June 15, 2024, 06:08:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 283174 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: April 15, 2008, 12:44:51 AM »

Nite Janet Smile

I am looking at November 2007 when we had a poll who the Infiltrator was that was secretly recording Joran in Holland. I remember at least 3 articles in Dutch that we translated saying he was a trusted friend and was secretly recording one of the suspects..

Are you trying to tell me this was not Patrick? But another infiltrator that was recording Joran secretly the same time as Patrick? LOL! This is ridiculous! This is not a coincidence that Joran was arrested before this tape went public..Theres no way in Hell that Joran did not know he was being taped. This was in at at 3 least 3 Dutch newspapers including Amigoe!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2383.440
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 12:47:03 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: April 15, 2008, 12:51:33 AM »

Good night everyone.

DON'T BUY THE BOOK AND DISCOURAGE EVERYONE YOU KNOW FROM BUYING THE BOOK.  WE COULD EVEN BOYCOTT THE BOOK SIGNINGS!   
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: April 15, 2008, 12:56:15 AM »

This is all one big set up folks and pre planned..Here's the Van Der Sloots making a rare appearance in the Newspaper celebrating at a cocktail party with there friends at the IFA. This was taken when Joran was in Prison and was in the paper just a day before his release and the day that Julia Renfro said Joran would be released..

This picture was put in the paper to stick it to all of us as they knew Joran was being released before the Judge made his ruling..They printed it just a day to early.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: April 15, 2008, 01:13:51 AM »

There are other articles that talk about the Infiltrator from Holland and him recording Joran back in that week of there arrest..I think it's obvious thats why they made the arrest then and not after his confession. This was all planned as Rene'e Gielen was the only one who was able to know Jorans itinerary and the only one who got exclusive pictures. Joran knew he was being taped and him in the Hospital/Clinic right now is all part of the deal.IMO

Quote from: ******* on November 24, 2007, 07:37:08 PM

As part of the investigation, justice has also put in a ‘confidant’ that infiltrated within the group of suspects

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

----------------------------------------
Amigoe.com translation
Infiltration and other methods used

ORANJESTAD - the new proof material that used justice three suspected in the matter holloway again to apprehend, is originating from tel.-tapering and infiltration. This has learned Amigoe from reliable sources. Suspected Joran of of the ditch, which under accompaniment of suspected police force commissioner Dolphi Richardson the Netherlands ends up, are vanavond expected. Monday will hear the rechter-commissaris of of the ditch substantive, in.the.presence.of its lawyer. The meeting is not public and takes place on a secret location. The chance is large that the Public Prosecution Service (OM) extends its adjournment with eight days, after the first command on Wednesday will expire. The brothers Kalpoe have been interrogated today by the rechter-commissaris.

Meanwhile this know newspaper has come that the tel. of suspected Joran of of the ditch and its family are already eavesdropped on and of the brothers Kalpoe as from the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Also for the study into the American scholiere ` faith person have disappeared used who suspected within the group infiltrated. The former LEADER of the research, oud-politiecommissaris rolled Dompig, wants use this last detection method - which is new on Aruba - already rather. "but that one found that moment too expensive." The method to tap tel. according to Dompig for some time already was used: "it is one of the first resources which are deployed and very usual in such a matter, where you have moreover, however, an authorisation of the rechter-commissaris for necessary." But also Dompig think that the information comes of someone who stood dense at the family. If all other resources have been exhausted, you can infiltrate with to start. After a couple months starts talk you, however, against someone who is child to your home adress. Does not want express itself Public Prosecution Service concerning the used detection methods. Chief public prosecutor, Hans mos, defines the new proof material as a combination of new and old facts. The judge will not accept for argument if it presents only old facts to Public Prosecution Service. Mos: Unless you did not know or could know that you have the proof already in had. But the old file was only certainly not sufficient. The new aspects which came to light, ensured that the old material became interesting. The first test of the criticism has already endured the proof at the judge, who was necessary for the adjournment of suspected. The beslismoment now to the judge to step have to all characteristics of eindspurt according to oud-politiechef Dompig, however.

Previous year asked suspected to Public Prosecution Service to the ` to an end dragging matter to bring by dismissing that, stopping, or suspected officially to continue. Especially the father of Joran, Paul of of the ditch, savage as a lawyer finished of stamp suspected. That succeeded, with which the detection operations stopped to him formally. Dompig: The brothers Kalpoe and its zoon tried the same and requested the judge also as a verdachte be no longer considered. Previous year it Public Prosecution Service voted in, which they wanted the matter wind up this year and that suspected would know where they are to; was therefore there hurry yourself at. On 31 December it must have taken Public Prosecution Service the decision or they suspected yes or no continue. SHORT LAWSUIT Public Prosecution Service wants moreover koste what costs prevent that suspected with each other discuss and their declarations to coordinate. Thus the lawyer's office David Kock & Wix was not permitted the maintaining of both Satish (21) and Deepak Kalpoe (24), which both today occurred, to conduct. By means of a progress by Public Prosecution Service at the rechter-commissaris it has been stipulated that the office can only Deepak as a customer. Satish have been now assigned to lawyer Jomar Figaroa. Possible conducting the lawyers David Kock, Ronald Wix and Elgin Zeppenfeldt, who are also linked to the office, against this a short lawsuit. "for truth astuteness it is detrimental as both suspected by the same group lawyers are defended", react head officier mos. "I find it also inconvenient as the a other one information passes." Mos aims with that on the past, then the same suspected jointly an alibi had agreed, whereas was there not yet confessed had been made what had happened with the American scholiere. Public Prosecution Service remains that still remarkable find. Dave Holloway

The father of Natalee, Dave Holloway, is this week end on Aruba. With a team of experts he wants will zoeken again to the body of its for the. He said against American media that he believes that its for the in the ocean has been thrown. According to him was that in a deeper part of the sea then where has been gezocht so far. Holloway say aid of a person that get boat, plungers and sonarapparatuur available put. Public Prosecution Service lets to no have idea be possible where Dave will zoeken nasty and the police force does not participate also to this research. "but everything can help", thus head officier Hans mos. According to reports also Jug Twitty, would arrive stiefvader separated of Natalee but meanwhile of Natalee's mother Beth, today also on the island. The circus of much foreign media is meanwhile on Aruba. On the island sit anyway American television networks CNN, fox and ABC. THE NOS from the Netherlands has a correspondence clerk and cameraman Curaçao. RTL sit there also.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: April 15, 2008, 01:29:08 AM »

Nite Janet Smile

I am looking at November 2007 when we had a poll who the Infiltrator was that was secretly recording Joran in Holland. I remember at least 3 articles in Dutch that we translated saying he was a trusted friend and was secretly recording one of the suspects..

Are you trying to tell me this was not Patrick? But another infiltrator that was recording Joran secretly the same time as Patrick? LOL! This is ridiculous! This is not a coincidence that Joran was arrested before this tape went public..Theres no way in Hell that Joran did not know he was being taped. This was in at at 3 least 3 Dutch newspapers including Amigoe!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: April 15, 2008, 01:32:03 AM »

CAPS TRIED TO WARN US.      

If you guys would spend a little time in the Shango forum this would be no surprise.  As you can tell all us Shango fanatics...as so many call us...already knew this and we are not the least surprised by this latest turn of events.  I will caution everyone to be less trusting of anyone involved in this mess in any way.  Just because they have been posting in other places and even under other names does not make them friendly.  There is a massive cover up and there is massive corruption...it exists in all the high places and even the low places too.  Has 3 years not taught any of you anything?  Never completely trust anyone involved in this...I am making no exceptions here and I will say no more on the subject.  It's best to always operate with OldFart's method...bag of salt for everything until proven beyond a shadow of doubt. Just because someone claims it's settled does not make it so.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: April 15, 2008, 01:36:14 AM »

Nite Janet Smile

Your supposed to be in bed 

Thats what I am saying Janet!! I know for a fact we saw reports of a Infiltrator in Holland who was recording one of the suspects before there arrest. He was a trusted friend or a confidant of one of the suspects..Of Course Mos and his goonies told us that they were not part of it even though that article says... As part of the investigation, justice has also put in a ‘confidant’ that infiltrated within the group of suspects..Who else was a Infiltrator secretly recording Joran in Holland before his arrest? Do you honestly think the Van Der Sloots didn't read any of the papers or see the police files and know Joran was being recorded secretly? This all stinks big time! 
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 02:02:08 AM by Observer » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: April 15, 2008, 01:53:36 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #628 on: April 15, 2008, 02:54:40 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite Klaas....and Janet...and....anyone else going to bed....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #629 on: April 15, 2008, 02:56:26 AM »

Good night everyone.

DON'T BUY THE BOOK AND DISCOURAGE EVERYONE YOU KNOW FROM BUYING THE BOOK.  WE COULD EVEN BOYCOTT THE BOOK SIGNINGS!   

SS...Love your AVI....I won't buy the book...that's for sure!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #630 on: April 15, 2008, 03:34:21 AM »

THE NEWS N.V. 

Business address ITALIËSTRAAT 5, ORANJESTAD WEST 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  THE NEWS N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA 
Date of incorporation  30 SEPTEMBER 1987 

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00 
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER 

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD: 

SCHOUTEN, GERARDUS JOHANNES; 
Residing in  STADIONWEG 6, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  NETHERLANDS ANTILLES, SINT MAARTEN on 30 NOVEMBER 1915 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  30 SEPTEMBER 1987 
Authority  FULL 

SCHOUTEN-BLANCHARD, MARIE; 
Residing in  STADIONWEG 6, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  FRANCE, SAINT BARTHOLOMY on 29 SEPTEMBER 1920 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Effective  30 SEPTEMBER 1987 
Authority  FULL 

WEVER-SCHOUTEN, SONIA; 
Residing in  VICTOR HUGOSTRAAT 6, ORANJESTAD, ARUBA 
Born in  ARUBA on 28 JANUARY 1946 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Effective  2 NOVEMBER 1987 
Authority  FULL 

Is this SONIA Wever family of Guido Wever ?

The parrents have a Funeral  Home

http://www.zeppwever.com/

Registrant:
 Zepp Wever Funeral Home
 Caya G.F. Betico Croes 216
 Oranjestad, NA na
 AW

Domain name: ZEPPWEVER.COM

Administrative Contact:
    Wever, Rowald   Email address protected from spam harvesters
    Oranjestad, NA na
    AW
    +1.2975848965
 Technical Contact:
    Wever, Rowald   Email address protected from spam harvesters
    Oranjestad, NA na
    AW
    +1.2975848965

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: April 15, 2008, 05:23:27 AM »

so now most you think patrick is a con man and is working together with the van der sloots?
because he is opposing the boycott?

of course he is bias towards the island because he was brought up there. but that doesn't make him a con man.
think for a moment how difficult it is for him acknowledge that his beloved country is a corrupt banana republic.
but maybe one day patrick will be able to realize that.

in that respect arubans are not much different from americans i think.

is this not just a little paranoia putting a man straight away in the van der sloot camp when he disagree on a issue with the monkeys?

and joran knew he was being taped in the car. how stupid is he then?
he is a dead man walking now for the rest of his live. what a genius.

and all this is foretold by the shango story? don't know exactly how this works but is this some kind of fortune teller who knew back in 2005 about patrick and the car confession?

please think twice before thinking of patrick as a con man.
for now i can't believe patrick would have been able to con peter r. de vries.
or do we think peter r. de vries is in this too?
i that case i can tell you, you are mistaken.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: April 15, 2008, 05:50:39 AM »

so now most you think patrick is a con man and is working together with the van der sloots?

of course he is bias towards the island because he was brought up there. but that doesn't make him a con man.
think for a moment how difficult it is for him acknowledge that his beloved country is a corrupt banana republic.

is this not just a little paranoia putting a man straight away in the van der sloot camp when he disagree on a issue with the monkeys?

and all this is foretold by the shango story? don't know exactly how this works but is this some kind of fortune teller who knew back in 2005 about patrick and the car confession?

Good Morning Caesu…these have been my thoughts on Patrick since February 4th. This is the opinion I have formed and has absolutely nothing to do with ‘Shango’. I have posted before that once the word ‘infiltrator’ was mentioned back in November, that it was no way possible that there were two ‘infiltrators’.  Even spent hours going back to find the article, posts and the poll, to assure myself I was not barking up the wrong tree. 

All Patrick has done, IMO, is move the crime scene away from where it actually happened and make Joran and his ‘Daury’ the only people involved in what happened to Natalee!

SS…Pompous…was the word I was looking for when I read Patrick’s email, also egotistical comes to mind, in regards to Patrick!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: April 15, 2008, 05:55:31 AM »

CAPS TRIED TO WARN US.      

If you guys would spend a little time in the Shango forum this would be no surprise.  As you can tell all us Shango fanatics...as so many call us...already knew this and we are not the least surprised by this latest turn of events.  I will caution everyone to be less trusting of anyone involved in this mess in any way.  Just because they have been posting in other places and even under other names does not make them friendly.  There is a massive cover up and there is massive corruption...it exists in all the high places and even the low places too.  Has 3 years not taught any of you anything?  Never completely trust anyone involved in this...I am making no exceptions here and I will say no more on the subject.  It's best to always operate with OldFart's method...bag of salt for everything until proven beyond a shadow of doubt. Just because someone claims it's settled does not make it so.

Lala's...probably won't surprise you, but I am in total agreement!...No exceptions!  And I won't say any more on the subject either...back to the Shango thread for me...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: April 15, 2008, 06:01:42 AM »

Good Morning Caesu…these have been my thoughts on Patrick since February 4th. This is the opinion I have formed and has absolutely nothing to do with ‘Shango’. I have posted before that once the word ‘infiltrator’ was mentioned back in November, that it was no way possible that there were two ‘infiltrators’.  Even spent hours going back to find the article, posts and the poll, to assure myself I was not barking up the wrong tree. 

All Patrick has done, IMO, is move the crime scene away from where it actually happened and make Joran and his ‘Daury’ the only people involved in what happened to Natalee!

SS…Pompous…was the word I was looking for when I read Patrick’s email, also egotistical comes to mind, in regards to Patrick!

Exactly MumInOhio.

My opinion of Patrick has never changed.  People regarded him as a hero.  Patrick has never fallen in that category with me.  I have not participated in the conversations about the taped confession because I have never believed in it.

I do not believe Joran is a dead man walking and he will never be.

With that I am off to work and have a good day everyone.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: April 15, 2008, 06:08:01 AM »

Texasmom...The picture that ******* posted above...the guy next to the 'little' black dress sort of looks like your beach tennis guy you asked about the other day.

Any one have names to go along with those peeps? It was supposed to be IFA's Christmas bash, IIRC, but you just have to look at Anita and Paulus to know he was going to be released the next day and there would be NO charges!

Can't believe I've had to face those pics twice now first thing in the morning!...LOL
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: April 15, 2008, 06:22:40 AM »

Exactly MumInOhio.

My opinion of Patrick has never changed.  People regarded him as a hero.  Patrick has never fallen in that category with me.  I have not participated in the conversations about the taped confession because I have never believed in it.

I do not believe Joran is a dead man walking and he will never be.

With that I am off to work and have a good day everyone.

Same here, San!

Have a great day, San...miss you not being around as much!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #637 on: April 15, 2008, 07:12:19 AM »

Re:Patricks letter

1.There is no indication at all that they are actively Investigating this case. There is no indication at all they are trying to solve this case and its obvious to everyone they have gone in the wrong direction since Joran's first confession.
2.The Aruban Law Enforcement couldn't bring this case forward because they didn't want to.
3.He says that if there was corruption from PVDS then it doesnt matter because he isnt Aruban.
4.The crime statistics in Aruba are proven to be BS and can't be compared to anything. They aren't lower then anywhere because Murders have been recorded as suicides and violent crimes and robberies have not been documented.
5.Natalee most certainly did receive a miscarriage of justice and still to this day has never had a Honest Investigation.
6.Beth hasn't found peace and if anything she has more questions then before.

Patrick is just another Aruban in denial just like all the rest. Yeah he did great getting that info out of Joran but they didn't do do jackshit with it so he needs to quit turtlewaxing his gonads until they do. Until the Dutch do anything toward prosecuting Joran none of them deserve credit for doing anything.

Beth may have found some peace in Joran's confession but she hasn't gotten Natalee back, the investigation has gone no further than it was before the confession and I haven't hard Beth call off the boycott.

It ain't over until Beth says it's over!

A big high five to ya, Dayhiker!  I agree with you completely.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #638 on: April 15, 2008, 07:35:05 AM »

Texasmom...The picture that ******* posted above...the guy next to the 'little' black dress sort of looks like your beach tennis guy you asked about the other day.

Any one have names to go along with those peeps? It was supposed to be IFA's Christmas bash, IIRC, but you just have to look at Anita and Paulus to know he was going to be released the next day and there would be NO charges!

Can't believe I've had to face those pics twice now first thing in the morning!...LOL

After seeing those pictures again, I think we should boycott the export of Spandex and all sheer material to Aruba. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: April 15, 2008, 07:49:31 AM »

After seeing those pictures again, I think we should boycott the export of Spandex and all sheer material to Aruba. 

Good Morning Peaches...at least Anita had something other than a bra under her sheer this time....Getting a chuckle out of Anita reading here and all the posts about that 'sheer' pic...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.