June 01, 2024, 11:24:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 343362 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: June 17, 2009, 01:18:54 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-news-061709,0,7936902.story

Casey Anthony jail video will not be released
The video showed Casey Anthony's reaction after she learned a child's remains were found near her home.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:55 AM EDT, June 17, 2009
The public will not see the video of Casey Anthony the day she learned a child's remains were found less than a mile from her home.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ordered today that the video taken at the Orange County Jail on Dec. 11 be sealed.

"While the court is loathe to shield any public record, an argument can certainly be made that the contents of the video are highly inflammatory," Strickland wrote in his three-page order.In making his decision, he watched the video and applied a legal three-part test, which included whether the video could impact a potential jury pool.

Complete coverage of the Casey Anthony case "Given the nature and scope of the pretrial publicity, it is not unreasonable to assume that many persons in the potential jury pool might view this video and develop a 'hardened' attitude in reference to the defendant's guilt," he wrote.

Anthony's defense team didn't want the video released and argued it would taint a potential jury pool and it violated her Constitutional rights. Media, including the Orlando Sentinel, had filed legal papers to persuade the judge to release the video.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the 2-year-old's bones in December in woods a few blocks from the east Orange County home the girl shared with Anthony and her grandparents.

Hours after the discovery, jail officials moved Anthony from her cell and to the medical facility where a TV was showing reports of the find.

The video showed her reaction while watching the TV report. At that point, investigators had not confirmed the remains were Caylee but everyone believed it was the child.

Thanks for sharing this.  GRRRRR! Highly inflammatory--I can't imagine what's on there that's so shocking.  I keep thinking it has something to do with Baez and inappropriate behavior with Casey.  Do you think it will be released at trial?  Or is this permanent? And have you all noticed that by keeping info away from the public, (read: Scared Monkeys,) it has the opposite effect they intended.  Can you imagine the amount of speculation there is going to be now? 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: June 17, 2009, 01:19:34 PM »

Thanks for posting that the judge sealed the video of Casey, I figured he would, but from all the descriptions we have about the video, it's like we already saw it.

Yep...we know...I would have liked to have seen it...but all in good time!!
My concern right now is the autopsy report, I sure hope he doesn't seal that until trial.

I REALLY want to see it!

I really didn't care too much about seeing KC in action in the med office ..we had such dood decriptions already that no visual was needed.

However I do hope the sutopsy report is released.  Under the Sunshine Law it can be..the written report..but visuals are not allowed to be released prior to trial..like a video of the autopsy or pics taken during.  I think I have that right.  Still Stan may decide not to release the ME 's opinion part until trial..if he feels it is too damaging to a potential jury pool.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: June 17, 2009, 01:21:43 PM »

N2WISHN  you are right what is the whole family hiding? I believe very strongly that the father of Caylee is important to this case. I believe that is part of what the Anthonys are hiding.

They are defiantly hiding things - all of them.  I am sure that is why Lee's lawyer spouted off that he may be charged back in Jan.  However I also believe that Cindy was so fixated in creating the perfect story book family and life that she was purposefully oblivious to anything that did not fit into her plan. For a control freak if you can not control it you ignore it so that it does not exist.   If you can not ignore it then you destroy it.  That is what I have seen with control freaks in our family.  Anger is their one emotion, and if anger does not work then they ignore really well.  How else can you explain a nurse not noticing her own daughter being pregnant and denying it?

I keep going back to Casey telling her parents in the one meeting that she didn't tell.  Whatever that meant.  Didn't tell what?????????  I have my suspicions

Please share your suspicions!!

It isn't a popular notion, but that maybe George is the father.  OR and I admit it is really out there, but that C and G actually asked Casey to have a baby for them.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: June 17, 2009, 01:21:45 PM »

Tevye, I'm sorry for your loss.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: June 17, 2009, 01:22:21 PM »

Casually~  thank you for the beautiful pictures from the memorial.  It would be really nice to have them in a thread so we could go back and look at them again and as a lovely tribute to Caylee  an angelic monkey  Would you mind posting them into a thread for us? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1185 on: June 17, 2009, 01:22:29 PM »

CC, thanks for the pics from the memorial.  And you are a brave monkey.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1186 on: June 17, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-news-061709,0,7936902.story

Casey Anthony jail video will not be released
The video showed Casey Anthony's reaction after she learned a child's remains were found near her home.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:55 AM EDT, June 17, 2009
The public will not see the video of Casey Anthony the day she learned a child's remains were found less than a mile from her home.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ordered today that the video taken at the Orange County Jail on Dec. 11 be sealed.

"While the court is loathe to shield any public record, an argument can certainly be made that the contents of the video are highly inflammatory," Strickland wrote in his three-page order.

In making his decision, he watched the video and applied a legal three-part test, which included whether the video could impact a potential jury pool.

Complete coverage of the Casey Anthony case "Given the nature and scope of the pretrial publicity, it is not unreasonable to assume that many persons in the potential jury pool might view this video and develop a 'hardened' attitude in reference to the defendant's guilt," he wrote.

Anthony's defense team didn't want the video released and argued it would taint a potential jury pool and it violated her Constitutional rights. Media, including the Orlando Sentinel, had filed legal papers to persuade the judge to release the video.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the 2-year-old's bones in December in woods a few blocks from the east Orange County home the girl shared with Anthony and her grandparents.

Hours after the discovery, jail officials moved Anthony from her cell and to the medical facility where a TV was showing reports of the find.

The video showed her reaction while watching the TV report. At that point, investigators had not confirmed the remains were Caylee but everyone believed it was the child.

Well shoot!
Why didn't Stan the man just say this at the last hearing instead of hemming and hawing about letting the media have a chance to request seeing it?
I think this video shows more than just a cold,evil casey......I think it somehow shows baez in a very bad light.That's my thoughts and I'm sticking to it.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1187 on: June 17, 2009, 01:23:30 PM »

Brave monkey or a wild and crazy monkey 
Edit to add:  with a kind heart.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 01:25:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: June 17, 2009, 01:24:12 PM »

Fanny....I am really sorry that you feel personally attacked....but really does it matter? Do you really care  what Steel monkey says?  DON'T and neither should you. As long as you are not ashamed of your statements or feelings (and IMO there is no reason for you or anyone else to) then what he thinks is nothing more than someone who thinks his opinion really matters.....and it doesn't!!  When you get a private email from Klaas or Red that's the time to start worrying...until then...be yourself!! 

Thank you Sunny.   an angelic monkey

I think I am more upset about it because it was Scared Monkeys as a whole that was attacked, not so much the personal thing. And several very sensitive monkeys took it to heart as if it was their fault, and are lurking. Steel has been here for a while. He knew exactly what he was doing.

It was a very difficult day, to say the least yesterday. After another very sleepless night again last night, I feel like I'm running on empty today. I really don't care about the jail video. Too much time has been wasted on it anyway. If that was the issue that was clogging the judicial mechanism, then great! Let's GOOOOOOOOO! Strickland, git 'er done! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1189 on: June 17, 2009, 01:28:47 PM »

I think that was the lady that Murt was engaged to be married to on Feb 14. I am still not sure that they did get married, but I had seen her on Ustream with him one night. JMO

CC, for a guy, you're ok. Thanks for the pics. Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1190 on: June 17, 2009, 01:29:29 PM »

Factor in also when there was going to be a private meeting, Casey picked George. Now why would she do that, when she couldn't stand the man?

Georgie was the weakest link. Casey already knew she had Cindy and Lee behind her but she knew that George's testimony would be damaging, im sure she was going to manipulate him into something or to redirect his memory as being different from what he had already said, i mean it worked with Cindy and Lee, why not try George
That could be. I still wonder if George saw Caylee in the trunk that day that he wanted that wheel thing?

Back from a couple weeks vacation.   Much needed one also!

I 100% agree that George saw Caylee in the trunk that day.  During his depo, he got very aggitated when he thought they were asking him to describe the last time he saw her.  His tone changed alot.   It then eased some after they told him they did not want him to describe that. 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1191 on: June 17, 2009, 01:31:25 PM »

Brave monkey or a wild and crazy monkey 
Edit to add:  with a kind heart.

Aww shucks.  Not sure how to add pics to a thread.

Do No Evil 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: June 17, 2009, 01:32:25 PM »

Casually~  I can start and thread and you post them there just like you do here.  Pllleeeeeaseeee?  With a nanner on top?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1193 on: June 17, 2009, 01:33:33 PM »

Naaaaa,never happen.
ScaredMonkey's has been here for years,I have been here in lurk mode and then as a poster since Natalee disappeared.ScaredMonkey's is here for a reason and a damn good reason.Nothing will cause me to stop reading and posting here.....not even the age old excuse whenever a male has a temper tatrum(ahhh,it's ok,boys will be boys and men will be men)....nope,that's just a stupid excuse to help cover the very obvious short comings of someone who is supposed to be a man.I'm not buying that but it doesn't really matter.That is not what I'm here for.I'm here for the same reasons SacredMonkeys are here.
   an angelic monkey

Ok, you have opened my floodgates! You stated exactly what I wanted to say earlier. Having worked in two male dominated occupations, and seeing how they operate, I see no reason for Steel to get a hall pass because he is a man. I came to Scared Monkeys because I was assured that there would be no personal attacks allowed. I feel not only that I was, as well as other very compassionate and caring monkeys were attacked. I am not ashamed or will I apologize for any remarks that I made yesterday. But I do think the Sacred Monkeys as a whole do deserve at the very least, an apology. I am not expecting one. 
I'm sorry for opening your floodgates sweet Fanny.I do not expect an apology nor do I want one.I grew up with 4 brothers and 3 sisters and have been fighting that"male thing"all of my life.Very hard to keep my mouth closed.No one gets a free pass in this life I don't care if you are a purple martian or a very strong male.In my eyes females and males are equal.My beloved,Romanian Mama always told me I should have been born 200 years from now but I'd tell her"naaaaaaa,I was born now and I will not keep my mouth shut!"God I miss her like crazy.
Sorry for the off topic.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1194 on: June 17, 2009, 01:33:44 PM »

Factor in also when there was going to be a private meeting, Casey picked George. Now why would she do that, when she couldn't stand the man?

Georgie was the weakest link. Casey already knew she had Cindy and Lee behind her but she knew that George's testimony would be damaging, im sure she was going to manipulate him into something or to redirect his memory as being different from what he had already said, i mean it worked with Cindy and Lee, why not try George
That could be. I still wonder if George saw Caylee in the trunk that day that he wanted that wheel thing?

I 100% agree that George saw Caylee in the trunk that day.  During his depo, he got very aggitated when he thought they were asking him to describe the last time he saw her.  His tone changed alot.   It then eased some after they told him they did not want him to describe that. 
Hope you had a great vacation 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: June 17, 2009, 01:35:13 PM »

I see a male monkey or two in the rafters this afternoon. We aren't male bashing, so it is safe to come down on the vines with us.   

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1196 on: June 17, 2009, 01:36:45 PM »

Thank you so much CC for posting these images of Caylee's memorial.Know that she is at peace now and is for sure smiling and giggling down on us all from her fluffy clouds.   an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: June 17, 2009, 01:37:59 PM »

Oh, there you are! Good to see you back!  an angelic monkey

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: June 17, 2009, 01:38:25 PM »

N2WISHN  you are right what is the whole family hiding? I believe very strongly that the father of Caylee is important to this case. I believe that is part of what the Anthonys are hiding.

They are defiantly hiding things - all of them.  I am sure that is why Lee's lawyer spouted off that he may be charged back in Jan.  However I also believe that Cindy was so fixated in creating the perfect story book family and life that she was purposefully oblivious to anything that did not fit into her plan. For a control freak if you can not control it you ignore it so that it does not exist.   If you can not ignore it then you destroy it.  That is what I have seen with control freaks in our family.  Anger is their one emotion, and if anger does not work then they ignore really well.  How else can you explain a nurse not noticing her own daughter being pregnant and denying it?

I keep going back to Casey telling her parents in the one meeting that she didn't tell.  Whatever that meant.  Didn't tell what?????????  I have my suspicions
I agree, they cooked up a story and she didn't tell the truth about what happened to Caylee.  The Anthony family as a whole believe they are smarter than LE and have their story line down pat.  I don't think they are very smart at all because if you just tell the truth then you don't have to remember which lie.  With George's statement about breakfast withCaylee on tv yesterday their lies may start unraveling.  I think the family is pretty stupid all the way around. JMO of course.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1199 on: June 17, 2009, 01:38:58 PM »

Do No Evil 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.