May 23, 2024, 02:48:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION- DAY 9- 5/18/11  (Read 187628 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1100 on: May 18, 2011, 08:34:19 PM »

I think she's saying "do it".

Now I'm leaning towards Bozo left to file a motion against the Anthony's.
Casey is not happy with their copywriting plans and she wants to quash it.

ditto curly

I too ditto that! it has to do with cindys  sneaky ways with the trademark. I mean if they think casey will go free would they be doing this?doesnt make sense that they would do that!

Good point, Loca. Maybe Jose is filing something to prevent them from doing it on the basis that it presupposes his client being found guilty.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: May 18, 2011, 08:35:17 PM »

Why I think this is about a plea:

Judge makes sure the defendant is aware of the conversation.

Judge is this close to seating a jury.

Time is running out, they lose their deposit on the courtroom on Sunday (right?)

If Bozo needs to file a motion, he could have done that in 5 minutes on his puter or phone. He does not need to actually be in the county where the motion is to be filed.

Casey looks a little relieved...and then she looks like she's actually for real crying. Like a weight has been lifted, but she's still carrying a burden. She's listened for 8 days to people say she's guilty (WE KNOW SHE IS!).

To assume that Bozo is filing an appeal against the Evil Mistress of Doom and Georgey Porgy over the copyright thing....I'm sure Judge Perry would literally blow a gasket if Bozo asked to stop the proceedings for that. There's a whole team of lawyers to do the scut lifting. Besides, they all know that A) no way could the copyright have been granted this soon, and B) no way will the copyright be granted. This is the usual Scamthony smoke and mirrors. Spinderella isn't getting enough attention.

So, I think a deal is in the works. JMO

Dear God! I am listening to Nancy Grace as I clean up dinner dishes and they are saying Casey may be offered a deal of 10  years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUTRAGEOUS...............IF TRUE........

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1102 on: May 18, 2011, 08:36:40 PM »

BTW.... I could never work for Nancy Grace....she was very rude to the person she was telling to play the video....I would have had to tell her to freaking play it herself!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1103 on: May 18, 2011, 08:37:15 PM »

Time is running out, they lose their deposit on the courtroom on Sunday (right?)

If Bozo needs to file a motion, he could have done that in 5 minutes on his puter or phone. He does not need to actually be in the county where the motion is to be filed.

Casey looks a little relieved...and then she looks like she's actually for real crying. Like a weight has been lifted, but she's still carrying a burden. She's listened for 8 days to people say she's guilty (WE KNOW SHE IS!).

To assume that Bozo is filing an appeal against the Evil Mistress of Doom and Georgey Porgy over the copyright thing....I'm sure Judge Perry would literally blow a gasket if Bozo asked to stop the proceedings for that. There's a whole team of lawyers to do the scut lifting. Besides, they all know that A) no way could the copyright have been granted this soon, and B) no way will the copyright be granted. This is the usual Scamthony smoke and mirrors. Spinderella isn't getting enough attention.

I hope you're right.
We'' find out in the am.
It better include a full confession if that's the case.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: May 18, 2011, 08:37:28 PM »

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I probably am, but I thought that once jury selection began that any offer made previously would then be taken off the table. And if that's the case, there can be no plea deal in the works.

you are correct.....once the jury is sworn in any pleas deal is null and void.

Wow..not in my state ..the plea was denied prior to the jury..yes that plea is off the table..however that does not stop her from requesting her attorneys to request a plea deal at anytime prior to trial.  That's the way it is in my state..and I would think anywhere...the state offers a plea..you don't have to accept..but up until the trial begins you can offer to plea..rather the state and defense can agree is another story.  But here..most plea deals aren't struck until the 11th hour before the trial itself begins and after the jury has been chosen. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: May 18, 2011, 08:37:59 PM »

I hope you're right.
We'' find out in the am.

Sorry to get in Tevye's quote.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: May 18, 2011, 08:40:07 PM »

Dear God! I am listening to Nancy Grace as I clean up dinner dishes and they are saying Casey may be offered a deal of 10  years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUTRAGEOUS...............IF TRUE........

You know NG is an attention grabber....No way 10 years minus the almost 3 she has served already.....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1107 on: May 18, 2011, 08:40:07 PM »

I think they said on NG that the only deal she'd accept was 10 yrs., not that it was offered to her.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: May 18, 2011, 08:40:29 PM »

ditto curly

I too ditto that! it has to do with cindys  sneaky ways with the trademark. I mean if they think casey will go free would they be doing this?
doesnt make sense that they would do that!

JMO, but I think KC is the only one who thinks she is gonna lie her way out of this...everyone else knows she is guilty. EVERYONE of those attorneys know she is guilty.....they are all anti DP....that is the only reason they are there. Not that they think she is innocent. I believe that with all my heart. Early on, I friended JB on FB. I asked him why are you doing this? She is guilty. At the time I wasn't sure what she was guilty of.....other than being responsible for Caylee's death. He replied in part,  I am just trying to save her life.  He didn't say, she is innocent in the message...just that he was working to save her life.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: May 18, 2011, 08:41:14 PM »

I would be SHOCKED if its a plea deal.  KC has nothing to do all day, she might as well sit in the trial.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1110 on: May 18, 2011, 08:41:36 PM »

I think they said on NG that the only deal she'd accept was 10 yrs., not that it was offered to her.

That was Leonard Padilla's opinion. Value it accordingly. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1111 on: May 18, 2011, 08:42:08 PM »

Can any observant monkeys check out this video clip starting at about 11:27. I see Jose (basing it on the color of his jacket and his ring) coming over to talk to Casey. She seems to tell him to Go Away. Does anyone else see this?
http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html

I've uploaded just a few seconds of this video and will post shortly. 

I am no lip reader, but I think she said ... of course I killed her, cmon man, I wanted to party what do you expect a pretty girl like me to do who wanted to go clubbing and score some action. Did anyone think I was going to act responsibly? YES, I KILLED HER!!!

But I am no lip reader.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1112 on: May 18, 2011, 08:42:50 PM »

I hope you're right.
We'' find out in the am.

I will make sure all my prosecutors are in court at 8;30 so I can cheat and "turn on the internet" just to see what happens. Dang, wish I had an iPhone!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: May 18, 2011, 08:42:55 PM »

ditto curly
Oh gosh ....  So now possibly because of the Ants they lose a whole half a day for jury selection because he is going to write a motion to stop the Anthony's?  Couldn't he have written a motion tonight and filed it tomorrow?  I am trying to think out loud here. 

he could have filed it via fax, Mission.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: May 18, 2011, 08:43:08 PM »

Where is the link? I would like to see if I can tell what she is saying please Smile
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: May 18, 2011, 08:43:17 PM »

Can any observant monkeys check out this video clip starting at about 11:27. I see Jose (basing it on the color of his jacket and his ring) coming over to talk to Casey. She seems to tell him to Go Away. Does anyone else see this?
http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html

I've uploaded just a few seconds of this video and will post shortly. 

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="400" height="220" data="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"> <param name="flashvars" value="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=ac8994970f&photo_id=5735390406"></param> <param name="movie" value="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377"></param> <param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"></param> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.flickr.com/apps/video/stewart.swf?v=71377" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="intl_lang=en-us&photo_secret=ac8994970f&photo_id=5735390406" height="220" width="400"></embed></object>

I am no lip reader, but I think she said ... of course I killed her, cmon man, I wanted to party what do you expect a pretty girl like me to do who wanted to go clubbing and score some action. Did anyone think I was going to act responsibly? YES, I KILLED HER!!!

But I am no lip reader.

omg yall are so bad!1 funny! too

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: May 18, 2011, 08:44:15 PM »

ditto curly

I too ditto that! it has to do with cindys  sneaky ways with the trademark. I mean if they think casey will go free would they be doing this?
doesnt make sense that they would do that!

JMO, but I think KC is the only one who thinks she is gonna lie her way out of this...everyone else knows she is guilty. EVERYONE of those attorneys know she is guilty.....they are all anti DP....that is the only reason they are there. Not that they think she is innocent. I believe that with all my heart. Early on, I friended JB on FB. I asked him why are you doing this? She is guilty. At the time I wasn't sure what she was guilty of.....other than being responsible for Caylee's death. He replied in part,  I am just trying to save her life.  He didn't say, she is innocent in the message...just that he was working to save her life.

Thanks for sharing, Sunny.
And for some reason, as sleazy as he is, I believe that.

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1117 on: May 18, 2011, 08:45:36 PM »

I do think the defense is enjoying some optimism bolstered by the Farming Church Lady. The first phase has to be unanimous and she worries me.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: May 18, 2011, 08:45:43 PM »

I hope you're right.
We'' find out in the am.

I will make sure all my prosecutors are in court at 8;30 so I can cheat and "turn on the internet" just to see what happens. Dang, wish I had an iPhone!
love my iphone! I can see whats going on while I am away from home!! and especialy during this time that we are so close

Loca
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: May 18, 2011, 08:45:49 PM »

I hope you're right.
We'' find out in the am.

You can't watch flash on the iphone. Trust me, I tried!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.