June 01, 2024, 11:21:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 282776 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2008, 03:01:54 PM »

another photo

Do the cloth part like that and the other side of the board with the tools.  You will plainly see what I am talking about.  j/b

That little piece does look like net, but the other has definite heats and stripes.  Also looks as if part of some more of the cloth is covereing at least part of a body.  jack/b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2008, 03:09:23 PM »

Janet,

I am also absolutely haunted by the Marcos story.  Dave would not have been so involved with it, if he too didn't think that there was something valid to it.
Every single time we get "close" to the truth, another "diversion" story pops up. The "Marcos" story was right in the midst of The Persistence finding the cage. I tend to think it means the "cage" story is where we need to focus. MOO

I very much agree!!!!!!!!  It could *stir* the whole pot...

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2008, 03:09:38 PM »

Here's another little blog I haven't seen before 

http://maryspritecasey.blogspot.com/2006/05/welcomelove-it-or-leave-itthe-truth-is.html
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 03:14:02 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2008, 03:18:00 PM »

Thanks ******* Wink

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2008, 03:54:36 PM »

Hi Klaas...any word yet?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2008, 03:57:00 PM »

Hi Klaas...any word yet?

No not a word
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2008, 03:58:01 PM »

Janet,

I am also absolutely haunted by the Marcos story.  Dave would not have been so involved with it, if he too didn't think that there was something valid to it.

It is sad to think, but I believe anything discussed in some of those hotel rooms are overheard because the coverup is so extensive the criminals protect themselves and know who is talking and take care of business.  I would not even talk in a rental car, as the Jansens own one (or did) car rental place at the airport.  They have gotten in too deap not to use technology to aid them in a continuing coverup.  I would never have discussed anything in Brickell Bay owned by some of the suspect people in this coverup.  In a situation like this you have no friends unless they are homegrown, and then nothing is certain.  j/b
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2008, 03:58:11 PM »

another photo

Do the cloth part like that and the other side of the board with the tools.  You will plainly see what I am talking about.  j/b

That little piece does look like net, but the other has definite heats and stripes.  Also looks as if part of some more of the cloth is covereing at least part of a body.  jack/b

OK...I'll give it a shot:

Home made knife....spoon for cooking up....pliers for ?...twisted netting for tying off...guess in the dark...maybe pliers for wrapping in twisted netting for tying off....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2008, 03:58:27 PM »

Hi Klaas...any word yet?

No not a word
on what?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2008, 03:59:08 PM »

Hi Klaas...any word yet?

No not a word

TY...am ready on my end...if...it comes in...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2008, 04:05:19 PM »

another photo

Home made knife....spoon for cooking up....pliers for ?...twisted netting for tying off...guess in the dark...maybe pliers for wrapping in twisted netting for tying off....

Edited to add...handle on home made knife apears/looks like bone....what think you jackb?...just playing in my own mind at this point....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »

Destiny wanted me to ask Red about something but I haven't been able to get ahold of him.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2008, 04:36:29 PM »

This report from Dan Riehl spoke of two murders around June 18th 2005 Was the bank employee that Paul Van Der Sloot met with on June 30th also murdered? Was it the same day as Rene Van Heyningen?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Aruba: Decapitation Story Confirmed
Monday, June 20, 2005 from RWV
http://tinyurl.com/356pdl

A reliable source on the island of Aruba has confirmed reports of a recent murder / decapitation, and also confirmed reports of another murder currently under investigation in Aruba. A third report regarding a possible new missing person report filed today has not been confirmed at this time.

Additionally, sources close to the Natalee Holloway investigation have indicated to me that there appear to be serious problems developing in establishing a consistent time lime of events surrounding Natalee's disappearance. Problems stem from conflicts among stories by those being questioned, a growing list which now includes  Father of Joran v d Sloot, Paulus v d Sloot.

It's possible that the time line as presented by the elder vd Sloot does not fit with other knowable facts in the case, resulting in his having been brought back for additional questioning.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ruth Gisela Dijkhoff-Holtmann
17 May 1955 - 18 Jun 2005
http://www.mementomori.net/05148.html

Rene Van Heyningen
12 January 1973 - 18 June 2005
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 04:53:58 PM by Observer » Logged

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2008, 05:12:43 PM »

another photo

I see this two ways
1. white paper with drugs, spoon for cooking it up,twisted netting for tying off. knife incase someone trys to seel your drugs.
2. white bag with fishing hooks, netting for making a fishing line,
 and a few drops of blood from cleaning the fish with the knife.
Pliers for getting fishing hook out of the fish.(that's what I do).

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2008, 05:36:16 PM »

looks like Oduber will be on TeleAruba tomorrow to explain the financial situation. I bet that's going to be a doozie of a broadcast.

www.24ora.com

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2008, 05:41:37 PM »

looks like Oduber will be on TeleAruba tomorrow to explain the financial situation. I bet that's going to be a doozie of a broadcast.

www.24ora.com

I also see a rocket car at the drag strip... somehow a rocket car and Aruba just don't seem to go together....it's like the fabled Aruban Astronaut program 

+++

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: April 12, 2008, 05:47:03 PM »

I just thought it was interesting that on June 10th the one person Joran wanted to speak to was Valentijn. Why is that? Also in case you have wondered Joran is 1.96 meters tall or 6.43 feet. Often occuring crimes district? 20 times before?

Joran June 10th 2005 PV
Snip

PROCES VERBAAL (second interview with Joran van der Sloot)
We, Dennis Dominico Jacobs and Luigi Angelo Giovanni Croes, head-officer and officer first class with the Korps Politie Aruba, first mentioned is attached to the Robbery Project Team (Atraco Team) and the latter with the section Often Occurring Crimes District 2, declare following.

To your question as to whether on May 30th in the nightly hours, I found it too cramped on the backseat to finger the missing girl "Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY", I answer you that Deepak and Satish put forward their seats because they are not tall. With the seats moved forward I get more room to sit properly. I myself am 1.96 meters tall.

To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist. This was because I had taken 50 euros from my father, and also took money from my mother.  And I used my brother's mobile phone without asking for permission, and after that I broke the chip from his mobile phone. I also once fought with my brother in Miami but we are good friends now. My brother is 15 years old and his name is "Valentijn". He is the one I would like to talk to.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 05:53:52 PM by Observer » Logged

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: April 12, 2008, 05:49:42 PM »

I just thought it was interesting that on June 10th the one person Joran wanted to speak to was Valentijn. Why is that? Also in case you have wondered Joran is 1.96 meters tall or 6.43 feet. Often occuring crimes district? 20 times before?

Joran June 10th 2005 PV
Snip

Joran June 10th 2005 PV
Snip

We, Dennis Dominico Jacobs and Luigi Angelo Giovanni Croes, head-officer and officer first class with the Korps Politie Aruba, first mentioned is attached to the Robbery Project Team (Atraco Team) and the latter with the section Often Occurring Crimes District 2, declare following.

To your question as to whether on May 30th in the nightly hours, I found it too cramped on the backseat to finger the missing girl "Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY", I answer you that Deepak and Satish put forward their seats because they are not tall. With the seats moved forward I get more room to sit properly. I myself am 1.96 meters tall.

To you question as to whether I am under treatment from a doctor, I answer you that I am not. I am being treated by a dentist because I have toothache. I am also under treatment of a psychologist. This because I felt bad about the fact that the girl had gone missing. Before the girl went missing I was also under treatment of a psychologist. This was because I had taken 50 euros from my father, and also took money from my mother.  And I used my brother's mobile phone without asking for permission, and after that I broke the chip from his mobile phone. I also once fought with my brother in Miami but we are good friends now. My brother is 15 years old and his name is "Valentijn". He is the one I would like to talk to.

right and the investigators apparently found that out by reading the PV and spoke to him more than years later . . . nice!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:09:51 PM by Observer » Logged

+++

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: April 12, 2008, 05:50:01 PM »

I was MIA for March and the beginning of April. I spent hours going through Diario for that period, up through 04/10/08, and compiled quite a few articles.  (Of course I look mostly for murder & crime ... ) But for some reason I am not able to post it – and neither was klaas. So I’m breaking it down into several smaller posts.

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1424&Itemid=30

This IDs the man fatally injured in a horrific traffic accident. Sounds as though some charges might be forthcoming.

JUAN BERNARDO RAS A MURI DEN ACCIDENTE FATAL       
Monday, 10 March 2008 
ORANJESTAD(AAN): Juan Bernardo Ras a bira e di seis morto den trafico insigur na Aruba.
Juan Bernardo Ras naci na Aruba 03-12-1951 biba na Sero Patrishi 308 a ocasiona e desgracia pariba di aeropuerto riba e caminda principal y a fayece tambe.

E tabata bahando for di San Nicolas unda el a perde control dal den un brommer lagando e motociclista herida cu fracturanan serio na su pianan.

Tambe nos por a tuma nota cu e auto maneha pa Juan Bernardo Ras a dal tambe den un Chevrolet Epica frontal y despues e mesun Mustang di Juan Bernardo Ras a bay bolter den e cura di Wayaca 9.
Tur cos ta mustra cu e auto a bolter sacando e chofer.

Den e boltermento aparentemente e auto a pasa riba Juan Bernardo Ras cu e consecuencia fatal.
Na yegada na hospital dokter no por a haci nada pe.

Polis a haya un rijbewijs den auto y a base di esaki nan a bay na e adres, pero no a logra haya hende of no a logra lanta ningun hende.

Despues finalmente a logra lanta e famia caminda cu nan a presenta den careda di 4’or na hospital diasabra marduga unda a notificanan di e caso unda nan ser keri a perde su bida tragicamente. E curpa a ser tuma den beslag. Paz na su restonan.

Online Pap translation:

juan bernardo ras owing to die in accidente fateful
monday, 10 march 2008

oranjestad(aan): juan bernardo ras owing to become the of six dead in trafico insigur at aruba.
juan bernardo ras naci at aruba 03-12-1951 live at hill patrishi 308 owing to ocasiona the desgracia east of aeropuerto on the caminda principal y owing to fayece also.

the was bahando for of san nicolas where past owing to lose control strike in one brommer lagando the motociclista injury cu fracturanan earnest at his pianan.

also we can did take notice cu the car maneha for juan bernardo ras owing to strike also in one chevrolet epica frontal y after the same mustang of juan bernardo ras owing to bay bolter in the cura of wayaca 9.

all cos is show cu the car owing to bolter sacando the chofer.

in the boltermento apparently the car owing to happen on juan bernardo ras cu the consecuencia fateful.
at arrival at hospital doctor not can owing to haci nothing pe.

police owing to achieve one rijbewijs in car y owing to base of this they owing to bay at the adres, but not owing to succeed achieve person or not owing to succeed arise none person.

after finalmente owing to succeed arise the family caminda cu they owing to present in careda of 4’or at hospital saturday marduga where owing to notificanan of the caso where they being keri owing to lose his life tragicamente. the curpa owing to being take in beslag. paz at his restonan.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: April 12, 2008, 05:50:25 PM »

Joran June 10th 2005 PV
Snip

right and the investigators apparently found that out by reading the PV and spoke to him more than 2 years later . . . nice!

duh.... ya need to add a number Robert!!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 06:11:19 PM by Observer » Logged

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.