May 28, 2024, 06:02:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION- DAY 9- 5/18/11  (Read 187758 times)
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: May 18, 2011, 11:49:56 PM »

will the trademark thingie' affect the caylee daily ?

No, but the Caylee Daily can affect their trademark application. You can't trademark a name of a person except where it has been selling things by that name ie: Liz Clairborne, etc.
turbo
thank you!

Loca
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1301 on: May 18, 2011, 11:51:36 PM »

And why would a private matter need to be discussed with the hoebag?
They CAN'T discuss a possible plea bargain. The judge made NO explanation. The first rumor was that Baez was "sick". Baez then said it was a "private matter" and a call to Baez's office got the reply from the receptionist: "I was told not to say anything".

Who can't disucss a possible plea bargain?  I am confused. 

The Court (or either the Prosecution or Defense). I've talked about this this afternoon .... the State HAS to agree to any plea deal. If the Court, the State, or Defense admit that a plea bargain is being negotiated -- it pretty much SEALS the case to the public that the Defendant is guilty. IF the plea bargain fails to come about, the Defendant would have already admitted guilt to the world. The defendant could never get a fair trial after that.

Wreck? Just thinking out loud here, but I was wondering if that couldn't be used as a ploy. There's so much interest and coverage in this case, that if it should get out that a plea was being pursued, could Casey simply go free in the absence of any possibility of a "fair" trial?
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: May 18, 2011, 11:51:43 PM »

bozo will stall now foe sure...
just logging back on...what happened wir\th that pj?

I am listening on my laptop as I am driving!  how obsessed am I???
Cookie don't feel bad heck I was dreaming I got in the back of Baez law firm and started digging in the dumpster and piecing together notes that Casey has written during court..Talk about a confession..wow even in my dreams this "girl" is on my nerves!

omg this is too funny rowan!! and cookie be careful! drive safely.
SM should file a class action suit against KC, the A's, the DT and anyone else who has disturbed our sleep and brought us to tears over the disrespect shown on a daily basis to Caylee and the injustices served up during this case...
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: May 18, 2011, 11:53:31 PM »

bozo will stall now foe sure...
just logging back on...what happened wir\th that pj?

I am listening on my laptop as I am driving!  how obsessed am I???
Cookie don't feel bad heck I was dreaming I got in the back of Baez law firm and started digging in the dumpster and piecing together notes that Casey has written during court..Talk about a confession..wow even in my dreams this "girl" is on my nerves!

You go girl!!! Even after her in your dreams!!

CookieMonster
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1304 on: May 18, 2011, 11:57:49 PM »

They CAN'T discuss a possible plea bargain. The judge made NO explanation. The first rumor was that Baez was "sick". Baez then said it was a "private matter" and a call to Baez's office got the reply from the receptionist: "I was told not to say anything".

JP, the DT, and I think the prosecution.  If they tell the media and the public that they had to pause jury selection because the defendant was negotiating for a plea, that would ruin the chance of getting a fair trial if the deal falls through.  It would be equivalent to saying, "She did it, but the offer she got from the prosecution wasn't light enough, so she decided to see if she could fool the jury and get off scott free."

ICA was agitated all day.  There's no way she would react that way to a private matter involving anyone but herself.  It has to be about her.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow.  Hubby's giving me the stink eye, so I guess I better get to bed!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: May 18, 2011, 11:58:21 PM »

Maybe Zanny the Nanny stopped by his office for a job...

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: May 19, 2011, 12:01:40 AM »

The Court (or either the Prosecution or Defense). I've talked about this this afternoon .... the State HAS to agree to any plea deal. If the Court, the State, or Defense admit that a plea bargain is being negotiated -- it pretty much SEALS the case to the public that the Defendant is guilty. IF the plea bargain fails to come about, the Defendant would have already admitted guilt to the world. The defendant could never get a fair trial after that.

Wreck? Just thinking out loud here, but I was wondering if that couldn't be used as a ploy. There's so much interest and coverage in this case, that if it should get out that a plea was being pursued, could Casey simply go free in the absence of any possibility of a "fair" trial?
Go free? No way -- but it could put a "monkey wrench" in the whole case ................... could extend it for years. We are now in an age of mass media and it is pretty much impossible to find clueless jurors. This may really shake up our legal system. I REALLY hate to say it, but the Dutch system of no juries (only 3 judge panels) may be our future. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: May 19, 2011, 12:02:03 AM »

Bozo's cheesy video

http://www.baezlawfirm.com/fondo-videos.html

Bozo's wife or ex-wife whatever now.........since he was living with two male friends and not her when the foreclosure papers were filed.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: May 19, 2011, 12:05:36 AM »

In Sessions pointed out Baez's absence..........

WTH is going on????

I bet they prepared a motion interlocutory appeal last night and JB went to file it during the lunch hour

I don't watch In Sessions where the ramble on about everything, so I am wondering what they would file an appeal on?

Hi sunny
you know that seems doable! thats a bigg possibility. I dont watch insessions much turbo! they are very onesdied. Today JVM went out of her way how much she respected baez and how nice he was. grrrrrrr its the were comrades because were hispanic. well I am hispanic and I say he sucks!!

Loca
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1309 on: May 19, 2011, 12:08:35 AM »

Bozo's cheesy video

Bozo's wife or ex-wife whatever now.........since he was living with two male friends and not her when the foreclosure papers were filed.

Yowza! I'm reminded by the great Sesame Street song:  "....One of these things doesn't go together -- one of these things just doesn't belog..."  Monkey Devil!

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: May 19, 2011, 12:10:22 AM »

Bozo's cheesy video

Pretty ex-wife...wonder who wanted out...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: May 19, 2011, 12:11:12 AM »

Bozo's cheesy video

Very cheezy! and he is legal analyst for telemundo. hmmm the only one's that would take him.

Loca
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: May 19, 2011, 12:13:40 AM »

In Sessions keeps replaying the video. JP really is pizzed, IMO. I'm thinking a plea wouldn't have that effect on JP, but an appeal would.

He's pissed because it affects his rulings & with the knowledge that time is of the essence, IMHO.

Why is time of the essence? I do not understand what the rush is. This is a high profile case. Can someone please explain why such a short time was scheduled for jury selection? And trial for that matter.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: May 19, 2011, 12:19:01 AM »

Yowza! I'm reminded by the great Sesame Street song:  "....One of these things doesn't go together -- one of these things just doesn't belog..."  Monkey Devil!

It may be mean, but really...what did she see in him?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1314 on: May 19, 2011, 12:20:13 AM »

Bozo's cheesy video

One of these things may not go together, but it's not her! She looks pretty put together to me! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: May 19, 2011, 12:20:45 AM »

It may be mean, but really...what did she see in him?
She thought : $$$$$

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: May 19, 2011, 12:21:57 AM »

Bozo's cheesy video

"Where justice begins"....well isnt that the joke of the century!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1317 on: May 19, 2011, 12:22:51 AM »

Anyone think Jose might've left the case? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: May 19, 2011, 12:25:06 AM »

Anyone think Jose might've left the case? 
Well, since he reportedly had a book deal contingent on that the case made it to trial ------NO! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1319 on: May 19, 2011, 12:25:15 AM »

In Sessions keeps replaying the video. JP really is pizzed, IMO. I'm thinking a plea wouldn't have that effect on JP, but an appeal would.

He's pissed because it affects his rulings & with the knowledge that time is of the essence, IMHO.

Why is time of the essence? I do not understand what the rush is. This is a high profile case. Can someone please explain why such a short time was scheduled for jury selection? And trial for that matter.

Hi Shell! 

JP seems to be very aware of the cost to taxpayers if this drags out....... at least he's verbalized that many times. That's all I can think of.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.