May 28, 2024, 01:17:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL/JURY SELECTION- DAY 9- 5/18/11  (Read 187747 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1260 on: May 18, 2011, 11:15:33 PM »

NR, if Baez had to leave court for foreclosure reasons and Casey refused to continue without him, that would explain JP's attitude at the end. I'm sure he was pizzed.......... I just wish I knew for sure why!
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1261 on: May 18, 2011, 11:16:25 PM »

again I say, if it was because Baez was sick, why not say so? why be secretive? I'm not buying this

Maybe they all decided they wanted to start all over, but I don't know why Bozo would not be there for that.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: May 18, 2011, 11:17:04 PM »

Here is a calculator for the way they count good time in prison.

http://www.jailguide.com/calculatehelp.php

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
shy-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: May 18, 2011, 11:20:19 PM »

Personally I think it's some BS stall tactic by Baez

I'm starting to think a lot of the recent happenings were preplanned. I have a hard time believing George and Cindy just now happened to come up with the idea of trade-marking Caylee's name. Threatening to sue their former attorney near the same time the jury selection started also made me think they are purposely trying to hit the headlines in hopes of making it impossible to seat a jury. I thought the Anthony's attorney was forced out, but left on good terms? His name was seldom ever mentioned once he became George and Cindy's "former" attorney. The trial begins and he shows back up as "The Anthony's former attorney" and is being asked to guesstimate on the family in general? Who does that? I'm beginning to wonder if he still does work for them and that too was preplanned in hopes all the new publicity will throw a wrench in the case and bring it to a stand still. Them hoping by running up a tremendous bill and having nothing to show for it, Casey Anthony will get the original plea.   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1264 on: May 18, 2011, 11:20:39 PM »

NR, if Baez had to leave court for foreclosure reasons and Casey refused to continue without him, that would explain JP's attitude at the end. I'm sure he was pizzed.......... I just wish I knew for sure why!

I don't think he left because of the foreclosures.  He has had a lot of time to deal with them and if you look at the cases   

I also do not believe he is ill.  Especially since it is reported he was seen with with other defense attorneys in a car smiling.  Sick people usually do not smile.  Not unless they need someone to pull their finger.

::snipping2::
 court spokeswoman wouldn't give any explanation, and Mason gave no clues outside the courtroom either.

Later in the afternoon, Baez told the Orlando Sentinel via a text message: "Today's adjournment was due to a private matter. Please stop the speculation, as jury selection will continue at 8:30 tomorrow morning. No further statements will be made."

After that, Baez was spotted smiling with other defense attorneys in his car outside a hotel near the Pinellas County Courthouse.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-week-two-wedne20110518,0,2431463.story
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: May 18, 2011, 11:21:12 PM »

will the trademark thingie' affect the caylee daily ?

Loca
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: May 18, 2011, 11:23:41 PM »

I'm starting to think a lot of the recent happenings were preplanned. I have a hard time believing George and Cindy just now happened to come up with the idea of trade-marking Caylee's name. Threatening to sue their former attorney near the same time the jury selection started also made me think they are purposely trying to hit the headlines in hopes of making it impossible to seat a jury. I thought the Anthony's attorney was forced out, but left on good terms? His name was seldom ever mentioned once he became George and Cindy's "former" attorney. The trial begins and he shows back up as "The Anthony's former attorney" and is being asked to guesstimate on the family in general? Who does that? I'm beginning to wonder if he still does work for them and that too was preplanned in hopes all the new publicity will throw a wrench in the case and bring it to a stand still. Them hoping by running up a tremendous bill and having nothing to show for it, Casey Anthony will get the original plea. 

BBM.

I'm thinking the same thing. 

And if they get any moola out of it in the process, that's just gravy for them.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1267 on: May 18, 2011, 11:23:41 PM »

Right. It was Cheney Mason who had the ring, and whom Casey was talking to.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: May 18, 2011, 11:25:33 PM »

But, Life w/o parole, they don't get out at all until they die, right?

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1269 on: May 18, 2011, 11:26:52 PM »

I don't know, maybe it is me, maybe I am a cynic, but I doubt a private manner would recess court for the day knowing how LITTLE time they have left in that court house. 

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1270 on: May 18, 2011, 11:27:04 PM »

Rumor elsewhere is that that a plea has been made. From http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/interactive.html

I would be shocked if she took a plea.  I would be angry if that was allowed at this stage.  I would be angry if the state offered her one, Unless it was life in prison w/o parole.  No other offer would work for me.  

If she got 30 years with good time she could be out in 15 and she has already served almost 3, so realistically she could be back on the street in 12 years if she gets 30. If she gets 20 she could be out in about 10 and with her time served she would be out in 7 years, so think about that one.

Just went to that link and it had NOTHING about a plea deal..
Maybe I'm blind, but nothing....

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: May 18, 2011, 11:27:24 PM »

And why would a private matter need to be discussed with the hoebag?

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: May 18, 2011, 11:27:38 PM »

Shy, you have a Machiavellian mind! I wouldn't put anything past this despicable defense.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1273 on: May 18, 2011, 11:27:52 PM »

correct...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1274 on: May 18, 2011, 11:28:15 PM »

That's the way AF explained it to each PJ, Zoo!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: May 18, 2011, 11:28:52 PM »

Yes, of natural causes- they specify.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1276 on: May 18, 2011, 11:30:25 PM »

I know from personal experience that forclosures in Florida take FOREVER....I bought one that had been is Lis Pendens for a yr and then short sale for almost before it hit the literal foreclosure and then the market. The surplus in Florida in general is huge so I'd doubt it was a forclosure that quickly here, but I have been wrong before

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: May 18, 2011, 11:30:40 PM »

I have been speculating all afternoon and the only things I could think of that may actually be of magnitude to recess court and truly be a private matter are

accident involving family/loved one
death
sudden case of major infectious disease.

None of these would account for Bobo smiling in a car in the company of the other defense lawyers on the same afternoon. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1278 on: May 18, 2011, 11:32:26 PM »

And why would a private matter need to be discussed with the hoebag?
They CAN'T discuss a possible plea bargain. The judge made NO explanation. The first rumor was that Baez was "sick". Baez then said it was a "private matter" and a call to Baez's office got the reply from the receptionist: "I was told not to say anything".

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: May 18, 2011, 11:33:18 PM »

I have been speculating all afternoon and the only things I could think of that may actually be of magnitude to recess court and truly be a private matter are

accident involving family/loved one
death
sudden case of major infectious disease.

None of these would account for Bobo smiling in a car in the company of the other defense lawyers on the same afternoon. 

I was just gonna say this. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.