May 28, 2024, 05:40:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gabriel Johnson #4 2/16/10 - 2/20/11  (Read 298022 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #260 on: February 27, 2010, 07:11:36 PM »

MUFFY! You found your  heheheheheheheheeeeee yahooooo, lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #261 on: February 27, 2010, 07:38:35 PM »

I know there is at least one more brother but Travis didn't remember his name. Gary is suppose to be a pretty well known musician. I will try to help narrow down and find if he has any sisters. I am on daughter duty today, helping my Mom with some things, but will be on later tonight to keep digging.
Hope you guys are having a good weekend.
Have a good day Darla - look forward to hearing what you learn from Kelli - I am still waiting to hear from her about the jewelry questions I messaged her about - I know she must be buried with emails and messages so I will wait patiently.   an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: February 27, 2010, 08:24:14 PM »

My bee had migrated, Nut.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #263 on: February 28, 2010, 09:21:25 AM »

My bee had migrated, Nut.   

Hibernating because of the cold? I don't blame the bee. I want to hibernate as well.. I want spring!!

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #264 on: March 01, 2010, 08:23:04 AM »

Good morning all... It has been awhile since I have posted and coming back to this thread I find there is hardly any news out there regarding Gabriel.  I know the family is searching and LE are searching but it has been too long. Obviously if a family does have Gabriel they are not stepping forward and it appears they won't until they are caught. I wonder if they have Elizabeth on medication as well as  getting some counseling. She needs to just talk!!! This has gone on long enough and the truth will eventually surface. I am not sure if Tammi Smith is involved but she certainly has put herself in the middle of all of this, and now she is back peddaling. I think she was the antecendent to Elizabeth leaving Arizona and she is a trouble maker and deceitful. I guess are only hope at this point is truth. I hope you all have a beautiful day.
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: March 02, 2010, 01:59:44 AM »

Good morning all... It has been awhile since I have posted and coming back to this thread I find there is hardly any news out there regarding Gabriel.  I know the family is searching and LE are searching but it has been too long. Obviously if a family does have Gabriel they are not stepping forward and it appears they won't until they are caught. I wonder if they have Elizabeth on medication as well as  getting some counseling. She needs to just talk!!! This has gone on long enough and the truth will eventually surface. I am not sure if Tammi Smith is involved but she certainly has put herself in the middle of all of this, and now she is back peddaling. I think she was the antecendent to Elizabeth leaving Arizona and she is a trouble maker and deceitful. I guess are only hope at this point is truth. I hope you all have a beautiful day.

I too, have been away from the threads for some time and am disappointed no real headway has been made in finding Gabriel.  I was hoping for something new......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: March 02, 2010, 11:08:43 AM »

http://tinyurl.com/yfdgbne

Allison Dubois shares insight on missing Arizona baby

Allison Dubois, well known Arizona medium, is scheduled to give her impressions about missing baby Gabriel Johnson, on CBS - channel 5, KPHO at 10:00 pm, this Tuesday evening. Dubois is the real-life medium that inspires the CBS television show, Medium, starring Patricia Arquette. Dubois gets psychic images that help her lead police to solve crimes in Arizona and elsewhere.

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: March 02, 2010, 02:02:13 PM »

thanks Searching... that is interesting.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: March 02, 2010, 03:30:01 PM »

thanks Searching... that is interesting.

No problem, anytime, I thought it was very interesting. Waiting for the info that comes of it.

Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #269 on: March 02, 2010, 03:32:51 PM »

Today I listened to a radio psychic reading by a woman named Gail St John. Not sure of the name. She had JS/TS on this show. Feb. 23. They were to give a description of Gabriel. Mostly what they did was trash Logan. I could not listen to it all. I was shaking mad. Later some things hit me about the interview. So I have a few questions.

In the interview she said she was going to adopt a baby that was due to be born when EJ called her. So what happen to this birth mother and child? The baby was due around Dec. 8 or shortly there after. Where was this women from? I wish we could locate this person. I would love to know what TS said to her. Thanks but no thanks. Or was JM involved in this adoption. Tammi said we was "bonding" with this unborn baby. I kid you not.

I know this is really far out there but- Remember the baby "Gabriel" adopted in Wisconson? That baby was only three weeks old.  Would this baby TS was going to adopt have been that age around Jan. 1.

In the interview she said she was able track down EJ to San Antonio. She said she did not know where she was going.  But, did she post that EJ was going in the "underground"? She (TS) said she and Jack went to her home (EJ) and banged on the door. I thought she gave EJ the GPS. She must have know EJ was leaving town.

Every time I listen to this woman speak I think her story changes. Anyway if you want to waist 40 minutes of your bandwith  It was posted on Bring Home Gabriel Johnson.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: March 02, 2010, 06:28:37 PM »

OT Body of Chelsea King found.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7233.msg1086221#msg1086221

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #271 on: March 03, 2010, 08:12:34 AM »

Below is the interview of medium Allison Dubois.

www.kpho.com/video/22724208

Hope this works. It was so postive. I might become a believer yet.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #272 on: March 03, 2010, 11:31:15 AM »

No Sign Of Baby Gabriel In Landfill
'I'm Not Giving Up,' Gabriel's Father, Logan McQueary, Says

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -- Twelve days into the hand search of a San Antonio landfill, investigators have found nothing.

Watch: New Clues In Missing Baby Gabriel Case

San Antonio police have discovered no evidence of missing baby Gabriel and no sign of where he might be.

But where authorities have failed, Gabriel's father is given more hope that his boy is out there alive.

Logan McQueary continues to find witnesses that neither the police nor the FBI have questioned.

And while he says his ex-girlfriend, Elizabeth Johnson, was capable of murder, everything he discovers tells him that Gabriel is out there.

"Gabriel really was handed off to somebody," said McQueary.

Gabriel was last seen with Johnson the day after Christmas in San Antonio, Texas. Johnson sits in a Maricopa County jail on kidnapping charges.

One would expect the father of a missing child to have faith even facing the darkest odds, but McQueary is not grasping at straws.

"We found out that Elizabeth was at a Laundromat, and it was kind of weird the way she was there the first time," McQueary said. "Just kind of wandered around, didn't wash anything. She might have been meeting somebody, or might have been waiting for somebody to get there."

McQueary has talked to several witnesses who spotted and even talked to Johnson when she was in San Antonio; however, in most of those sightings, Gabriel wasn't with her.

"Either somebody was watching Gabriel, or , you know, I don't want to think about her leaving Gabe by himself, but she has done it in the past," said McQueary.

San Antonio investigators think Johnson went a step further, McQueary that all of their evidence points to murder.

But so far, they can't prove it.

Experts say San Antonio is known to be a haven for underground and illegal adoptions.

If Gabriel was handed off, he won't be easy to find.

"I think she really met with somebody and we're just trying to track that down," McQueary said. "We just haven't been able to figure out who she met with. If we could get one name of somebody she met with, that would be a huge lead. I still have a lot of confidence. We're still trying. I'm not giving up. I'm not going to give up at all. If it takes a long time from now, I'm not giving up."

http://www.kpho.com/news/22726725/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: March 03, 2010, 11:32:13 AM »

Allison DuBois: Baby Gabriel Will Be Found
'It's Ugly. It's Vindictive. It's This Case,' Medium Says

PHOENIX -- Baby Gabriel will be found, says renowned medium Allison DuBois.
Watch: Allison Dubois Gives Insight About Baby Gabriel Case
DuBois, whose psychic gifts form the basis for the hit CBS television series "Medium," sat down with CBS 5 News to share her impressions of the case surrounding missing baby Gabriel Johnson, who was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, the day after Christmas in San Antonio, Texas.

Johnson sits in a Maricopa County jail on kidnapping charges relating to the case.

"I feel like (Gabriel will) be found," DuBois said. "It does feel like helicopters are already overhead; it's a place where they're looking."

In the 90-minute interview, DuBois called Johnson's trip to San Antonio a "power play."

"I think she did it because she wanted to hurt the father, like she said," DuBois said. "It's almost like Gabriel was a pawn … It makes me sick to look at him and feel that because kids can't defend themselves, especially babies like this."

DuBois said she used several methods to gain an understanding of the case.

"For instance, if I look at a picture of Gabriel, (the) first thing I look at is his eyes," she said. "That's my window into him. But because he's so young and can't communicate, it's very difficult for me to pull information from him."

What she couldn't read from Gabriel's picture, she read from a video of Johnson in court and the sound of her voice on tape, DuBois said.

DuBois also looked at the text messages Johnson sent to Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, the day after the baby was last seen.

"I'm already boarding a plane out of the country," Johnson wrote in one of the messages. "When I'm safe, I'll e-mail you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first."

"I just feel like when she said that, she was sending (McQueary) off on a wild goose chase and trying to hurt the father," DuBois said.

DuBois said she also believes McQueary played no part in what may have happened to his son.

"(Johnson is) trying to make her ex seem like he's a bad person -- which he is not," DuBois said. "The little boy's father was telling the truth and loved the son. I want to reiterate that … So I really feel for him."

Additionally, DuBois said she's convinced that Tammi Smith, the woman charged with custodial interference who claims she was going to adopt Gabriel, is enjoying the limelight and attention from the national exposure this case is getting.

Nevertheless, DuBois said she believes that Gabriel will be found "within the year."

"I really feel like the people working the case are going to make sure he's found," she said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22727234/detail.html
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: March 03, 2010, 11:53:45 AM »

Allison DuBois: Baby Gabriel Will Be Found
'It's Ugly. It's Vindictive. It's This Case,' Medium Says

PHOENIX -- Baby Gabriel will be found, says renowned medium Allison DuBois.
Watch: Allison Dubois Gives Insight About Baby Gabriel Case
DuBois, whose psychic gifts form the basis for the hit CBS television series "Medium," sat down with CBS 5 News to share her impressions of the case surrounding missing baby Gabriel Johnson, who was last seen with his mother, Elizabeth Johnson, the day after Christmas in San Antonio, Texas.

Johnson sits in a Maricopa County jail on kidnapping charges relating to the case.

"I feel like (Gabriel will) be found," DuBois said. "It does feel like helicopters are already overhead; it's a place where they're looking."

In the 90-minute interview, DuBois called Johnson's trip to San Antonio a "power play."

"I think she did it because she wanted to hurt the father, like she said," DuBois said. "It's almost like Gabriel was a pawn … It makes me sick to look at him and feel that because kids can't defend themselves, especially babies like this."

DuBois said she used several methods to gain an understanding of the case.

"For instance, if I look at a picture of Gabriel, (the) first thing I look at is his eyes," she said. "That's my window into him. But because he's so young and can't communicate, it's very difficult for me to pull information from him."

What she couldn't read from Gabriel's picture, she read from a video of Johnson in court and the sound of her voice on tape, DuBois said.

DuBois also looked at the text messages Johnson sent to Gabriel's father, Logan McQueary, the day after the baby was last seen.

"I'm already boarding a plane out of the country," Johnson wrote in one of the messages. "When I'm safe, I'll e-mail you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first."

"I just feel like when she said that, she was sending (McQueary) off on a wild goose chase and trying to hurt the father," DuBois said.

DuBois said she also believes McQueary played no part in what may have happened to his son.

"(Johnson is) trying to make her ex seem like he's a bad person -- which he is not," DuBois said. "The little boy's father was telling the truth and loved the son. I want to reiterate that … So I really feel for him."

Additionally, DuBois said she's convinced that Tammi Smith, the woman charged with custodial interference who claims she was going to adopt Gabriel, is enjoying the limelight and attention from the national exposure this case is getting.

Nevertheless, DuBois said she believes that Gabriel will be found "within the year."

"I really feel like the people working the case are going to make sure he's found," she said.

http://www.kpho.com/news/22727234/detail.html

That bothers me.. they are looking in the landfill.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: March 03, 2010, 12:24:33 PM »

That bothers me.. they are looking in the landfill.

My first thought too, Searching.  Seems that's the only place they'd have helicopters atm, unless they aren't sharing anywhere else they may be searching right now.  Sigh.  Unless what the medium is picking up is that 'clues' may be found in the landfill that may lead to another place that Gabriel may be found. 

I just wish that if someone has indeed illegally adopted Gabriel, (and they know that), they would just step forward with him.  LE could, if they haven't already, make it publically known that if someone steps forward with him, or info leading to him, that they will not be charged for whatever role they may have played in this.  Seems the fear of being charged and thrown in jail along with Gabe's mother, might be what is holding back whoever has him. 

(Although I feel they would deserve to be tossed in jail alongside the mother, it just seems to me that to bring them out into the open, and get Gabe safely back with his daddy, might mean promising whoever has him, no jail time.) 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #276 on: March 03, 2010, 12:57:16 PM »

Today I listened to a radio psychic reading by a woman named Gail St John. Not sure of the name. She had JS/TS on this show. Feb. 23. They were to give a description of Gabriel. Mostly what they did was trash Logan. I could not listen to it all. I was shaking mad. Later some things hit me about the interview. So I have a few questions.

In the interview she said she was going to adopt a baby that was due to be born when EJ called her. So what happen to this birth mother and child? The baby was due around Dec. 8 or shortly there after. Where was this women from? I wish we could locate this person. I would love to know what TS said to her. Thanks but no thanks. Or was JM involved in this adoption. Tammi said we was "bonding" with this unborn baby. I kid you not.

I know this is really far out there but- Remember the baby "Gabriel" adopted in Wisconson? That baby was only three weeks old.  Would this baby TS was going to adopt have been that age around Jan. 1.

In the interview she said she was able track down EJ to San Antonio. She said she did not know where she was going.  But, did she post that EJ was going in the "underground"? She (TS) said she and Jack went to her home (EJ) and banged on the door. I thought she gave EJ the GPS. She must have know EJ was leaving town.

Every time I listen to this woman speak I think her story changes. Anyway if you want to waist 40 minutes of your bandwith  It was posted on Bring Home Gabriel Johnson.

(I posted this once already but got booted and don't think it posted.  If it has, sorry for the repeat)

I can't answer your questions off the top of my head, Belmom, perhaps other monkeys have that info handy.  I do remember reading discussions in here of these things earlier on in the case tho. 

Just wanted to say that in my opinion, (and that of many others), this woman.. Gail St John.. supposed psychic, is considered nothing but a fraud.  I suppose there are some who will disagree with that tho.  It's what I've come to feel about her after watching her involvement in several different cases.  Wouldn't give what she says the time of day.  And that she had JS/TS on a show, and didn't do much else but trash Logan, doesn't surprise me in the least. 

I suppose for me to say all that is a big step.  Cuz back when I was a brand-new monkey, I believed in Gail and her co-horts big time.  More seasoned monkeys kindly filled me in, and let me know who were considered frauds.  Being the stubborn monkey that I am, I didn't want to believe that at first.  lol  I snooped around and sat back and watched Gail and Brian, etc.  I didn't want to admit that the more seasoned monkeys were right.  Didn't want to believe it, cuz *it seemed* that Gail and Brian (from 'Brian's Dreams) were on the up and up.  But in time I realized they are not, they are frauds.   You can find out more on that by googling, and reading what others have found out and/or realized. 

The low-handed ways some folks have of inserting themselves into these cases are just despicable, in my opinion. 

Thanks for sharing this tho, it helps to know what some of these folks are up to.  My suggestion is to listen/read if you want, but keep an open mind as to who of these are being honest and who isn't.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: March 03, 2010, 01:04:32 PM »

Below is the interview of medium Allison Dubois.

www.kpho.com/video/22724208

Hope this works. It was so postive. I might become a believer yet.

Thanks for the link, Belmom.  I am a believer in Allison.  Am continually rivetted to the spot when she speaks of what she sees/feels.  Unless and until a more seasoned monkey has anything 'on her', lol, she's on the up and up with me.   Anyway, thanks for this link, it is interesting!  I like when the psychics (on the up and up) get specific in what they see/feel. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: March 03, 2010, 11:25:25 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xnhz1J1dlYU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/xnhz1J1dlYU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>
Belmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #279 on: March 04, 2010, 01:21:06 PM »

Does anyone know the name of the friend that Tammi asked to put her husband name on the court paper? I think the friend got angry with Tammi for asking such a thing.

Do we know for sure TS gave EJ the GPS?

What happen to the baby that TS was going to adopt?

Has EJ's brother been aloud to see EJ yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.