Anthony, will speak, according to organizers. Grund previously thought he might be Caylee's grandfather.

Caylee was last seen by her grandfather George Anthony on June 16, 2008, as she and her mother left the Anthony home. Casey Anthony has said she was taking her daughter to a babysitter before going to work. Investigators have said Caylee likely died on this date.

Casey Anthony didn't report her daughter's disappearance for 31 days.

She has pleaded not guilty after being charged with first-degree murder and is awaiting trial in Orange County Jail without bail. She says a babysitter kidnapped her daughter.

George Anthony and his wife, Cindy, told CBS' "The Early Show" this morning that on the first anniversary of Caylee's disappearance they want to help other families whose children are missing. Cindy Anthony said so many missing children are forgotten.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jun/16/caylee-anthony-vigil-tonight-1-year-after-disappea/news-breaking/
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 16, 2009, 12:19:33 PM »

Oops, forgot to remove the embedded code.   
That was beautiful T Honey.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #368 on: June 16, 2009, 12:20:11 PM »

As a grandmother of grandchild that passes on~I'd like to show them what a loving, grieving mother and grandparent looks like........I wonder did Casey wake up at all hours of the night screaming for hours just to hold her child ONE last time, did Cindy/George ever have to hold her for hours on end like a baby to try and console her because her child was gone to soon..........*edit language* NO!!!! And as a mother of a mom who spent every hour she could visiting her baby, pumping milk and constantly praying that he would last one more day I'd like to tell them to STFU, get your @ss's of the tv, and crawl away to some hole where I never have to see you or anyone like you again because you pizz me off big time right now.........while your child treated Caylee like garbage, you freaking defend her. Sorry off my rant for now......Family of EVIL psychos.....
OMG Island Monkey, that was very powerful and I don't think it was a rant at all.

You have been in my prayers and has your daughter. God Bless. JSM

Thanks JSM..........I don't know why I just blurted all that out, maybe just to contrast/compare true grief versus covering your @ss.
You deserve to blurt it out. That is your true feelings and I don't know how I would even function with the heartache you are going through. And the pictures you just put up broke my heart. JSM

Thanks JSM for understanding~and you are right they are my true feelings of pure disdain for the family of a blessed child, tossed away and then they run and try to cover everything up like she was never here, and her life meant nothing .......but it did, maybe they don't get it but the rest of us sure as h#ll do! Her life had meaning, value and she deserved so much more then those deranged psychos as "family".
IM, I cannot fathom how you feel right now. I sure as h*ll don't understand the Anthonys. They truely are deranged freaks. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: June 16, 2009, 12:20:29 PM »

I'm heading off to work, won't get home until after 8pm. I hope you guys have your Youtube links ready for those of us who will miss it. My prayers will continue all day for them.

Thank you Boo for all that you have done. We will be waiting for you when you come back.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: June 16, 2009, 12:21:10 PM »

Caylee Anthony: How the grandparents, the lawyers and television have kept it a case that grips the nation
posted by halboedeker on Jun 16, 2009 10:04:59 AM

To mark the first anniversary of Caylee Anthony's disappearance, the morning programs all looked back in the 7:30 a.m. half-hour this morning. And we were reminded why this media circus continues to absorb so many across the country.

On NBC's "Today," Meredith Vieira called it the case that captivated the nation. Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony visited CBS' "Early Show." Their attorney, Brad Conway, talked to ABC's "Good Morning America." Anthony attorney Linda Kenney Baden talked to Vieira on "Today."

This morning's coverage underscored how the grandparents, the lawyers and television have contributed to the story's eerie and enduring fascination. Casey Anthony, George and Cindy's daughter, is charged with the murder of Caylee.

The grandparents: ABC's Chris Cuomo described "unimaginable heartbreak for these good people," meaning George and Cindy.

But their baffling actions have spurred constant speculation: Did they do enough to protect Caylee? Have they done enough to get justice for the toddler? Did they help law enforcement as much as they could? Why do they keep popping up in the media?

They were on "The Early Show" to discuss their foundation -- an action that many see as self-serving.

The lawyers: The people who represent the Anthonys have ensured that people will keep discussing the case.

Why aren't George and Cindy visiting Casey in jail? "This is a decision that's been made by Mr. Baez," Conway told "GMA," referring to Casey's attorney Jose Baez. "Mr. Baez does not want the videotapes, the audiotapes that he feels would be released when they go in to see her."

Conway said he didn't agree with the decision. "My clients should be seeing her every opportunity they get," Conway said. "They would like to see her every opportunity they can."

On "Today," Baden praised new defense team member Andrea Lyon but couldn't discuss Casey Anthony's reaction on the first anniversary. "You won't tell me anything," Vieira said, laughing in frustration.

Nope, Baden was there to promote her new book, "Skeleton Justice." And, my, she was certainly bubbly about that novel.

The media: How has television treated the people in this case? ABC News evidently paid a hefty sum to license photos and video for "20/20." ABC News put up George and Cindy in a ritzy hotel when Caylee's remains were found. The people in this case get trips to New York when they appear in the programs' studios -- as they all did this morning.

These practices have been in place a long time. But the Anthony case brought them home to the public in a new and jarring way.

Something just doesn't smell right in this media circus, and the public knows it.

Pathetic party girl Casey Anthony on her own wouldn't make this a case that captivates the country. But her parents, the lawyers and national television have elevated the saga to that status.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/06/caylee-anthony-how-the-grandparents-the-lawyers-and-the-media-have-kept-it-a-case-that-gripped-the-n.html
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #371 on: June 16, 2009, 12:24:53 PM »

I just saw Cindy and George on the Early Show and I am sputtering, swelling up like an outraged toad--Self-serving, self-involved, narcissistic wench that she is.... How dare she, "I should have been home taking care of myself"  instead of calling the national media to get attention for Hayleigh Cummings case.  When has Cindy NOT been taking care of herself, is what I want to know.  I am beyond words.

Another thing that struck me is that Spindy said "Yesterday was a bad day." Why would yesterday be a bad day Spindy? And saying that Caylee was missing for five months. No she wasn't. She was dead around the corner for six months! All you had to do was walk down your street, turn right on Suburban. JUST LIKE YOU TOLD DOMINIC CASEY!!!   
I hope Cindy and George have a bad day everyday till the day they die.
I hope they do too No Rose.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: June 16, 2009, 12:25:40 PM »

Today Marks One Year Since Caylee Anthony Disappeared

Tuesday, Jun 16, 2009 @09:46am CST

(Orlando, FL) -- It was exactly one year ago today that two-year-old Caylee Anthony was last seen alive.

It was the Florida toddler's grandfather George who last said goodbye to Caylee and her mother Casey following a weekend of Father's Day activities.

Prosecutors believe it was on this date that Casey killed her daughter and put her body in the trunk of her car.

It would be another month before Caylee was reported missing to police and five more months before her body was found in a shallow grave not far from her home.

A memorial service is planned for tonight at Blanchard Park in Orlando.

Caylee's mother Casey remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail, charged with first-degree murder.

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=75431
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: June 16, 2009, 12:26:55 PM »

Eventually the Anthonys will get a hard slap of reality, and I hope it hits them so fast and furious it knocks them off their feet, and they can't get back up.

I'm having a hard time with them right now.Don't understand them at all.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: June 16, 2009, 12:29:57 PM »

Sorry, but not sure who suggested writing to CBS about the link to CMA foundation on their website.  ABC now has a link to CMA as well  - middle of page

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7844545&page=1
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #375 on: June 16, 2009, 12:30:40 PM »

I would love to be a fly on the wall of KC's cell today.  I would love to observe her every move.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 16, 2009, 12:31:08 PM »

I forgot to say Good afternoon, monkeys!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 16, 2009, 12:32:22 PM »

TupeloHoney, that was a moving and touching video.   an angelic monkey

I have to admit that I really did not sleep last night. I tried, but things kept going around in my head. So I got back up and me and Miss Kitty went in the silent and dark living room. I lit Caylee's pink candle and we sat there together and I prayed. Miss Kitty is not much of a lap cat. She likes to sleep next to me in bed with my hand somewhere on her body. But last night, she crawled into my lap and stayed with me till the sun started to come up. We finally went to bed then and I got some sleep.

I didn't want Caylee's spirit on the anniversary of her murder to be alone. I feel in my heart that Caylee died in the dark on the night/morning of June 15/16. To me, that was my Memorial to Caylee. I will watch the Memorial this afternoon, and be here with all the Sacred Monkeys. I hope that it really turns out beautifully, and that we get to see our balloons float off in the sky. I pray it goes off without a hitch. Caylee is now in heaven, I know that. I know that in my head, but my heart is still aching.   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: June 16, 2009, 12:32:42 PM »

Eventually the Anthonys will get a hard slap of reality, and I hope it hits them so fast and furious it knocks them off their feet, and they can't get back up.

I'm having a hard time with them right now.Don't understand them at all.   

And what gets me big time, is these darn tv shows keep putting them on, stop it already. There are so many families that deserve the attention, and should get their story out on these shows. It is not about Caylee, it is about the freak show that is surrounding this child's murder, that's what I don't understand. Let the family, defense, all of them disappear, get on with the trial, so this child can get justice. I could care less what that fat azz is ordering in jail to eat, I could care less if Cindy has a bad day. I have a bad day everyday, but I'm not broadcasting it and bothering people over it.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: June 16, 2009, 12:33:23 PM »

Thank-you Northern Rose for the screen shots of the show. Cindy stop your fake crying before you shrivel up. And George, Art Carney is calling he wants his vest back. 

Your read my mind. 

I have gone back and looked at the whole mess of videos, and when I saw Georgie Porgie I wonder WTF? It looked like probably he looked to casual for CBS's taste and put a prop vest on him. Weird and getting weirder folks. 

Weird doesn't begin to describe them.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.