June 20, 2024, 05:33:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007  (Read 232828 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: July 30, 2007, 01:34:36 PM »

ROBOTS!
Maybe I will hold my breath until you post!   Sad

And my Barbie looks all smushed.  Oh, well, maybe the next one will fit better when she changes clothing.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #161 on: July 30, 2007, 01:36:17 PM »

ROBOTS!

And my Barbie looks all smushed.  Oh, well, maybe the next one will fit better when she changes clothing.

Tink is smushed too, so don't feel bad.  I've tried several of mine.

ANNA - Your turning purple!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: July 30, 2007, 01:38:58 PM »

ROBOTS!

Anna - that's because your original image is too large.  The software resizes but not to proportion.  I've resized it for you, try uploading this:

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub2/doll-imagettr5.gif
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: July 30, 2007, 01:39:30 PM »

Klaas,

Check out the site meter when you have a chance....by Location, select one, then see what happens when you click on Referring url (if one is there), Visiting Entry Page...

Dugga may be aware or still working.....

It looks the same as it's always looked to me?

When I clicked on someone's referral url, it brought me to a forum reply page...same with entry page.  I can try it again and send you an email with the result.  Browser is IE provided by AOL...not sure if that's why.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2007, 01:40:36 PM »

I need to run a couple errands, will be back in a bit.  
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: July 30, 2007, 01:45:01 PM »

Hi everyone-

Just running through, work has me slammed today but Sunny was sweet enough to alert me beachwego is back !!!  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I am so sorry to hear about your son and want to catch up too, we've worried and missed you terribly beachy, so glad to know you are okay !! {{ HUGS }}

I haven't even had time today for my daily Peaches rally so here we go

Sunny if you see this please forward Beachy my email addy too !

I continue to stand with the girl.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: July 30, 2007, 01:48:44 PM »

Klaas,

Check out the site meter when you have a chance....by Location, select one, then see what happens when you click on Referring url (if one is there), Visiting Entry Page...

Dugga may be aware or still working.....

It looks the same as it's always looked to me?

When I clicked on someone's referral url, it brought me to a forum reply page...same with entry page.  I can try it again and send you an email with the result.  Browser is IE provided by AOL...not sure if that's why.

It's not happening anymore.  I closed my browser a bit ago, so maybe it was just a cache thing.... Confused

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #167 on: July 30, 2007, 01:51:38 PM »

Chapter 14--(partial)--Joran's book
from Scrux:

http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=638

If already posted, just skip over/delete.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: July 30, 2007, 01:52:45 PM »

Just wanted to wave to Beachwego and NYC ... probably others I've missed; work really interferes with monkeying around  Laughing

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: July 30, 2007, 02:05:09 PM »

Chapter 14--(partial)--Joran's book
from Scrux:

http://www.scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=638

If already posted, just skip over/delete.

Thanks Justice.

jonadmin
Board Admin

Posted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Chapter 14 Summary 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 Slapped by the police

p 195

Saturday July 2nd 2005

Joran writes in his diary about how he bought supplies at the prison canteen with money Anita gave him, how he has recently started smoking, and how his mail is screened.

p 196

He is not allowed to read anything in jail, although he secretly gets a newpawper each night from someone. Anita visits him every day, but when he turns 18 on August 6, she will only be able to visit him once a week.

Sunday July 3nd 2005

Joran writes in his diary that the police are assholes because they take him to the beach to show where he had been with Natalee, putting on a "show" for the tourists and TV cameras.

Joran writes about how some American tourists approached him on the beach and told him they supported him.

Police ask him if he will take a lie detector test, and he says he has no problem with that.

Around 12:40 Joran is interrogated again:

p 198

You inform me that you have a variety of questions for me and would like to hear an answer to them. I just use my right to remain silent.

The officers say that they would like to ask some supplementary questions about my earlier statements.

I’ve just joined you in visiting the location where Natalee and I have been dropped off by Deepak and Satish with Deepak’s car in the night from the 29th to the 30th of May. To your question at what time that occurred, I can answer the following:

I estimate that it was around 01:50AM. I’ve been picked up by Satish before 02:50AM.

I’ve also walked the same route with you, that Natalee and I walked that night. Natalee and I have walked on the beach in the direction of the Holiday Inn and we lied down exactly in front off the Marriott. Thereafter we walked north in the direction of the Fisherman’s huts. I had left my shoes near the Marriott. We lied down near the first hut build out of concrete. To your question whether we’ve made love there, I can state the following: yes, jerked off and fingered. After that I called Deepak from behind the hut. In that way I could stay out of the wind, since Deepak couldn’t here me very well. Natalee remained on the beach, but she was still in my line of sight. It was 02:26AM, I know this since I have been confronted with this information in front of the judge. It was a call of 8 minutes. After this conversation Satish picked me up. He came with Deepak’s car, I heard the car approaching and walked to the asphalted road. It appeared to be Satish and not Deepak sitting in the car. In front of the Marriott there were quite a few couples. I’m informed by you that three witnesses were out fishing at the same times and place where I pointed out I had been lying down with Natalee.

P199

I can state the following: In that case you are lying again to trick me. I know better, from now on I’ll use my right to remain silent. There are also three statements from fishermen, who assert that they were at the Fisherman’s Huts in the same timeframe I was there with Natalee. But they say that they haven’t seen us. That’s impossible. They have to be mistaken.

CONTINUED...

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: July 30, 2007, 02:12:41 PM »

I just looked and it seems we have up to Chapter 18 in the Important Documents....it's been so long since translations have been coming that it's all a blur.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: July 30, 2007, 02:17:25 PM »

Thanks, Klaas, hope I don't have to resize all my dolls.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #172 on: July 30, 2007, 02:18:24 PM »

A few months ago someone found some people from LA working on behalf of Joran and Aruba. Some type of media consultants. Does anyone remember their names and the firm they worked for? I think this could have been a Freebirds entry.

TIA

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: July 30, 2007, 02:25:08 PM »

I just looked and it seems we have up to Chapter 18 in the Important Documents....it's been so long since translations have been coming that it's all a blur.
I agree it's been a while since the last translation.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: July 30, 2007, 02:27:22 PM »

MYSTERY OF MISSING ALABAMA MINISTER'S WIFE SOLVED AS POLICE FIND HER WORKING AT A FAST-FOOD RESTAURANT IN NEW YORK

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com

Shocked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: July 30, 2007, 02:29:18 PM »

Didn't Anita report that Joran was reading the Bible in jail?  Now he is sayng he wasn't allowed anything to read and had to smuggle a newspaper?  They lie about reading the Bible?   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: July 30, 2007, 02:32:08 PM »

A few months ago someone found some people from LA working on behalf of Joran and Aruba. Some type of media consultants. Does anyone remember their names and the firm they worked for? I think this could have been a Freebirds entry.

TIA

Rob, I was just searching around and I found this part of in Joran's book translation.  Might these people be the ones you are thinking of:

Posted by Iquitos at RU:

joran's book, chapter 18 p 264

Joran signs an letter of intent with garrison for a book and movie deal, 50/50 (joran gets to keep royalties) before he finds out Larry already has a similar deal with Dave. Larry has also approached Deepak. Joran works with an intermediary, Aiken Brown of AL who joran wants to write his book, i wonder if these agreements are binding and prevent the publication of his dutch book in the us. very confusing chapter with lots of quotes of communications between joran and larry, juicy stuff. joran finally concludes larry us not trustworthy.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #177 on: July 30, 2007, 02:37:13 PM »

Hey monkeys new and old.  I am so glad to see a very oldmonkey MAGNOLIA posting again.  I have missed your posts.  Last we heard you were ill glad to see your better and posting again.  Question for any monkey who mayknow.  Remember way back in june 05 there was a website that had Natalie in atub of blood, and 2 females screaming natalie ,natalie.  anyone have it.  I had it saved but when my puter went down ilost alla those things from the early case discussions. I saved the old harddrive and have tried retrieval but no avail. Can anyone work miracles with old drives?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #178 on: July 30, 2007, 02:39:15 PM »

San- that's a good start because Garrison is exactly who I am looking at. However there is another firm from LA that was working directly for Aruba. I need that firm if anyone has it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #179 on: July 30, 2007, 02:39:28 PM »

TIA

http://truth4natalee.s3.bizhat.com/truth4natalee-ftopic1360.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.