June 01, 2024, 09:04:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 343322 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: June 18, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?  Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I never understood that either.
I figure if your telling a different lie to each one it would be best to keep them separated.
Realistically,how long could you do that?
The only thing I am sure of is the whole Anthony family and the truth are strangers.

Oh, I understand now, it's all very clear, thanks Trimmy!

Someone asked Casey if she ever met the truth and Casey misunderstood and thought they asked her if she ever met Dr. Ruth, then instead of telling the truth, she screwed around instead.

Got it, Anthonyspeak.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1621 on: June 18, 2009, 09:52:44 AM »

I can tell you guys...I just don't think it is appropiate for a dad to be there. I would have died of mortification. God forbid.

My father would have died before he would have come into my delivery suite. My older brother had two kids he had been in delivery for, but he stood outside the door until my Mom came to get him out of respect for me.  

To me, it shows a total lack of respect for KC & I am betting money she did NOT want HIM cutting the cord.
I don't know about that Turbo,casey looked pretty happy to have her own Dad there cutting the cord.....from those birth pictures I saw.   
Good morning Monkeys

Morning Karma, good to see you.  Good morning, spunky monkeys fresh from the bunkeys!  Hope you all slept well so all the pieces will be set in place today.

Good morning Bearly
I got about 4 hours sleep so I should be good till about......noon or so lol

I think if we stop being distracted by all the players, and KISS, that should be plenty of time.

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: June 18, 2009, 09:53:33 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?  Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I figure if your telling a different lie to each one it would be best to keep them separated.
The only thing I am sure of is the whole Anthony family and the truth are strangers.

BTW, NEVER once does she ask if Caylee is there. Does not toss the pad upside down looking for her. She knew she was not there.
How and Why?
Good Morning, that's what sealed the deal for me, because Cindy didn't rip up the apt looking for Caylee, it was obvious to me she knew she was dead. And speaking of George in the delivery room  puker I wonder if Lee was in there also, might as well make it a Family Affair 

Wonder if Lee took his vadar video game so he could entertain himself between contractions??   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1623 on: June 18, 2009, 09:55:18 AM »

I wouldn't doubt for a moment that Lee was creeping around somewhere in that delivery room 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: June 18, 2009, 09:55:53 AM »

Someone asked Casey if she ever met the truth and Casey misunderstood and thought they asked her if she ever met Dr. Ruth, then instead of telling the truth, she screwed around instead.

Got it, Anthonyspeak.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: June 18, 2009, 09:58:36 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?   Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I believe KC didn't like it when Cindy talked to ANYONE she associated with.   She wanted to get her out of that apartment - and the only way Cindy was leaving was if KC was in tow. 

Agreed. Casey did not want a scene where mommy admonished her in front of her friends, of that I am certain.

Hey, Sassy Monkeylove!!!

Hey Bearly!   

If Cindy had been my mother, I would have run away from home at age 5.    If KC is going to throw someone under the bus, I hope it is Cindy!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: June 18, 2009, 10:00:09 AM »

yes there would be no reason for Cindy to call Casey at 749a if she had just heard them sleeping...george said many times he didnt see Caylee until 1p...which is a lie because the night before Cindy choked Casey so there is no way she would have stayed in that house after that. Casey left and took Caylee with her and more than likely Cindy told her they were going to take custody of Caylee so as Casey put it, she is a spiteful biatch so she took the one thing away from Cindy that she knew Cindy wanted, and that was Caylee

If that fight happened like Leonard said it did I believe your right.No way would she have stayed there.

Think about it, put yourself in the place of someone being choked.  You would take yourself and anyone you loved out of the way of that danger.

Now I have another thought, the reason Cindy reacted with that quiet "no" when asked about abuse is--Cindy is the abuser and right then and there she showed the guilt she had been feeling over the whole scenario.  Cindy started the string of abuse that occurred that night.  Without her first physical abusive act that night, her Granddaughter probably would still be alive.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1627 on: June 18, 2009, 10:00:42 AM »

I can tell you guys...I just don't think it is appropiate for a dad to be there. I would have died of mortification. God forbid.

My father would have died before he would have come into my delivery suite. My older brother had two kids he had been in delivery for, but he stood outside the door until my Mom came to get him out of respect for me.  

To me, it shows a total lack of respect for KC & I am betting money she did NOT want HIM cutting the cord.
I don't know about that Turbo,casey looked pretty happy to have her own Dad there cutting the cord.....from those birth pictures I saw.   
Good morning Monkeys

Morning Karma, good to see you.  Good morning, spunky monkeys fresh from the bunkeys!  Hope you all slept well so all the pieces will be set in place today.

Good morning Bearly
I got about 4 hours sleep so I should be good till about......noon or so lol

Karma,I've been awake since about 2:30(that's messed up).
We'll just need coffee and a disclaimer with our posts. 
I've already had my coffee for the day so soon I'll be stuttering and nodding off lol

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1628 on: June 18, 2009, 10:03:13 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Good Morning Karma, do you remember where you saw those pictures? Mgoblue asked last night about them. I looked throught the photobucket accounts that Seeme made available to us last night. I had to stop after I went cross-eyed.
Morning Fanny
Hmmmm,those images used to be on a photobucket page...somewhere.I wish I had saved them.There was also a pic of casey on the side of her house in a wedding dress,wish I would have saved that one also.
I think I'll go back on the threads here and try to find the images....birth images,george looking all happy to be there in his pink polo shirt.I think they were in the same batch of images where Rev Grund and family were at the hospital after Caylee was born.
This was months and months ago.
If I do a search on my screen name will that search go that far back?

Well I tried the search here a few times and then forgot what I was searching for lol
But search is only bringing up 1 page of results,none of my old posts from last year.

Karma Is Coming

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: June 18, 2009, 10:03:47 AM »

Hey Bearly.  You and Fanny grab a fork and come on. 
I do believe Conway hears that bus. 

Hey, sweet stuff, I'll be there with bells on.   

The Casey-Baez bus is coming to a town near you.

Rollin', rollin', rollin'....

I say bring it!I live at the end of a dirt road.It's over for both of them.  Monkey Devil!

In that case, let's make it the ABC bus (Anthony, Baez, Casey).  On second thought, who wants that kind of pollution in their lake.

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: June 18, 2009, 10:04:03 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?   Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I believe KC didn't like it when Cindy talked to ANYONE she associated with.   She wanted to get her out of that apartment - and the only way Cindy was leaving was if KC was in tow. 

Agreed. Casey did not want a scene where mommy admonished her in front of her friends, of that I am certain.

Hey, Sassy Monkeylove!!!

Hey Bearly!   

If Cindy had been my mother, I would have run away from home at age 5.    If KC is going to throw someone under the bus, I hope it is Cindy!   
Me too, and I will be all ears and eyes when it happens. In some way, I kind of feel sorry for Lee and Casey having to live with a mom that is like Hell on Wheels 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: June 18, 2009, 10:05:40 AM »

I wouldn't doubt for a moment that Lee was creeping around somewhere in that delivery room 

Eewwww..I think I just threw up a little.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: June 18, 2009, 10:05:51 AM »

BTW, NEVER once does she ask if Caylee is there. Does not toss the pad upside down looking for her. She knew she was not there.
How and Why?

Wow, great question oh Wise Blinking One.  You are the woman!!!

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1633 on: June 18, 2009, 10:09:47 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Good Morning Karma, do you remember where you saw those pictures? Mgoblue asked last night about them. I looked throught the photobucket accounts that Seeme made available to us last night. I had to stop after I went cross-eyed.
Morning Fanny
Hmmmm,those images used to be on a photobucket page...somewhere.I wish I had saved them.There was also a pic of casey on the side of her house in a wedding dress,wish I would have saved that one also.
I think I'll go back on the threads here and try to find the images....birth images,george looking all happy to be there in his pink polo shirt.I think they were in the same batch of images where Rev Grund and family were at the hospital after Caylee was born.
This was months and months ago.
If I do a search on my screen name will that search go that far back?

Well I tried the search here a few times and then forgot what I was searching for lol
But search is only bringing up 1 page of results,none of my old posts from last year.

Mstam656 says she has the pics but doesn't know who to post them.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: June 18, 2009, 10:10:22 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys. I missed you guys last night, but the show was fun.  I love live theater.  I have decided to go back to the beginning and truly refresh my memory about this case--there's been so much info disseminated that I've forgotten what I've forgotten, if you know what I mean.  Blink's fine article has inspired me.  As do you all.

Monkalicious- that is an excellent strategy. Now that we pretty much uniformly believe the tide is changing in this case. The inconsistencies become obvious. We all have our triggers in this case, I have had several, but for whatever reason, George's BS story on the Early Show Incensed me to no end.

My comment from blinkoncrime.com to a poster:

O wait, I did not miss the 7:30 breakfast thing, That may have pizzed me off more than the other.
To George: DUDE- if you were giving Caylee breakfast at 7:30, why didnt Cindy see her??? She called Caseys cell phone at 7:49 after leaving the house where presumably she passed through the kitchen. What are you going to say next? Cindy heard them through the jar in the door eating eggs? WTH? What happened to the big last wave goodbye; now it’s you put her in the car? I truly hate it when lying idiots think other people are idiots and miss this crap. Yes, Im furious. Know why? I held out compassion for you. I thought if anyone will come through for Caylee it would be her Jo Jo. I was wrong. Your another gelatinous spined simp that failed this baby when it counted.

Lastly, I am tired.. tired..tired.. of their ability to sit through puff piece interviews with zero questions based in fact. Why dont these interviewers know the case well enough to stop them dead in their tracks and say, wait, Im confused. I thought you never saw them until 12:50PM that day when they emerged from the bedroom they were apparently engaged in high volume sleep apnea in 5 hours earlier when Cindy put her "ear to the door."

Thanks Blink for putting thing in such eloquent words. I can barely wait for you next installment. The media as a whole is really disgusting me. When I realized last night what Mark Williams said on Dana's show, it really makes my respect for them go down. They get to pick and chose out of the document dumps what they think we should know and leave the rest. That is why the court clerks says there are hundred of pages and we get only a few of those.

I also found out yesterday that there was a "rumor" on Monday that the Anthony's were going to be on national tv, but according to my source, it was after they had left the office for the day. So much for 24 hour news. It was kept from us because they knew we would protest. 

Hi Fanny, loved your water foul the other day.

Good news does not sell as well as controversial news.  It's all about the bottom line.  $h!t sells and the public is on a steady diet of it.

I believe in miracles!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: June 18, 2009, 10:10:50 AM »

Self edit= how to post them.   

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: June 18, 2009, 10:11:11 AM »

Got it, Anthonyspeak.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1637 on: June 18, 2009, 10:14:02 AM »

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701        Cindy's nursing license is good for awhile, 2011, when the foundation collapses, perhaps she can go back to nursing 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1638 on: June 18, 2009, 10:15:26 AM »

How and Why?
Good Morning, that's what sealed the deal for me, because Cindy didn't rip up the apt looking for Caylee, it was obvious to me she knew she was dead. And speaking of George in the delivery room  puker I wonder if Lee was in there also, might as well make it a Family Affair 

Wonder if Lee took his vadar video game so he could entertain himself between contractions??   
LOL.....in the images I saw I didn't see any of lee ....isn't that kinda strange?Images of your Dad there thruout the birthing process but not one image of your Brother there holding his new neice?   

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: June 18, 2009, 10:16:37 AM »

I just clicked on your name and got hundreds of pages. When you get to the bottom of page 1, go back and click on page 2 and so on. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.