June 01, 2024, 09:57:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 343340 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1240 on: June 17, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »

Another part of this that I can't understand is the "Uncle Rick's Wedding" episode..you know, the one where KC is obviously pregnant, but her RN Mom denies, denies, denies.  If the Ants were embarrassed by her "condition", why didn't they leave her at home?  I'm not a mom, so I don't know how to think on this.  What do you all think?
I think cindy was just in another of her"deny,deny,lie,lie,lie"modes when it came to casey being pregnant.Same as casey but casey learned that charactor mode from cindy.I'm sure cindy's family is/was used to it by then just like lee was used to it from casey.casey is just a younger version of cindy IMO
I have to wonder(because I believe that cindy has been this way all of her life)where and why cindy was/is like this.Did SHE learn it or was she just born that way?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: June 17, 2009, 02:44:38 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-news-061709,0,7936902.story

Casey Anthony jail video will not be released
The video showed Casey Anthony's reaction after she learned a child's remains were found near her home.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:55 AM EDT, June 17, 2009
The public will not see the video of Casey Anthony the day she learned a child's remains were found less than a mile from her home.

Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland ordered today that the video taken at the Orange County Jail on Dec. 11 be sealed.

"While the court is loathe to shield any public record, an argument can certainly be made that the contents of the video are highly inflammatory," Strickland wrote in his three-page order.

In making his decision, he watched the video and applied a legal three-part test, which included whether the video could impact a potential jury pool.

Complete coverage of the Casey Anthony case "Given the nature and scope of the pretrial publicity, it is not unreasonable to assume that many persons in the potential jury pool might view this video and develop a 'hardened' attitude in reference to the defendant's guilt," he wrote.

Anthony's defense team didn't want the video released and argued it would taint a potential jury pool and it violated her Constitutional rights. Media, including the Orlando Sentinel, had filed legal papers to persuade the judge to release the video.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the 2-year-old's bones in December in woods a few blocks from the east Orange County home the girl shared with Anthony and her grandparents.

Hours after the discovery, jail officials moved Anthony from her cell and to the medical facility where a TV was showing reports of the find.

The video showed her reaction while watching the TV report. At that point, investigators had not confirmed the remains were Caylee but everyone believed it was the child.

Well shoot!
Why didn't Stan the man just say this at the last hearing instead of hemming and hawing about letting the media have a chance to request seeing it?
I think this video shows more than just a cold,evil casey......I think it somehow shows baez in a very bad light.That's my thoughts and I'm sticking to it.

It will certainly be interesting to find out!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: June 17, 2009, 02:48:27 PM »

Fanny....I am really sorry that you feel personally attacked....but really does it matter? Do you really care  what Steel monkey says?  DON'T and neither should you. As long as you are not ashamed of your statements or feelings (and IMO there is no reason for you or anyone else to) then what he thinks is nothing more than someone who thinks his opinion really matters.....and it doesn't!!  When you get a private email from Klaas or Red that's the time to start worrying...until then...be yourself!! 

Thank you Sunny.   an angelic monkey

I think I am more upset about it because it was Scared Monkeys as a whole that was attacked, not so much the personal thing. And several very sensitive monkeys took it to heart as if it was their fault, and are lurking. Steel has been here for a while. He knew exactly what he was doing.

It was a very difficult day, to say the least yesterday. After another very sleepless night again last night, I feel like I'm running on empty today. I really don't care about the jail video. Too much time has been wasted on it anyway. If that was the issue that was clogging the judicial mechanism, then great! Let's GOOOOOOOOO! Strickland, git 'er done! 

Well, anyone lurking get you hinney back here.....it wasn't about any of us...it was about someone trying to show some muscle and it didn't work.

I am with you...let's get it moving....BJ is going to continue to try to stall and throw up as many smoke screens as he can...but in the end....it will all be for naught.  kc is going to pay for killing Caylee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: June 17, 2009, 02:49:31 PM »

Thank you Casually.  an angelic monkey

You're welcome (as I punch Fanny in the ear)

Just as long it is not in my Thor Fanny eye. It is just getting well. 

Do you have a lisp?

http://www.wesh.com/video/19770980/index.html

Obviously you have not met Thor Fanny. "It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature!"

If I am supposed to feel sorry for Skanky's current digs, I don't. I think her bed is much to wide and padded, and the cell is much to plush. I have more of an idea of leg and arm irons screwed to the wall. But that's just me. I wonder is she waves to the guards as she is sitting on her "throne?" Have I mentioned that I am still feeling a little testy today? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: June 17, 2009, 02:49:50 PM »

N2WISHN  you are right what is the whole family hiding? I believe very strongly that the father of Caylee is important to this case. I believe that is part of what the Anthonys are hiding.

They are defiantly hiding things - all of them.  I am sure that is why Lee's lawyer spouted off that he may be charged back in Jan.  However I also believe that Cindy was so fixated in creating the perfect story book family and life that she was purposefully oblivious to anything that did not fit into her plan. For a control freak if you can not control it you ignore it so that it does not exist.   If you can not ignore it then you destroy it.  That is what I have seen with control freaks in our family.  Anger is their one emotion, and if anger does not work then they ignore really well.  How else can you explain a nurse not noticing her own daughter being pregnant and denying it?

I keep going back to Casey telling her parents in the one meeting that she didn't tell.  Whatever that meant.  Didn't tell what?????????  I have my suspicions

Please share your suspicions!!

It isn't a popular notion, but that maybe George is the father.  OR and I admit it is really out there, but that C and G actually asked Casey to have a baby for them.

popular or not..it's your thoughts and it's respected...I am not on with either..but what the hell do I know. I still think that even kc doesn't know for sure who Caylee's biodad is.

George being the daddy would not surprise me. As for the other thought, I don't see CA and GA wanting another child unless it was their desire to sacrifice it to the god of the underworld. They are two of the most evil beings I have encountered..........
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: June 17, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys, CC, great pictures.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: June 17, 2009, 02:50:58 PM »

Seemeatthebeach~  Would you post the Memorial videos in the Memorial thread also?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5431.msg843565#msg843565

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1247 on: June 17, 2009, 02:55:50 PM »

Thank-you seeme 

Thanks from me, too.    an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1248 on: June 17, 2009, 02:56:14 PM »

A1!!?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: June 17, 2009, 02:59:28 PM »

A1!!?
Yes, Thor Fanny.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1250 on: June 17, 2009, 02:59:31 PM »

I was stuck by Conway's statements in his ABC interview recently when he stated that Baez does not encourage Cindy and George to visit Casey in jail.  Conway stated that he does not agree with that and that C + G should see their daughter as frequently as they want to.   Does Baez know something that Conway does not?  Such as Baez' plans to put blame on C + G?  Perhaps this is why the recent heavy-weight woman attorney, Andrea, needs so much extra time- - - - to study the depths of the Anthony's souls.  Watch out Cindy, you may be pilloried- - - you should have held your temper on  June 15- - - shame on Cindy- - - - NaNaNaNeNaNa.  See you in court.   
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1251 on: June 17, 2009, 02:59:45 PM »

I was so sad last night.  I don't post as often as I want because I am always worried about what I say.  When I was included in Steel's post yesterday, I did take it personally.  I don't know how you can't.  I know it took him a very long time to make that post.  You see, I tried to copy and paste all of the wonderful things we said yesterday and by
1am, I was crying too hard to keep going.  So I gave up.

I don't think what Steel did to this wonderful monkey family was a male/female thing.  Bullies come in both sexes and all sizes.  I don't think one monkey here has a thing to apologize for but Steel certainly does.  JSM, if you say you are sorry again, I am gonna have a monkey fit.  You speak from your heart, you are very passionate and a very beloved monkey.  Don't let anyone keep you lurking.  Post away all my friends, believe me the anger we feel for the Anthony's and their evil minions is normal.  We have been here since DAY ONE (for Cindy) and we will REMAIN (for George) until Caylee gets justice.  What Steel did to monkeys yesterday was a WASTE, A HUGE, HUGE, WASTE.

I love you monkeys and I will never forget you Caylee.  an angelic monkey

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: June 17, 2009, 03:04:10 PM »

Oops, I was gonna add this and forgot.  This is not a male/female thing, it is a monkey thing. 

WE ARE MONKEYS, HEAR US ROAR!!!!!!! Monkey Devil!

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1253 on: June 17, 2009, 03:04:24 PM »

Well, well, well.  Look at what the catwoman dragged in.     

Do No Evil 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: June 17, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »

Well, well, well.  Look at what the catwoman dragged in.     
   Monkey Devil!

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1255 on: June 17, 2009, 03:08:32 PM »

Well, well, well.  Look at what the cat woman dragged in.   

Do No Evil 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: June 17, 2009, 03:11:11 PM »

Omg, I just posted that and then started humming the song.  The lyrics are eerily correct.

We are monkeys, hear us roar.  In numbers to big too ignore and we know too much to go back and pretend. lalala

Now, let's all get our monkey on.  I am not surprised that the judge isn't going to let that video of Casey's reaction to the body find is going to be sealed.  He is trying to protect this case.  I for one am happy about it.  It has been described in such detail, I can already see it clearly in my head anyway.  It will be wonderful when the SA, show it to the jury for the first time and let them know that she had NO reaction to the search and supposed body find at JB Park.  It is going to be VERY telling.  We need to remember that no matter how long this takes, we are always ONE day closer to justice.  NOTHING is going to change that.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: June 17, 2009, 03:14:55 PM »

IF Cindy was so concerned about Caylee, why, when she went to Tony's didn't she even say Get Caylee's things ? It was get your things ( to Casey ) and no one in that apartment even knew there was any issue regarding Caylee's whereabouts. Cindy was there long enought to dis Casey to Tony, but failed to mention where the kiddo was ?  This was after the car was picked up. Where did Cindy think Caylee was ? With the Nanny ? While Casey was sitting around at TonE's. In the car back to Hopespring, what was the topic of conversation  ?
A normal person would have been running through the apt looking for Caylee. That is what sealed the deal for me, that they knew Caylee was dead.

I posted a long time ago when I came to this forum that if it were my child missing and my mom came to look for me, her first thing would have been to look for my son...call his name or tear that apt apart looking for him.  I feel from the beginning that Cindy knew because she didn't act like a grandmother would to me if a child is missing.
That would have been what I would have done, ripped the place apart. But, I would never have let 31 days go by without tracking my daughter down, one way or another, I would have.

Morning Monkeys, I believe that July 1-3 may be very important in the cover-up.  Casey had some really odd cell phone pings I believe around the first where she was out in odd areas for hours.  I believe that July 1st was when Casey went to Jesse's apartment.  Cindy went crazy looking for Casey on the 3rd.  Why all of a sudden on that day?  I was wondering if maybe Caylee had a doctor or dentist appointment that was missed sometime during those couple of days and someone called the Anthony's home?  I do believe it became obvious at that point to them that Caylee was dead and the cover-up began then

Reading since about 8AM:  Early in the day on July 3rd, Cindy had a fight on the phone with Casey.   Casey went shopping with her friend who reported that she heard a fight Casey had with her mother on the phone.  This is also the day Casey called Jesse to tell him that if her parents called to "stay out of it."  Cindy called Lee to find Casey, she wrote her myspace blog.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: June 17, 2009, 03:15:49 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.  I just got caught up on posts.  Sorry if this is a repeat post, but I tried to read fast to catch up & may have missed it being posted.

3 page order on the video:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19779284/detail.html

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: June 17, 2009, 03:20:33 PM »

Judge Seals Anthony Reaction Video
Mom Remains Jailed In Death Of Caylee Anthony

POSTED: Wednesday, June 17, 2009
UPDATED: 2:08 pm EDT June 17, 2009
[Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.]
Casey Anthony appears at a court hearing.
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Stan Strickland has ruled that Casey Anthony's videotaped reaction to the news that a body had been found will not be released to the public.

The day human remains were found in a wooded area near her family's home, Anthony was taken to a medical unit at the Orange County Jail where she could see breaking news coverage of the discovery, Local 6 News reported. Her reaction was recorded by a camera in the medical unit.

PDF: Motion To Seal Reaction

One week later, on Dec. 18, the remains were identified as Caylee Anthony, Anthony's 2-year-old daughter who had been missing for more than six months. Anthony was, and still is, being held in the jail on first-degree murder charges.

Anthony's defense team filed a motion to seal the video from the public. Defense team members previously referred to the tape as "cruel," and "inhumane."

Strickland called the contents of the video "highly inflammatory," and said blocking the video is "necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to the administration of justice."

Anthony's right to a fair trial could not be protected if the video was released, Strickland said.

Strickland noted that, given the widespread media attention given to the tape, the contents of it would be known throughout the state, potentially tainting the jury pool even if the trial is moved to another city. The defense has filed for a change of venue, but the matter has not been heard in court.

In his final contention, Strickland pointed out that it is possible that the video may never be shown to a jury, "therefore, the delay in releasing this video protects the rights of the accused, without being broader than necessary to accomplish this purpose."

In a hearing in May, Anthony's defense team argued that the reaction should have never been recorded.

"The tape doesn't prove or disprove any fact in this case. What this tape is is a violation of her medical rights to privacy," defense team member Todd Macaluso said.

Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against Anthony.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19779268/detail.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.