June 16, 2024, 12:50:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 344322 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1680 on: June 18, 2009, 11:14:30 AM »

Respectfully Capp, I disagree in that Baez cannot depose adnauseum, allege misconduct, and then fight the tape coming into evidence (and he will, zealously). He cannot utter a syllable of anything that tape can depict in anyway or use deposition testimony to refer to it or the State wins that one and it will come in. If any of the fruit on the tree is poisonous, it all is, no exception.  This was nothing more than a publicity stunt. He wanted to "put it out there" to lay the foundation publicly, knowing full well unless he fudges up, it will never see the light of day.

Stan Strickland has an open Bar complaint against this guy. Baez is technically considered a "Young Lawyer" in this jurisdiction to all except himself; he has gotten enough leeway because of it as far as I am concerned. I dont think that issue in particular has any legs as far as the change of venue goes. At this point, barring a pre poll indicating their actually is an area within the state that has a cross section of it's populus that fits the bill, the fact that they cannot find people that are unfamiliar with the case will inhibit a change of venue motion. In other words, if it makes no difference, why bother? I will go out on a limb to say he may not file for a change of venue. I think as they are forming their defense it is in his Clients interest to stay right where she is.

Wanted to jump in here right quick, I am not Blink or Capp or capable of playing them on TV, but would like to ask Blink....from your first paragraph, are you saying that this latest move by Strickland is going to prohibbit that tape from making it into the trial?  TIA

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: June 18, 2009, 11:14:42 AM »

I hope there is no change of venue, personally I feel where the crime is commited is where the jury of your peers heres the trial. Fair trial, is there really such a thing as a fair trial?

They will be sure that there is a fair trial for Skanky. Caylee is the one that they should be worrying about getting a fair trial, but they won't. It's all about Casey now, as far as the courts are concerned.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: June 18, 2009, 11:15:47 AM »

And that guilt is exactly why she is willing to protect & save Casey.   They know Casey took off with Caylee after that argument, they know.  They knew the moment they picked up Casey's car with that stench what happened.  If they didnt plan on protecting Casey for what she did they would have called 911 during that month or most definitely right at the tow yard after that discovery.  Even if they were not thinking clearly, Cindy was advised by her co-workers quite adamantly that she should call 911 later that day when she returned to work, she refused & was reported to have said she was going to wait to hear what Casey had to say.  Cindy admitted she FINALLY went to counseling regarding Casey's behavior & was advised what to do constructively.  She ignored the sound advice because Cindy has to do things her way, she chose control & an iron fist instead...she did not protect Caylee and she knows it but will NEVER admit it.   Interestingly, she told detectives that she went to a counselor, now one would think that they would ask for that counselor's name so they can confirm she went.  While that counselor may not be able to disclose content of consultation, it could be testified to that Cindy did indeed seek advice & how many visits she made.
The bolded part has always NOT sat well with me.  Cindy stated to co-workers that she was going to wait and see what Casey had to say.  HOW DID SHE KNOW THE STENCH WAS NOT FROM CASEY'S DECOMP BODY?  That is proof IMO.

Dolce they spoke to Casey in the early afternoon, after the car was picked up. Or vm'd back and forth, IIRC.
B
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1683 on: June 18, 2009, 11:17:46 AM »

Fanny said:
Mstam656 says she has the pics but doesn't know who how to post them.

Sorry,had to snip that long quote stack.    I read that Fanny,is she still here?Maybe if they are in photobucket or something like it,she can just post the link?

You go to photobucket and change the search engine to the person's name, Mstam656 or whatever it was. She only has two photos of Casey in there and they are TINY!!!

hey...you don't have to talk about me like I am not here.....
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1684 on: June 18, 2009, 11:18:59 AM »

And that guilt is exactly why she is willing to protect & save Casey.   They know Casey took off with Caylee after that argument, they know.  They knew the moment they picked up Casey's car with that stench what happened.  If they didnt plan on protecting Casey for what she did they would have called 911 during that month or most definitely right at the tow yard after that discovery.  Even if they were not thinking clearly, Cindy was advised by her co-workers quite adamantly that she should call 911 later that day when she returned to work, she refused & was reported to have said she was going to wait to hear what Casey had to say.  Cindy admitted she FINALLY went to counseling regarding Casey's behavior & was advised what to do constructively.  She ignored the sound advice because Cindy has to do things her way, she chose control & an iron fist instead...she did not protect Caylee and she knows it but will NEVER admit it.   Interestingly, she told detectives that she went to a counselor, now one would think that they would ask for that counselor's name so they can confirm she went.  While that counselor may not be able to disclose content of consultation, it could be testified to that Cindy did indeed seek advice & how many visits she made.
The bolded part has always NOT sat well with me.  Cindy stated to co-workers that she was going to wait and see what Casey had to say.  HOW DID SHE KNOW THE STENCH WAS NOT FROM CASEY'S DECOMP BODY?  That is proof IMO.

Dolce they spoke to Casey in the early afternoon, after the car was picked up. Or vm'd back and forth, IIRC.
B
You are right, I remember that now...I must add that a concerned person, let alone grandmother, would have made an immediate phone call to the police.  I am going to go as far as to say that the tow yard owner should have made a phone call after he smelt that trunk, if only to let the police have record that he smelt decomposition in the trunk of one of his released cars.  JMO  and thanks Blink for the clarification.  Smile

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: June 18, 2009, 11:19:22 AM »

Fanny said:

Sorry,had to snip that long quote stack.    I read that Fanny,is she still here?Maybe if they are in photobucket or something like it,she can just post the link?

You go to photobucket and change the search engine to the person's name, Mstam656 or whatever it was. She only has two photos of Casey in there and they are TINY!!!

We couldn't see you in the rafters for a while.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1686 on: June 18, 2009, 11:20:15 AM »

IMG]http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/mstamble/489267918ynlvXg_th.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks for doing the pics! You learn something new every day.   
 I'm not very good at resizing, so I can give no advise on that. 

We certainly do learn something new every day!
AS far as tiny, they were tiny when I downloaded them.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1687 on: June 18, 2009, 11:21:08 AM »

Very true Dolce, you know how strong a Mother's instinct is to protect her children. Something is seriously wrong here. Maybe Cindy had enough of KC and secretly wished it was her daughter. But she proclaims to have loved Caylee so much, I would be out of my mind looking for my granddaughter. By going to work, Cindy seems to be taking this all in stride or in complete denial of what could have happened to Caylee.

Honestly if CA and GA were involved in the death of Caylee why not keep it simple? Why not just say Hey, Casey was way too young to be a good Mom, we are way too old and Caylee was given to a loving family. Who could challenge this? Those adoption records are sealed. EVERYONE would agree with Cindy that KC sucked as a Mom, no one would question or go to LE. They could have easily swept this under the rug.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1688 on: June 18, 2009, 11:22:16 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

Based on nothing other than the 9-1-1 call Cindy made, I'm thinking Cindy didn't know Caylee was dead. I've seen her so many times in interviews lately attempt to appear "reasonable, grieving, and selfless." She's one lousy actress, and there's a lot of realistic panic in that call. JMO.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1689 on: June 18, 2009, 11:23:25 AM »

Another great article by Blink!! I had to go back to listen to Cindy one more time, and then I read comments. I really liked comment #63  http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/06/16/cayleecasey-anthony-case-exclusive-cindy-anthonys-scathing-message-to-tim-miller/#comments

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1690 on: June 18, 2009, 11:24:52 AM »

Fanny said:

OMG, I'm so sorry!!!  I was just typing off the top of my head here, I didn't even look!!! Sorry sweetie pie, my apology, no slam intended!!! I tried to resize but couldn't. I'm got that good with pics.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: June 18, 2009, 11:26:02 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?  Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I never understood that either.
I figure if your telling a different lie to each one it would be best to keep them separated.
Realistically,how long could you do that?
The only thing I am sure of is the whole Anthony family and the truth are strangers.

BTW, NEVER once does she ask if Caylee is there. Does not toss the pad upside down looking for her. She knew she was not there.
How and Why?
Good Morning, that's what sealed the deal for me, because Cindy didn't rip up the apt looking for Caylee, it was obvious to me she knew she was dead. And speaking of George in the delivery room  puker I wonder if Lee was in there also, might as well make it a Family Affair 

Wonder if Lee took his vadar video game so he could entertain himself between contractions??   

I just don't see Lee there, with or without contraction contraptions. 

I think he took the opportunity of having the house by himself, even though the walls were reverberating with Cindy's commands.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: June 18, 2009, 11:26:29 AM »

Hearing to determine release of autopsy report in Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony's parents don't want the public record released to the media.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:06 AM EDT, June 18, 2009
Casey Anthony’s parents are fighting the release of their granddaughter’s autopsy report. A hearing is set Friday to address the issue in court.

Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, don’t want the report, which is public record, released to the media. In a request to the judge, Anthony’s attorney, Brad Conway, wrote that the release would “cause great anguish to the Anthony family” as they continue to struggle with the loss of their only granddaughter.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the remains of the 2-year-old in woods less than a mile from her family home on Dec.11. Authorities say Caylee was murdered but the cause of death could not be determined.

The Anthony family don’t want to have to endure “endless comment and speculation in the media and public forums” about how their Caylee died.

The Orlando Sentinel is requesting the report and plan to have an attorney at the hearing.
Casey Anthony will not be there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-autopsy-hearing-061809,0,2913411.story

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1693 on: June 18, 2009, 11:27:13 AM »

Very true Dolce, you know how strong a Mother's instinct is to protect her children. Something is seriously wrong here. Maybe Cindy had enough of KC and secretly wished it was her daughter. But she proclaims to have loved Caylee so much, I would be out of my mind looking for my granddaughter. By going to work, Cindy seems to be taking this all in stride or in complete denial of what could have happened to Caylee.

Honestly if CA and GA were involved in the death of Caylee why not keep it simple? Why not just say Hey, Casey was way too young to be a good Mom, we are way too old and Caylee was given to a loving family. Who could challenge this? Those adoption records are sealed. EVERYONE would agree with Cindy that KC sucked as a Mom, no one would question or go to LE. They could have easily swept this under the rug.
You make a very good point there Boo, I do not think that many would have believed them though, and I think that someone would have ended up persuing this and taking it to LE.  Just to be frank, maybe this whole kidnap thing was thought as the best way to get money for themselves, I don't know...I just do not see a scenario where Cindy did NOT know before had, it just makes no sense that a grandmother, or person, would honestly be this dense.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: June 18, 2009, 11:28:34 AM »

You are right, I remember that now...I must add that a concerned person, let alone grandmother, would have made an immediate phone call to the police.  I am going to go as far as to say that the tow yard owner should have made a phone call after he smelt that trunk, if only to let the police have record that he smelt decomposition in the trunk of one of his released cars.  JMO  and thanks Blink for the clarification.  Smile

I suspect that the only reason that LE was called is because either CA or GA or both of them were afraid the tow yard would report the incident to LE. Otherwise, my guess is that we never would have heard a thing about the murder of this precious child. I still tend to think GA had knowledge before CA.

housekeeping
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 01:18:32 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:11 AM »

There's been something that's been bothering me lately.  Why would Casey go willingly with Cindy when she confronted her at Tony's apartment?  She was sort of an adult, technically of age, so why go home with Mommy?  The only thing I can think of is that that she knew she was busted, but wanted to get her stuff together so she could leave.  Was there something in the house she needed?  Or was she just wanting to get Cindy out of there because she didn't want Tony and Amy exposed to the lies she had told?   Was it the fact that her mother now knew where her hideyhole/love shack was located?  Any thoughts?

I believe KC didn't like it when Cindy talked to ANYONE she associated with.   She wanted to get her out of that apartment - and the only way Cindy was leaving was if KC was in tow. 

Agreed. Casey did not want a scene where mommy admonished her in front of her friends, of that I am certain.

Hey, Sassy Monkeylove!!!

Hey Bearly!   

If Cindy had been my mother, I would have run away from home at age 5.    If KC is going to throw someone under the bus, I hope it is Cindy!   

How about a word-wide lottery to be the driver?   We could pay off the National Debt and transform all Third World Countries.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: June 18, 2009, 11:33:52 AM »

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701        Cindy's nursing license is good for awhile, 2011, when the foundation collapses, perhaps she can go back to nursing 

Just canceled my health insurance.

I believe in miracles!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1697 on: June 18, 2009, 11:35:01 AM »

Well I tried the search here a few times and then forgot what I was searching for lol
But search is only bringing up 1 page of results,none of my old posts from last year.

I just clicked on your name and got hundreds of pages. When you get to the bottom of page 1, go back and click on page 2 and so on. 
Well dang it
I only came up with one page total.
Search parameters I used:
Only searched under Caylee thread,0 to 9999 days,search words Caylee's birth images,pictures,and George at Caylee's birth.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong

Click on you name here on the thread. It will take you to your profile page. Scoll down and you will see last post by this poster. Click on that. Then it will start on page one with your post. You should see a box with all the page number on it. When you finish with page one, click on page 2. If I am looking for something way back I will go back several pages and look at the date. If that is not far enough I go a little further back.

We would really like to see those pictures. I think I have seen them before, but it was a long time ago.
Sorry,I got lost somehow.I was doing the search using the search feature here,now I will try your way although I don't think the full sized images were posted.....just a link to them.
I see Tam did post a couple of pics so far but these are really small and hard to see.
Catching up now........

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: June 18, 2009, 11:35:37 AM »

Morning monkeys

I noticed that the defense hasnt come out yet with some boastful statement about the judge's decision, odd for Baez especially since they were trying way too hard to show some sort of misconduct by jail employees, the sheriff's dept & now as we learned yet another attempt to scream prosecutorial misconduct by the State.

What I see is that Bozo had not learned yet that sometimes when you protest too much, people question why.   The fall out so far has been that vast opinion is Casey's reaction & conduct must be incriminating against her in that jail surveillance video in order for Judge Strickland to determine it should remain sealed pretrial.  If you think about it that is not a win for the defense in the long run, you cannot unring the bell.  Their strategy to divert its impact by alleging misconduct & their client's rights being violated only brought more attention to everyone wanting to see why they wanted to conceal her reaction.  The State in a bolstering objection to the obvious defense tactics and delays requested that the presiding judge make his decision based on the pleadings before him instead of the need for another hearing, obviously the judge agreed.   This crippled the defense's ability to dramatize their accusations of misconduct in open court.  The State could very well decide they do not need to present this surveillance video at trial having to argue its admissibility.   It is  a plus especially since they have a witnessed reaction to measure it against (JBP news Casey did not reaction & just went back to her cell) but they do not need it to present their case based on the evidence.  Another point that some in the media made last night is that the judge is considering a change of venue, I disagree slightly in that I think Judge Strickland's consideration about sealing the video would take away the argument that the release of it would have required a change of venue.

Respectfully Capp, I disagree in that Baez cannot depose adnauseum, allege misconduct, and then fight the tape coming into evidence (and he will, zealously). He cannot utter a syllable of anything that tape can depict in anyway or use deposition testimony to refer to it or the State wins that one and it will come in. If any of the fruit on the tree is poisonous, it all is, no exception.  This was nothing more than a publicity stunt. He wanted to "put it out there" to lay the foundation publicly, knowing full well unless he fudges up, it will never see the light of day.

Stan Strickland has an open Bar complaint against this guy. Baez is technically considered a "Young Lawyer" in this jurisdiction to all except himself; he has gotten enough leeway because of it as far as I am concerned. I dont think that issue in particular has any legs as far as the change of venue goes. At this point, barring a pre poll indicating their actually is an area within the state that has a cross section of it's populus that fits the bill, the fact that they cannot find people that are unfamiliar with the case will inhibit a change of venue motion. In other words, if it makes no difference, why bother? I will go out on a limb to say he may not file for a change of venue. I think as they are forming their defense it is in his Clients interest to stay right where she is. [/b]

I never said the defense would discontinue deposing/interrogating or that they wont continue to allege misconduct (in another post I said that they would).   What I am saying in this post is that they lost the podium pretrial for now & "putting it out there" actually caused more attention to what her reaction did indeed exhibit towards her guilt versus outrage of misconduct - they were hoping to  sidetrack Casey's guilt by people being outraged about alleged "misconduct" and in my opinion they failed & will never prevail on it.   A change of venue based on the release of that surveillance tape to the public would be the defense's position, that does not mean it has any merit but sealing it took away that argument from being presented at all.   As far as a change of venue is concerned, this case is global so a change of venue seems pointless, that I concur.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: June 18, 2009, 11:42:05 AM »

Attorneys Act to Stem 'Speculation,' Fear for Fair Trial
While that trial may be as much as a year away, Conway and Baez have filed motions to restrict the flow of information about case -- including the release of Caylee Anthony's autopsy -- to the public for fear it would inspire more "speculation" and endanger Casey Anthony's "right to a fair trial."

"The goal at this point is to take control over the information that goes out and to have people stop and wait and think about the fact that we all have the right to a fair trial," Conway said. "The utlimate prejudice is it is commented on endlessly by shows that try to present themselves as news shows and so the public gets a skewed version of what's really going on... My point is people crawl out of the woodwork to make comments on this and nobody knows whether it's true or not."

The "most important motion," Conway said, was the one filed to exclude the release of the videotape of Casey's reaction to the discovery of Caylee's body -- the result of what he called a "bizarre moment and cruel."

"They specifically brought her into a portion of the medical wing and videotaped her," Conway said. "I think it's absolutely irrelevant because how does anybody react to the news of the death of their child? ... It should be excluded... It was a set-up and it flavors what the public sees and what the public opinion is."

Through Conway, George and Cindy Anthony also managed to put a stay on the release of Caylee's autopsy report, citing the "deep anguish" it would cause the family as well as the "endless comment and speculation" it would incite in the media.

It's due to that "endless" media attention that Conway believes it will be virtually impossible to find a jury that is unfamiliar with the case.

"It's been so publicized that if I can find somebody that knows absolutely nothing about it, they probably don't know much about anything else," Conway said.

While moving the case from Orlando, Florida to Miami may help, as the defense has suggested, Conway said it would still be possible to pick a fair jury, as long as pre-trial motions can keep "critical evidence" from being released and speculated upon.

The comment came days after prosecutors released 1,000 pages of discovery documents connected to the case which detail everything from Casey's work history to a conversation Cindy Anthony allegedly had with a blogger in which she implies Casey was in some way responsible for Caylee's disappearance -- something Conway said never happened.

Last week reports emerged that a crime blogger claimed Casey Anthony told him Casey "did something" to Caylee -- a claim Conway said the defense will be able to prove is false.

"There were also e-mails that were hacked into and purported to be Cindy's," Conway explained. "She did not say that."

Conway also downplayed documents that suggested Cindy and George may have believed Casey was not fit to be a parent.

"George and Cindy have characterized Casey as a good mother. She's a young mother and every parent makes mistakes," he said. "Were there arguments? Sure there were. But there's a lot of love in that family and there still is.

"There was never any threat or idea that they [George and Cindy] would try to remove Caylee from Casey," he said.

The couple's statements have not always been beneficial to Casey's case. Just days after Casey was arrested for child neglect, a frantic 911 call from Cindy Anthony was released in which she said a car driven by Casey smelled "like there's been a dead body in it."

Cindy Anthony later recanted the statement, saying the smell could have been old pizza, but Conway said the Anthonys do regret the way the statements came out.

"Their regret is that it's out there in the public domain and they don't have the ability to explain the story in full," Conway said. "[They] can't take it back. The only way to maintain her right to a fair trial is to be quiet about it until this is in front of a judge and a jury and they can tell the whole story."

In the meantime, Conway and Baez are expected to make several more motions concerning the release of evidence, both to give a new addition to the defense team, death penalty specialist Andrea Lyon, time to prepare for the trial and to spare the "fragile" Anthony's from repeated media reports about their dead granddaughter.

"What they don't want to hear about for the next year is everybody's speculation about how Caylee died because there is no cause of death," he said.

After the body was found George Anthony contemplated suicide and Cindy Anthony admitted to having similar thoughts herself, Conway said.

"It's been a horrible year," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7844545&page=1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.